Lars Hansson returns.....

The ones that didn't get away

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Lars Hansson returns.....

Postby Decker » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:50 pm

Although the thing Lars Hansson is most noted for (at least among those interested in UFOs/Conspiracies) is the "the Driver Shot JFK video) is one of the most toxic stories ever, he was for many many years noted for his research into political conspiracies, illegal arms shipments to Iran, the Contra's, CIA/Drug shippments, etc. ... Lars dropped off the radar, seemingly forever, over 15 years ago. I knew him very well back in the early 90's and some of the stories we shared included but were not limited to .... John Lear, Bill Cooper, Bob Lazar, Gordon Novel, Col. Bo Gritz, and too many others than to name now.

There were even those who believed he was dead because of the book he wrote titled; "UFO's, Aliens and "Ex"-intelligence Agents: The Inside Story of John Lear and Bill Cooper-Who's Fooling Whom" (for more on that and to read what is online go to http://www.ufomind.com/area51/people/lear/hansson.html)

A short while ago he contacted me out of the blue and after we spent hours on the telephone catching up, he agreed to come on Dark Matters Radio tonight (June 17th) for the first in a series of shows to not only catch up but find out what he was been doing for the last 15 years. If your taste in radio takes in among other things conspiracy, BS in the UFO field and so forth, this show is one you should try to catch. Dark Matters Radio begins at 10:00 PM Pacific Time and you can join us at .... CyberstationUSA .... http://www.dqrm.com/ ... click on listen live and we will be there.

When I throw the telephone lines open you may reach us at 818-381-4094 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              818-381-4094      end_of_the_skype_highlighting. Hope to see you on the radio.

Decker
Except For Ending Slavery, Fascism, Nazism, and Communism, WAR has Never Solved Anything
Decker

Re: Lars Hansson returns.....

Postby murnut » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:36 pm

I'm looking forward to it!
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:37 pm

Same here, I'll be listening to it in the morning at work :)
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:08 am

Zep Tepi wrote:Same here, I'll be listening to it in the morning at work :)

You have jobs in Hull?
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:29 am

Yep, we get electricity next year too...
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:37 am

Zep Tepi wrote:Yep, we get electricity next year too...

When you getting a football team then ? 8)
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:21 pm

Chorlton wrote:
Zep Tepi wrote:Yep, we get electricity next year too...

When you getting a football team then ? 8)

Oooooooooooh.... **Ryan dives behind a brick wall**

Hey Don...I got caught up with a project at 1am (when the show airs here) but did manage to catch the last half of the show, and will listen to the first half today. Lars was great - it was a great show, you guys really covered a lot of Ufology history in that show! I really hope John Lear was listening....

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby 7forever » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:33 pm

The HSCA said there were 4 shots and gave two scenarios based on the dpd radio analysis. One of their scenarios had a shot coming after the fatal shot which is what the evidence suggests.

1st shot = Z157 - Z161 TSBD
2nd shot = Z188 - Z191 TSBD
3rd shot = Z295 - Z296 Grassy Knoll
4th shot = Z312 TSBD

The HSCA went with the above scenario in the late 70's.

1st shot = Z173 - Z177 TSBD
2nd shot = Z205 -Z208 TSBD
3rd shot = Z312 Grassy Knoll
4th shot = Z328 - Z329 TSBD
7forever

The driver killed Kennedy

Postby 7forever » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:39 pm

The driver shot JFK clearly and obviously but the zapruder film needed to be picked apart and analyzed by someone and that someone turned out to be me.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xesq49 ... e-nix_news

Nix film close-up shows Greer's arm crossing over

I got this gif from this clip. Start it at 1:09 and see Greer quickly moving his left arm over his shoulder in unison with the headshot. The nix film was not shown close-up but when this sequence is zoomed in on the limo, this whopper is revealed. The goons covered those movements with fakery in the zfilm but could not or didn't bother with the nix film.
THE FAKE GREY STREAK covered Greer's arm movement in the zfilm and the nix film proves that alteration beyond any doubt. Case Closed, finally.
The driver killed Kennedy and the Nix film provides conclusive proof to this inevitable truth.
7forever

The fake reflection over Roy's head is fake

Postby 7forever » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:43 pm

Mary took her pic at zframe 309 and in it, the fake blob of white is entirely missing from Roy's head because it was added during alteration to cover the gun over Greer's shoulder. Connally's reflection is accurately depicted in both the pic and film for authenticity.
The fake reflection was NOT added to the nix or muchmore films. THERE IS NO OTHER SIDE TO THE TOP OF THE HEAD.
7forever

The driver placed gun in left hand with his right

Postby 7forever » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:48 pm

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/
Thanks to the zfilm, the cover-up is now unravelling by simply watching (and NOT ignoring) the driver's movements before, during and after the fatal shot he fires. Greer has both hands off the wheel at frame 241 and his right hand with the gun meets his left hand at 242.
FRAME 241
Places gun in left hand with right.
7forever

Postby Access Denied » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:26 am

Pareidolia will destroy ‘ya…
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:59 pm

Access Denied wrote:Pareidolia will destroy ‘ya…

haha!

I haven't followed the JFK case much at all - but in that video, who is the guy sitting just behind the passenger seat, and why does he lean to the right just before JFK gets shot? Ugh...I really don't want to wade into these waters. I'm sure some JFK fanatic reading this has an explanation... :-)

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby 7forever » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:18 am

That was the Governor, John Connally.
7forever

The red blob of blood mist is 100% fake as a 3 dollar bill

Postby 7forever » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:26 am

The red blob is fake because it appears before the shot and after the bullet connects and you can see the mist disappear leaving the fake flap.
7forever

Next

Google

Return to Famous Hoaxes