Re: MAJOR UPDATE IMMINENT

Postby ryguy » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:01 am

Uh huh.

Whatever you say Gary.

That's Detroit with a capital D.

In case you missed it.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:57 am

To Beijing, and back, with love ... Ryan, are you becoming more paranoid?
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:21 pm

Gary wrote:To Beijing, and back, with love ... Ryan, are you becoming more paranoid?

Excuses.

No need to bother with such a weak emotion as paranoia when we've got this much evidence.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:56 pm

I'd like to make a few points if I may. Good.

The screenshot Ryan posted can be slightly misleading. Skype only displays what the user has written in their profile, including the timezone. It doesn't display the actual location or timezone.
That said, it is possible to find out the location of someone on Skype if they have an open (online) connection to you - as is the case with Ryan.

Secondly, why is it such a big deal to have his contact number in China? I'm asuming you think it is important because I can't think of any valid reasons why you would crow about it on here? If you must know, we have a list of all the businesses he and his wife are involved with in China, including telephone numbers, but so what? He gave us them himself months ago.

One thing is becoming apparent however and one has to ask the question; why are you so intent on fighting for those who think nothing out of scamming the public and leading them around by their noses, yet you you're like a dog on heat when it comes to those who are trying to expose them? For your information, I don't just mean RU either. Are you one of them? Is your need to believe pure, unadulterated hooey so great that it has made you blind to logic and common sense?

Finally one last thing... oh never mind, I'll save that for a later post. I'm running out of cigarettes ;)

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:11 am

IF RU has so much 'damning evidence' then they should present it here, now.

Otherwise, talk is cheap. If it's only as good as AD's (mis)understanding of pilot wave theory, then it's not worth a lot, IMHO.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:28 pm

Gary wrote:IF RU has so much 'damning evidence' then they should present it here, now.

Why should we? You supposedly have inside sources and data and haven't shared even a sixteenth of what we have.

Oh that's right...for a second there I almost forgot which side of this game you're playing on.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:10 am

Gary wrote:IF RU has so much 'damning evidence' then they should present it here, now.

Why should they when it’s so much more fun watching you squirm?

Gary wrote:Otherwise, talk is cheap. If it's only as good as AD's (mis)understanding of pilot wave theory, then it's not worth a lot, IMHO.

What pray tell does pilot wave theory have to do with the price of rice in China? :roll:

To keep this thread on topic see my response here…

viewtopic.php?p=19448#p19448
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:50 pm

Why should I squirm?

A little controversy is actually good for business :-)

On the other hand promising an "imminent update" and a "report" and then producing little or nothing a year later is only going to P.O. your readership.

BTW did you catch this?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7456357.stm

Blogger arrests hit record high

More bloggers than ever face arrest for exposing human rights abuses or criticising governments, says a report.

Since 2003, 64 people have been arrested for publishing their views on a blog, says the University of Washington annual report.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:00 pm

Once again - propagandist Bekkum leaves out the key part of the report:

More than half of all the arrests since 2003 have been made in China, Egypt and Iran, said the report.

LOL...what a piece of work.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:46 pm

:roll:
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:07 pm

Anyone surprised by Gary's quoting out of context for the umpteenth time?

I didn't think so.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:19 pm

ryguy wrote:Once again - propagandist Bekkum leaves out the key part of the report:

More than half of all the arrests since 2003 have been made in China, Egypt and Iran, said the report.

-Ry

Which is EXACTLY why they are of concern since SSR maintains a relationship with sources in two of those three nations, among others.

What exactly is your problem Ryan? CATFISH got your tongue ;-)
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:26 pm

Gary wrote:
ryguy wrote:Once again - propagandist Bekkum leaves out the key part of the report:

-Ry

Which is EXACTLY why they are of concern since SSR maintains a relationship with sources in two of those three nations, among others.

Eh, they are only of concern because you maintain a relationship with sources in those countries? How odd.

Gary wrote:What exactly is your problem Ryan? CATFISH got your tongue ;-)

No, Catfish tried buying his silence at one point but gave up when he realised it wasn't for sale.
How did he get you or have you been on the "payroll" since day one?

You really are quite the master baiter, aren't you Gary?

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:38 pm

So now I'm working for CATFISH!? :-)

I guess that proves RU is paranoid, but I imagine CATFISH is rolling on the floor laughing right about now.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:13 pm

See Gary, you're not the only one who can bait an answer. An extremely revealing one at that ;)

I was referring of course to a certain Troutfish, but your "vigorous" riposte shows me exactly who you have your sights fixed on. It was pretty apparent in any case, but ta very much for your confirmation :)

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

PreviousNext

Google

Return to UFOs