Rotten to the Core

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Rotten to the Core

Postby ScaRZ » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:20 pm

Thanks for the feedback Suspicioso and AD. I followed the UN-Source A offerings pretty close in the early stages but lost interest. It just appeared to me as another serpo saga.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:39 pm

Thanks to AD for some sterling work sorting out the off-topic posts. Good job.

Access Denied wrote:Welcome back Steve, I don’t think it gets any more straightforward than that. :D

Thanks, I do try and keep it short and to the point. :)

As we work to consolidate our various files, something for folks to consider in the meantime is that in his book TOP SECRET/MAJIC, Stanton Friedman had this to say about the beginning of his UFO career…

"As I gave more lectures, I found that I enjoyed speaking, and that people believed me no matter what I said. After all, I was a nuclear physicist for Westinghouse…"

Great quote! It is precisely that kind of lazy logic which has made it so easy for the scammers down the years. They know they don't have to try very hard to fool those that want to believe. They always have the fallback of dodgy documents for those that need (just a little) more persuading.

ScaRZ wrote:Good to see your back Steve. I've been keeping my eye open around here hoping you would start laying things out.
I'm really looking forward to reading everything you guys have put together.

I was hoping you guys might have some information on the UN-Source A. I've been following some of the postings at OM on the subject but really I see nothing more than the same game.

Thanks Scarz, it's good to be back in the swing of things :)
As for the UN-Source A stuff, I must admit I lost interest in that very quickly. I've been reading up a little but I'm finding it hard to see what the fuss is all about. That said, I see Dan Smith has some interesting things to say on the subject tonight...
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:10 am

Zep Tepi wrote:That said, I see Dan Smith has some interesting things to say on the subject tonight...

I just read Dan's post and found it as you say, "Interesting."
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:30 am

Yeah, the stuff he has added about some of the amounts involved in certain scams is much more "interesting" than the stuff about Source A, however... ;)
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:50 am

Zep Tepi wrote:Yeah, the stuff he has added about some of the amounts involved in certain scams is much more "interesting" than the stuff about Source A, however... ;)

No kidding... who knew? :)

Here’s Dan’s post for the record…

[thanks Dan!]

http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/inde ... =37#152791

Five minutes after the last post, CK called to renew his invitation, and I was on the road within a few more minutes. He said that he had a list of items to discuss.

The house is small and always cluttered, and now was rather more so, with the kitchen floor torn up. It had the feel of a bachelor pad. The son was still home from college, but wife and daughter were in California, where the young one was transferring to college. Enough said.

There were about two hours of entertaining monologue…….followed by one of the Stargate movies, a perennial favorite, especially in my presence, although CK claimed to have seen this one, a ‘hundred’ times.

To the best of my (faulty) recollection……

[There was never any mention of a possible change in our past protocol.]

The featured players, as usual, were Drosnin, Puthoff, Green, Novel, Doty, Collins, et al. Some parts of the stories were familiar, but there was considerable new material.

For instance…… Michael D was portrayed as remaining active, although I had not heard mention of him in some years.

MD’s Israeli (bible code) source was first portrayed by him as an Israeli female sorcerer, who latter turned out to be two Israeli mathematicians who remain under house detention in that country. Although MD is now PNG at the Pentagon, he had made considerable inroads there and elsewhere in DC, partly via Senator Pell. One of his Contacts was Gen. Clapper, then of the NRO. CK surmised(?) that MOSAD passed points of interest to the DIA/NRO through MD’s code. CK had previously claimed that some of the ‘successes’ of the 'real' Stargate RV program were just used as covers for conventional sources.

Then comes the Repositioning (1/07). This is now portrayed has having been engineered by Rumsfeld, as his last act in office. It was, in part, to overturn the takeover of the IC by State, engineered by Rice, early in the first Bush term.

Reenter MD, now utilizing a connection with Billy G. (It was pointed out that Gen. C is a devout fundamentalist, with a similar entourage.) MD was the intermediary between MOSAD and Billy G, conveying to him an embossed copy of a new Bible Code, CLAPPER DDI YES. BG takes this memento to GW who, duly impressed, follows the advice of the Good Book.

Do we believe this funny story? Are we supposed to? Your guess is as good as mine.

Now from the sublime to the ridiculous…….

Meeting at CK’s SCI Facility, the Reston Pizza Hut, where no one speaks English.

Attending with CK: Gordon Novel, Steve Greer, Paul Murad, Tom (sic) Peterson, pursuant of GN obtaining a 40K grant from SG’s Orion Project scheduled for 1800 hours, which GN mistakes for 8pm. SG left sitting in his Lamborghini for two hours. SG has never given any grants from his ample fund, much to the chagrin of HP and others. This meeting will prove no exception. Instead, then they pass the hat for the Pizza, CK, Paul and Tom each contribute $25 for an $8 pizza. GN is penniless. ‘Magnanimously’, SG offers to cover for GN, removing the $75 from the hat and replacing it with his credit card.

Upshot: the rich get richer. SG comes out $67 ahead.

And what other moral may we draw: follow the money! See RD’s http://topsecretwriter.blogspot.com/

But first, before we go green, and for maintaining a complete record, CK did not let this opportunity pass, without a humanitarian initiative.

TP is GN’s patent attorney whom I had met, many years ago. He is black, as was the contractor on CK’s roofing team from WV, also met. A black from WV? He had been adopted in DC and his parents retired to a small town in WV, which happens to be the last bastion of the Klan in the US. One of his (white)employees is arrested in connection with the murder of a local prostitute. Eventually he fingers his boss. They are now both lifers. TP agreed to take up the matter.

And now from the ridiculous to the truly ridiculous….

GN is homeless in Palm Springs. RS to the rescue. A friend of his from PS is vacationing in Europe, and he agrees to let GN be his house-sitter for a nominal $100 rent plus $100 down. GN is able to scrounge that much, but to cover the rest he invites a meth gang into the basement. But he still is short on cash. To raise his next $100, the gang requires that he box three rounds with their bitch, complete with professional coaching. The result is still disputed, by CK. I believe that 10% of this story is true.

After this meeting GN heads back to NO. An auto mechanic agrees to buy his RAM design for 5K. He then offers to spend more to do the fabrication, but only on the condition that he is not replicating this ‘replication’ machine. CK vouches that there is no RAM at S3. But what about the other places? None there, either. OK, green light for fabrication.

CK wonders what this auto mechanic will do when he gets to the propulsion system.

Where were we? This is definitely straining my memory. I was once scheduled to meet with RD, and CK advised me to excuse myself to take notes in the men’s room. I figured that CK might get suspicious, in this instance.

Who next? HP and the HFGW?

CK has learned this lesson the hard way: if you are going to stop craziness, you have to pile on, early and effectively. Yes, there was a Jason public rebuttal, and there was also a classified SAIC rebuttal. HP is now on a USG watch list for possible fraudulent schemes. Nonetheless, note bene, HP is still on CK’s payroll, as a trusted intellect. The two counter-studies cost 500K. This was after the USG had spent 3M on HFWG. Recall that the CIA/IG spent 100K to clear CK of malfeasance in the Hot Air/Gerbil case.

Oh, yes, CK had promised to discuss cosmology. But, as it turned out, NOT the BPWH cosmology. Only ‘conventional’ cosmology. He made it very clear that he would (continue to) refuse to discuss the BPWH, should I be foolish enough to attempt such. HFWG segued into the Inflationary cosmology. I told him that Kip Thorne (co-inventor of the Stargate wormhole) had been a fellow grad student at the PU/PD. He responded that KT had been a consultant to the Jason study.

There was a fair discussion of the relation between the String Theory and the Anthropic Principle. I did get a plug in for the SAP, but that was as far as it would go. I did explain the Multiverse theory, and that short-range gravitational anomalies might indicate a super-position of other ‘branes’.

Kit? He’s still in China, but is expected to be spending more time stateside.

He sent an email (IP Toronto) in perfect Chinese, impersonating China’s father of their H-bomb. The intent of the email was to lend support to HFGW, if I recall.

BTW, a big contribution to HFGW came when one of the marks confused gravity waves with gravitational waves, and showed that the Chicoms were extremely interested in gravitational waves. Thus was born the 3M$ HFGW gap.

Action items? I’m on-call for further (conventional!) cosmological discussion.

Oh, yes, Jake had asked what was CK’s new assignment. Unfortunately(?), we don’t have a need to know!

John Gannon? Contrary to ufo (GB) rumors, he is not high on the list for DDNI. CK is not happy with my possible continuing collaboration with GB. He counts GB to be 'untrustworthy'.

I’m wracking my brain for more info…..

OMG, I almost forgot Cpt. Ahab!

Listen very carefully, sports fans. This is not intended for virgin ears!

Yes, CK is not ignorant wrt SA (Source A). I knew that my phone call to the Navy public relations officer, what’s her name, was extremely redundant.

Here’s the scoop. The contact of SA with BM was very early in the process, long before the P&A show went public on OM. This was misrepresented(?) to us as being contemporaneous to last spring, but it was not. BM retired two years ago, and gave up ‘ALL’ of his clearances. BM had no clue as to what this would become.

CK suggests that the BM contact, two years ago, and our SA might be two different people.

I’ll have more to say about this later.

In the meantime, we need to go green……

HP drove GW Church (Scientologist) (Chicken, not to be confused with CL) into penury, obtaining all of his 75M$. And thus HP’s mansion at Bull Frog Mountain, TX. This is Big Bucks. Follow the K green.

They, HP, KG, JA et al, almost (tried to) drive Bob Bigelow into penury. See the NIDS/Skinwalker Ranch. We're talking 40M+.

Ok, my mind is coming back. Ron Hubbard died in 1986.

[I’ve just heard that my Middlesex schoolmate, Bill Richardson, Commerce Dept., has just withdrawn his nomination due to Grand Jury investigation!]

When RH died, all his creative talent, including HP & KG left, as the apparatchiks took over, that included the cousins of both CK & DTS.

That was when the Core Story was born, according to CK. HP has benefited financially more than any others. CK says that KG is very ambivalent about the Core Story.

Rick Doty was caught defrauding the USG relative to his East German contacts. He then followed his Uncle into ufology, and he forged various ufo reports that were presented to ufologists and to gullible USG folk.

RD was instrumental in the BPWH, when he told me about the ‘Disturbing Message' that motivated the Cover-up. CK implied that I was a Dupe.

That’s about all I can remember from last night. If I remember more, I’ll post it, unless CK invokes national security, which he has not yet done.

Are you sufficiently entertained??

I’ll proceed to an analysis, later.

Nice shout-out to Ryan there. :D

Ron’s comment about Bruce Maccabee confirms my suspicions… I figured he was retired but I’m a little surprised it apparently wasn’t up until two years ago.

So there ‘ya go folks... there's your disclosure. 8)
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:23 pm

Well - got an email from "CK," after quite a while of little/no contact, mentioning the meeting with Dan. I was surprised he hadn't heard about Dan's online post, so I forwarded it, and received this response.

"Please post that CK informed you that Dan was drinking Merlot out of a box during the discussion, and that his mind must have wandered into another of the infinite dimensions."

My only comment is this. Merlot is a very good wine, but out of a box? Geez.... :)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:32 pm

ryguy wrote:My only comment is this. Merlot is a very good wine, but out of a box? Geez.... :)

While traveling in my 20s I was taught by some Aussie birds that wine-in-a-box is the best because you can use the plastic liner as a blow-up pillow when the wine takes its final toll on you! Zzzzzzzzz. Sure can learn a lot about the finer points of drinking from those in Oz! :)

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby simonespeaks » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:33 am

nnnn
simonespeaks

Postby ryguy » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:49 am

Latest RU Update: Are Scientists in Government Immune to Weird Science?

More timeline info back to the time period we're focusing on for now. Steve should be publishing a great article upcoming in the next day or two that'll outline more of the related history and background story.

Enjoy!

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:35 pm

By the way - mostly all future updates on the "Rotten to the Core" series of stories are going to be published exclusively on the RU Blog. The latest article was a bit long, so I published the second half of the material on the TSW blog, this is material that normally would go on the RU blog. Normally the TSW blog is for driving traffic on other ancillary topics (other government research, other paranormal topics) to the RU site and forum. So when you're looking for future updates on the "Rotten to the Core" series moving forward, make sure to check the RU Blog, as that's where all of the core articles from our research will be going.

I know there's some confusion because the material on the two blogs are so similar, but the intent of the "outside" blogs are sort of as a "fishing net" for RU. The core material will all be published on RU.

Thanks for understanding as we sort out the details and sorry for the confusion! Just remember - all future "Rotten to the Core" and Serpo/MJ12 updates will be on the RU blog page!

More coming very soon!

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:31 pm

New Update

Maccabee Interviews Ernie Kellerstrass in "Hawk Tales"

This update is an analysis drawing important data out of that interview and correlating it with information readers will already recognize from existing MJ12/Serpo folklore from the later years (1980's). However, the dates of these revelations are alleged to come from the years before those documents were ever distributed widely to the Ufology public.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:43 am

1978 sure was a busy year for UFOlogy wasn’t it?

I just published the first installment of my homework assignment…

ROTTEN TO THE CORE: THE ROSWELL MYTH AND MJ-12 HOAX

Sorry it took me so long Steve. Be gentle… it’s baby’s first blog posting ever. :)

I now have a renewed sense of appreciation for the work you and Ryan have been doing. Navigating one’s way through the UFOlogical fog in search of some definitive answers can all too easily become an exercise in frustration… if not futility.

Anyway, in my next installment I hope to shed some light on the Fathers of the Roswell Myth and MJ-12 Hoax.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:58 pm

Excellent work AD! I enjoyed reading that a great deal...I like the scene at the end...lol.

Deconstructing such a long-standing myth sure does take a lot of work...lol.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:19 pm

Excellent work from the both of you, I've been very impressed! Well done on your first ever blog posting AD, I can't wait to see more (no pressure, honest) ;)
I guess I better get my next installment finished pronto...

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:30 pm

Interview with Dale Graff

Please read, discuss (here at RU, preferably....), and share with your friends and research colleagues.

Thanks,
-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

PreviousNext

Google

Return to UFOs