An Experimental Design for a Paranormal Phenomenon

A spiritual perspective on phenomenon

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: An Experimental Design for a Paranormal Phenomenon

Postby fernergy » Sat May 22, 2010 5:09 pm

Chorlton wrote:
fernergy wrote:Good.
Anyway, All I'm getting now, at this moment from them is that there is nothing on the table and something about dinner.

I'm going to record again this evening because the reception is usually a little better late at night and ask that question again. Will keep you posted. I need for the answer to come in strong like did for the EVP that I got for the color of your hair.

The item is still there. hasnt been moved.
No dinner yet, might even have a BBQ now its still warm here.

Ok, I will post later tonight the answer I got for what the target is. The reception will be better then and this will give them more time to see what it is. They keep saying "this question is difficult" ... lol. Then someone else will say, have so and so see what it is... So they are in the process of checking out your house.
fernergy

Postby fernergy » Sat May 22, 2010 5:11 pm

Have fun with your Bar-B-Q !
fernergy

Postby Chorlton » Sat May 22, 2010 5:17 pm

Its still there, hasnt been moved. It wont be
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Sat May 22, 2010 10:14 pm

Just finished reading this thread, very intriguing :)
I've been at the beach all day and now I have a face like a tomato. I tried reading some of this thread on my Blackberry, but the lure of the sea was too strong lol.

Anyway, is it a tin of beans? I know my answer won't count (and I'm not participating in any case) but an image of a tin of beans popped into my head when I read what you wrote.

Maybe it means several ice creams, fish & chips and mushy peas, flapjack, sweets and crisps wasn't enough and I was still hungry.

I can't wait to see the results. Funnily enough, I'd always pictured you as having long, straggly blonde hair. Who'd a thunk it?

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Crackajack » Sat May 22, 2010 11:34 pm

Chorlton wrote:There is an item on my living room table

fernergy wrote:They looking into your diningroom... ok?

Keep that object on the table and don't take it off until I say so. But in any case when I ask them again what's on your table in your dining room

Do we have an inaccuracy regarding rooms and tables? We don't want this issue coming up later on right?

Good fun, lol.
Crackajack
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Chorlton » Sun May 23, 2010 9:01 am

No Its not a tin of beans :D and there is no innacuracy. The item is on my table in the dining room.
Its still there, hasnt moved. Ry has a pic of it Zep

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby fernergy » Sun May 23, 2010 12:24 pm

Hello,
I thought I would be having an evp session last night but had some unexpected company which kept me busy for most of the evening.
But am at this moment conducting a morning session and one of my contacts just said a few moments ago that, "the object all different colors". He did not mention Chorlton's name but because he did say 'the object' I'm thinking it may have to do with the target of this experiment and they were just picking up from where I left off in yesterday mornings session.
Will see what more I can get. I want them to tell me what the object actually is but maybe, at least for this particular object, they can only give me descriptions of what it looks like. A game for Charades anyone? :?
Will send another update later today. :D

PS -- the reception is better than it was yesterday.. so that's good.
fernergy

Postby Chorlton » Sun May 23, 2010 12:32 pm

As I said. The item is still there, it hasnt been moved at all.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby fernergy » Sun May 23, 2010 12:39 pm

Thanks Chorlton, will try to wrap this demo with you today so if you can just keep it on that table for the rest of the day, that would be great!
fernergy

Postby fernergy » Sun May 23, 2010 1:06 pm

Please delete this post... discrepancy has been resolved. :)
Last edited by fernergy on Sun May 23, 2010 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fernergy

Postby fernergy » Sun May 23, 2010 1:10 pm

Ryan,
Let me know if you want to conduct another demo. This time the object has to stay put in one place.
fernergy

Postby ryguy » Sun May 23, 2010 1:24 pm

Chorlton hasn't responded yet, but you have to remember, he's from the UK and it's quite possible he was using the phrase living room and dining room interchangeably. I've seen the photo and I can assure you that it's sitting right there on the dining room table just as he promised.

You should move forward with what you originally were doing - focusing on the dining room talbe. It hasn't moved.

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby fernergy » Sun May 23, 2010 1:26 pm

Ok... thanks. Then I will resume with this demo.
fernergy

Postby Chorlton » Sun May 23, 2010 1:32 pm

fernergy wrote:This demo is over now and let me explain why that is -- based on the information below, there is confusion here on what room and table the target/object has been placed on.

How sad. The demo is over because you were looking for a way out, a common trait of fraudsters and hoaxers.
Your attention to detail below shows you were looking for anything to save face.
Are youre dead mates unable to see anything? they cant be much cop if they cant see from one room to another?

There is only one table in my house,in the dining room and a table and chairs outside in the garden Next to the BBQ
Couldnt your mates see that, or are they myopic, then again theyre dead so that figures. Strange that they knew that your aunt was dead without even being asked or given any clues?

First Chorlton says:
There is an item on my living room table placed there at 1248 BST
It will remain there untill 6PM
Ive emailed Ryan a pic of it. about 2 mins ago

So the target is on a livingroom table somewhere and he took a photo of it on that table.

No it was on the dining room table, I made a mistake, but My living room is next to my dining room so it wouldnt have been that hard for your dead mates to fly 3 feet and see that? Bloody hell they flew from OZ or the US to my pad, or were they too tired to go another 3 feet? They saw your dead aunt without any clues didnt they.....

Then after that he says:
First, I'm not your Honey. Never will be.
Second, if you want my participation, YOU dont make the rules. Ive met too many fruitcakes, hoaxers and weirdos in the last 40 odd years who tried to set THEIR rules to suit THEM.
Ive told you, Im in Hampshire UK. The item will stay untill 6PM then we'll be eating on the table. If your ghoolie cant see it in over 5 hours then I'd chuck the whole thing in if I were you.

So in the above message he's saying that they will be eating on that table at 6 PM.... so they will be eating on a table in the livingroom because that's where he said the 'item' is.

Look at the time scale of the posts. The original idea was that I would leave the item on the table untill 6pm when we would then have dinner, then a few mintes or so later the wife says, "Hey lets have a BBQ, its warm enough" so I says OK and well, eat out on the table next to the BBQ. Too complicated for you, or simply an excuse to duck out?
But then in a following message he's saying that the 'objects' is now in his dining room.
No dear
You take it or leave it.
I couldnt give a toss. The objects there. In my dining room, rear of the house. Theres no other men in this house.
I note you want Rapidshare? is that because things can be traced so easily on it? and then seen by anyone.
Nice try

And the message below from him is also indicating that the object is placed on a table that they eat on...
The item is still there. hasnt been moved.
No dinner yet, might even have a BBQ now its still warm here.

So the bottom line is, the object/target has moved from the livingroom to the dining room so because the target did in fact move... this demo is over.

[/quote]

See above. The target hasnt moved, I can post a pic to prove it and the two pics can be compared, it only moved in your imagination so you could bottle out. We eat a BBQ on the table and chairs outside. The item is still on the dining room table INSIDE and hasnt been moved.
If you had simply said "Look I'm afraid it didnt work today, I could have accepted that, we all have bad days, but to go through the above b.s. in an attempt to discredit me is bloody laughable.
Even if we had eaten at the table the item would still have been there, but we didnt, we ate outside.

Why do all you crackpots and nutcases think you can fool people? You use amateur childish, unprofessional methods, no blinds, no videos, you post sound bites that were probably made on a £30 vocoder and sound like NO other EVP Ive ever heard. Then you use the same computer for your sound source and your recording source.
And you wonder why people are sceptical?
If I wanted to trick you I could have done so easily. But I didnt. I gave you the benefite of the doubt and you play sillybuggers. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby fernergy » Sun May 23, 2010 5:56 pm

The answer for the object/target isn't coming in as clear as I want it to but when I asked them again today what that object is they said that they've already told me what it was and to not ask them again. :roll:

So this meant that I had to go back to re-listen to a few 2 to 3 minute audios from yesterday morning sessions and the best I could come up with is that someone sounded like they were saying that "the object is a basket"... but 'basket' also sounded like it could be saying the word "napkin" too though it DOES make sense that it would be a basket because that's what we often find on diningroom tables.
fernergy

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Spirituality and the Paranormal