Angels, Demons and the Spirit World

A spiritual perspective on phenomenon

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Angels, Demons and the Spirit World

Postby Chorlton » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:19 am

ryguy wrote:
Shawnna wrote:Eliminating what we have been 'taught' about the Spiritual world within the context of our families, our society and yes, even our governments, in order to truly find meaning in our own unique Spiritual Life is a most difficult challenge.

Within this thread are so many belief systems that seem founded in one stereotype or another it makes me dizzy.

:(

I've yet to meet a single person, including myself, who does not have a belief system based, at least in part, on some form of stereotype. However, the majority continue to believe that *they* are the one exception.
-Ry

If you are referring to a religious belief system then I *am* an exception. I have no belief system, other than the belief in human beings, though I suppose some would call that a stereotype.
I neither want nor believe in any higher power than Human Beings.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:18 pm

Actually - you *are* right Chorlton. Non-believers/atheists are the one true exception. You can't say a belief system is based on stereotypes when there is no belief system in the first place.

That's why the discussion here is primarily regarding people who consider themselves to be "spiritual" - or having a belief-system that is, in general, based on or around the so-called "paranormal" and the spiritual world. If you don't believe in the spiritual world at all - then this discussion doesn't really apply to you.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:48 pm

Secrets of the Black Awakening – Part One
By Sue Bradley
http://peeringintodarkness.com/?p=1183#more-1183

The Clash of Kingdoms and
The Battle for the Ascendancy of the Satanic Presence

WHERE DID THE REBELLION BEGIN?

Author Tom Horn supplies an uncomfortable answer:

“Something alarming has been happening since the dawn of time, which has been recorded in the history, holy books, and mythos of every great civilization. Ancient rabbinical authorities including Septuagint translators and early church fathers understood it. Sumerians, Assyrians, Egyptians, Greeks, the Hindus, the American Indians, and virtually all other civilizations wrote about it. Beings of super intelligence sometimes referred to as “gods” descend through openings of sky, earth, and sea to interact with this planet’s creatures.”

A pattern began ago and is chronicled by the ancients of the great civilizations of Lemuria, Mu and Atlantis when the gods ruled our Solar System. Mighty in size and savage in deed whose memory seemed to be imbedded within the very blood of history. These gods with an insatiable appetite for blood, destruction and horror can be heard by ancient echoes with vague remnants still calling. And patterns, by nature, repeat.

These hybrid Nephilim, curiously known by etymologic tracing as “sons of outrageous behavior,” have experienced an unprecedented resurgence of interest, and not simply as a topic of theological speculation. They have spawned an entire genre of books, movies, television and innumerable podcast and radio shows. “Experts” seemingly appear out of nowhere, impressively but suspiciously savvy.

Is it possible that the embers of ancient confusion, contest, and conquest — smoldering through the millennia of recent recorded history and kept alive with sacrificial rituals — will soon reignite a spark to light the torch of the ancient Black Flame?

SPIRITUAL DYNAMICS BEHIND THE SCENES

With the onset of the “War on Terror” staged in ancient Babylon, students of Scripture recognize the significance and strength of the Prince of Persia. So strong was this “prince,’ that Daniel’s petition was delayed for twenty-one days while a struggle between the Prince of Persia and Gabriel took place, which was subsequently resolved by the direct intervention of Michael the Archangel.

We are subsequently told of other hostile princes, principalities, and rulers who battle with mankind and among themselves. From the text, it is clear that Daniel’s petition was challenged by unseen resistance, a presence that had influence over the region, and continues today. Why is it then that we have become fascinated and so intricately linked with this region?

CONNECTIONS

Author and researcher Joseph P. Farrell provides historical clarity.

“The doctrine of the Black Sun, reaching back to ancient Sumer and Akkadia, is that there are two suns, the “white” sun, the sun that we see at the center of our physical solar system, and the “black” sun, a “hidden sun of (spiritual) illumination…In Babylonian mythology it was also associated with the coming of the “King of kings” and the establishment of a New Babylon.”

Farrell also explains the application to twentieth century Germany, specifically the elite SS:

“Central to the secret initiation that these senior SS generals received was the real significance of the anagram “SS” itself. For the “rank and file elite” of the SS, the initials stood for the German word Schutzstaffel, a term meaning loosely, a special staff or military unit. But to the initiates, there was another meaning of “SS” altogether, a meaning with roots deep in the occult and in ancient Sumerian, Babylonian, and to a certain extent, Egyptian belief. For these initiates, the letters “SS referred to die Schwarze Sonne, the Black Sun.”

Pastor Dizdar moves forward with a contemporary example:

“Look at history: the 80,000 SS troops inducted into a cult, Nazi occultism Where did they go? What did they take with them when they went around the world including the United States. A lot of our occultic depth here in the US, a lot of the Left Hand Path really flowed in the 1950’s and the second greatest proliferation of occult literature flowed in the 60s.

“So if we look, we see doorways that have been opened, even among churches. When morality is undercut and the door to the other side is opened, it is opened for deception – and that deception always brings destruction. The largest cultic movement in the history of Christianity, the New Age Movement is here.”

The ease of access to historical documents has been greatly facilitated by 21st Century electronic technology. Pre-World War II evidence is revealing multiple, disturbing insights into the origins of an esoteric and occultic Third Reich. The reunification of the German State took place on October 3rd 1990, when the German Democratic Republic (GDR / East Germany) established five states, which joined the Federal Republic of Germany while the GDR abolished its existence.

Formerly classified documents were released only to confirm long suspected occultic activity: that Heinrich Himmler sought to find pure Ayran blood, which he believed contained latent properties of a superior and supernatural race. This belief led to expeditions to the near and far east under the guise of the “Ancestral Research Bureau.” Nuremburg Trial documents record Himmler’s quest: “The purpose was to research all avenues of ancient mythology, texts, esotericism . . . for the purpose of the potential military application.”

According the Dr. Achille Delmas, the Reich’s real purpose was to perform an act of creation, a divine biological mutation which would overtake the world with the “apparition of a new race of heroes and demigods and god-men,”– a final exaltation of the human race. Interestingly, this is echoed by present day Aryan loyalists by the acronym: ORION, “Our Race Is Our Nation.”

But the strange exploration was not limited to bloodlines. A driving search for ancient technology or information was of equal if not greater importance. Expeditions to Tibet, present day Iraq, Iran and other Middle East venues were undertaken for the purpose of acquiring knowledge or artifacts that might have been of enormous value in the development of sophisticated weapons systems.

Though for some, the technical documentation necessary to dissolve the Nazi Party is incomplete, it is generally accepted that the Third Reich was officially dissolved on May 7th and May 8th, 1945. Top scientific researchers were given asylum throughout the world: to Russia, South America, the United States, Middle East and virtually every continent. Others were given new identities and secreted through Vatican Rat Lines. These same scientists would come to be senior advisors to various advanced projects in their respective ‘shelters.’

Is it possible, that with this advanced knowledge, these highly trained scientists and industrialists, while providing direction and continued development to their respective ‘adopted’ scientific and intelligence programs, also maintained inner communication? That while ironically and strategically ensconced in every continent on the Earth and beyond, they continued their horrific, ancient quest, generously funded by possibly complicit ‘host’ governors and their unsuspecting dependents?

At the close of a June, 2006 interview with Peter Levenda, author of Unholy Alliance, A History of Nazi Involvement with the Occult, Derek Gilbert of PID Radio offered an intriguing question:

DG: Do you see any connection between this belief system and a group of European nobility, the Royal Dragon Court for example, I don’t want to single them out but will use them as a “for instance,” who may be attempting to assert a divine right of kings if you will, or a divine bloodline. Do they have any connections or are there similar goals in mind there?
Are there similar connections or similar goals in mind there?

PL: There are similar goals. I think if we look at what’s happening to the world today, going to have to make some petty hard choices in the next twenty, thirty years.
If the environment continues to deteriorate, if conditions domestically in our own country continue to deteriorate, if things continue to go wrong in too many places, you’re going to find the only people showing up with a plan are going to be the last people we want showing up with a plan.

“And I think they are going to be very effective because they’re going to say, “This is what we have to do. These are hard choices. We’re going to have to make these choices now.

“I think you’re going to have people listening to this because right now our leaders are kind of all over the place, no one seems to know what to do or what’s going on, no one’s takings decisive action.
Some people are going to react very well to a leadership that comes on the scene that says, “ We can take the decisive action, we can do what has to be done.

“ ‘Just give us the power’….and I think they’re going to take advantage of a lot of our fears and parnoias. Maybe the environment is not going to deteriorate, but it’s just going to look like that. We’re going to expect more hurricanes and tornadoes and earthquakes. People are going to become frightened about that. People are going to get frightened about immigration. Immigration is a big issue for these people. This is something that they love. Immigration is something tailor made for them. Immigration is a code word for racism.

“All of these things are going to come into play, the environment is being created the political environment is being created that, someone who is an ‘inheritor’ of these Nazi ideals would find very easy to come on the stage and in a very gentle and covert way still take control and still get things done that the Nazis wanted to get done sixty years ago, seventy years ago.”

DG: And offer a way to create Order from Chaos as it were.”

PL: Sure.

Order from Chaos, Ordo ab Chaos. A pre-apocalyptic counterfeit of Genesis 1:2.

Many are coming to believe that this is a very real possibility. Comparisons of US domestic and foreign policies to 1930 Germany increase daily. One cannot even begin to imagine the horrific possibilities that such a scheme would provide with the recognition that dark, spiritual forces do indeed continue to work.

But for Russ Dizdar it is reality:

“The weaponization of the satanic powers is not a bizarre movie idea. Its something that military leaders are convinced they will need. Mil-science has been and is invaded, someone is looking over their shoulders and it is not human. The dark powers have and are supervising the development of a technology that will ensure the control of the mind along with the supernatural enhancement of fierce soldiers.

“There has been and is ongoing, a weaponization of demonic ideology and power for the alteration of the human will and ability. Could this be the power of the blood of Nephilim? The weaponizaton of Nephilim blood. Did they find the Ayran pure blood? The blood with the genetics of the demon gods?”

This fusion of blood has gone from Mesopotamia to Memphis to Munich and Wewelsberg. From ‘The Ahnenerbe’ to Lebensborn to Monarch and beyond. Beyond Blavatsky, Crowley, List, Sebotendorff, Himmler, Smirnov, Dutroux and Aquino. It was before and beyond Theosophy, Thule-Gesellschaft, The Holy Vehm. And it is a current now surging through eugenics, cloning and transhumanism to the very physics of the Black Sun, Sirius, Hyperborea, and Neuschwabenland and submerged in cryptic ciphers of Nordic “Undergrounders.

“We are seeing the preparation for the most advanced, supernatural military system in the history of the world: empowered, enlarged, enlightened, transmuted, with a raging insatiable and demonic agenda. And nothing we are seeing now can prepare us for the next few years.

“The goal? To create massive anarchy and chaos for the purpose of collapsing the current structures to be replaced with the New World Order. They have been “creating” the Chosen Ones for over sixty years for the creation of the Master Race to be used in service for a 1,000 year Fourth Reich.”

“Most don’t know that it is predicted that an army will surface such as the world has never seen. An army whose leaders and soldiers will be the most fierce and evil ever. Many of them shall be birthed in satanic powers, bathed in satanic secrecy and will demonstrate supernatural strength and abilities. Forged in hell,” says Pastor Dizdar.

Others like Tom Horn seem to concur:

“Of course one might argue that this could be a gradual process. This is a tragic assumption. In fact, the process will be rapid, undertaken with surprise attacks employing plagues and hi-tech, microscopic nanomachines designed to bring about the demise of its host. This won’t be a process in which one race replaces another, slowly and peacefully, even if that is the misrepresentation that most people receive. It will be violent, bloody conflict.

“What is planned is a quick change, a coup d’etat where mankind is there one day, and in mass graves the next. The goal is to replace mankind.”

These Satanic Super Soldiers, bred to breed and raised to raze, await the clandestine trigger for “Activation.” Is it possible that the Fourth Reich could be a prelude to the Fourth Beast from the sea? Is the black boot polished and ready to fall? Or has it already?
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:50 pm

In the above article some of the thinking was very much in line with things I've thought about for a long time. Much of it I've talked about in this thread and some I've never gotten into that deep.

Here is one area I believe I've talked about in this article......" In Babylonian mythology it was also associated with the coming of the “King of kings” and the establishment of a New Babylon.”

This king of kings isn't the Lord Jesus Christ but will be the king of kings.....The Antichrist. He will be the first bridegroom and will be the king of kings of "The World." I believe there will be Ten main power block regions,each having a ruler (King) over them but One Ruler (King) seated above all of them. He will once again be a counterfeit king of kings to the True King Of Kings.....The Lord Jesus Christ.

Another area in the article I've mentioned before is the following......“So if we look, we see doorways that have been opened, even among churches. When morality is undercut and the door to the other side is opened, it is opened for deception – and that deception always brings destruction. The largest cultic movement in the history of Christianity, the New Age Movement is here.”

Definitely it is opened for deception and that deception always brings [Destruction]. This ultimate destruction will be none other than The Destroyer himself.....Abaddon (The Antichrist). There will be much deception to take place before he rises but once he takes center stage it's about to take on a whole new meaning to the word deception.

One other topic is as Tom Horn says.....“What is planned is a quick change, a coup d’etat where mankind is there one day, and in mass graves the next. The goal is to replace mankind.”

I agree with this very much because as I've said before,the main goal is to destroy man as we know him (A creation of God). Man will no longer be man as he was, but will in fact be a creation OFF OF CREATION.......A Hybrid. As it was when once the hybrid race of Nephilim almost destroyed all FLESH,this will be the main goal once again to destroy All Flesh. I believe this is the meaning behind Christ words in Matthew 24:22........"And except those days should be shortened, there should [no flesh] be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:58 pm

David Flynn's Temple At The Center Of Time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uygmWhtUYM4

Is Temple Mount God's time bomb?
New book sees Jerusalem real estate as roadmap to future events

© 2008 WorldNetDaily

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php? ... geId=72319
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby caleban » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:19 am

ScaRZ,
Temple At The Center Of Time is on my list, soon I hope.

What can you say about the Bnei Menashe, the "lost tribe" of Israel that is supposed
to be allowed in total to immigrate from India to Israel ?

Have you read "Isralestine" by Bill Salus ? It is another new book released about the
same time as Temple At The Center Of Time. It appears to be doing well and climbing.

I have found that a firm knowledge of the history of modern boundaries in Europe/Mid East is useful
when reading about this and the Middle East. May I recommend some rather old books ?
The World in Crisis (WWI) and History of World War II ring politically authentic to me.
Both multi-volume sets (WWII is five volumes) are told in first person perspective. The author
was there ! Winston Churchill, no less.
caleban
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:17 pm

Scarz,

You might find this interesting. I was doing some keyword research for some other writing work, based on paranormal topics such as aliens, ufos, ghosts, esp, clairvoyance, etc... As I was testing terms, comparing search trends, etc...I tried "angels" and was surprised to see that against almost every other search term such as ghosts or aliens, it beats them out by at least 2 to 1 in searches. People are far more interested in angels than they are in Aliens, apparently...lol.

Now I think I understand why the view count on this thread is skyrocketing....!

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:31 pm

caleban wrote:ScaRZ,

What can you say about the Bnei Menashe, the "lost tribe" of Israel that is supposed
to be allowed in total to immigrate from India to Israel ?

Have you read "Isralestine" by Bill Salus ? It is another new book released about the
same time as Temple At The Center Of Time. It appears to be doing well and climbing.

Caleban....I've not read "Israletine" but have read some of his articles about the book by Bill Salus. It looks like it would be a good read with much in prophecy to think about.

I haven't done any research on the Bnei Menashe as of today. What little free time I've had has been of late more in the area of Nimrod-The Antichrist-Nephilim and The Watchers.

I had some free time yesterday and listen to the David Flynn's two hour interview on Q-Files with Steve Quayle.
They discussed David's new book "Temple at the Center of Time." As always David blew my mind with his thinking and deep work. The second hour he really got on a roll with topics and research on the Antichrist-Gog Magog-The Georgia War-The Ark of the Covenant-UFO's.

He brought up one area that I've thought about for a long time.......Will the Gog Magog war of Ezekiel 38 and 39 be played out as the Battle of Armageddon and deceive the whole world?
Will the deception involve great signs and wonders that will be so close to the real deal that it will appear to most to fulfill [The Prophecies]?

The great counterfeiter Satan-The Shining One so very close to the real deal that the deception will fool all but a very small remnant. Then the rider of the first white horse rides in with his Bow but [No Arrows]. He doesn't come to make war,but rather bring peace.

Here below are the links to both hours for those who have interest.

Hour 1
http://www.stevequayle.com/qf_august_19_2008_hour_1.mp3

Hour 2
http://www.stevequayle.com/qf_august_19_2008_hour_2.mp3
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:56 pm

ryguy wrote:Scarz,

You might find this interesting. I was doing some keyword research for some other writing work, based on paranormal topics such as aliens, ufos, ghosts, esp, clairvoyance, etc... As I was testing terms, comparing search trends, etc...I tried "angels" and was surprised to see that against almost every other search term such as ghosts or aliens, it beats them out by at least 2 to 1 in searches. People are far more interested in angels than they are in Aliens, apparently...lol.

Now I think I understand why the view count on this thread is skyrocketing....!

-Ry

I find also Ryan that many people forget that angels (Messengers) aren't all of a good nature. They can take on different forms and use to deceive.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:04 pm

I know I've said this many times before but I won't stop saying it. The church has blended into "The World" and "The World" has blended into the church.

"The World" came knocking at the church door and the church said, "Yes we can make room for that." Then it didn't take long before the door opened wider to "The World" and the things of "The World" and the church said "Yes we can live with that." In only a very short time frame the doors were wide open and you can't tell the difference between the church and "The World".

"A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump." Galatians 5:9

There is the Holy Spirit and there is the Spirit of Antichrist. These are the two forces that are at war with one another. The Spirit of Antichrist can't be any part of the Church or it will crumble in pieces. The Spirit of Antichrist isn't only as some think,"Those who totally distance themselves from Christ and want nothing to do with him." The Spirit of Antichrist is a false spirit that replaces the Word of God with a counterfeit word.

I believe events are taking place today that are pulling a veil over the minds of the world. The world will only perceive the darkness under the veil.

You've got to be prepared in full armor before the sting of the scorpion strikes. Once the scorpion strikes it will be to late for armor to be added. The mighty sting of poison will quickly take over leaving you paralyzed and defenseless.

The poison of the scorpion is deception. No more playing around with only a small sample of The Shining One. He's about to enter the picture with the whole package. We are deceived every day by his small samples. When the whole package arrives it will be too late for the unprepared.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:40 pm

ScaRZ wrote:David Flynn's Temple At The Center Of Time

Is Temple Mount God's time bomb?
New book sees Jerusalem real estate as roadmap to future events

Does anyone else find it questionable that:

1) The distance from the Temple to Babylon is measured in statute miles.
2) The distance from the Temple to Paris is measured in nautical miles.
3) The distance from the Temple to London is measured in nautical miles.
4) The distance from the Temple to the Giza Pyramid is measured in feet. (And also questionable that 1,441,000 feet is not identical to the BC year 1441.)
5) Large distances in Biblical times were typically measured in Stadium (Stadia) and/or "Day's Journey".

Edit to add: We must add to the confusion above the fact that all of these so-called coincidences of dates with lengths also depend upon the year Dionysius Exiguus selected as 1 AD which, BTW, was never related to existing calendars at the time he set this date for the beginning of the Julian calendar.

It would be more interesting if all correlations were in the exact same measurement basis.
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:05 pm

Here is a good site if you have interest in Angels,Demons,Aliens and Ghost from a Biblical prospective. I thought the below was very interesting with some of the topics lately.

http://groups.msn.com/AngelsDemonsGhost ... omsky.msnw

The end of the Genetic Rainbow: The Nordic, a shell to for the serpent to hide in.

General Description:

Nordics are said to be 6' to 8' tall. They are also called the "Blonds" and "Talls". An unusual consistency is that they are always reported as very handsome or beautiful men and women, in perfect physical shape. No one has ever seen old, plain, chubby or blemished Nordics. They all are said to look like a perfect specimen. Just what one would expect if you were a selected, genetically engineered product. They usually wear a tight fitted body suit. Many have been seen with a symbol of a serpent with wings, a triangle or a stylized swastika. In the 50's many were reported speaking German or English with a Germanic accent.

What they say about themselves:

The normal 6 to 61/2' tall Nordics were the only recorded "aliens" sighted by "Contactees in the 50's. During this time the Nordics gave a variety of origins, Venus, Saturn and Jupiter being the most popular. Their message of warning to mankind was to stop nuclear testing. They warned of a possible World War III. The "spiritual" emphasis seems to have developed slowly over time. It is interesting to note that as voyager and explorer missions gave us a better understanding of the conditions of the other planets and their hostile environments, the Nordic’s suddenly came from farther out in space, no longer in our own solar system. You should realize that these guys seem to change their story just as often as the Grays. They say they have a non-interference policy and only intervene when actions here may disrupt other areas in the cosmos.

The more recent contacts with "Nordics" have stated that they are now from the Pleiades. There messages are much more metaphysical with a Theosophical philosophy. They warn of a coming pole shift, earth changes and catastrophes. They talk about being in "harmony" with the earth to minimize physical effects on the earth. Conforming our thoughts and ideas to these changes will create this harmony. A rethinking of our concepts of the cosmos, God, and life is necessary to create this "harmony". They tell some that they are related, being incarnate souls from their world. They encourage the individuals to learn and study truths from all sources and help to unite mankind.

Historical Interventions?

It is more than just a coincidence that throughout history many cultures have had encounters with a "White Spirit" or "White gods" from the skies. Their visits have coincided with a sudden acceleration of knowledge in their societies. The following is a list of just a few of the historical and or mythological events of inter-reaction with man and "heavenly white guys". There seems to be quite a lot of involvement for a policy of non-intervention? Much of this intervention would appear to have little to do with the rest of the cosmos. What about the prime directive Captain!

1. Ancient Sumeria - The Anunnaki, meaning, "Those who from heaven to earth came". Described as white gods from the skies. They were attributed to giving the written languages, sciences and building technology. Word etymology is shared with the Biblical Annakim. (Num13:33). These were the sons of Anak. They are same giants and genetic link to the "fallen ones" of Genesis 6 who were big, bad guys with a bad attitude. The Anunnaki in Sumerian Mythology are said to have come from the heavens, but now live in a subterranean domain.

2. Mesopotamia - Ahura Mazda meaning spirts of knowledge. These were "white spirits that flew in a shiny disk." Ahura Mazda appeared to Zoroaster who was told that he was the one true God. Part of their religious beliefs included ritualistic human sacrifice.

3. India - Asura meaning, white gods of the wind. Gave understanding of ancient knowledge. Vishinu the third diety of the top godhead is to come back on a white horse. Ancient Vedas describe a pre-flood world filled with aircraft called Vimnas, which are engaged in aerial combat. A description of missile launches, and nuclear war, fallout and radioactivity are described in the Vedas also.

4. South America - Viracochas meaning, "white masters". Legends describe a bearded white god who came from the skies and promised to return. Gave astronomy, building skills and culture to the Incas. They are said to have lived in the ancient ruins of Taihuanacu, Bolivia. Legends say the Viracochas constructed the city in one night by floating the giant blocks together with the sound of a "trumpet". Ritualistic human sacrifices accompanied their religious beliefs.

5. Mexcio - Quetzalotal meaning, white-feathered serpent. Another bearded white god who came from a seven star system. (The Pleaides is a seven star system). He left by sea to their earthly home Tulla. (This is a variation of Thule, Aryan capital of an inner earth of Nazi myth). Tulla was located (according to Aztec legends) in a place of the sun, which now is frozen over and the sun has disappeared. (Antarctica?) He promised to return. Cortez was mistaken for this deity. The result of this contact was an increased knowledge of Astronomy and their calendar, which is as accurate as our atomic clock.

Human sacrifice was also an important part of daily life for the Aztecs.

6. North America - Hopi Indians believed in the Bahana. He was said to be a "white brother" from the skies. The Bahana gave them spiritual understandings and a cosmology of Theosophy!

7. A future intervention? – George Washington had a three-part vision presented to him by an Angelic visitor. In this, the victory of the revolutionary war was given, the civil war with victory for the union was also prophesied. The third part mentions a multi-national invasion of America. At a time when defeat seems imminent, "white spirits" from the heavens come down and secure victory. This account was first printed in the National Tribune in December of 1880. Can the story be validated? I am not sure it can. It was considered valid enough to be quoted by the well-known book, None dare call it Conspiracy by Gary Allen and Larry Abraham. It has been widely published in much patriotic literature since. Although this vision cannot be confirmed, it is widely published and accepted by the public. This creates the illusion of reality, and seed planted in the minds to anticipate its fulfilment.

Nordics defined by the Bible as "Angels of Light"

If you consider yourself a Christian, then there is a standard contained in the Bible for us to measure any message or creature by. If you are not a Christian this will seem preachy and I cannot apologize for it. This is what God’s word says to everyone about any encounter with ETs, Angels or any other entity.

By their own words they currently have finally decided that they are from the Pleiades. This celestial origin is a seven star system symbolic of Baalam or Lucifer. They consistently proclaim Theosophy as their world-view , both spiritual and natural. Sometimes they spoke German. They don’t always tell the truth (i.e. their origin) their symbols if any, have been winged serpents or stylized swastikas. Their actions of non-involvement include the creation of myths and legends throughout history in all societies by the "planting" of thoughts, knowledge and traces of technology. In word, appearance, and actions, it is not so hard to surmise just who the Nordics are. The Nordics come preaching another gospel. Their message does not contain anything, even remotely in harmony to the simple Gospel message of the Bible.

The Bible gives us total discernment, if we chose to believe it.

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed." Gal 1:8
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:34 pm

The Book of Jude

by Chuck Missler
http://www.khouse.org/articles/2000/259/

This smallest book of the New Testament is also, in many ways, the most provocative.

The Roots Go Deep

The Epistle of Jude is a tiny book, tragically neglected by students, yet overflowing with fascinating Old Testament references and allusions: lessons from Israel in the Wilderness,1 the angels that sinned,2 the strange events in Sodom and Gomorrah,3 Michael and Satan's contention over the body of Moses,4 and other insights from Cain, Balaam, Korah,5 as well as the mysterious person known as Enoch.6

It is surprising to learn of allusions to events in the Old Testament that are only found in the New Testament: the Second Coming prophecy of Enoch, 7 that Noah was a preacher of righteousness, 8 the names of the two magicians in Egypt, 9 that Elijah prayed to stop rain for 3 1/2 years, 10 and that the Pharaoh of the Exodus was not Egyptian. 11

One of the more mysterious allusions in Jude is about the dispute between Michael and Satan over the body of Moses. Why were they both interested in Moses' body? (There are over 500 Old Testament references to Moses: only one refers to his body.12) Is there a relationship between the mountain containing Moses' sepulchre and Elijah's departure?

The Real Reason

Why study the book of Jude? Because it is written for us today. It is written for the end times, for the end of the Church Age. The beginning of the Church Age was, of course, the Acts of the Apostles. However, the end of the Church Age might be called the Acts of the Apostates. Jude is the only book devoted entirely to the great apostasy.13 "Shall the Son of Man find faith on the Earth?"14

Jude is the "vestibule" to the book of Revelation. It includes the oldest prophecy uttered by a prophet: of the Second Coming of Christ, declared before the flood of Noah! There are four facts emphasized:

1) We know the Lord's coming is sure;

2) We know who will accompany the Lord;

3) We know the purpose of His coming;

4) We know the result of the Lord's coming.

This letter was written by the "brother of James," one of four brothers of Jesus.15 (James was the head of the church in Jerusalem; neither James nor Jude were among The Twelve; they didn't believe at first.16)

Why did Jude write this letter? James' epistle deals with good works as evidence of saving faith; Jude's letter deals with evil works as evidence of apostasy. Why must we contend for the faith? Because there are tares among the wheat,17 false brethren have stolen into the church,18 and the saints are in peril, 19 all due to the "doctrines of demons." 20 This letter was written for the church in the end times. This letter was written for us today.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:39 pm

The Case of Paul’s Thorn
http://home.comcast.net/~wolfpakron/Sift.html

2 Cor. 12:1-10

It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord. 2I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven. 3And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) 4How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter. 5Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities. 6For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me. 7And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the [messenger of Satan] to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. 8For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. 9And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

God did not want Paul to exalt himself through the abundance of revelations given him, so He permitted him to have the thorn in the flesh to keep him humble.

[messenger] Greek: angelos (GSN-32), translated "angel" 179 times and
"messenger" 7 times. It is never translated "disease" or "physical infirmity" and never
means any such thing. The simple explanation of the thorn in the flesh is that an angel
of Satan, one of the spirit beings which fell with him, followed Paul and buffeted him
when he was tempted to become exalted.

Paul lists in some of the things that this angel caused him to go through to keep him humble.

2 Cor. 11:23-27 Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft. 24Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one. 25Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep; 26In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren; 27In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness.

There is not a disease in the whole list. Paul's thorn must be understood in the same sense as:

Numbers 33:55

But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell.

Ezekiel 28:24

And there shall be no more a pricking brier unto the house of Israel, nor any grieving thorn of all that are round about them, that despised them; and they shall know that I am the Lord God.

Hosea 2:6

Therefore, behold, I will hedge up thy way with thorns, and make a wall, that she shall not find her paths.

… where the same Greek: skolops (GSN-4647), thorn, is found in the Septuagint. Were those giants and enemies of Israel diseases in their sides or the cause of their wars and other kinds of sufferings?

For the Lord disciplines those he loves, and he punishes those he accepts as his children.

Hebrews 12:6

Who loves his child more--the father who allows the child to do what will harm him, or the one who corrects, trains, and even punishes the child to help him learn what is right? It's never pleasant to be corrected and disciplined by God, but his discipline is a sign of his deep love for you. When God corrects you, see it as proof of his love and ask him what he is trying to teach you.

Don't resist God's discipline.

Psalm 139:3 (KJV)

Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.

[compassest] Hebrew: zarah (HSN-2219), winnow; sift; fan; scrutinize. You
scrutinize my path and my den, and you inspect all my ways. You know all about
me—my works, ways, and words, even my thoughts while they are forming (Psalm
139:3-5).
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:08 pm

Are Bibles 'giants' set for return?
Author warns genetic engineering could bring back 'Nephilim'
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php? ... geId=75592
© 2008 WorldNetDaily

"The benei Elohim saw the daughters of Adam, that they were fit extensions."

Genesis 6:2 (Interlinear Hebrew Bible)

New experiments in genetic engineering could open the doors for the return of fearsome "giants" described in the Bible – the offspring of human women and fallen angels – warns author Thomas Horn in his best-selling book, "Nephilim Stargates: The Year 2012 and the Return of the Watchers."

In the Book of Genesis, beings of great stature called "giants" appear, which some biblical scholars believe came into existence after powerful angels known as 'Watchers' descended to earth and used women (or their biological matter) to construct bodies of flesh, which they used to "extend" themselves into the material world.

The Apocryphal books of Enoch, 2 Esdras, Genesis Aprocryphon and Jasher support the Genesis story, adding that the sin of the angels grew to include genetic modification of animals as well as humans. The Book of Jasher, mentioned in the Bible in Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18, says, "After the fallen angels went into the daughters of men, the sons of men taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order to provoke the Lord" (4:18).

"This clear reference to the Genesis 6 record illustrates that animals were included in whatever cross-species experiments were being conducted, and that this activity resulted in judgment from God," explains Horn. "The Book of Enoch also supports this species-crossing report, saying that the fallen angels who merged with women also sinned 'against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish' (7:5,6). The Old Testament contains associated reference to genetic mutations, which developed among humans following this activity, including unusual size, physical strength, six fingers, six toes, animal appetite for blood and even lion-like features among men (2 Sam 21:20; 23:20)."

Now, in "Nephilim Stargates: The Year 2012 and the Return of the Watchers," he asks, "What if, by corrupting the species barrier in which each creature was to recreate after its 'own kind,' Watchers (or demons) had successfully mingled human-animal DNA, creating something new, a construct that God had not made, manipulating genetic material and crossing the species barrier, which God had forbade, resulting in a body they could incarnate within?"

Horn believes the fact that these powerful angels blended species in this way is vital to understanding how they were able to leave their plane of existence, and to enter ours, activity that the New Testament writers Peter and Jude say led to the judgment of God (see 2 Pet. 2:4; Jude 6).

"The reason these beings had to blend species in order to create a suitable body into which they could extend themselves," he says, "is because every creature as it existed at that time had its beginning in God. All life extended back to the Creator's divine order. God spoke living organisms into existence, something the angels could not do, setting the various species in motion and then commanding that 'each kind' would reproduce after its 'own kind.'"

Horn continues: "This would have been problematic for the Watchers who wanted to leave their 'estate' and to enter our three dimensional reality in bodily form. But they could no more displace the innate spirit of any of the creatures God had made than can an exorcist cast a person's innate spirit out of them. These rebel angels wanted to do more than 'possess' humans, they wanted incarnation, and the divine order was keeping them from becoming embodied."

Horn hypothesizes that, through genetic engineering, they created blended beings, not entirely human or animal – creatures that neither humans nor animal spirits would indwell, for they were neither man nor beast. This provided bodies into which they could extend themselves, just as is described in numerous ancient texts.

"The results of this genetic modification were the giants known as Nephilim," he says.

Given what is happening in science today, Horn wonders if modern biotechnology may be about to repeat the science of Watchers, and, worse, provide a pathway for the return of the Nephilim.

Today, molecular biologists classify the functions of genes within native species but are unsure in many cases how a gene's coding might react from one species to another. In recombinant DNA technology, a "transgenic" organism is created when the genetic structure of one specie is altered by the transfer of a gene or genes from another. This could change not only the genetic structure of the modified animal and its offspring, but its adaptive development, sensory modalities, disease propensity, personality and behavior traits among other things.

Such transgenic tinkering already exists in many parts of the world including the United States, Britain and Australia, where animal eggs are being used to create hybrid human embryos from which stem cell lines can be produced for medical research. A team at Newcastle and Durham universities in the UK recently announced plans to "create hybrid rabbit and human embryos, as well as other 'chimera' embryos mixing human and cow genes." The same researchers have already managed to reanimate tissue "from dead human cells in another breakthrough which was heralded as a way of overcoming ethical dilemmas over using living embryos for medical research." In the United States, similar studies led Irv Weissman, director of Stanford University's Institute of Cancer/Stem Cell Biology and Medicine in California to create mice with partly human brains, causing some ethicists to raise the issue of "humanized animals" in the future that could become "self aware" as a result of genetic modification. President Bush in his Jan. 31, 2006, State of the Union Address, called for legislation to "prohibit … creating human-animal hybrids, and buying, selling, or patenting human embryos."

Not everybody shares these concerns. A radical, international, intellectual, and cultural movement known as "Transhumanism" supports the use of new sciences including genetic modification to enhance human mental and physical abilities and aptitudes so that "human beings will eventually be transformed into beings with such greatly expanded abilities as to merit the label 'posthuman.'"

Dr. James Hughes, executive director of the Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies, is a transhumanist who teaches at Trinity College in Hartford, Conn.. He is also the author of "Citizen Cyborg: Why Democratic Societies Must Respond to the Redesigned Human of the Future," a sort of bible for transhumanist values.

Over the last two years numerous law schools including Stanford and Oxford have hosted "Human Enhancement and Technology" conferences where transhumanists, futurists, bioethicists and legal scholars merged to discuss the ethical and legal ramifications of posthumans.

In his book "Life, Liberty and the Defense of Dignity: The Challenges of Bioethics," the former chairman of the President's Council on Bioethics, Leon Kass, provided a status report on transhumanism. He warned in the introduction that "Human nature itself lies on the operating table, ready for alteration, for eugenic and psychic 'enhancement,' for wholesale redesign. In leading laboratories, academic and industrial, new creators are confidently amassing their powers and quietly honing their skills, while on the street their evangelists are zealously prophesying a posthuman future. For anyone who cares about preserving our humanity, the time has come for paying attention."

"But imagine the staggering implications of such science if dead Nephilim tissue was discovered with intact DNA and a government or rogue agency somewhere was willing to clone or mingle the extracted organisms to make Homo-nephilim," says Horn. "If one accepts the biblical story of giants as real, such discovery could actually be made someday, or perhaps already has been and was covered up. The technology to resurrect the extinct species may already exist, and cloning methods are being studied now for use with bringing back Tasmanian Tigers, Wooly Mammoths and other extinct creatures."

Is the world on the verge of bringing back demonic giants?

Horn believes so.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Spirituality and the Paranormal