Behind Serpo

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby Xena » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:28 am

I made the mistake of cruising the Luci forum...oops:) So for any lurkers following the link on that hilarious thread regarding Bob Collins and his attempts to pass off babble as IT facts, please read here for my comments in the following linked thread:

2 posts found on this [url=http://www.realityuncovered.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15]page
[/url]
1 post on this page

Topics addressed include: Interpreting email headers; the purpose of the records and apparent server name resolution; what part is the true record and what part can be amended by a users email software, or the mail server itself...ooh let's say for example yahoo and the way it appears to show a yahoo name next to a qwest IP. You'll also find a link to an idiots guide to reading email headers which will back up my comments and prove them to be (dare I say it?) Factual. Well blow me, if that isn't something people can say often without requesting a huge leap of faith.

If after reading all the available factual information, there are still people who are prepared to run back to Collin's for further clarification and koolaid..... then there isn't any hope and you may as well put your hand up for the part of the donkey in their next production.

MOD edit - made links stand out
Last edited by Xena on Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Shawnna » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:58 am

BRAVO!!!!

I was so hoping you would chime in on that load of bollocks!

Thanks, Xena!
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Xena » Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:15 am

Thanks for the edits and recognition, LOL. I had to fix a bad spelling mistake or 2 as well, but I could care less about the rest of the grammatical errors. I really shouldn't go over there as it just amazes at how easily history can repeat itself .......and I've no wish to get embroiled in more than one "cult in the making" at a time:)
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Shawnna » Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:24 am

LOL

You don't even have to worry about going over there - they all come here and read - and one arrogant mod had the nerve to copy information found here and send it to Victor for posting on his pathetic spam!!! :roll:

And cult-in-the-making is 100% right on! Even if they don't like to hear it! :P
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Xena » Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:48 am

On the subject of cults in the making is this the appropriate thread to discuss the activities of Rick Doty, Bob Collins and Kit Green in regards to propagating and "authenticating" the Dan Burisch hoax? No worries if not, I've been meaning to start a thread,

But I thought that some wouldbe cultists might wanna know a little bit about what their gurus were doing before EfD was released along with the subsequent denials and rewriting of history, in between its release and the release of the new baby on the block SERPO. Cult-wise the Burisch saga is where I hang out growing fat and franctic on overdoses of popcorn and beer. I do penance with a trainer to keep it all under control tho and BTW I don't eat popvorn and I only drink on Fridays, but don't tell the Burischites so sssshhhh, LOL.

So ask me a question? I archived the relevant webpages and emails, as there is a history of erasing activities from these characters.

So go on.....ask me.... I dare ya. :twisted:
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:30 am

Xena wrote:I made the mistake of cruising the Luci forum...oops:) So for any lurkers following the link on that hilarious thread regarding Bob Collins and his attempts to pass off babble as IT facts, please read here for my comments in the following linked thread:

2 posts found on this [url=http://www.realityuncovered.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15]page
[/url]
1 post on this page

Topics addressed include: Interpreting email headers; the purpose of the records and apparent server name resolution; what part is the true record and what part can be amended by a users email software, or the mail server itself...ooh let's say for example yahoo and the way it appears to show a yahoo name next to a qwest IP. You'll also find a link to an idiots guide to reading email headers which will back up my comments and prove them to be (dare I say it?) Factual. Well blow me, if that isn't something people can say often without requesting a huge leap of faith.

If after reading all the available factual information, there are still people who are prepared to run back to Collin's for further clarification and koolaid..... then there isn't any hope and you may as well put your hand up for the part of the donkey in their next production.

MOD edit - made links stand out

O.....M......G!
I just had a cruise over there and saw the latest absolute nonsense posted on behalf of Collins. That has to go down as the single most ludicrous post in a massively long line of them! Not one single fact was correct.

It "moved" me so much I had to send Mr. Collins an email in response:

Hello Mr. Collins,
Re your recent email to Victor’s list and the following comments attributed to you on the Open Minds forum:
“If wizardofzin has the same IP address then it must also share like MSN & Yahoo the same Qwest Mail Server. As I said before those IPs belong to Qwest so you can't trace any further back than Qwest. So identical IP addresses to the Qwest Server prove nothing since you can't go back to the source of the email. Yes, I have lots of emails from McGovern, Doty and Gene Lakes.......Included some of those in the 2nd Edition of the EfD book.....Robert C”

http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/inde ... 1150244906

That is entirely incorrect; of course you can go back to the source of the email! The IP address is assigned to the user, either on a short/mid term temporary basis or in the case of “static” IP’s, permanently. Other IP addresses are added to the header of the email during its course through the Internet on the way to the recipient.

For your information, MSN and Yahoo have their own servers and have no need whatsoever to share with other ISP’s!

I have to ask why you are acting as a knowledgeable source on networking, when the opposite is clearly the case.

Best Regards,
Zep Tepi

REALITY uncovered
http://www.realityuncovered.com

I will keep you informed of any response :roll:

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:57 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:I have to ask why you are acting as a knowledgeable source on networking, when the opposite is clearly the case.

OUCH!! Nice one Zep.......LOL Let's see if Mr. Collins is really being straight and can give an intelligent answer.

-Ry
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:16 pm

Did you put this site up also?
http://www.projectserpo.org/
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:52 pm

ScaRZ wrote:Did you put this site up also?
http://www.projectserpo.org/

Posted on 2-16-2006 at http://www.starshipcapricorn.org:

http://www.projectserpo.org/ - That link is a compilation of posts from many users on the above top secret forum regarding project Serpo. The thread was originally put up for discussion and then turned into 5000 replies on 1 thread all of which was dedicated to proving/debunking and discussing the validitity of Serpo....

It was originally created by ATS - although we were in talks with the three amigos to either take it over or have it refer to our forum (to take advantage of google optimization which S.O. is a pro at.)

I haven't heard anything lately on that and haven't checked the site. Last I knew it simply redirected traffic to here. Now it does look like the site is back and the format has changed from what it previously was. So far we still don't have control of the content so I'll need to find out why/when the content was changed.

-Ry
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:05 pm

Xena wrote:On the subject of cults in the making is this the appropriate thread to discuss the activities of Rick Doty, Bob Collins and Kit Green in regards to propagating and "authenticating" the Dan Burisch hoax? No worries if not, I've been meaning to start a thread,

So ask me a question? I archived the relevant webpages and emails, as there is a history of erasing activities from these characters.

So go on.....ask me.... I dare ya. :twisted:

I would like to get the most exposure to your insight with respect to Doty, Collins and Kit on their involvement with Burisch's story, as those who have only jumped in with Serpo/Seinu may not realize that their "insiders" have a long history playing in this little rabbit field. :roll:

If it is not too much work, perhaps a bullet list in chronological order of their activities related to Burisch and leading up to EfD publication and Serpo? I'm happy to draft it if you want to send me the relevant points and/or emails.

Now that I think about it - I'll bet all of this is on eagles, right? Geesh.... I feel like I'm trying to juggle too many balls and not getting anywhere!

Just point me in the right direction and I'll get on it. :P

P.S.

Oh and look what I found last night (appears to be from April of 2006) from this website, under "letters to ye old editor":

WILLIAM ("Bill") MOORE, that ufological icon of yesteryear, writes:

"...............

"As for the Planet Serpo thing, the UFO angle is a cover for something else completely unrelated, at least one of the major players is sailing under false colors, and that's all that can be told, at least for now."

Anyone want to venture a guess as to what he means by "at least one of the major players is sailing under false colors"?

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Springer » Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:12 pm

We had it redirecting directly to the "BehindSerpo" expose Zep was doing on the hoaxers. Then the "expose" stopped so we decided to make it a compilation of a short overview and links to RealityUncovered and the mondo thread on ATS. :)

There isn't much point in redirecting traffic to 2week old content (the expose). If you all decide to restart the expose we can figure out what to do with that domain, I'm not opposed to donating to RealityUncovered.com if it will be used for the greater good.

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby Shawnna » Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:22 pm

Springer wrote:We had it redirecting directly to the "BehindSerpo" expose Zep was doing on the hoaxers. Then the "expose" stopped so we decided to make it a compilation of a short overview and links to RealityUncovered and the mondo thread on ATS. :)

There isn't much point in redirecting traffic to 2week old content (the expose). If you all decide to restart the expose we can figure out what to do with that domain, I'm not opposed to donating to RealityUncovered.com if it will be used for the greater good.

Springer...

The expose has not stopped.

We are very deliberately, and diligently going through all of our information and will post it at the appropriate time.

Always,
Shawnna

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Springer » Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:34 pm

That's GREAT NEWS, I was hoping that was the case. I would imagine the task is daunting at best and I would probably throw my hands up in the air and quit. lol

My hat is off to you guys and gal if you can get through all of it and present in a concise and coherent fashion like the first two installments. :)

I look forward to reading it when it comes out. Let me know when it does and we'll figure out what to do about projectserpo.org, it certainly seems appropriate to me that the domain should go to those who broke it open.

On the radio interview I did last night I mentioned this situation without actually mentioning it, if you know what I mean... The next one I do I think I will speak on this subject at length and point the listeners to this expose. It seems to me that if genuine researchers finally exposed a hoax/cover up like this one from the inside out it would go a long way in assisting the people who have honest and honorable intentions, toward finding out what's really happening.

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:28 pm

ryguy wrote:
Zep Tepi wrote:I have to ask why you are acting as a knowledgeable source on networking, when the opposite is clearly the case.

OUCH!! Nice one Zep.......LOL Let's see if Mr. Collins is really being straight and can give an intelligent answer.

-Ry

I have received the following response via email:

The only IP address in the headers is the Qwest one. The trace stops at the Qwest IP addresses. Only with a small ISP can you trace to the origin. Yes there is an IP address assigned to the user but that doesn't show up on the header, only the Qwest one which is the one you quote all the time.

Regards

Robert C...

What did you say about an intelligent response? :roll:

I have replied with the following email:

I’m sorry Robert but you are wrong.

Let’s take the original “Request Anonymous” email as an example. You will see that in total there are 5 different IP addresses, not 1 as you claim.

Received: from smtpin-3305.bay.webtv.net (209.240.205.163) by storefull-3236.bay.webtv.net with
WTV-SMTP; Tue, 1 Nov 2005 10:44:03 -0800
Received:
from webmail-outgoing.us4.outblaze.com (webmail-outgoing.us4.outblaze.com
[205.158.62.67]) by smtpin-3305.bay.webtv.net (WebTV_Postfix+sws) with ESMTP id
ABDEFE2DC for <victorgm@webtv.net>; Tue, 1 Nov 2005 10:44:02 -0800 (PST)
Received:
from unknown (unknown [192.168.9.180]) by webmail-outgoing.us4.outblaze.com
(Postfix) with QMQP id 501411800218 for <victorgm@webtv.net>; Tue, 1 Nov 2005
18:44:02 +0000 (GMT)
X-OB-Received: from unknown (208.36.123.34) by wfilter.us4.outblaze.com; 1 Nov 2005 18:44:01 -0000
Received: by ws7-5.us4.outblaze.com (Postfix, from userid 1001) id 25DC9C612E; Tue, 1 Nov 2005
18:44:01 +0000 (GMT)
Received: from [71.37.144.20] by ws7-5.us4.outblaze.com with http for thewizardofzin@lycos.com;
Tue, 01 Nov 2005 13:44:01 -0500
X- Originating- Ip: 71.37.144.20
X- Originating-Server: ws7-5.us4.outblaze.com

The last “Received” line contains the IP address of the USER this email was received from. It is simply not true to state “Only with a small ISP can you trace to the origin”. My speciality is IT, more specifically networking & security. I assure you I do know what I am talking about and I would urge you to get independent verification before you state such things, it doesn’t do much for your credibility.

There are a number of posts on the Reality Uncovered that deal with this specific subject. There are a number of people contributing who know exactly what they are talking about. I would also be happy to provide a number of links that will explain this in more detail, should you so require.

Best Regards,
Zep Tepi

REALITY uncovered
http://www.realityuncovered.com

Cheers,
Zep

MOD edit to make link more visible. :D
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Hidden Hand » Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:47 am

Shawnna wrote:Anyone want to venture a guess as to what he means by "at least one of the major players is sailing under false colors"?
Riiiight..... I was gonna ask you all - the only people who know more than you aren't talking.

scritch scratch
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Project Serpo