Source A Exposed!

A study of the political relations between humanity and ET

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Source A Exposed!

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:48 pm

ryguy wrote:
Perception is reality and perception can be manipulated.

I disagree - perception is belief, but it isn't always reality. Reality is reality, and I'll repeat that mantra to my dying day, because despite the litany of b.s. that continues to stream from conspiracy theorists, you can believe whatever conspiracy that you want even though evidence doesn't support it - but believing and perceiving does not make it an objective reality.

A-freaking-men. Thank you, Ryan, for combatting the siren's song of the philosopher's "anything goes" mentality about what constitutes reality. Seriously, the platitudes being slung by Toon lately are really deep...where are my hip waders? :roll:

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby gunter » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:53 am

Recently posted at OMF is a new and clearer analysis of Theillmann's medals. I'm not sure what it means to the investigation other than establishing that he apparently served the nation with great distinction during his years in the Navy- including in Vietnam. Here's Lee's take on this.

Top Row (left to right):

- Navy & Marine Corps Medal.

Criteria: "The Navy and Marine Corps Medal may be awarded to service members who, while serving in any capacity with the Navy or Marine Corps, distinguish themselves by heroism not involving actual conflict with an enemy. Typically, it is awarded for actions involving the risk of one's own life" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navy_and_M ... orps_Medal

- Bronze Star.

Criteria: "a. The Bronze Star Medal is awarded to any person who, while serving in any capacity in or with the military of the United States after 6 December 1941, distinguished himself or herself by heroic or meritorious achievement or service,, not involving participation in aerial flight, while engaged in an action against an enemy of the United States; while engaged in military operations involving conflict with an opposing foreign force; or while serving with friendly foreign forces engaged in an armed conflict against an opposing armed force in which the United States is not a belligerent party.

b. Awards may be made for acts of heroism, performed under circumstances described above, which are of lesser degree than required for the award of the Silver Star.

c. Awards may be made to recognize single acts of merit or meritorious service. The required achievement or service while of lesser degree than that required for the award of the Legion of Merit must nevertheless have been meritorious and accomplished with distinction." - http://www.gruntsmilitary.com/bs.shtml

- Purple Heart.

Criteria: "a. The Purple Heart is awarded in the name of the President of the United States to any member of an Armed Force who, while serving with the U.S. Armed Services after 5 April 1917, has been wounded or killed, or who has died or may hereafter die after being wounded;

(1) In any action against an enemy of the United States;

(2) In any action with an opposing armed force of a foreign country in which the Armed Forces of the United States are or have been engaged;

(3) While serving with friendly foreign forces engaged in an armed conflict against an opposing armed force in which the United States is not a belligerent party;

(4) As a result of an act of any such enemy of opposing armed forces;

(5) As the result of an act of any hostile foreign force;

(6) After 28 March 1973, as a result of an international terrorist attack against the United States or a foreign nation friendly to the United States, recognized as such an attack by the Secretary of the department concerned, or jointly by the Secretaries of the departments concerned if persons from more than one department are wounded in the attack; or,

(7) After 28 March 1973, as a result of military operations, while serving outside the territory of the United States as part of a peacekeeping force.

(8) After 7 December 1941, by weapon fire while directly engaged in armed conflict, regardless of the fire causing the wound.

(9) While held as a prisoner of war or while being taken captive.

b. A wound for which the award is made must have required treatment by a medical officer." - http://www.gruntsmilitary.com/ph.shtml

- Defense Meritorious Service Medal.

Criteria: "The Defense Meritorious Service Medal is awarded to those members of the United States Armed Forces who have distinguished themselves by meritorious service or achievement while assigned to a joint activity. The DMSM is usually awarded to those serving in leadership positions and performing exceptionally outstanding work." - http://www.gruntsmilitary.com/dmsm.shtml

Middle Row (left to right):

- Meritorious Service Medal.

Criteria: "Awarded to members of the Armed Forces of the United States who distinguished themselves by outstanding non-combat meritorious achievement or service to the United States subsequent to 16 January 1969. Normally, the acts or services rendered must be comparable to that required for the Legion of Merit but in a duty of lesser though considerable responsibility" - http://www.gruntsmilitary.com/msm.shtml

- Air Medal.

Criteria: "The Air Medal is awarded to any person who, while serving in any capacity in or with the armed forces of the United States, shall have distinguished himself by meritorious achievement while participating in aerial flight. Awards may be made to recognize single acts of merit or heroism or for meritorious service. Award of the Air Medal is primarily intended to recognize those personnel who are on current crew member or non-crew member flying status which requires them to participate in aerial flight on a regular and frequent basis in the performance of their primary duties. However, it may also be awarded to certain other individuals whose combat duties require regular and frequent flying in other than a passenger status or individuals who perform a particularly noteworthy act while performing the function of a crew member but who are not on flying status. These individuals must make a discernible contribution to the operational land combat mission or to the mission of the aircraft in flight. Examples of personnel whose combat duties require them to fly include those in the attack elements of units involved in air-land assaults against an armed enemy and those directly involved in airborne command and control of combat operations. Involvement in such activities, normally at the brigade/group level and below, serves only to establish eligibility for award of the Air Medal; the degree of heroism, meritorious achievement or exemplary service determines who should receive the award. Awards will not be made to individuals who use air transportation solely for the purpose of moving from point to point in a combat zone." - http://www.gruntsmilitary.com/am.shtml

- Navy Joint Service Commendation Medal.

Criteria: "a. Authorized by the Secretary of Defense, June 25, 1963. b. The JSCM shall be awarded only to members of the Armed Forces of the United States who, after January 1, 1963, distinguished themselves by meritorious achievement or service. c. The JSCM shall be awarded in the name of the Secretary of Defense." - http://www.gruntsmilitary.com/jscm.shtml

- Navy Joint Service Achievement Medal.

Criteria: "a. Authorized by the Secretary of Defense, August 3, 1983. b. The JSAM shall be awarded only to members of the Armed Forces of the United States below the grade of O-6 who, after August 3, 1983, distinguished themselves by outstanding performance of duty and meritorious achievement. c. The JSAM shall be awarded in the name of the Secretary of Defense." - http://www.gruntsmilitary.com/jsam.shtml

- Navy Commendation Medal.

Criteria: "Awarded to a person who, while serving in any capacity with the Navy or Marine Corps (including foreign military personnel), distinguishes himself/herself after 6 December 1941 by heroic or meritorious achievement or service. To merit this award, the acts or services must be accomplished or performed in a manner above that normally expected and sufficient to distinguish the individual above those performing similar services as set forth in the following:

For Acts of Heroism. Worthy of special recognition, but not to the degree required for the Bronze Star Medal when combat is involved or the Navy and Marine Corps Medal when combat is not involved.

For Meritorious Achievement. Outstanding and worthy of special recognition, but not to the degree required for the Bronze Star Medal or Air Medal when combat is involved or the Meritorious Service Medal or Air Medal when combat is not involved. The achievement should be such as to constitute a definite contribution to the Naval Service, such as an inven­ tion, or improvement in design, procedure or organization.

For Meritorious Service. Outstanding and worthy of special recognition, but not to the degree required for the Bronze Star Medal or Air Medal when combat is involved or the Meritorious Service Medal or Air Medal when combat is not involved. The award may cover an extended period of time during which a higher award may have been recommended or received for specific act(s). The criteria, however, should not be the period of service involved, but rather the circumstances and conditions under which the service was performed. The performance should be well above that usually expected of an indivi­ dual commensurate with his or her grade or rate, and above that degree of excellence which can be appropriately reflected in the individual's fitness report, performance evaluations or personnel records." - http://www.foxfall.com/fmd-navy-com.htm

Bottom Row (left to right):

- National Defense Medal.

Criteria: "The National Defense Service Medal was awarded for honorable active service for any period between 27 June 1950 and 27 July 1954; between 1 January 1961 and 14 August 1974; between 2 August 1990 and 30 November 1995 and between 11 September 2001 and a closing date to be determined." - http://www.gruntsmilitary.com/natdef.shtml

- Vietnam Service Medal.

Criteria: "a. Awarded to all members of the Armed Forces of the United States serving in Vietnam and contiguous waters or airspace thereover, after 3 July 1965 through 28 March 1973. Members of the Armed Forces of the United States in Thailand, Laos, or Cambodia, or the airspace thereover, during the same period and serving in direct support of operations in Vietnam are also eligible for this award. To be eligible for award of the medal, individual must- -

(1) Be attached to or regularly serve for one or more days with an organization participating in or directly supporting military operations; or

(2) Be attached to or regularly serve for one or more days aboard a naval vessel directly supporting military operations; or

(3) Actually participate as a crewmember in one or more aerial flights into airspace above Vietnam and contiguous waters directly supporting military operations; or

(4) Serve on temporary duty for 30 consecutive days or 60 nonconsecutive days in Vietnam or contiguous areas, except that the time limit may be waived for personnel participating in actual combat operations.

b. Individuals qualified for the Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal for service in Vietnam between 1 July 1958 and 3 July 1965 shall remain qualified for the medal. Upon request, the individual may be awarded the Vietnam Service Medal in lieu of the Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal. In such instances, the Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal will be deleted from the list of authorized medals in the individual’s personnel records. No person shall be entitled to both awards for Vietnam Service." - http://www.gruntsmilitary.com/vsm.shtml

- Republic of Vietnam Armed Forces Honor Medal.

Criteria: "Awarded for contributions to the formation and organization of the Armed Forces and the training of troops and technical cadres of the various branches.
Notes: Intended for non-combat achievements. 1st Class medal was for officers, 2nd Class medal was for NCOs and enlisted men." - http://www.dtic.mil/dpmo/images/medals/ ... ls_rvn.htm

- United Nations Medal.

Criteria: "6 months service with any authorized UN Peace keeping mission." - http://www.dtic.mil/dpmo/images/medals/un_medals.htm

- Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal

Criteria: "The Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal is awarded to personnel who meet one of the following requirements:

a. Served in the Republic of Vietnam for six months during the period of 1 March 1961 and 28 March 1973.

b. Served outside the geographical limits of the Republic of Vietnam and contributed direct combat support to the Republic of Vietnam and Armed Forces for six months. Such individuals must meet the criteria established for the Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal (for Vietnam) or the Vietnam Service Medal, to qualify for the Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal.

c. Six months service is not required for individuals who were wounded by hostile forces; killed in action or otherwise in line of duty; or captured by hostile forces" - http://www.gruntsmilitary.com/vcm.shtml

So there you go, the original image quality is fairly poor making it difficult to be 100% certain, but using the ribbon/medal combination I think the above is probably fairly accurate . I also (think) I managed to ID the Defense Meritorious Service Medal, making it a complete set.

The next step will be to apply this to what we know/can learn about LCDR Theilmann's military career.
http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=unitednations&thread=8157&page=1#258988

From Ray, above: And Toon, the fact that you would give cover for such a dipshitwad as Salla (with the "excuse" of playing devils advocate) brings you to a new low in my mind too. But I am sure that matters not to you.
Ray, I'm not covering for Salla or any other 'dipshitwad.' I'm simply stating that he has some cogent points that are worth considering. The possibility that this entire hoax was hatched by intelligence operatives is a matter of speculation that both he and I share. It's surprising that this 'brings me to a new low in your mind,' because I'd rather thought I'd already accomplished that years ago. hahahahaha!
consider everything/ believe nothing
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby gunter » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:39 pm

On the other hand, this is where Mike and I part ways-
If the outing was IC orchestrated, then Broadbent/Murray was helped. The common factor is Ron Pandolfi who is associated with both Murray and Maccabee. My guess is that Pandolfi wanted to shut down the Source A story since the official Navy was being brought in and that would have escalated things.
To my mind conflating RU with IC is way over the top. Let me just say- Steve and Ryan will never be forgiven for deconstructing the Serpo hoax. They shall be forever convenient targets for true believers. Let that obvious truth not contaminate our suspicion that the intelligence community is involved in all these memes.
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:24 pm

gunter wrote:Recently posted at OMF is a new and clearer analysis of Theillmann's medals.

Who's medals?

My, the leaps people make without any facts.

Putting OMF and the words "new and clearer analysis" in the same sentence is really funny. :)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby AussieMike » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:56 pm

ryguy wrote:
gunter wrote:Recently posted at OMF is a new and clearer analysis of Theillmann's medals.

Who's medals?

Putting OMF and the words "new and clearer analysis" in the same sentence is really funny. :)

-Ry

I agree, im of the mind these may well not be RT's medals

In Australia relatives are entitled to wear the medals of the fallen on ceremonial occasions.

http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/rjtheilmann.htm
http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/dccross.htm

Note: no mention is made of Dicky's "rank" in that article, yet the ranks of others (not killed in the crash) are quoted.
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby gunter » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:43 am

ryguy wrote:

Who's medals?

-Ry

Well I guess I assumed that the photographs constituted clear facts- at least until proven otherwise. There's much talk over yonder about photo-shopping which I don't buy. By 'clearer analysis' I mean to indicate that they've somewhat improved upon John's original explanation. And so are you inferring that, like Aussie Mike, the medals might not belong to Theilmann? Holy Jesus- can this get any stranger? :lol:
Last edited by gunter on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:45 am

I've rewritten this post at least two dozen times already. Everytime I write something, I've ended up deleting it because the words just do not adequately convey the intense feelings of anger and frustration I have toward the principal players over at the Open Minds forum. I use the term players intentionally, because that is absolutely what they are. They have always played the manipulation game, but since the publishing of the Richard Theilmann affair, they now seem to be playing that game much more intensely than ever before.

The reasons for this are patently obvious, and we are now seeing the first signs that even those considered to be on the believer side of the fence are realising you can't just ignore that which stares you in the face. They are coming to this realisation despite the best efforts of the OM admin team and their faithful dogs. Some of the crap that Jake Reason comes out with has to be seen to be believed. Does he even take himself seriously anymore? What about Agent 99? That particular sock puppet is a seething mass of contradictions and hypocrisy!

Open Minds is an experiment in thought manipulation on the one hand, and a scammers paradise on the other. Naturally, these two endeavours go hand in hand with each other; a "feature" the exopolitics crowd have been eager to exploit.

I'm amazed how much of the report has been glossed over or completely ignored by those at OM. They bleat and whine about Theilmann's MySpace site and claim it couldn't possibly be his, based on what exactly?! A "feeling"? I'll take facts and evidence over feelings every single day of the week thank you very much.

Anyone with an interest in discovering the truth can use our report to help them on their way. There is more than enough information contained therein to assist even the most casual researcher. Seasoned researchers should have a field day with it...

For example, from the "Recording Katrina" blog that we linked to in the report:
Also, I still have contact with people on Active Duty and I was receiving e-mail from old buddies such as Col. Liston, USMC who said they were all standing around waiting for orders...[snip]

Here we have Theilmann giving the name of a friend in the military, a very important lead because names can be researched and can throw up further leads.

http://www.yellowfootprints.com/forums/ ... php?t=5017
[emphasis added]
Robert J. Theilmann
Lieutenant Colonel, United States Marine Corps

Memories of a Fallen Marine

More than 25 years have passed since Lieutenant Colonel Robert J. Theilmann moved away from East Northport, New York. But judging from the attendance at a memorial service yesterday, as well as the words spoken about him, it was as if he'd never left.

"A lot of faces I remember, a lot I don't,” said his brother Raymond in a eulogy as he looked over the crowd of 150 or so people. "We've all gotten gray, but the love is still there.”

Those who had gathered at St. Anthony of Padua Roman Catholic Church remembered the beginning of Theilmann's life, which was filled with baseball games and studies at the grammar school right next door. And, with Theilmann's cousin, the Rev. Michael Marigliano presiding, they also remembered the end.

That came on January 22, 2003, when the helicopter the 47-year-old Marine was most likely flying collided with another AH-1W Super Cobra somewhere in the sky over Zapata, Texas, while on a anti-drug reconnaissance mission. He lived in Oceanside, California, with his wife, Barbara.

"So little remains,” said his older brother Richard of Astoria. "There's nothing but ashes left. It's as if the Lord came and took four guys out of the sky. They can't explain it.” Indeed, what is left from the wreckage is the tail rotor of Theilmann's helicopter, he said, and part of the fuselage panel and the tail from the other.

As a tribute, the names of the three others who died with Theilmann that day were read. They were Major John M. Walsh, Captain David C. Cross and Major Steven G. Palombo. Since their ashes are intermingled, they will be buried together on March 6 in Arlington National Cemetery with full military honors. "We celebrate Robert not as a victim of a horrendous accident, but as an author of a life,” Marigliano said in his sermon.

Theilmann's life was one penned around service, his family said; and a passion for what he did. That week it was working with the border patrol, searching for people, and drugs, crossing the U.S.-Mexico border. Just the night before he and the others died, they had a successful mission. They had stopped seven people and 35,000 pounds of marijuana, said the commanding officer of his unit, Colonel William Liston.

"He epitomized the character of a Marine,” Liston said.
"We loved him, and he'll be missed.”After the service, a procession of American legion members, friends, family and fellow Marines laid wreaths at Northport Village Park to remember Theilmann, who had four brothers.

"When you lose a son, you never get over the shock,” said his father, Harry Theilmann, 80, of Kings Park. "I salute him not only as a Marine but also as a son.”

An "old buddy" just happens to have been his deceased brother's commanding officer?
Think about that. Then also wonder why such a decorated naval officer such as Richard would not have any reference whatsoever to his rank in the (military) obituary. It's the same with all of the other obituaries mentioning this awful incident that took his brother's life. Always Richard, the older brother. Not former naval officer, not LCDR Richard Theilmann, not a story about how Robert had followed his older brother into the service; just plain old "Richard".

Taken on its own, the above certainly seems a little odd. When looked at in the context of our wider investigation and subsequent report, something starts to smell pretty bad.

As always, more to come.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:57 am

And that, my friends, is the sound of the other shoe dropping.

Agent 99? More like Agent Zero - as in Zero research skills.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby jeddyhi » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:20 am

Great post Steve, and I agree 100%. I have not witnessed any real effort put forth by the critics of our expose to research anything. All they do is complain and whine and ask for more research to be done while they explore the speculative angle of IC connections. The accusation by agent99 that someone associated to this investigation created the social networking pages and altered the Theilmann photo is baseless conjecture with no evidence offered to back it up. This accusation was allowed by Bren but when someone asked agent99 if she was insane for making such an accusation, that warranted a post edit and warning from Bren....clearly a double standard exists there.

I am impressed but not surprised that Lee created a thread for research. The medal analysis was a little late though as my analysis and identification of the medals has been posted in the comments section of the expose for some time now. But at least Lee is promoting the concept of research. He sets a good example.
jeddyhi
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby gunter » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:47 am

The OMoids are by no means addressing the deeper IC issue- the one that's hidden in plane sight and of which they, themselves, are a work product. As Steve has pointed out above, this is the essence of that principle-

Open Minds is an experiment in thought manipulation
To that extent AgentCy and Poison Ivo are lab rats collaborating in their own captivity.
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby AussieMike » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:52 am

I too find it very odd that in those obituarys our Dicko is just plain old Richard.

"This is a huge loss to our family," said Sergeant Major Robert Gallagher, a reservist with the Coyotes

Captain Cross was one of my best friends and we served in the same Squadron together many years ago, when he was given the callsign Moon Pie.
Very Respectfully, Major Dean Putnam, USMC H-1

Two other people who comment on the matter are listed with their ranks SgtMaj and Maj respectively, but Dicky is just plain old Mr Theilmann.........

I eagerly await the next part of the jigsaw puzzle :wink:
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby gunter » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:04 pm

Gary Bekkum is on to something. The story is bigger than it seems. Certainly bigger than photoshopped name tags and fake luncheons. Keep your eyes on the skies, brother.
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby AussieMike » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:28 am

poached from amkon

Do we know the name of the 4th brother ?

We have Richard, Robert and Raymond......

Quote:
"A lot of faces I remember, a lot I don't,” said his brother Raymond in a eulogy as he looked over the crowd of 150 or so people

seems to me Raymond might be military he remembers a lot of faces ........

Could it be that there is an older brother who served in the navy ?
who Dicky boy is posing as................
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:05 pm

gunter wrote:Gary Bekkum is on to something. The story is bigger than it seems. Certainly bigger than photoshopped name tags and fake luncheons. Keep your eyes on the skies, brother.

The only thing Gary is on is something he smokes.
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby gunter » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:46 pm

hahahaha Well that too.
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

PreviousNext