The Whole Story - Part One

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

The Whole Story - Part One

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:24 am

The Serpo section of the main website is undergoing an extensive reorganisation in order to provide ALL of the information which we uncovered during the course of our investigation. The old data doesn't tell the whole story, with the actual information being spread out over a wide area, including the RU website, the old Tacitus' website and also here in the forums. The new section brings everything together in one place and makes it much easier for the reader to see exactly what's what without any noises or distractions getting in the way.

Part One explains, in full, how we discovered the online identity behind the "Request Anonymous" persona.

Read the article here

Part Two will be published in the next few days and will discuss the infamous "Fake Anonymous" episode.

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Re: The Whole Story - Part One

Postby murnut » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:42 am

Thanks guys

Looking forward to more =D>
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:36 pm

Thanks Steve for putting all this together in a nice easy format. I must say I really enjoyed going back and viewing everything. With all the recent releases it's a good idea to revist the past. Some of the newbies have no idea of the early years and what went on behind the curtain.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:50 am

Excellent first installment Steve… as ScaRZ put it, as a relative newbie to the early days of Serpo, I found this new more concise summary much clearer and most informative.

As you progress into future installments I think folks will gain a better understanding of what a truly monumental undertaking this (still ongoing) investigation has become for you and Ryan.

From what I know of the scope of your investigation just in the last six months or so I think it’s safe to say the Serpo saga only represents a portion of the much bigger picture of UFOlogy you’ve uncovered behind the curtain…

Tom
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:05 pm

Nice job, Steve.

:toasttoyou:
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby JayKew » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:18 pm

Im busily reading up on the whole Serpo farce again.

One thing Ive always found puzzling is the complicity of Kit Green in all of this.

Now one thing about Green is that he never uses one three letter word when he can use several dozen eight letter ones instead.

But here he is quite lucid.

An email he sent to Martinez, Doty, Putoff and Ryan on May 1st during the Tacitus saga contains the following titbit ....

"It is all old news, and it is all the absolute truth, and none of the five of us
are wittingly involved in any hoax that I know of.
For the nth time, and for the nth time on record...my summary remains the same:
SERPO is not true...it is a hoax because it looks like a hoax, smells like a
hoax, feels like a hoax."

Now why would he go on record to say this unless of course it is sophisticated disinformation.

Its certainly got me beat.

Or, as Walter Scott once wrote Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive.
JayKew
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:52 pm

I believe the first part of that particular message was intended for two of the four people he sent it to, the two "outsiders" if you like. Otherwise known as useful idiots ;)

The last part was intended for those it would get forwarded on to.

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby sandman » Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:08 am

Good to read up again.
I remember when the story first broke on ATS. Seems like yesterday.
sandman
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Google

Return to Project Serpo