Source A Exposed!

A study of the political relations between humanity and ET

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Source A Exposed!

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu May 20, 2010 10:15 pm

The long running UN / Source A hoax has finally been exposed and the identity behind the Source A character revealed.

Read all about this remarkable investigation and the unprecedent teamwork involved in exposing the fraud here:
Source A Exposed

Enjoy!
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Re: Source A Exposed!

Postby AussieMike » Thu May 20, 2010 11:31 pm

Im speechless with admiration

Ufology owes you all a debt that is so large its literally priceless.

My gut instinct is all the major players were in on this obvious hoax, including OM admin.

Bastards

Good on you all for keeping these bastards honest =D> =D> =D>

I think i will saunter over to the relevant thread and do some serious snickering.

i dont know which mental image tickles me more the egg on face one, or the lock on balls one........ :D
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Thu May 20, 2010 11:42 pm

And so it begins.......

Re: UN / Source "A" - Discussion & Follow Up IV
« Reply #612 Today at 10:29pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clay, was it you or Shawn who had the, uh, pleasure of unlocking Dick's balls?

:lol:
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby jeddyhi » Fri May 21, 2010 3:32 am

Yes, so it begins. The Pickerings are in a no comment phase concerning their covert naval officer lol. Many many thanks to Ry and Steve and Access Denied for their help and involvement! I cannot express my gratitude enough.
The Pickerings are not admitting anything and appear to want to stick to their crumbled storyline.....the investigation and research may only just be beginning! 8)
jeddyhi
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby AussieMike » Fri May 21, 2010 4:39 am

Yeah, its like watching a snowball in hell......

You have to wonder at those who say how do we know this is source A ?

As far as im concerned its been proved to a criminal standard ie beyond a shadow of a doubt.

There are too many parralels, katrina, the hiatus /heart operation....

"i swear officer he tripped and fell on my knife.....3 times......."

That the pickerings are in denial mode is telling, it tells me they are in on the hoax.
there was always the possibility they might post words to the effect of we are as shocked as everyone else by these revelations, we are as much victims of his lies as you are etc etc.

Their response is the final nail in the coffin of this scam.

Awesome work exposing these despicable BS merchants.

As for OMF, well the expression con me once shame on you, con me twice shame on me ,springs to mind.
Anyone thinking that place is a "credible" source for information after this deserves the s^~t sandwhichs they will invariably be served via its forum.

You want fries with your BS burger sir ?

And yeah, if hes not source A, why is he deleting his photos etc ?

irrefutable, it looks like it, it smells like it ,it tastes like it, lucky we didnt tread in it eh ?
Last edited by AussieMike on Fri May 21, 2010 5:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Fri May 21, 2010 4:56 am

I almost forgot to check for a thread here.

The Pickle-heads were totally classless when all they could retort was some bs about karma points.

Really?

Is that all we get after a 2 plus year deception?

It speaks volumes to me and I am now convinced they are in on the hoax.

Richard I give a pass to if he comes clean...but the Pickering name will always be mud in my book
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri May 21, 2010 2:13 pm

I agree Murnut...their comment was actually especially insulting because the opposite of what they say about John is true. In reality, their karma is in the toilet, and John's just shot through the roof.

Seeing you guys in action has sent my personal respect for you guys sky-high. For years, just the three of us (Steve, AD and myself) struggled with digging through the overload of hoaxes that are out there - at times it can feel like an overwhelming and hopeless task.

I just want you guys to know that working with you on Source A has rejuvenated our energy and our spirit, and I think that Steve will agree that in the nearly-decade that we've been plugging away, this is a very real turning point. I hope that more folks follow the example you guys have set, and the next time they hear such a story, they start thinking about the claims with their eyes open - not only their mind. This is what I believe will eventually turn the stumbling and bumbling field of Ufology around.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby murnut » Fri May 21, 2010 2:22 pm

I'll drink to that!
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby gunter » Fri May 21, 2010 4:14 pm

Posted in the OM flames thread but it belongs here.

Even in the face of the Source A debunking Dan Smith continues his embarrassing parsing of the recent revelations over at OMF.

Re: Dan’s Conjecture
« Result #1 Today at 10:49am »
Only in the nick of time, did I formally introduce the Two-Shoe Theory of Disclosure (2SToD).

The first shoe has dropped.

How long 'til the second?

I've been suggesting 10/10/10. Anyone else care to venture a guess?

The alleged outing of LCMDR Richard Theilmann is certainly a red-letter day for ufology.

Yes, it is the beginning of the End. And what exactly is the End?

It will come when the second shoe drops.

The second shoe has many more strings attached, it will drop much more slowly. It will mainly be a media event. That event will formally begin Monday evening on PRN. The main topic will be the 2SToD.

Look, sports fans, I have spent the last 20 years of my life, more or less in the company of the Incarnation of the Cosmic Trickster. Trust me when I say that his fingerprints are to be found everywhere in the P&A show, and particularly in its dramatic Denouement.

Have I not already spelled it out to you that Ron was recruited to the CIA directly from being the leader of a Vampire rock band?

This guy has a couple of street smarts. Was not that Facebook image just slightly over the top?? Come on, guys and gals, let's, for the first day in our lives, start to get serious. If you and I can finally commence to wax serious, it will only be by the Grace of the Cosmic Trickster. Just keep that simple fact in the back of your little noggins, as our little situation does, indeed, commence to wax serious.

The very first lesson, post-'hoax', is how do we spell F-A-L-S-E_ F-L-A-G_O-P-E-R-A-T-I-O-N?

This is precisely why, Andy Murray, that I will continue to put your alleged 'hoax' in scare-quotes.

There is an extremely large difference between a mere hoax and a False Flag Operation (FFO)!

Just for starters, there cannot be a false-flag, unless, somewhere, there is a real Flag. There cannot be smoke without a fire.

And, in case you still don't get it, sports fans, this is precisely the 2SToD.

When people finally pick up the unmistakable smell, they will start earnestly looking for the fire.

No, we're no longer speaking of lights in the sky. We're talking, facts on the ground. http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... 2&page=174

So everything is unfolding in a purposeful way- in accordance with some arcane IC plan? I think what Dan is doing here is protecting his semi-fictional centrality in the R&D soap opera. At some point the other 'dropping shoe' will reveal nothing more than that Dan Smith has been thoroughly Bennowitzed.

In the mean time we have silence from the OMF cult leaders concerning the exposure of their latest scam. The skypes and emails must be flying furious among that mendacious cabal. The four year siege on their evil empire has finally broken through the fortress wall. Serpo, Sieno, Dronia, and now Source A mania- all exposed as nothing more than a tall pile of bullshit- finally cleaned up by those 25 bums in dirty bathrobes sitting around waiting for their welfare cheques. The famous Golden Sylvestor Award of 2010 is hereby awarded to the outed Navy Spankerwanker. Shawnna, Zep Tepi, Ryguy, Murnut and Toon are madly dancing in the ashes.
consider everything/ believe nothing
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby murnut » Fri May 21, 2010 4:20 pm

All i can say is...Dan has lost whatever it is I thought he had
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby jeddyhi » Fri May 21, 2010 4:21 pm

ryguy wrote:I agree Murnut...their comment was actually especially insulting because the opposite of what they say about John is true. In reality, their karma is in the toilet, and John's just shot through the roof.

Seeing you guys in action has sent my personal respect for you guys sky-high. For years, just the three of us (Steve, AD and myself) struggled with digging through the overload of hoaxes that are out there - at times it can feel like an overwhelming and hopeless task.

I just want you guys to know that working with you on Source A has rejuvenated our energy and our spirit, and I think that Steve will agree that in the nearly-decade that we've been plugging away, this is a very real turning point. I hope that more folks follow the example you guys have set, and the next time they hear such a story, they start thinking about the claims with their eyes open - not only their mind. This is what I believe will eventually turn the stumbling and bumbling field of Ufology around.

-Ry

When you guys contacted me about working together on this, I knew right away that it was exactly what was needed to turn the proverbial corner to start really making some progress. Coincidently, Andy and I had discussed approaching you guys for a collaborative approach so the timing was perfect in every sense of the word. The results of this collaborative investigation have been very positive and I know I have said it before but I cannot say it enough.....my gratitude and thanks are beyond simple words. I'm honored and awfully proud to have been a part of such team work. I really do owe all you guys a round of drinks.

To all the posters at OM that quietly and respectfully posted their skepticism toward the UN/Source A thread....you all deserve a drink as well for maintaining a sense of reality and for noticing the holes and pitfalls in much of the material that the Pickerings put forth. I know it was hard because the Pickerings and Cyrellys would immediately jump on such posters and usually talk down to them and create a scenario unconducive to actual debate. You all have my deepest respect. To the posters that supported the Pickerings but are now seeing the light.....this was all done mostly for you. The truth is like a lighthouse in a stormy sea. We just had to turn it on!
jeddyhi
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby murnut » Fri May 21, 2010 4:33 pm

murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri May 21, 2010 5:19 pm

ryguy wrote:I agree Murnut...their comment was actually especially insulting because the opposite of what they say about John is true. In reality, their karma is in the toilet, and John's just shot through the roof.

Their Karma comment was unbelievable, the type of thing you would expect a seven year old to say.
"Pickles, you've been caught, what do you have to say for yourself?"
"I've got more best friends than you so get lost so there"

Sheesh!

Absolutely, this was the first time in ages where I was working on something so intently, the next thing I knew it was 4.30am. Not to worry, 2 hours sleep is still sleep, right? The adrenalin kept me going all the next day at work and right through until 2am again. It's amazing what a shot in the arm this has been. I wonder if I'll get any sleep, tonight... ;)

I already mentioned in the comments section of the blog, but the spirit of cooperation and teamwork has been absolutely fantastic. It isn't over yet either :)

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby IsaacKoi » Fri May 21, 2010 7:30 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:The long running UN / Source A hoax has finally been exposed and the identity behind the Source A character revealed.

Just a quick post to say thanks for the work you guys put into your interesting article.

I've taken the liberty of posting a link to your article on ATS (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread573638/pg1) after awaiting overnight in case you chaps wanted to post a link there youselves. As I mentioned in my post there, I think your article demonstrates "an amount of detective work that is unusual within ufology". You may be interested in the praise of your work in that thread, including Springer's comment on your "excellent job" that "The fact the RU guys stuck with it until they revealed the TRUTH is outstanding".

I've also taken the liberty of mentioning your work on one or two other UFO email discussion Lists that I think would be interested/amused in having a look at your article.

All the best,

Isaac
IsaacKoi

Postby murnut » Fri May 21, 2010 8:01 pm

Thank you Issac...I will check it out ATS later when i can view from from something other than my phone...lol
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Next

Google

Return to Exopolitics