John Lear - Is there a breathable atmosphere on the moon?

Holographic Universe or Computer Simulation? Big Bang or God?

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby yfxxx » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:27 pm

johnlear wrote:I've responded to all questions so far

This is a lie, since so far you have definitely not answered my very specific questions.

Neither one of you has read nor are you likely to read, in my opinion, Pari Spolters book, "Gravitational Force of the Sun". So that leaves me faced with presenting her theory which took her 255 pages to write.

This is completely irrelevant! If you base your claim, that the moon's surface gravity is .64ge, on Colters work, then you have to provide relevant quotes and calculation from Colters book which support your calculation. However, you said that your claim is based on Newton's Law (although incorrectly applied, as I have pointed out), and that is one of the scientific laws which Colter is supposedly rejecting. You can't have it both ways! To be blunt, I'm quite sure that you have no clue what Colter is talking about, and are desparately trying to find a way out of the corner you have maneuvered yourself into!

So, my set of 4 questions still stands, and I still expect answers. In fact, I expect them within the next 24 hours.

If no answers com forward, however, I expect that you stop posting on this board at all :wink: !

yf
yfxxx
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:55 pm
Location: Germany


Re: The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby johnlear » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:46 pm

yfxxx wrote:
johnlear wrote:I've responded to all questions so far

This is a lie, since so far you have definitely not answered my very specific questions.

Neither one of you has read nor are you likely to read, in my opinion, Pari Spolters book, "Gravitational Force of the Sun". So that leaves me faced with presenting her theory which took her 255 pages to write.

This is completely irrelevant! If you base your claim, that the moon's surface gravity is .64ge, on Colters work, then you have to provide relevant quotes and calculation from Colters book which support your calculation. However, you said that your claim is based on Newton's Law (although incorrectly applied, as I have pointed out), and that is one of the scientific laws which Colter is supposedly rejecting. You can't have it both ways! To be blunt, I'm quite sure that you have no clue what Colter is talking about, and are desparately trying to find a way out of the corner you have maneuvered yourself into!

So, my set of 4 questions still stands, and I still expect answers. In fact, I expect them within the next 24 hours.

If no answers com forward, however, I expect that you stop posting on this board at all :wink: !

yf



First of all I have never heard of Colter. Who is that?

Second, I am writing a response but it is not at the top of my priorities.

Third, The response may be posted in 24 hours and it may not but your expectations
are not a consideration.

Allow me to offer a compromise. I do have the first sentence of the response written and
here it is to show you it is a work in progress:

Newtons Law of Gravitational attraction also known as Newtons Law of Universal Gravitation is grossly wrong and here is why:

Hope this helps. :)
johnlear
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:46 pm

Re: John Lear - Is there a breathable atmosphere on the moon?

Postby Chorlton » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:02 pm

Heres a tip John

Type with 2 fingers :) :) :) :)
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Re: The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby yfxxx » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:07 pm

johnlear wrote:First of all I have never heard of Colter. Who is that?

A typo for Spolter. Obviously!

Allow me to offer a compromise. I do have the first sentence of the response written and
here it is to show you it is a work in progress:

Newtons Law of Gravitational attraction also known as Newtons Law of Universal Gravitation is grossly wrong and here is why:


Ok, so you go for a "No" in my Question Q4. Given the very accurate description of the observed movement of celestial bodies (both natural and artificial) by Newton's Law, I'd be extremely surprised if you presented a valid case, but don't let that stop you.

However, if you "trash" Newton's Law, please explain also how you arrive at the moon's surface gravity of .64ge without using Newton's Law in any way!

And even if you say you can't formulate your answer within 24h, I'm definitely not going to wait forever!

yf
yfxxx
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:55 pm
Location: Germany

Re: The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby johnlear » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:39 pm

yfxxx wrote:
johnlear wrote:First of all I have never heard of Colter. Who is that?

A typo for Spolter. Obviously!

Allow me to offer a compromise. I do have the first sentence of the response written and
here it is to show you it is a work in progress:

Newtons Law of Gravitational attraction also known as Newtons Law of Universal Gravitation is grossly wrong and here is why:


Ok, so you go for a "No" in my Question Q4. Given the very accurate description of the observed movement of celestial bodies (both natural and artificial) by Newton's Law, I'd be extremely surprised if you presented a valid case, but don't let that stop you.

However, if you "trash" Newton's Law, please explain also how you arrive at the moon's surface gravity of .64ge without using Newton's Law in any way!

And even if you say you can't formulate your answer within 24h, I'm definitely not going to wait forever!

yf


yfxxx, I appreciate your understanding and consideration. Thanks.
johnlear
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:46 pm

Re: John Lear - Is there a breathable atmosphere on the moon?

Postby caleban » Thu May 01, 2008 12:57 am

As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.


Einstein
User avatar
caleban
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:33 am
Location: NM

Re: The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Thu May 01, 2008 2:34 am

johnlear wrote:The solution to a problem is first addressed by understanding the problem. And I believe I have an excellent understanding of mainstream science proof of why the Moon could not have a breathable atmosphere and I would be a fool to address the issue on these terms and to submit to a review of my alleged peers who are evaluating on mainstream scientific dogma.

However cracks are beginning to appear in mainstream sciences current dogma of how gravity works, what gravity is and what mass really is or isn't. I suspect that it won't belong before the currently accepted pillars of Newtons Law of Universal Gravitation come crashing down, having been hoisted only by an enormous petard of its own gaseous mix seriously damaging many world wide egos not to mention the foundations of mainstream science itself.


Blah blah blah. All this amounts to is that you think you have a better theory of classical physics, which you have not presented nor have can you offer any way to validate it. Moreover, you have ignored the facts of weathering which we clearly know to be an effect caused by a breathable atmosphere and solar thermal heating. Are you now going to claim that is not real and does not occur here on earth? If you do you are going to have to provide evidence for why this theory is incorrect (and it ain't even theory...it is proven fact). And what of the atmospheric friction? I haven't seen you refute that.

You seem to think you can just pick and choose what you think are facts that you have to refute. "Mainstream" is mainstream for a damn good reason...plenty of evidence to prove mainstream theories. My vote is now clearly in for banning you for ignoring the facts I have presented... and that is totally aside from your lousy physics which cannot seem to understand coordinate reference frames and accounting for forces when you change frames.

All in all, you have done absolutely nothing to back your claims that the moon has a breathable atmosphere. Nothing. And I believe there are plenty of people here who will agree with this assessment.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Re: The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby Access Denied » Thu May 01, 2008 3:32 am

johnlear wrote:You need to stop with your threats AD.

I can asuure you it wasn't a threat. :)

johnlear wrote:I've responded to all questions so far so I really don't see the need for this type of post.

No you haven't. What you have done is insulted the intelligence of both yfxxx and Ray for their excellent work by using every “trick” in your very thin book to tap dance around the fact that you’re full of it and have nothing of any substance to contribute to the advancement of knowledge and more importantly those seeking answers. In fact it appears you’re trying to destroy those efforts at every opportunity… I have to wonder who pissed in your cornflakes?

johnlear wrote:I have other work to do myself.

You mean like the handful of other posts you made here and elsewhere today like accepting the invitation from OM to do a podcast? :roll:

yfxxx wrote:And even if you say you can't formulate your answer within 24h, I'm definitely not going to wait forever!

I really appreciate your effort (always impeccable!) but I wouldn’t hold your breath. Both you and Ryan and some others I’ve probably neglected to mention have previously thoroughly destroyed his ignorance on ATS. By the way, I’ve been toying with the idea of setting up an “Advanced Terchnology” type forum here for discussing X planes, “Area 51” type stuff, space exploration etc. PM me if you or anybody else you know might be interested in participating/contributing.

Anyway, I’ve suspended John’s account on the off chance he actually intended to come up with something new in the next day or so. John, take as long as you want to prepare your response and email it to me at propulsion.research@gmail.com should you decide you miss us. :) I’ll forward it to yfxxx and Ray for peer review and if they think it’s worthy of further discussion we’ll see how it goes from there.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
User avatar
Access Denied
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:32 am
Location: [redacted]

Re: The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby Zorgon » Thu May 01, 2008 4:49 am

Access Denied wrote: By the way, I’ve been toying with the idea of setting up an “Advanced Terchnology” type forum here for discussing X planes, “Area 51” type stuff, space exploration etc.


Advanced Terchnology... sounds interesting... I am assuming it will come with all the relevant documentation to supoprt these x planes and area 51 tech?

Should be cool :mrgreen:
Zorgon
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:26 pm

Re: John Lear - Is there a breathable atmosphere on the moon?

Postby ryguy » Wed May 07, 2008 2:25 pm

Anyone know if Lear has learned how real scientists calculate the mass of the moon yet? Last we spoke, he said that they do not have the correct mass of the moon, and that they have miscalculated gravity on the moon. He seemed to be slightly lacking with his formulas... lol.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Previous

Google

Return to Reality

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron