Angels, Demons and the Spirit World

A spiritual perspective on phenomenon

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Angels, Demons and the Spirit World

Postby ScaRZ » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:10 pm

The Alien Agenda & Great Deception
http://www.raidersnewsnetwork.com/
Join Tom Horn and Steve Quayle as they continue their fascinating discussion on what could be their most powerful series yet -- uncovering an 'Alien Agenda'. In part one they laid the groundwork for the series and in part two discussed what might really be happening at CERN in Europe. The series will continue and will be added as available.

[Click to listen or download]

Part 1 http://www.ahrimangate.com/AliensPartOne.mp3

Part 2 http://www.ahrimangate.com/AliensPartTwo.mp3

Part 3 http://www.ahrimangate.com/AliensPartThree.mp3

Part 4 http://www.ahrimangate.com/AliensPartFour.mp3

Part 5 http://www.ahrimangate.com/AliensPartFive.mp3
Last edited by ScaRZ on Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:13 pm

After listening to the interview of Tom Horn by Steve Quayle I must say it was well worth the time. The last two hours touched on many things I've thought about for a long time.

Tom Horn brought up the point of the Return of the Nephilim or giants as mentioned in Isaiah. Also Tom mentioned the opening of the [Gates] and is also in verse 2 of Esaias Chapter 13. I believe Tom thinks Portals or Stargate's will be opened for the giants to come through. Here below is a post I made a few months ago on this very same topic.

Esaias Chapter 13 in the Septuagint Bible is the same as Isaiah
13 in the King James version of the Bible. The only difference is when it was translated from Greek to English some of the words are different and I believe lose some of the meaning. This is the reason I choose to use the Septuagint in my lay out of Chapter 13.

In the verses I'm going to show it's during the period of time known as "The Day Of The Lord" and is also known as the Tribulation. Be sure and read them very closely and you will begin to understand that the "Day's of Noah" will certainly make a return in the days of the Son of Man.

1] THE VISION WHICH ESAIAS SON OF AMOS SAW AGAINST BABYLON.

2] Lift up a standard on the mountain of the plain, exalt the voice to them, beckon with the hand, open the gates, ye rulers.

3] I give command, and I bring them: giants (Nephilim) are coming to fulfil my wrath, rejoicing at the same time and insulting.

4] A voice of many nations on the mountains, even like to that of many nations; a voice of kings and nations gathered together: the Lord of hosts has given command to a war-like nation,

5] to come from a land afar off, from the utmost foundation of heaven; the Lord and his warriors are coming to destroy all the world.

6] Howl ye, for the day of the Lord is near, and destruction from God shall arrive.

As you can see from the above verses that Nephilim (giants) are going to come to fulfill Gods wrath. What I find very telling is that the Lord of host (God) is going to give command to a [war-like nation] that will come from a land [afar off] from the [utmost foundation of heaven]. The definition for the word utmost is...."Being or situated at the most distant limit or point; farthest."

This certainly appears to imply that these Nephilim are indeed a war-like nation that will come from a land far out to the farthest point or distant limit of heaven. To me the utmost foundation of heaven doesn't sound like they will come from some place here on earth. These Nephilim as it says "Are coming" to destroy the world and destruction from God "Shall arrive."

It makes no difference if this afar off land is somewhere out in the heavens or to the farthest point of earth. We only need to know that the Nephilim (Giants,Mighty Men,Warriors) will be on earth once again as they were in the past. This event spoken of in Esaias and Isaiah is the time frame in the Tribulation in the day in which God's wrath shall come on.

It's getting very close to the very end of the Tribulation. The Abyss has already been opened and Abaddon (Antichrist) along with those held captive have flooded the earth with a mighty deception.

Now appears on the horizon a mighty war like nation of Nephilim about to make themselves riders alongside the King of the bottomless pit (Abaddon,Antichrist).

Another topic they brought up was no flesh being saved if not for the shortening of days. Steve Quayle was right in line with my thinking on this subject. Below is a post I made here on that subject.

Matthew 25:22 (And except those days should be shortened, there should [no flesh be saved]: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.)

We have read this verse many times and most believe this will be a great nuclear war and if Christ didn't come at this moment there would be no flesh saved. All flesh would die in the war being fought and not one man would remain in a fleshly state. I don't believe this is the correct view on Christ words.

I believe this will be as it was in the days of Noah. Only eight people of flesh were saved out of that old world. All flesh had been corrupted by the genetically altered humans and they were no longer Sons of Adam except for Noah and his family.

I believe this same act is already in the beginning stages and will move rapidly in the near future. The big plan is to prevent any flesh from being saved. Once our human genetics are manipulated and hybrids are created we no longer will be Sons of Adam and we will die and be lost.

The big plan in the days of Noah was to corrupt the bloodline that would lead to the Birth of Christ. Now the goal is to destroy the genetics,the bloodline of all Sons of Adam,so they can't be redeemed.......No flesh be saved.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:05 pm

Hey Scarz,

Just wanted to throw in this update - an article on guardian angels, with a few witness account thrown in. Very fun to research and write...makes one wonder how to determine what type of visitation it is - good or bad. Know what I mean?

Thanks for all the updates Scarz, always interesting to read!

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm

Thanks Ryan for putting up the link to your article. I really enjoyed reading it and you make a great point....."Are they of a good nature or are they deceitful in nature."
One thing for sure is we need to always test them. Most of us test one another out before we run in with open arms ,so why wouldn't we test the angelic?
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:54 pm

Dr. Michael Heiser Discusses The "Divine Council" And Its Implications This Week On FutureQuake
http://futurequake.com/FQ_PastShows.htm

Click below link to stream or download:

http://futurequake.com/Audio/FQShow122.mp3

Dr. Heiser introduces and carefully lays out the basic premise and framework of the "Divine Council" concept, as suggested throughout mysterious passages within both the Old an New Testaments, as a comprehensive description of the structure of the "hosts of heaven", the "gods" discussed in Scripture, and their origins, intended function and history, including keystone passages such as the "Divine Council" meeting discussed in Psalm 82.

This concept, and a proposed characterization of the benei elohim ("sons of god" in Hebrew), provide logical explanations of the events described just before the Great Flood (and its real cause), the breakup of the world's people after the Fall of the Tower and the establishment of the nations, the calling of Abraham and the establishment of Israel, the "clearing" of the land of Israel, and the curious exhortations in the New Testament, and even the destiny of today's believers, as well as currently disobedient "principalities and powers", seated in the heavens today.

I just listened to the Dr. Michael Heiser interview on the Divine Council. When you get some time you need to listen to the whole thing......1 and 1/2 hours. He and I agree on so many things. I've tried to give my views on this subject matter before in this thread,but he can explain it so much better. Out of all the interviews I've put up in the thread this one is at the very top in my opinion. It really shines a bright light on the "Sons of God."

Two Thumbs Way Up.......Awesome!
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:37 pm

From his website: MichaelsHeiser.com

The guy certainly has some credentials...

Mike Heiser earned the M.A. and Ph.D. in Hebrew Bible and Semitic Languages at the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2004. Before attending the UW-Madison, Mike earned an M.A. in Ancient History from the University of Pennsylvania (major fields: Ancient Israel and Egyptology). Mike was hired as the Academic Editor of Logos Bible Software shortly after completing his Ph.D. Before joining Logos, Mike spent twelve years teaching biblical studies, history, and biblical languages on the undergraduate level. Mike’s main research interests are Israelite religion (especially Israel’s divine council), contextualizing biblical theology with Israelite and ancient Near Eastern religion, biblical languages, ancient Semitic languages, textual criticism, comparative philology, and Second Temple period Jewish literature. His dissertation was entitled, "The Divine Council in Late Canonical and Non-Canonical Second Temple Jewish Literature.” The dissertation sought to discern the ancient Israelite background to Judaism's "Two Powers in Heaven" teaching.

Mike's other academic interests include paranormal and occult religions and western esotericism. He is particularly interested in how these worldviews and traditions have historically drawn on biblical and ancient Near Eastern material and in turn influenced biblical interpretation on the popular level. He has become well known through numerous radio appearances for his critiques of "parababble" and inside-the-box religious thinking. He is best known to popular audiences for his paranormal thriller, The Facade, which intertwines many of his interests.

"Parababble"....I love that term..lol

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:52 pm

ScaRZ has posted an excellent series of posts relevant to this thread by his friend Etherian at OM that I thought deserved a thread of their own…

Alien Entity Activity

Please take a moment to check it out, it’s worth the read.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:13 am

Wow - I'm pretty sure this thread is, by far, one of the top most popular threads on this forum.
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:21 pm

To this day The Giza Discovery remains one of my favorite reads of my life. I love Peter's great research in his work. The Giza Discovery has two parts as of today,but I believe he plans on adding some additional content.
I know it's a long read but well worth it in my opinion. Peter does a great job in laying it all out and with that it takes time.

Volume 1 http://www.redmoonrising.com/Giza/index.htm

Volume 2 http://www.redmoonrising.com/Giza/index2.htm
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:25 pm

http://michaelsheiser.com/UFOReligions/ ... nswer-yes/

UFOs:Physical or Metaphysical? Is the Answer Yes?

Michael Heiser

I’ve recently offered to do a lecture in Roswell next summer on the topic of why, in terms of biblical theology, intelligent alien life forms (if they exist) may be physical beings and yet not angels or demons. The argument goes like this:

1. The Biblical theology of (a face-value take on what the Bible says about creation) requires that there be a firm distinction between the Creator and everything else (the created). This Creator-creature distinction is a necessary dualism for biblical theology, and has been recognized as such ever since we’ve had a Bible. If the Creator-created distinction fails (if the God of the Bible is a created being), then all really is One, and we have Gnosticism, no Big Bang, no beginning, no ultimate separation from God (Hell), and no need of salvation (we all go back to God anyway). Obviously, these are attractive ideas in today’s climate. I note them here only in view of the question as to whether they are biblical. They cannot be biblical given the firm Creator-creation dichotomy. That’s the point.

2. Number 1 means that ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that exists, other than the Creator God, must be made of SOMETHING - i.e., it MUST, of theological necessity, be material, or composed of matter. If not, then it is uncreated — but there can only be one uncreated Being (the Creator).

3. This in turn means that if, say, there are “inter-dimensional” beings (beings we cannot see in our dimension, but which can enter and leave our dimension), they must be made of something. The “invisible world” of the Bible fits this description: real entities, though invisible to us, which can “enter our space” and even alter their materiality in our space, who have intelligence and will and can choose to do good or evil. Christians (among others) awkwardly call this the “spiritual world” - even though it still MUST be material, and therefore natural to maintain the Creator-created distinction.

4. Number three yields the “inter-dimensional being” hypothesis biblically coherent. The next question is: are what we think of as ETs angels, demons, or something different? What separates (in part) the angels and demons (and gods) of the Bible from ET descriptions is a dependence on technology (some craft). Angels and demons are never described as being DEPENDENT on technology for what they do. I would also say that they are never described as USING technology to do anything, either. This isn’t the case with presumed ETs who need craft to appear or disappear. ETs in craft that do “interdimensional things” would suggest a third category, other than angels or demons. Think of it this way. If we as humans ever develop the technology to move interdimensionally, that wouldn’t make us angels or demons. Yes, one can said we could be misconstrued as such by lesser beings, but if those lesser beings are capable of written description and describe our ships, that resulting description would not be what we see in the Bible, a document produced by a literate culture.

5. If ET was not a demon or angel, as a rational being, its behavior deserves to be judged by other rational beings. This is especially true if it is superior in rationality. We, as humans, would largely agree that it is ethical to treat lesser beings respectfully, especially if that lesser being can somehow communicate its needs, fears, pain, etc. to us. We have an ethical responsibility to respond in a way that does not harm the lesser. If we have superior technology (which stands to reason), we would be ethically bound to use our smarts to treat the lesser in a way they would want to be treated. If a superior ET isn’t doing that to us, who can communicate pain, abuse, fear, etc., we have a description for that (human rights abuse) and a single word for it (evil).

Again, all I’m arguing for here is that the IDEA that an ET could be real (material) is reconcilable with a face0value reading of biblical theology.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:44 pm

Interesting article ScaRZ… is that Dan Smith in the belfry I hear screaming foul in the background? :)

This in turn means that if, say, there are “inter-dimensional” beings (beings we cannot see in our dimension, but which can enter and leave our dimension), they must be made of something.

This is true. Actually they’d have to be made of the same “stuff” as us otherwise they couldn’t physically interact with (be observable in) our dimension. If they’re made of the same stuff then they can’t really be from another dimension that’s hidden from us because they’d be observable (subject to our laws of physics) all the time. It’s a paradox that tends to rule out the possibility of “inter-dimensional” beings.

Angels and demons are never described as being DEPENDENT on technology for what they do. I would also say that they are never described as USING technology to do anything, either.

Is this true? What about all that “Chariots of the Gods” type stuff like Ezekiel's “wheel” and Sodom and Gomorrah?
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:49 am

I agree that all creation is made of something. I also believe much of creation is a mystery that we in the flesh will never understand.

The flaming chariots and wheels were something, but what most believe them to be may not even come close to their true makeup. The Bible certainly makes reference to them and gives some of the details but to say more than this would only be my thinking or my belief on the subject.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:57 pm

Below is a very good read from Michael Heiser on Ezekiel’s Vision and The Wheels not being craft (UFO's). David Flynn also goes this direction that it all points to the zodiac and its movements.

David Flynn writes....."The infamous account of Ezekiel 's wheels, often misinterpreted as a primitive description of a UFO encounter, is actually a vision of the hybrid living creatures who populate the celestial narrative. Ezekiel saw four-faced cherubim and the wheels which were assigned to them -- the four faces of the cardinal points of the zodiac, and a reference to their movement through the heavens."
http://www.mt.net/~watcher/newun.html

I really love what Michael Heiser had to say at the end of his article on Ezekiel’s Vision. When I first read them it was like a bright light went off in my mind.

Michael Heiser writes......"What if, when Jesus said that there would be signs in the heavens pointing to the second coming, he meant exactly what he said? Not that we could know the day or hour (which Jesus flatly said we could not) - but which would give us SOME information."

"Remember the star of Bethlehem? Who saw it and knew what it meant? Magi . . . from . . . BABYLON. Hmmmm."
http://michaelsheiser.com/PaleoBabble/2 ... on-part-2/
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby pigswillfly » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:12 pm

This is an interesting thread, I'm up to page 7 and try to read a page whenever I get the chance. Those pesky jinn are right proper Tricksters, they meet all the requirements. I've done a bit of reading about the jinn but haven't found any reference to their ability to fly (or not). As they exist on the earth, and not in the heavens with the angels, I'm curious if flying is also one of their many tricks. If they can fly I wonder if they are related to the reported fireballs in the sky? Since they are made of smokeless flame and all that. oink!~
pigswillfly
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Spirituality and the Paranormal