A study of the political relations between humanity and ET

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Exopolitical News.

Postby MikeJamieson » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:32 pm

There are a few news items related to Exopolitics that I have picked up
recently, mostly from my email inbox but also via a few phone calls
from Ed Komarek, who has a current project of reviving local forms
of activism related to UFOs. (I think a large part of that would likely
be related to "public education" efforts.)

First, Michael Salla is orchestrating a Galactic Freedom Day (08/08/2008)
whereby people join in calling for disclosure.

Second, I notice where Steven Greer has initiated this Orion Project
designed to find and promote new sources of energy. Also, he seems
to be reviving or emphasizing his old CSETI outreach efforts to alleged
ETs.

And, I already mentioned what Ed is up to. Associated with that is
Steve Bassett's offer to have state "chapters" create their own webpages
via his website.

Though Ed (and all the others) know quite well that I'm not an
Exopolitician, I have nevertheless offered to see if there's any folks
in Nevada who might want to form such a group for Nevada.
(No luck so far; everyone I know here seems more attuned to
worldly politics. Especially in this extraordinary year, where if
present trending continues through election day, Barack Obama
will become our 44th President of the United States!)

http://forestwanderernotes.blogspot.com
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Re: Exopolitical News.

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:48 pm

MikeJamieson wrote:First, Michael Salla is orchestrating a Galactic Freedom Day (08/08/2008)
whereby people join in calling for disclosure.

That should go over really well, given that most eyes in the world will be on Beijing for the opening ceremonies of the Olympics. But leave it to Salla to always try to upstage anyone and everyone else! :roll:

Second, I notice where Steven Greer has initiated this Orion Project
designed to find and promote new sources of energy.

Pandering for money is more like it. It is also worthwhile noticing that he is ignoring people who gave him money in the past, and who are now asking "where did that go to and why are we not seeing 'free energy' as a result?"

Greer is the worst kind of criminal. He takes your money with no intention of giving you anything for it, all while smiling, shaking your hand, and demonizing other people.

Especially in this extraordinary year, where if
present trending continues through election day, Barack Obama
will become our 44th President of the United States!)

[Mod Edit: response moved here]
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby murnut » Sun May 02, 2010 11:36 pm

Public Announcement: Summer Semester for Exopolitics courses start May 23
To members of Exopolitics World Network (EWN) & United States Network (EUSN)
Michael Salla May 2 at 6:21pm
[May 2, 2010 - Kona, Hawaii] The Exopolitics Institute is proud to announce that classes begin on May 23 for a number of educational programs designed for those interested in developing professional qualifications in exopolitics; and/or acquiring analytical tools, research methods and investigative techniques for evidence concerning the extraterrestrial hypothesis. Our experienced faculty of educators and trainers collectively offer decades of experience in the teaching profession and in researching extraterrestrial life; and offer you the opportunity to apply exopolitics in a number of unique areas.

Classes offered for the Summer 2010 Semester are:

Exo-102 - Citizen Diplomacy with Extraterrestrial Civilizations, Course Instructor, Manuel Lamiroy, Lic. Juris.

Exo 103 - Best Evidence: Expert Witness Testimony and Views on the ET Presence, Course Instructor, Paola Harris, M.Ed.

For 2010 schedule visit: http://exopoliticsinstitute.org/certifi ... hedule.htm

Some comments from students completing earlier courses with Summer 2010 instructors.

I very much appreciated the overall idea that the EXO-102 left me with, that Contact & Diplomacy with Extraterrestrial Civilizations is something we should start integrating into our worldviews as issues that are not only reserved for sci-fi novels and blockbuster movies.
Frank. Belgium - Exo-102-Summer-2009

That the course is graduate level in its approach and the instructor very informed, responsive and thorough. It has been a pleasure working with him and my fellow classmates!
Dr Bernice Hill, Exo-102 - Summer, 2009

I would tell them to definitely take this course. It is well written with a very thorough presentation of the subject of citizen diplomacy.
Dr Mary Conley - Exo-102 - Summer, 2009

Times do change, however in today's world, the whole paradigm is changing. The fact that Dr Mitchell has broken out of the mold, confirms this. The tools for experiencing, understanding and activating ones passionate instincts in the new paradigm are to be found in this course.
Neil Gould, Hong Kong, Exo-102 - Summer, 2008

If you would like in depth, first hand, best evidence information from Witness Testimonies about the ET Presence, Paola Harris's class is the one to take..
Michele Magnum, Michigan, USA - Summer 2009

Fasten your seat belts, put on your crash helmets and prepare for an amazing journey into the past, the present and the future.
Douglas McClure, South Africa - Exo-108 - Fall, 2008

For student comments on these and other courses - click here

Whether you plan to be or are a journalist, a diplomat, educator, artist, scientist, historian, researcher, lawyer, policy maker, or health, government, religious, or business professional, you will find a suitable way of incorporating evidence concerning extraterrestrial life into your chosen profession.

The certification program offers a three-tiered system of courses and seminars that each culminate in an Exopolitics certificate or diploma.

a. Exopolitics Certificate - Entry level certification provides the core conceptual understanding so you have basic competency in writing about, researching or investigating exopolitical issues.

b.. Galactic Diplomacy Certificate - Second level of certification provides both the conceptual skills and diplomatic training so you can practice citizen diplomacy in extraterrestrial affairs.

c.. Exopolitics Diploma - Third level certification designed for those intending to teach or train others in exopolitics.

These three certification programs are competitively priced and provide you the opportunity to learn and practice exopolitics in a way that is suited to your interests and career. With a minimal investment of time and energy, you could soon be on the way to acquiring the skills and training to set you off to a path that will establish you as an exopolitical pioneer in your respective fields.

Explore our certification program then register for the certificate program that will open your path to exopolitical knowledge and training.

Email: courses@exopoliticsinstitute.org
Phone: +1 808 323 3400

The Exopolitics Institute is a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational organization based in Kona, Hawaii. Website: http://www.exopoliticsinstitute.org
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby gunter » Mon May 03, 2010 1:46 am

I know you're excited about this but I'd advise you to take a pass. The degree is probably worth less than your GED. Thanks for posting it though. Maybe Ray will show up.
consider everything/ believe nothing
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby murnut » Mon May 03, 2010 3:25 am

hahaha...it is not even worth toilet paper.
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Chorlton » Mon May 03, 2010 9:36 am

I cannot believe this stupidity
How can one gain a Professional qualification in something based on nothing mre than Hoaxes and supposition?.
It really beggars belief.
Im also aghast at how it can be called 'educational'

Only in America.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby gunter » Mon May 03, 2010 3:17 pm

To say I'm shocked by your attitude would be a gross understatement.
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby MikeJamieson » Fri May 07, 2010 11:10 pm

Maybe the deputy leader of the Duma should call in Salla? :wink:
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Chorlton » Sat May 08, 2010 10:51 am

gunter wrote:To say I'm shocked by your attitude would be a gross understatement.

To say I'm shocked by your moustache would be a gross understatement

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby gunter » Sat May 08, 2010 4:28 pm

Here. Have a case of this and shut the f---- up.

gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Chorlton » Sat May 08, 2010 5:33 pm

gunter wrote:Here. Have a case of this and shut the f---- up.

But that aint Spotted Dick, Nothing like it.
A REAL spotted dick is at least a foot long and about 6 inches wide and high.
You can eat in hot. Then for a few days after can slice it and eat it with butter and jam and even a week later it can be toasted then covered in Butter and honey.
Great stuff

We wont the war on spotted dick

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby philliman » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:48 pm

Salla's latest:

http://www.ufodigest.com/article/260-us ... nd-et-life

260 U.S. ambassadors meeting related to UFOs and ET life?

On Monday, Feb 14, in the first meeting of its kind, 260 U.S. ambassadors began meeting in Washington D.C. for a week long conference to discuss foreign policy priorities for 2011. Among the priorities scheduled to be discussed are regional political upheavals, the rising international influence of social networks, and leaks by Wikileaks.

And why should that be connected to UFOs in any kind of way?

Oh, I should have read further I guess:

Perhaps even more importantly, the Ambassadorial meeting was announced only three days after a spectacular UFO was filmed over the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem. The question that arises is whether the historic meeting of 260 U.S. ambassadors is in some way related to UFOs and ET life?

So it "was announced only three days after" an alleged UFO-sighting. Oh, really?! It maybe was announced three days after the hoaxed vids emerged but the event certainly must have been already planned since weeks if not even months. To base this kind of speculation on a vid which is already a proven hoax shows that Mr. Salla is not just uninformed but also seems to have too much fantasy.

According to official releases concerning the agenda of the Ambassadorial enclave, there is nothing that hints at the UFO phenomenon being discussed. The timing of the meeting, first announced less then a week after two extraordinary world events, however, does point to a likely UFO connection.

Oh! Does it?! Wishful thinking, Mr. Salla.

The first event was a meeting of the Global Competitiveness Forum held in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia from January 23-25, 2011 which had for the first time a panel on UFOs and extraterrestrial life. Five panelists were heard on the opening day at a plenary session, where most of the conference participants, comprising world business leaders such as former British and Canadian Prime Ministers, Tony Blair and Jean Chretien; Jim Albaugh, President and CEO of Boeing; Andy Bird, chairman of Walt Disney International; Jared Cohen, Director of Google ideas, and many others were told about evidence of UFOs and ET life. In short, world business leaders were told that flying saucers were real and that the advanced technology of extraterrestrial civilizations made possible a special kind of UFO for astute entrepreneurs – Unprecedented Financial Opportunities. A mystery participant to the GCF was former U.S. President Bill Clinton who spoke about advanced energy systems that await international development.

Yeah, Stanton Friedman and Aviary-member Jaques Vallez spoke at said event but I have no knowledge of that anybody of any importance attended their lectures. No Bill Clinton and also no Tony Blair. I believe Friedman basically confirmed that recently on Angelia Joiner's show.

Adding a further element into the hidden agenda behind the U.S., ambassadorial enclave, is that the current U.S. Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, has a documented interest in the UFO phenomenon that goes back to her days in the Clinton White House. Hillary supported an initiative by deceased billionaire, Laurence Rockefeller, to get the White House to release government documents concerning UFOs. This raises the question, was her summoning of a historic meeting of 260 U.S. ambassadors from around the world done so they can be briefed in a secure environment on events about to unfold around the planet? Are these events related to the Dome of the Rock UFO incident and the Global Competitiveness Forum meeting where World business leaders were informally told of the reality of UFOs and extraterrestrial life? The need to have nearly all U.S. ambassadors flown in, rather than participate in an internet linkup suggests momentous events needed to be discussed in a secure leak-proof environment.

Again just wild speculations and wishful thinking. No source has been mentioned who told him that. All just based on Salla's speculation. That's unfortunately how many UFO-researchers use to act.

Oh, concerning the Jerusalem UFO another vid has emerged which possibly undoubtedly will show that it's not a fake. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ismj-Cm2mHs
philliman
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Smersh » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:07 pm

philliman wrote:
The first event was a meeting of the Global Competitiveness Forum held in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia from January 23-25, 2011 which had for the first time a panel on UFOs and extraterrestrial life. Five panelists were heard on the opening day at a plenary session, where most of the conference participants, comprising world business leaders such as former British and Canadian Prime Ministers, Tony Blair and Jean Chretien; Jim Albaugh, President and CEO of Boeing; Andy Bird, chairman of Walt Disney International; Jared Cohen, Director of Google ideas, and many others were told about evidence of UFOs and ET life. In short, world business leaders were told that flying saucers were real and that the advanced technology of extraterrestrial civilizations made possible a special kind of UFO for astute entrepreneurs – Unprecedented Financial Opportunities. A mystery participant to the GCF was former U.S. President Bill Clinton who spoke about advanced energy systems that await international development.

Yeah, Stanton Friedman and Aviary-member Jaques Vallez spoke at said event but I have no knowledge of that anybody of any importance attended their lectures. No Bill Clinton and also no Tony Blair. I believe Friedman basically confirmed that recently on Angelia Joiner's show ...

I have a feeling Blair did appear actually and possibly Clinton as well. As you said though , whether or not they attended those particular lectures or not is another matter. Blair did appear at the 2010 event anyway:

http://www.globalcompetitivenessforum.c ... m-2010.htm

But anyway, Blair seems happy to appear at any public speaking engagements as long as the organisers are willing to pay sackloads of money into Cherie's bank account. And in any case, the ufologists presentations only formed a small part of the event in Riyadh as I understand it.

As for all above about Salla and the Jerusalem UFO nonsense etc though, I think you got it pretty well right on the nail Phil!
Pobody's nerfect
Smersh
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Google

Return to Exopolitics