Behind Serpo

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby Serpentime » Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:34 am

ryguy wrote: We will no longer take part in juvenile exchanges with fools. Our only response will be with information, evidence, and facts. And people can draw their own conclusions.

-Ry

Nice going, Ry. That's a great position to take.

In my humble opinion, nothing complements credibility better than the showing of a good character.

My thoughts,

Serpentime
"Life's fantasy... To be locked away, and still to think you're free."

-- Ronnie Dio
Serpentime
Valued Contributor

Postby I.P.Freely » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:28 am

Shawnna wrote:*sigh*:P

When Ry said "IP" he wasn't referring to you, IPF. He was referring to Mr. Collins lie regarding the IP's in the e-mail headers.

Does that make sense now?

duh in hindsight yes that should have been obvious sorry and thank you Miss
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Re: Project Serpo Investigation - part 4

Postby Hidden Hand » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:31 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:Caught in a lie

Part 4 of the Reality Uncovered Project Serpo investigation uncovers the lies and manipulation undertaken by the people involved in this story and also displays how easy it is to catch these people out.

2 cents - If I was the Gang of 3, I'd add a PS/Addendum/Foreword/footnotes/whatever to pt 4 that included: a) explanation of why lawyer claims are important to this (ex: people claiming RD turned over a new leaf), and b) link to & quote from the UNM registrar's office confidentiality page - http://www.unm.edu/~unmreg/confid.htm - including what they are allowed to disclose over the phone.

Just makes things a little bit easier for the expose readers who aren't forum readers.
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:47 pm

Thanks for the suggestion HH, I will have a look at that later today :)

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby robertfenix » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:15 am

Springer I still dont understand why you laughed at the thought that GW is Jamie Shandera. I mean the writing on the wall.

Besides the photographer part. And it was not photography professor which you alluded to by stating photography prof. But GW states prof. photographer. (professional)

Anyways, yeah Jaime was a professional photographer too, then small time film producer... well lets see what else they have in common which you seemed to miss.

GW states he knows Leonard Stringfield as a personal friend, who even gave him a copy of William Cooper's book signed by Cooper. Leo is an associate of Doty and Collins.

And RY makes a mention about Ryan Wood, well guess what ..

http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/inde ... 1140118882

Re: "In defense of Serpo"
Post by greatwaller on Feb 20, 2006, 12:18pm

Mr. Ryan S. Wood, acclaimed researcher and author of MAJIC EYES ONLY- Earth Encounters with Extraterrestrial Technology (www.majiceyesonly.com) wrote to me about this conference to which Bill is particiapting.

Seems GW knows Ryan Wood on a personal level as well so much that Mr. Wood wrote to him personally to talk about Bill Ryan going to the UFO conferance.

And what about GW facination for bringing up CEIII and the Ronald Regan statment about not more then 6 people knowing..... guess what....

http://www.presidentialufo.com/reagan_spielberg.htm

Spielberg told the story of Reagan's "how true this is" comment to Hollywood television producer Jamie Shandera shortly after the incident occurred. This occurred while Shandera was helping a Japanese film crew who were making a documentary on Spielberg.

It appears Jamie is the source for that comment....

OH and how about how quick GW is to defend the MJ-12 documents....

Well lets see how first started all that... hummm

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc891.htm

According to him, he was sitting at home reading Variety on the evening of December 11, 1984, when he heard someone drop something through the mail slot in his front door. Going to investigate, he found a brown envelope with an Albuquerque, New Mexico postmark containing a canister of exposed but undeveloped black & white 35mm film.

Why it was Jaime who first received them..... post marked...

Alburquerque, New Mexico. Just so happens Rick Doty lives there.

Where you also aware that Stan Friedman once was writing a UFO screenplay with non other then Jaime Shandera just before Stan moved to (New Brunswick, Canada)

http://www.ufo.se/ufofiles/issue_4/short2uk.html

Just before Friedman moved to New Brunswick, Canada, he and Jamie Shandera started to work on a fictitious filmmanuscript.

That both Jaime Shandera and GW are both in their mid to late 60's.

That GW text style is in itself being "faked" as he is quite fluent in writing english but then tries to write in a stylized version of a foreigner.

How about the reason why Victor was so apologetic about dumping GW off of the list and making sure he got reinstated..... GW is of course just to be a nobody interested in the story right....

And why does Rick Doty know him, personally.

Anyways.... like usual you guys will just dismiss it only to find out in the end I told you the truth from the start.

But then again I could be completly wrong.
robertfenix

Postby Shadow Watcher » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:36 am

Ummm, Robert....wow? That was really quite impressive. Two thumbs up.
wondering what the next serpo will be in 07.
Shadow Watcher
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Springer » Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:32 am

HOLY COW! I did miss all that. Sorry Robert, I didn't see any of that in the post I commented on but I was having a stressful, too busy for my own good morning...

I stand corrected, I hereby do NOT blow off what I thought was a loose connection through photography only. :)

Obviously there is MUCH to the plus side on this theory and it's the best correlation I've seen yet on the Waller!

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby sandman » Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:33 am

Roberts statement does have some teeth to it.
Lets see what becomes of it.

Way to go Pal....

J/k on the pal line. ;)
sandman
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby GalacticG » Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:56 am

Robertfenix,

I also commend you on a THOROUGH and detailed post. It'll be interesting to see how this all plays out but you make great points here. Thumbs up so far.
Kool-Aid? No thanks. But I'll take a Guinness.
GalacticG
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:16 am

robertfenix wrote:Anyways.... like usual you guys will just dismiss it only to find out in the end I told you the truth from the start.

No way, man. This isn't the usual speculation - this is the good stuff. THIS will not be dismissed - finally something with substance. That post was phenomenal - did someone light a fire under your _ss or something? lol

Whatever brought it about - hope there's more of that to come. A fantastic analysis with a boatload of leads....and a lot of what you said triggered a million alarm bells related to things we've seen also. Great work Robert. Fantastic post!

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Hidden Hand » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:36 am

Since nobody's mentioned it yet, I thought I'd just drop this also:

http://www.nmbar.org/Template.cfm?Secti ... irm_Finder

The State Bar of New Mexico has an online directory. "This online directory includes current information regarding active and inactive State Bar members."

This is only humorous as on Fri 16/06/2006 02:51, Bob Collins wrote "Rick was in Law school and he did pass the bars, there are no false claims" and on Fri 16/06/2006 01:39, Bob Collins wrote "Because of privacy rules you can not make information available to the public on demand. You just can't get information when you demand it."

The information is online for EVERYBODY to access - but "you can't get it just because you demand it".

ROFLMAOSTC

Don't forget - "there are no false claims"; just claims that are true in some parallel universes..
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Important Update on Law Issue

Postby ryguy » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:14 am

Important Update on Richard Doty's Education Claims

As everyone has realized by now - Credibility is critical when dealing with disclosure. We've seen in the most recent update how Rick Doty & Bob Collins lied/tap-danced regarding the Email IP's and the bar exam/law school issue.

The latest assertion by Collins is as follows:

Wed 06/21/2006 18:28

That's correct: But he did attend UNM as they will tell you but not the Law School, graduated in 2004 with a degree in Political Science according to the Alumni Association, 2003 was an error. There was a lot of confusion about that or misunderstandings which I just got straightened out.

The respected Dr. Salla then joined the debate, and offered the following:

Thu, 22 Jun 2006 11:58:54

Hello All, there is a plausible explanation for the 'mistakes' in both editions of Exempt from Disclosure concerning Richard Doty's 'legal qualifications'. Doty graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in 2004 with a Major in Political Science at the University of New Mexico. That can be confirmed through the Alumni Office which I have done.

So we now have two statements above, that emphatically state, that Richard Doty graduated with a BA in 2004 with a Major in Political Science at the University of New Mexico. Dr. Salla even checked with the Alumni Office himself! There can be no question!

Now...we know the issue of a political science degree is irrelevant to Doty's previous claim of law credentials. However given the explanation Dr. Salla offers below, Richard Doty is offered an escape from telling people that he's a lawyer, and offering people legal advice. Here is Dr. Salla's explanation (from the same email above):

The Political Science program at UNM has three concentrations one of which is a prel-law concentration: http://www.unm.edu/~polsci/undergraduat ... on_law.htm . Many university departments cross list subjects with the university Law School so students can take law subjects without enrolling in the School of Law. The succesful conclusion of the pre-law concentration at the UNM leads to the Dept of Pol Science issuing a letter officially stating this which can be used for employment purposes. While I have yet to confirm that Doty did the pre-law concentration at UNM, my conclusion is that Doty completed the pre-law concentration as part of his Political Science major, and in his communications with Robert Collins the nuances got lost in terms of what he completed and his actual legal qualifications. With the concentration in pre-law, Doty could likely practice as a para-legal so that may account for him giving legal advice and the miscommunication that he was actually practicising as an attorney.

-----------------------------

Never to leave a stone unturned - our intrepid researcher, Shawnna, pushed on. Hoping to verify that at least this Political Science claim is true (Richard Doty has yet to deny it - so it must be true...)

Shawnna submitted a request to the University of New Mexico of any Richard C. Doty who graduated from University of New Mexico in 2004 with the birthday 2/15/1950.

She received the following back from the University of New Mexico:

Which reads as follows:

"As per your request on Richard C. Doty, birthdate of 2/15/50, Richard did not receive a degree from the University of New Mexico in any year."

Now that's strange. Both Salla and Collins said that they checked with the Alumni office and had verified that Richard Doty did attend school at UNM. So Shawnna went straight to the Alumni office and they verified that they had a record for a Richard C. Doty graduating in 2004. The Registrar's office, which confirmed that Richard C. Doty did not graduate in any year is in direct conflict with the Alumni office.

In an effort to explain this - we conducted a public record search on all of the Richard C. Doty's living in New Mexico and sure enough, the explanation became obvious - we saw our Richard C. Doty Sr. (correct address, etc...) - born 2/15/50. And we also found his son, Richard C. Doty Jr. - born 1971.

The University of New Mexico could not find the records of Richard C Doty born on 2/15/1950 attending the school there, because Richard C. Doty Sr, born 2/15/1950 never did. What Dr. Salla and Collins verified was the 2004 alumni status of Richard C. Doty Jr.

Certainly this makes it painfully clear why it is vital for all facts to be verified and double checked before publishing information as fact. The truth remains self-evident, that Richard C. Doty Sr never attended the University of New Mexico as claimed. He never took the Bar Exam as claimed. And never attended law school at UNM, and very likely never attended any accredited law school in the country at all.

The source or conduit (take your pick) is without a doubt, Richard Doty. The credibility of that source/conduit has just taken another direct hit. Rick has lied time and time again. Our only question now is - why?

-Ry
Last edited by ryguy on Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Hidden Hand » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:20 am

ry - wow! G3 rocks! :twisted:
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Springer » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:37 am

In the immortal word of Bart Simpson's Dad...

Doh!

GREAT WORK Intrepid 3!!!!! :)

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:11 pm

Part 4 of the investigation has been updated and can be accessed by clicking the following link.

I wonder if Victor's latest release has anything to do with deflecting attention away from the original Part 4 release? I noticed neither myself, Ryan or Shawnna were included in the original distribution but he kindly sent a special delivery to the three of today. Things that make you go... hmmm.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Project Serpo