Staff Promotion

Messages from the mods

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

Staff Promotion

Postby Zep Tepi » Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:29 pm

We are pleased to announce the promotion of Access Denied to the Site Administrator's group here at Reality Uncovered. AD has been a fantastic asset to RU in his role as both member and global moderator and his work behind the scenes and in public view has always been excellent. With his appointment to the admin team, both Ryan and I believe the task of taking RU onwards and upwards has just gotten a little easier :)

Welcome aboard AD!

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Re: Staff Promotion

Postby ryguy » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:37 am

Congratulations AD - and job well done. You've become a critical asset to the team. Welcome aboard. :)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:04 am

Thank you Steve and Ryan for bringing me on board! So, does this mean I have to do podcasts now? :)

I am honored to join such a fantastic team and I will continue to do everything I can to help ensure RU continues to be a reliable source of rational discourse on these strange and controversial topics.

That said, I would also like to thank all of my fellow members for your participation and contributions! It’s you and the different perspectives you bring that ultimately make this place interesting. I look forward to reading each and every one of your posts and it is my hope to hear from more of you out there, no matter what side of the fence you’re on!

RU remains committed to the search for truth… no matter where it leads, so keep those leads coming! :)

Regards,
Tom
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Sun May 04, 2008 10:03 am

Congrats AD. On the promo and a job done well, then againyou three all do your job fine! Congrats to you all
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Google

Return to Site Announcements