FEA Plane Crashes..One Fatality Disclosure On LIfe Support!

A study of the political relations between humanity and ET

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

FEA Plane Crashes..One Fatality Disclosure On LIfe Support!

Postby Sys_Config » Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:15 am

FEA Plane Crashes..1Fatality.. LaSalle severly burned.Flights to 2013 Grounded!! :cry:

Just as we were preparing packing and making arrangements for the newcomers..it seems the official Leak source for Lasalles group has been fired from the board of FEA for lying ..the more he was asked..the longer his nose grew. Hints this was coming were foreseen by well known Psychic Laura at SOTT..There is to much to go into..so I am posting the link which will be self explanatory.

Dear colleagues.
As more and more pressure has been issued towards evidence of mr. Lorant's credentials, FEA has made a new release about this whole issue.
I have received this lead today from another good colleague, and finaly it is confirmed to me today directly from Michel Ribardiere from FEA. This is the new stament.

The statement that I have received is in the text below:

Giuliano

-----Original Message-----
From: Michel Ribardiere [xxxblackedoutxxx@xxxblackedoutxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 5:06 PM
To: Giuliano Marinkovic
Subject: Re: New claims on Lorant

[Mr. Gilles Lorant has been severely attacked by some people questioning the professional profile that he announced at the start entering FEA.
Yesterday evening, he was summoned by the board of directors FEA to explained himself. He then confirmed to having given false information on his profile. As a result, the board of directors at FEA asked for the resignation of Mr. Gilles Lorant.
At this link you'll find the official communication of the F.E.A.
Mr. Gilles Lorant having lied about his profile to the FEA, it becomes impossible for the organization to support the assertions of Mr. Gilles Lorant concerning information he would have heard at the United Nations.
http://www.federation-airplane.eu/site/ ... ?newsid=72

Again..fortunate are we all that he was caught early..FEA /lasalle and others can continue work unfettered by hoaxters or disinfo artists..
consider it a growing pain..we have new patrons in the audience that are a lot sharper than the old magicians, and some of the old dogs in the kennel..have learned new tricks themselves..perhaps the day of LMH c2c flea circuses are coming to a close. Theyd better change their act..we expect more.
Peace out
Sys
Sys_Config

Re: FEA Plane Crashes..One Fatality Disclosure On LIfe Supp

Postby Access Denied » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:04 pm

Sys_Config wrote:Theyd better change their act..we expect more.

Bravo Sys, thanks for the update. Glad to see "Source A" and Co. are being held more accountable by the very community who’s best interests they profess to serve…

Just Say NO To Vaporware!

8)

Oh and I vote your headline and lead as the wittiest of 2008 so far… rofl
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Sys_Config » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:10 pm

Thank you for your kind words Access. We havent hit the April spikes yet, from what I can see I am noting an unusual reports that were inserted into mufons database, postdated back to 2002. Its almost fun seeing how some of these are then picked to bolster an questionable pictures with questionable origins and even witnesses (sounding credible being the only crieria needed to publish)offered to us as communion by the Holy Vicars of the airwaves and Earthflies. (without a confessional box even)

So Its just a whole lot more of the same from last year. Whats striking is the witnesses describe something totally different than what The interviewer wants to "lead" them to, a Caret drone. Instead she got an AI version of the "Itsy Bitsy Spider"
so I am watching like you this entire thing and watch the scurrying and CYA in exemplary fashion, unravel across the net. Its quite spectacular by itself. ! :)

Cheers!
I added the following from alexa and nuforcs data base. ufo sightings are essentially now at 2000 levels, having peaked at 2004 5 and 6
roughly 400 per month which is 4 times that in 1998..ten years ago.
(i recommend Nuforc site just get a feel for numbers types of shapes, by location data..excellent.)
http://www.nuforc.org/
Either people are losing interest or someones not addressing the problem with all these sightings .Perhaps they have all been explained away, because the big three i mentioned previously are taking a terrible beating over the last three years. Perhaps that is a function of what I mentioned earlier in in my first post, percieved honesty and character.because they should be doing gloriously. Its not a decline in ufos, its a decline in something else. Something from within.

Sys_Config

Re: Loose Lips Sink Spaceships

Postby murnut » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:07 am

Hey guys...you recognize any one in these photos?

One of them could be source "A"

This is the link at amkon where i first posted the photos

http://amkon.net/showpost.php?p=392836&postcount=2420

I got the photos myself….from here

http://www.nynavyleague.org/

On the left, there is a button for photo gallery.

They were not posted until yesterday the 23rd.

I had an idea that they would be posted at some point, so I kept checking this link

http://www.nynavyleague.org/cpg/

The album is on the bottom

I can’t help thinking whoever is running this operation is an amateur because they keep making mistakes

The guy sitting next to Clay looks familiar...but I can't imagine they would be so stupid.

The bald guy is interesting also.

Just curious if you recognize anyone from scammers inc
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Re: FEA Plane Crashes..One Fatality Disclosure On LIfe Support!

Postby Access Denied » Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:40 am

Great find Mur! I’m really impressed with the way you and Jeddyhi in particular have been holding the Pickering brothers accountable for their claims and making an effort to independently verify them.

I hope you don’t mind but I moved this post to the closet thing I could find to a definitive thread we have for the UN/Source A hoax. It really doesn’t belong in the UFO forum since the Exopolitical crowd is the one pedaling it. It was either put it here or in the Latrine in your “Recent OMF Bannings” thread… :)

Anyway, looks like the claim that this was a “special” event has now been completely debunked… didn’t they say photography was restricted or something? I see mostly civilians…

Also, I believe it’s already fairly well known to a number of folks who Source A is? No doubt the only reason it’s being kept “secret” from you is to keep skeptics from exposing the fraud and the cultists captivated by it…
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:42 pm

Access Denied wrote:Anyway, looks like the claim that this was a “special” event has now been completely debunked… didn’t they say photography was restricted or something? I see mostly civilians…

I see Mur is being crucified now for posting these pics but Clay said a couple of weeks ago after he announced this “private” meeting he attended…

[allegedly with “Source A”]

Temporal wrote:There was...NO PRESS ALLOWED AT ALL !!!! Let me clarify this. There was only one vetted military official who was taking pictures during this time. This gentleman was a professional photographer by what I can tell. The photographer had a Navy strap which held the camera around his neck. He had a reason to be there.

And yet Clay was the one who originally posted a pic that somebody took of him there as “proof” of his attendance so what’s the problem?

Seems to me if “Source A” didn’t want to be “outed” then he shouldn’t have let Clay post anything about this public event that he allegedly invited him to and anybody could take pictures of…

[either that or “Source A” wasn’t there]
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby murnut » Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:41 pm

hahaha....I'll take being crucified by OMF Exo's as a badge of honor...I mean come on...some of them are completely insane...Cyrellys the sheep herder for instance.
With Exo's running ufology ...I think it is clear they are ruining it.

This whole source a debacle is an Exo operation...at least they were the target and they bit hook line and sinker.

Nobody at OM, save Jeddyhi and a handful of others, bothers to fact check...not even the Pickleheads, because they don't want to believe he lies, and if they don't check, they still can claim he hasn't.

It is a real disgrace that anyone believes this bogus tale. It's so full of holes if folks would just look, but they prefer to close their eyes.
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby gunter » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:38 pm

if folks would just look, but they prefer to close their eyes.
...or do what most rational people are wont to do- simply ignore the entire shitfest. Try it- you'll like it.
consider everything/ believe nothing
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Chorlton » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:00 pm

Agreed
The place gets weirder and weirder.Weird people preaching to even weirder listeners

[Mod Edit: removed quote of entire previous post]
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby gunter » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:32 pm

Mur needs to step away and take a deep breath. That little corner of the internet's gonna give him stroke eventually. It's not anyone's reality but their own- of no greater consequence no than a footenote to a gnat's tale. I've tried to warn him- but you know how stubborn he can be. :lol:
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby murnut » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:33 pm

hahahaha...look who is talking

Who is this guy on the right with Clay?

murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby gunter » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:33 am

hahahaha...look who is talking
I have no problem with you exposing these dildos as frauds- in fact I'm loving it. But where we part ways is with regard to your new conclusion that this gaggle of assklowns represents Ufology in any significant way. This 'Exo' cum 'disclosure' nonsense is peculiar to that insipid little hive, the OMF borg, which saw fit to ban and damn the lot of us. The real world has taken no notice of their ongoing dance macabre and never shall. OMF is to Ufology as snake oil is to medicine- a smarmy footnote and a minor irritation- while Ufology remains an important study with profound implications for civilization.

PS: Hi Bren and Chris- nice to see you, too.
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby murnut » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:56 am

All I'm saying is that online ufology is dominated by Exo's....and the internet provides a real time venue to spread their message.

Slowly the old guard of ufology is going to disappear for newcomers will no longer find them relevant....because they are not online giving day to day updates.

The internet provides the tools to conduct their propaganda, and recruits to there internet cults.

Exo's don't require any proof....and that is the death of ufology.

It is happening right before your eyes. I'm rather concerned you don't see it.

As a side note....cue Chortles to say something along the lines how I supported Gridkeeper.

murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby gunter » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:07 am

All I'm saying is that online ufology is dominated by Exo's
Where else besides the OMborg? I don't see it.
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Access Denied » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:44 am

Well, for starters, don't miss X-Conference 2010...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 2306577945

"The X-Conference delivers the UFO/ET issues to the doorsteps of the White House, the Congress and the political media."

[for only $70 a day or $24.95 to watch from the comfort of your home]

exopolitics
1: the art or science of government as concerned with guiding or influencing governmental policy toward extraterrestrial-related phenomena and extraterrestrial beings.
2: exopolitical actions, practices, or policies.
3: the exopolitical opinions or sympathies of a person.
4: the total complex of relations between the human race and non-human, intelligent beings

Oh, and I believe Jeff Peckman has been aiming to spend some of your hard earned tax money there in Colorado on his "Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission"?
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Next

Google

Return to Exopolitics