Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:29 am

Eh? Do you have a problem with plain English? LOL
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Re: MAJOR UPDATE IMMINENT

Postby ryguy » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:17 pm

Gary wrote:If you really want to know who works for CATFISH ask GORDON

http://stargate007.blogspot.com/2008/02 ... ovels.html

Man Goose is too busy defending himself from crack mommas to answer such silly questions as this....
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:49 pm

Can I get a crosswalk showing the players stage name with their public name please?

:ppcrn
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Access Denied » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:33 am

Aquarium to Aviary conversion:

CF=RP=PELICAN
TF=KG=BLUEJAY

Umm Steve and Ryan, in case you have noticed, it appears the natives are getting restless…

From Chorlton’s current sig:

“Who is 'Major Update' and why is he 'Imminent'”

From MrPenny’s current sig:

“Major Update Imminent....under the command of General Confusion”

Very funny guys. 8)
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:40 pm

We're working on it.

I have already said what it is all about though, as has Ryan. It will be spelled out in all of its gory detail soon enough. If we had similar investors to those at Scammers Inc paying us to do this it would have been finished long ago. As it is, we have to balance life and work commitments and concentrate on those, even when we'd rather be doing this full time ;)

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:39 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:If we had similar investors to those at Scammers Inc paying us to do this it would have been finished long ago. As it is, we have to balance life and work commitments and concentrate on those, even when we'd rather be doing this full time ;)

Yeah, each month if I'm lucky enough to make it through the 30 to 40 paid articles that put food on the table for the family - I do the unpaid volunteer work.

Anyway - Steve and I have discussed how to handle finishing the creation of this thing while balancing work/life demands and appeasing the natural curiosity people have to see what it's all about. So we're going to switch gears from trying to complete the whole thing and instead release it in sections. As I said, once I finish the 40 paid articles for this month, I'll be working on my part of it. Steve will be following up with his part that dovetails nicely on from there, and so on.

As far as a timeframe - it's absolutely impossible to know unless I can predict who else in my family is likely to die or get sick in the foreseeable future. Those things tend to put a bit of a damper on volunteer work.

But I can say, to everyone, that nothing will stop us from getting this information out there one way or another. Nothing at all. It might take longer, but I was raised to embrace perseverance. Every mountain of adversity we have to overcome only makes us that much stronger. The end product will be all that much better for it, I promise.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Re:

Postby murnut » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:08 am

TheShadow wrote:Damn I hate teasers!!

How long we have to wait?? Ive been staring and refreshing at the screen here for 20 minutes already!

I reread the thread and this made me laugh..being as it is from 07-02-07.

Shadow has been waiting along time

I hope everyone is well.
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Re: Re:

Postby ryguy » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:02 pm

Hey murnut - glad to see you back. Hope everything is still okay at the funny farm.

murnut wrote:I hope everyone is well.

I've seen better days. Still - there's always tomorrow.

As I've said to one of our sources who's constantly reminding us that he's waiting for the report too... "I'll get back to my unpaid volunteer writing work when I'm finished with the paid monthly writing work that feeds the family."

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:59 pm

ryguy wrote:Hey murnut - glad to see you back. Hope everything is still okay at the funny farm.

-Ry

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby murnut » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:52 pm

ryguy wrote:Hey murnut - glad to see you back. Hope everything is still okay at the funny farm.

Which one? Hehe

I am not criticizing the timing of the report....just chuckling at the thought of my friend Shadow still refreshing his screen.

No disrespect.....we all have our own priorities....sometimes things come up that we have no control over.

Since Feb.....my mom had a stroke(95% recovered...thank God), I changed careers, son got lyme disease(100% recovered..PtL) to say nothing about the day to day emergencies.

I am looking forward to whatever you have uncovered.....should be interesting.
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:57 pm

Chorlton wrote:

-Ry

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello Friend...

What can we disagree on today? :wink:

Just kidding...I am sure we agree more than we disagree.

I am now know as a déboulonneur......at least in France :twisted:
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:26 pm

murnut wrote:I am not criticizing the timing of the report....just chuckling at the thought of my friend Shadow still refreshing his screen.

That is a funny image..... :)

No disrespect.....we all have our own priorities....sometimes things come up that we have no control over.

Since Feb.....my mom had a stroke(95% recovered...thank God), I changed careers, son got lyme disease(100% recovered..PtL) to say nothing about the day to day emergencies.

I am very glad to hear your family has recovered from their afflictions. It's very sad when that recovery doesn't take place, and it can change your life, and your outlook on life, drastically. You are right - sometimes things come up that we have no control over...ironically those are the things that end up giving us more awareness and control over our lives. Albeit...only after a great deal of pain, for sure.

I am looking forward to whatever you have uncovered.....should be interesting.

Thank you - as always you are perfectly diplomatic.

Thanks.
-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Christopher "Kit" Green

Postby Zep Tepi » Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:31 pm

This month, Dr Christopher C. Green, a former analyst at the CIA's Office of Scientific and Weapons Intelligence, and well known personality here at Reality Uncovered, provided LoveToKnow a rare and exclusive interview. Ryan dissects what was said here:

http://www.realityuncovered.net/ufology ... tgreen.php

Enjoy :)

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:35 am

Thanks, Steve, for publishing that article on the main site so quickly.

This interview, and the subsequent article, was an effort to organize what the CIA's true involvement is in the field of the paranormal, and the involvement of several individuals named in Bob's book. In the interview, Kit gives a glimpse into some of the CIA activities that he knew about (now declassified) - but for the most part the interview was for people who are new to this area, and need a sort of "cliff-notes" regarding the CIA's psychic research activities.

The article, on the other hand, that Steve published above, and which I've also published at Associated Content, connects the timeline Collins describes, to the Serpo episode we've been researching for a few years. The critical point is outlined toward the bottom of the article - and it reviews the years that Bob Collins outlined in his book Exempt from Disclosure, including the activities of the individuals involved in both Serpo, as well as MJ12, from the mid 1970's through 2005 (and beyond).

The interview with Kit is linked to in the above article, but you can also access it directly here.

Thanks to Kit for taking the time to answer my questions in this public interview.

-Ryan
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

PreviousNext

Google

Return to UFOs