A Litany of Lies - The Truth Prevails

A study of the political relations between humanity and ET

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

A Litany of Lies - The Truth Prevails

Postby ryguy » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:14 am

As the investigation rolls on surrounding Source A, now known as Richard Theilmann - more and more damning evidence continues to surface regarding the man and the hoax.

Read the latest revelations here:

A Litany of Lies

This information lays to rest many of the arguments presented after the last Expose, where believers sought to maintain relevance for this story. This latest update strikes at the very foundation supporting the belief that Richard Theilmann was serving in the best interests of the country and the Navy. The truth is, Richard Theilmann was only serving in the best interests of himself.

Enjoy - and we look forward to your feedback and comments.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Re: A Litany of Lies - The Truth Prevails

Postby Hidden Hand » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:50 am

Here are some kudos - you all deserve them =D>
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby MikeJamieson » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:46 am

The work you're doing probably is serving to give people their lives back. There's got to be some people who are cursing themselves and the time they wasted.

Still......Salla might have something "useful" for folks to do in the meantime, while they recover from this little bit of business. He's urging people to sign a petition in order to call the aliens down to clean up the mess in the gulf (and fully cap the thing, of course). I think petitions must be like the exopolitical version of a prayer circle.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:16 pm

Brilliant work, gents (and lady!). But then again, this is what I come to expect from all of you.

Now...let me see if I can summarize what the reaction will be from the usual suspects:

Salla - "Anyone who knows anything about covert ops (of which I am clearly not one) would know that it is business as usual to completely erase the military service of a covert operative, not to mention allowing that operative to parade around with a bunch of military medals they have not earned. Clearly this has all the markings of another brilliant failsafe to keep us all off the trail we know is there. I recommend everyone take some Exopolitics training so you will not be fooled by such exposes as promulgated by those COINTELPRO villians at RU."

Dan Smith - "This latest turn of events can only be seen to further reinforce the coming disclosure, with me as your happy messiah. Oh, but don't expect me to do that whole scourging and cross-hanging thing. It's not my style and RP would just not have it. No, I was thinking something a bit more stylish, like sacrificing myself to the powers of Veuve Clicquot. Now that would rise to the level of a messiah of this eschaton!"

JakeReason - "If anyone starts a thread on this, they are going to be banned so fast their head will spin. (drool-drool-drool) Now I gotta figure out how to recover from this and keep it going." (as if that were possible)

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby jeddyhi » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Since Salla or none of the principle players had ever bothered to ask Theilmann for his military records, any claim of them being expunged is pure folly. How can they claim they were expunged when they never verified their existence in the first place? Theilmann as 'Source A' was promoted, supported and endorsed by those that took Theilmann at his word. A little research and fact checking goes a long way toward truth and legitimacy!
jeddyhi
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Tim Hebert » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:57 pm

I'm curious, did anyone verify that Theilmann had a DD 214 form on file? Anyone who served in the military has one on file and a personal copy. I have mine secured away someplace in my files.

Tim
Tim Hebert
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby astrophotographer » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:49 pm

That is a good question about a dd214. Like you, I have mine filed away and I have an electronic scan of it.

As for Theilmann getting onto a military base, it is not that hard. Producing a military ID (esp when he was a member of a retired naval officer's organization) would not be too hard. He probably forged one, which would pass a cursory glance. The guys at the gate are looking to see if the pictures match and if the card is damaged (indicating tampering). At least that has been my experience over the past 10 years after I retired when I drive on to a military base. The more traffic there is at the gate, the less time they are going to look at the card. If you are pedestrian coming on base, it is even more unlikely that they will look at it very long. I recall simply flashing the card as I walked by when I was on active duty. Of course, that was before 9/11.
astrophotographer
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:00 am

Holy crap!!!

JakeReason's response on the blog exceeded even my wildest comedic dreams!!! I mean....really??? He shares PMs from the Pickleheads, telling another story that has absolutely no possibilty of being verified, and Jake announces this as if it is some major, breaking news? REALLY?!?!??!

Shawn and I saw our guy last Monday. It was an interesting conversation no less. It was at some point in the conversation that our guy got a call. Usually, he will get up and go and find a private location in which to talk. This is not always the case though. Sometimes he will take the call in front of us and couch his words in front of us so that he does not violate security.

First, we are asked to suspend disbelief and presume that this story actually happened as the Pickleburgers are "revealing" it to Jake..."in strictest confidence", of course. But reading the above, anyone interested in veracity would immediately ask "is there possibly a manipulative motive that explains WHY 'their guy' would take a call right in front of them?" Any rational person gets the answer as they read further:

Yes, he is very good at this. However, this time he took the call and it came from an admiral. Yes, we heard him say "admiral" several times.

Ah yes. Just like the Macabee story. Unfortunately, to a person who has at least half a brain (or is not trying to perpetrate a hoax by telling monster fibs), he is nowhere near "very good at this."

Our guy: "Yes, sir. Yes, sir."

Admiral says something to our guy.

Our guy: "I would rather not, sir."

Admiral says something to our guy.

Our guy: "No sir, I am not being insolent."

Admiral says something

Our guy: "Yes sir. Yes, yes.....

The admiral talks for awhile while our guy listens.

Notice the "given" suggestion that it really was an admiral at the other end of the line? Not even a pitifully unreasonable attempt to ascertain whether it is true....just go ahead and accept it as such!

Our guy said to us that he wants to be paid for his services, period. Our guy is extremely cash strapped,

Now that part seems reasonable to believe as true based on what we know now!

Okay, Rick. That's the forty-five. Again, we are very trusting of you, and you of all the admins have kept your nose to the grindstone with us. This is our way of saying that the respect is there out of professional courtesy. As always this is extremely confidential and only between we three.

Yes, because it is patently obvious that everything written here is clearly validated by several independent sources...and it could REALLY "blow our guy's covert cover" if it ever saw the light of day (hint-hint).

ROTFLMFAO!!! [smilie=to funny.gif]

But the best part?????? The absolute, unadulturated, VERY BEST PART???? It is that Jake Reason has the utter gaul to demand verification of Theilmann's family member statements as being true!?!?!

"Hello Kettle, this is the pot..."

Just who does Jake think is buying into this comical nonsense?
Ray
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby jeddyhi » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:20 am

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:Just who does Jake think is buying into this comical nonsense?
Ray

Dan Smith lol! :lol:
jeddyhi
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:12 am

Well, now I feel utterly soiled! While I usually stay away from OM, I felt compelled to go read some more of the thread that Jake "revealed his important reveal" in.

I find it maddening that Jake is calling people disingenuous (suspicioso, IIRC), and there he stands the ultimate hypocrite by asking people for proof of statements he does not want to believe, and at the same time implying that his "reveal" could be very important (to his continued spin) without offering evidence-1 that the claims and stories made therein are real...and nowhere is he demanding evidence for those stories being real.

People should be nailing him to the wall, continuously, about that one until he explains himself (which he obviously cannot without ruining his spin attempt).

I've gotta say, Jed (and all the other members of the team): Most of you know that I don't pay much attention to the UFO community, and I certainly do not normally even engage in debate about it or its hoaxsters and self-promoters. I yawned when the whole Source A thing broke oh so long ago. And I still feel that way about the whole UFOlogy cesspool. But this investigation has given me a whole new level of amusement and entertainment! It has brought smile after smile to my face, for so many reasons. And to me, that is even more important than the serious aspect of your work to bust the hoax. Because entertainment and amusement keeps one's perspective on solid ground.

Thanks again,
Ray
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby gunter » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:26 pm

From DS at OM yesterday. Comment by RD would be appreciated. http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=unitednations&thread=7855&page=226#260649

Re: UN / Source "A" - Discussion & Follow Up IV
« Reply #3382 Yesterday at 10:41pm »
There are only two kinds of people still supporting the Hoax Theory.........

Passers-by, and the RU Team.

My CIA handler has called me twice today, on his way to Las Vegas, to report further on his conversations with Ryan Dube, the co-owner of RU. He has stated that Ryan is having considerable personal difficulty in still trying to support the Hoax Theory.

He also reports that Ryan is upset by the fact that Ron is relaying these conversations to me!

He also reported that he and the EPK traveled to LV on separate aircraft.

He reprimanded me for not being more more helpful in perpetrating his personal hoax that he would be attending the Remote Viewing Conference in LV this weekend.

I told him that I had a hard time lying, even for a simple prank.
Last edited by gunter on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
consider everything/ believe nothing
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby gunter » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:40 pm

Another interesting point.

Quote:
[Originally Posted by mur at Amkon. Link below.
I have been asked to edit the quoted post.

I cannot comment though

And what post were you asked to edit and by whom? And did you? And why can't you comment?

Quote: NY Lilly at OMF
According to the membership requirements for the Naval Order, http://www.navalorder.org/

"MEMBERSHIP
" Any United States citizen who has served or is serving as an officer or enlisted member of the Navy, Marine Corps, the Coast Guard and any other federal military maritime service of the United States or its allies and their descendants over 18 years of age, who are US citizens, shall be eligible for Regular membership..."

" Spouses of present and deceased regular members, and those, other than United States citizens, who have served or are serving honorably as commissioned officers in an allied seagoing service, shall be eligible for Associate membership. Also, the Naval Order may confer either associate or honorary membership upon individuals who are not otherwise eligible for regular or associate membership, if they have distinguished themselves in the interest of naval service."

Membership in the Naval Order is by invitation. Interested parties may make application through any companion. "

Not only was RT a member of the Naval Order, but he was put in a place of leardership as the Assistant Chaplian of the New York Commandery. http://nousnyc.wetpaint.com/

So, are some here saying that the Naval Order was participating in a hoax? Or are they saying that the Naval Order was just negligent in their vetting process?

And, of course, who was the person(s) (the companion), who invited RT to join?

She raises a troubling point. Did the club not vet this guy any better than Morningstar, Salla and BruMac?
http://amkon.net/showpost.php?p=446337&postcount=7291
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:45 pm

gunter wrote:From DS at OM yesterday. Comment by RD would be appreciated. http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=unitednations&thread=7855&page=226#260649

My CIA handler has called me twice today, on his way to Las Vegas, to report further on his conversations with Ryan Dube, the co-owner of RU. He has stated that Ryan is having considerable personal difficulty in still trying to support the Hoax Theory. [SNIP]

Well, I'm sure Ryan can speak for himself, but he brought that very point up this morning before he left for work.

rdube:...said i'm having a hard time with the "hoax theory"
I don't know what that means
we never had any conversations about any "hoax theory" ffs
Stephen: look at Jake's posts too
rdube: oh s^~t that's right - saying i'm lead!!
Stephen: no not just that
in fact I didn't mean that lol
rdube: well that was a stupid post of his too
where the hell would he get that idea?
Stephen: I meant by saying you believe in visitation and I don't
rdube02: did he post that? lol
Stephen: yeah lol
there are quite a few posts like that
rdube: where have i ever posted I believe in alien visitation ffs?

Does that answer your question?
I personally think they are posting such things because they think it will drive a wedge between us, but if that's the case it's pretty stupid thinking. They'll try anything it seems. Oh well, aside from a quick talking point, it doesn't distract us from the job at hand.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:48 pm

I've already commented on the blog, but I'll comment here as well. Gary quoted it on the blog but he apparently left off the first part. No matter.

My CIA handler has called me twice today, on his way to Las Vegas, to report further on his conversations with Ryan Dube, the co-owner of RU. He has stated that Ryan is having considerable personal difficulty in still trying to support the Hoax Theory.

Lately, I've been entertaining the fact that Ron may actually work for the Agency. However I'm also entertaining the fact that there are numerous allegations being made by his own family against him, alleging that he's using his connections (whether employment or contractual) in his own private ufo endeavors to further his status in the field - at the same time causing some serious family issues that, up until now, I've personally decided to avoid writing about. My only conversations recently with Ron have involved him pinging me on IM for a 5 minute session where he makes a series of observations about current events with folks like Gordon Novel or something silly Dan has posted, and then he quickly says he has to go serve the "Princess" tea or something.

We've never had any conversation about a "Hoax Theory" and I've never mentioned the phrase, so I've no idea what the concept refers to. I've stated repeatedly to Ron what the Scammer's Inc scam entails and that it is very well based in solid evidence and proof. I don't know, maybe Ron's attempting to belittle that by implying I'm having doubts when I'm not in order to protect his friend(s) within Scammer's Inc.

He also reports that Ryan is upset by the fact that Ron is relaying these conversations to me!

Yes, if he persists in telling Dan lies, I will persist in spreading the truth that I've been hearing about Ron. I will not be sucked into the Ron & Dan show. I don't communicate with Dan for good reason.

He also reported that he and the EPK traveled to LV on separate aircraft.

He reprimanded me for not being more more helpful in perpetrating his personal hoax that he would be attending the Remote Viewing Conference in LV this weekend.

I told him that I had a hard time lying, even for a simple prank.

Ron noticed that many people were using his trip to LV for a variety of silly theories. Some people thought that he was going to apply for a job with Bigelow. Other people theorized that he's attending the Remote Viewing conference with Victoria and John this weekend. He joked that how funny it was that a simple trip could turn into so many rumors - he said he counted 7 rumors he'd heard about the trip, and thought it would be funny if he promoted the theory that he was attending the RV conference.

Apparently Dan picks and chooses which fabricated/hoaxed stories he likes to promote. :)

As I told Ron in the chat - I do find the stories that most believers come up with to be pretty comical, but I really have no interest in why Ron's going to LV. Ron doesn't have the importance that is portrayed throughout the UFO community, so it really matters little to me what he's doing or where he's going this weekend during his own private time. I didn't care about his honeymoon, I don't care about the drunk living next door, and I don't care about the damn LV trip or anything he says to Dan - because it has zero relevance to anything that's actually real or true.

Any other questions?

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby gunter » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:28 pm

Just one before I consider your response (thanks for that.) Which is the proper venue for this discussion- the forum or the blog? Your choice.
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Next

Google

Return to Exopolitics