This guy is in desperate need of debunking

A spiritual perspective on phenomenon

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

This guy is in desperate need of debunking

Postby jbondo » Sat May 22, 2010 8:13 pm

I don't know if this is the right board but this guy is bugging the crap out of me for some reason. Usually I just move on but as I said, bugging. Maybe it's the fact that the other posters talk like he's the bees knees telling them the gospel of the Minnesota Dopplegangers or something. I think he's full of Shite! How convenient that the mysterious 17 yr old Dr. 58 is trying to contact Minnesota and these guys just happen to be living there. It gets more ridiculous as it goes along.

Read on if you dare: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/fo ... pic=182022

Anyone up for analysis and debunking? I remember some posters over at ATS were relentless and I see shades of that here as well. Did I mention that this guy really bugs me?
jbondo
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Re: This guy is in desperate need of debunking

Postby Chorlton » Sun May 23, 2010 9:57 am

You debunk Ideas and hoaxes, not people.
Destroy the idea or the hoax and the proponents credibility dies with it.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby jbondo » Mon May 24, 2010 3:51 pm

I should call you the literal guy.
jbondo
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon May 24, 2010 4:11 pm

LOL...this guy is funny. Check this out:

"Lower sac?! Your comments sting our dignity! Please put us back into contact with Dr. 58, and we will get to the bottom of this C-Chit issue and possibly supply you with the C-Chits you require."

If it's from a Ouija board session, it would be a transcript of the spoken conversation. This is obviously a fictional piece that originated with writing, not the spoken word. Just the phrases are obviously written - I've seen 5th graders with better writing than this. His plotline is so forced - it's pathetic to read...lol.

A dead giveaway, by the way, is that amateur writers will screw up dialog by failing to use the normal word "shorteners" people typically use in normal conversation, making the person speaking sound like a robot.

"we will get to the bottom of this..." rather than "we'll get to the bottom of this"

It's a forced, fictional dialog, and very poorly done at that..lol.

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to Spirituality and the Paranormal