Source A Exposed!

A study of the political relations between humanity and ET

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Source A Exposed!

Postby AussieMike » Thu May 27, 2010 2:30 am

murnut wrote:He is listed as an asst Chaplain at the Naval Order site...are we to believe he faked his way into that?

I dont know, im not a US citizen so cant file an FOIA enquiry into his bona fides
(though i understand others have written to the FBI and NCIS in regards to this matter)
Time will tell..........................

But if Jesse Bernard Johnston , could fake his way into a reserve unit as a noncommissioned officer ,a deception that placed an untrained soldier in a leadership position in a time of war.

Then it seems possible at least Dicky boy could fake his way into the Naval Order.

The case, detailed in court records and other documents examined by the AP, raises more questions about the Army’s ability to vet soldiers’ backgrounds as it faces continued pressure from Congress over its screening and records system. While the soldier never deployed overseas, some say the case demonstrates how easily someone could pose as a member of the U.S. military.

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2010/05/a ... er_052110/

it also bears striking similaritys to this case

http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/05/02/ ... -fake.html

Including access to areas he should not have gotten to, uniforms and pictures

The complaint alleges that Shrewsbury impersonated a naval officer over a period of several years, gaining access to the United Services Organization lounge at Raleigh-Durham International Airport and even interviewing officer candidates at the U.S. Naval Recruiting Depot in Raleigh.

A search warrant filed in court shows that NCIS agents found a variety of military paraphernalia at Shrewsbury's home, such as parts of different uniforms, military decorations including the Distinguished Flying Cross, and 19 photographs showing Shrewsbury awarding his wife a Navy Civilian Accommodation Medal.

its not as rare a thing as you might expect

In the 18 months after the act was enacted, the Chicago Tribune estimates 20 prosecutions. The number is increasing as awareness about the law spreads. [8]

The Act was likely passed to address the issue of persons claiming to have been awarded military awards for which they were not entitled, and exploiting their deception for personal gain. For example, as of June 2, 2006, there were only 120 living Medal of Honor recipients, but there were far more known imposters.[9][10][11] There are also large numbers of fake Navy SEALS[12][13] and Army Special Forces,[14] among others.

Thats more than 120 imposters using the Medal of Honor in an act of Stolen Valor.........

I hope the NCIS or FBI does execute a search warrant on Mr Theilmann, it would go a long way towards getting to the bottom of this story
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Thu May 27, 2010 2:37 am

I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt until his records come back and they have been requested.
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Thu May 27, 2010 2:46 am

murnut wrote:I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt until his records come back and they have been requested.

Thats excellent news, i look forward to the results
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Re: Darby Contributes...

Postby astrophotographer » Thu May 27, 2010 2:47 am

AussieMike wrote:comment from the Military Times

If he has been in long enough to have been in Vietnam, that would put him well over 30 years. To not be higher than an O4, even as a reservist, after that period is just ludicrous. Additionally, if he never finished college, the only way for him to be a line officer is with a battlefield commission.

This just smells to high heaven of b.s.. Another wannabe who's trying to make himself out to be more important that he is. I hope his wife isn't complicit in the whole thing.

Actually, that is not exactly true. You can make line officer through the LDO program. These were referred to "mustangs" during my career. They were E-6 or above, who applied for the program and then received a commission if found worthy. I knew a few LCDR LDOs in my career and still know one who has been promoted to CDR (O-5). However, you can't go beyond that since you need a college degree to move on to the Captain and flag ranks. It is my theory that he is an LDO, who served as an electronic warfare officer on aircraft. However, he seems to have felt that was a lackluster career and now is promoting his escapades as a covert operative. I feel sorry for him while at the same time, I am disgusted by him. I served for 22 years on subs and retired as an E-8. I don't have many exciting stories to tell and those that I do have, I can't discuss. I see no need to make up any exploits that never happened.
astrophotographer
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby astrophotographer » Thu May 27, 2010 2:51 am

murnut wrote:I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt until his records come back and they have been requested.

I don't. What Salla recently wrote indicates to me that he is trying very hard not to be exposed as being a liar. This story about having his records expunged is just a bunch nonsense. All he has to do is produce his DD214 (or whatever the officer equivalent is) and all would be cleared up.
astrophotographer
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Thu May 27, 2010 3:03 am

astrophotographer wrote:

I don't. What Salla recently wrote indicates to me that he is trying very hard not to be exposed as being a liar. This story about having his records expunged is just a bunch nonsense. All he has to do is produce his DD214 (or whatever the officer equivalent is) and all would be cleared up.

On that note, any ideas why Theilmann would tell salla he might be arrested for impersonating an officer ?
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Thu May 27, 2010 3:11 am

I'm not convinced he did...I don't trust Salla one bit...his hands are dirty in this and I would be thrilled if RT could implicate him truthfully in some way.....like some kind of email evidence...dunno....but Salla me thinks is the real crook here.

He is vulnerable in some way that we are missing...otherwise he would not be out there on this so much.

Someone has got to get Theilmann talking....not about the medals or his service records....I want who helped him in the hoax and I bet it was Salla
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Thu May 27, 2010 3:15 am

Perhaps Steve could help clarify this, he mentioned on Dons show, that Theilmann was incensed by salla's comments ranted for a while about it. Did he intimate during that rant that salla had made that statement up ?
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Thu May 27, 2010 3:22 am

I don't think Steve should talk about that more than he already has...at this time, based on what I know.
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Thu May 27, 2010 4:21 am

Well ive just listened to the tape of the conversations.

answers a lot of questions
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Thu May 27, 2010 4:34 am

How so?
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Thu May 27, 2010 4:36 am

murnut wrote:How so?

Ill PM you

edit: its sitting in my outbox not my sent mail box, amidoinitright ?
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Thu May 27, 2010 4:55 am

Here is one that is good for a giggle:

UFO Digest 2009 UFOlogists of the Year Award Winners

The 2009 UFO Digest UFOlogists of the Year Award is presented to Clay and Shawn Pickering and "Source A" in recognition of the Pickering Brothers' transmission of the "Source A Reports" to the general public and for their vigorous defense on Open Minds Forum of the authenticity, veracity and accuracy of the UN UFO Disclosure Initiative reports, particularly, those related to secret UN UFO Disclosure convocations of February 12, 2008 and subsequent events in New York City and its environs thereafter.

I wonder if old Robert M* is feeling a bit silly right about now..... naaah, with all the nonsense he reports, he will just ignore the hoopla.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby AussieMike » Thu May 27, 2010 8:08 am

For the record i dont approve of what Cog did, and hereby nominate him for the 2010 Paul Fetch award for excessive faggotry.

Back to the topic.

What i took from this dialoge was that far from being an unwitting dupe in the pickle bros story, he is either the primary or at least one of the principle sources, That this was as far as hes concerned a "harmless prank".
And its true no one was hurt, just their egos.
With that in mind id invite him to expand on that aspect, Come clean and expand on why he considers it no more than a harmless prank, I think once he does that a lot of the heat will die off, A lot of people (im not suggesting everyone) but a lot might even have a chuckle with him on a prank very well played and be happy to walk away from the matter.
He's had his fun, the gig is up and i think it would be to his own personal advantage to expand on his perspective in regards to the prank.

I think in terms of getting past this event and getting on with his life unencumbered by it, its an option he would do well to consider.

Personally i can take a joke, just as long as its understood beyond a shadow of a doubt it was a joke

Just my two cents i dont expect everyone to agree

Richard, the conflict is between peoples gut feeling of what the truth is, and the body of the source A story, peoples gut feeling, as im sure you can rightly perceive, is that its a lie, therin lies the conflict and the source (no pun intended) of the anger. If the truth is it was a harmless prank (and i agree with you no one was hurt) and you expand on that as the Truth, then peoples gut feeling and the TRUTH will be reconciled and a lot of that anger will evaporate with the conflict of logic that the prank has generated.

I love a good prank, that youve managed to prank michael salla and the buffons at OMF is something i can laugh at, the decent honourable thing to do now is to come clean and admit its a prank, i think you'll be surprised at the number of people happy to have a good laugh with you at a prank well played. It will defuse a lot of the ill will youve been seeing directed your way lately
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu May 27, 2010 11:36 pm

AussieMike wrote:For the record i dont approve of what Cog did, and hereby nominate him for the 2010 Paul Fetch award for excessive faggotry.

Seconded.

If anyone needs any further proof of such faggotry (great word!), read on. If anyone would like to post at Amkon, please feel free to do so. I have no beef with Amkon, as the articles and the recent radio appearance testifies.

Cogburn (Bryce) wrote:Some months ago during my time away from AmKon I had the opportunity for some correspondence with John Young, the proprietor of Cryptome.org and one of the founders of Wikileaks. Through those conversations, John related to me that he left Wikileaks because he felt they were unethically manipulating the release of information vital to the public concern. In much the same manner and for much the same reasons, I am no longer associating myself with RealityUncovered, nor will I do so again in the future.

One of the things I have learned through my professional career as a researcher is that "truth" is subjective, and that subjectivity forms in direct relation to the information available. When you perform research, you must separate yourself from the topic just enough to be able to allow the information to tell the story without your personal spin so that the facts might speak for themselves. It is my sad duty that I must now say it is my opinion that not only are the members of RealityUncovered unable to distance themselves from the information, they are purposefully manipulating the spin and release of information in order to paint themselves in the best light possible; if not to outright use these events to launch themselves to even greater recognition.

Were you or were you not sent a copy of the expose before it was published? If you thought we were placing personal spin on the story, then how come you wrote the following after the first report:

YOUR words:
"The references and documentation are top notch. My only criticism is that the summary is too short for the uninitiated, however I recognize that to fill in all the detail would be a book in and of itself. I would add one paragraph which outlines SERPO, its revelation as a hoax, and how Source A gained credibility via that mechanism.

Great effort."
(Thursday 20th may, 06:18 bst)

Same with the update. You wrote "Seriously. Snarky and on-point. Well done, yet again!"

How does that fit with anything you have written above?! Answer: it doesn't. Like everything you have written since posting this crap, none of it fits the actual facts.

As for manipulating the story, what a joke. We released all of the pertinent information within the space of three days.Three days!

Let's tell everyone what YOU wanted to do:
"We will work this like Ford Motors unveiling a new prototype.

We'll build buzz. We'll release teasers, but nothing that tips our hand or shows that we have truly identified Source A. Once the hype reaches a fever pitch, we'll release the information in total."
(Same email as above)

How dare you sit there and spout your drivel and declare them as facts? You are a liar and a fraud.

I believe that several aspects of investigation have been damaged or rendered moot by the amateurish mistakes made by these individuals in the pursuit of internet fame and stardom. They did not inform Mr. Theilmann that his statements were on the record and being recorded during the Tuesday phone call, and as a result created an ethical dilemma about releasing the content of that call. As a discussion as to how to resolve this issue was taking place amongst our team, Stephen Broadbent appeared on the air and announced that he had such a conversation and related the details of that call in a manner not entirely consistent with the facts."

Absolutely unbelievable!
Let me deal with the last bit first. I related the details of that call in a manner not entirely consistent with the facts? I said he was incensed at Salla! How is that not consistent with the facts?! Your own unethical actions in publishing the call to YouTube proves MY point!

Now for the really good bit.

On Sunday 23rd, I informed the team that I had just spoken to Richard on the phone.

This was Bryce's response:
"I think that is fantastic news! Lawyers?

It is a de-facto admission. If this were on the nightly news, it would be Richard running towards the courthouse with a coat draped over his head.

One party recordings are legal. PLEASE tell me you recorded it. :)"

I hadn't recorded it.

This was his response:

"Hehehe... No problem.

A quiet room, a PC w/ microphone, and your cell on speaker works just as well as a pickup coil.

That kind of thing is damning in the court of public opinion, but direct quotes are still just as admissible. Make sure you are able to reproduce his words verbatim."

John then asked if if it was legal to record a conversation without the other party being aware.

Bryce replied:
"Yes, recording a phone call is legal as long as one party on the call is aware.

I've danced that dance before. :)"

He wasn't entirely correct, as Ryan pointed out to him a little later, but it is legal in New York. But you get my drift? Here he is pontificating about ethics yet his own words tell a completley different story.

With the Tuesday call coming up fast, Bryce again demonstrates his hypocrisy:

"Unfortunately he will not admit that he broke the law during an interview with the party that exposed him. Perhaps we could be crafty in our design of the line of questioning in order to attempt to have him implicate himself.

I'm going to give this some serious thought."
(Tues 25th 01:57 bst)

So much for having his best interests' at heart, huh?

Everything else he has written, and I really do mean everything, can be dismantled in exactly the same way. That's only the first three paragraphs from his post. When I see the other paragraphs and some of the posts he has written since, man, it makes my friggin' eyes bleed...

Needless to say, if you need to see the evidence for this, I will be happy to provide it. I would rather not be wasting my time on a liar, but hypocrisy and inventing of facts has to be countered.

Oh that reminds me. He is on the Kevin Smith show tonight. Btw, I told Bryce I was happy for him to represent RU on the show. Because of how he had been behaving, Ryan wasn't so keen on the idea, but I managed to convince him to give him a chance. How does that square away with everything he has said about this? John, Ryan and even Andy said they wanted me to be on the show (Andy later changed it to being Ryan), but this was my own reply to Bryce:

"I’ve talked this over with Ryan and we don’t have a problem with it.
We trust you to get the story across in a fair and balanced manner and to be honest I can’t wait to hear it lol

Good luck!"

Doesn't fit, does it?

One last thing. What was he saying about spin and release of information again?

Oh yeah. I remembered.

Wonder how he will spin this one then:

Sent: 23 May 2010 10:47 PM
To: murnut; sbroadbent; rdube02; jeddyhi
Subject: New off-the-record info from Kevin Smith

Just had a LONG conversation with Kevin Smith and we shared some information.

This is, at the moment, OTR.

The Pickerings have confirmed to Kevin Smith that this is indeed Source A, and have attempted to schedule an interview with Source A via an intermediary.

Kevin then offered that the reason Theilmann may have entered the base was to utilize the PX. This is a common practice for veterans at any military installation around the world which maintains a PX. There may be a certain schedule which this is allowed, so I will check with Hueneme/Dahlgren for confirmation of this practice.

Furthermore, we are confirmed for Thursday. At this point, we may feel free to announce our appearance on the Kevin Smith Show. He'd like there to be a primary spokesperson, but all of us were weclomed to be on the line per my understanding. I will be sending artists releases along as soon as I receive them from his producer. They must be signed and returned.

If you agree, I'd like to be that primary. I've got a significant amount of experience in this as I appear regularly as a guest on a FM show. I am also not one to hog the spotlight. That's not to suggest that any of you would, however I respect that outside of Andy you may not know me from Adam and I want to assure you that my reasons for volunteering are not motivated by dreams of glory.

Theilmann contacting Smith and agreeing to speak to us at nearly the same time indicates that there is a cover story that is being spread.

Kevin raised the point that he feels that the evidence might indicate that the Pickerings may be self-deluded believers and not active participants, but that comment was also OTR.

He stressed that he will ask questions that he already knows the answer to, but for the purposes of enlightening his audience. He also stressed that we stick to an expounding of the facts and only those next logical questions which are demanded by those facts.

Given the nature of the discussion, I assured him that wouldn't be a problem.

Your thoughts?"

Yeah, exactly.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Exopolitics