Dark Matters Radio-June 23rd

A study of the political relations between humanity and ET

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Dark Matters Radio-June 23rd

Postby Decker » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:40 pm

Greetings all. On June 23rd, Weds. evening at 10:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time, I will interview Mr. Ryan Dube and Mr. Andy Murray on Dark Matters Radio. The crux of the broadcast will be the further investigations concerning the Source A disclosures and further information on Richard Thielman's fraudulent claims concerning his military background and service.

As an aside I attempted to contact this man several times by calling him at home and each time when I began leaving a message on his answering machine, someone would pick the telephone up and hang it up. I even contacted the Ex. Vice President of Cameo Entertainment (the folks who broadcast Dark Matters Radio) to contact Thielman with no more luck than I.

Just allow me to say this ... there are few things that "wind me up" more than a person who fraudulently claims military service and honors when he deserves neither. I have also begun to demand, via the authorities,that they investigate this man and if proved that he has no military background (and Reality Uncovered pretty much laid that to bed) then he be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Hope you can join us on Dark Matters Radio.

Don Ecker
Decker
Except For Ending Slavery, Fascism, Nazism, and Communism, WAR has Never Solved Anything
Decker

Re: Dark Matters Radio-June 23rd

Postby gunter » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:40 am

For all you 'researchers' who’ve considered me to be nothing more than some sort of armchair analyst I have an important discovery to reveal. Below is a transcript of an NSA wiretap that was sent me in response to a FOIA request which establishes beyond doubt that Theilmann did indeed meet with Macabbee in his secret office two years ago. From the 2008 intercept:

(on intercom…)
Desk clerk: “Dr. Macabbee, there’s a gentleman here to see you.”
BruMac: “Thank you, dear. Is he wearing a lock box on his testicles?”
Desk Clerk: “Yes, sir.”
BruMac: “OK. Send him in and get Ryan Dube on the line.”
consider everything/ believe nothing
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby AussieMike » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:09 am

Thanks for the heads up Mr Ecker, i will be sure to tune in and listen
Looking forward to it very much, thanks for doing the show, and sincere best wishes and good luck in seeing Theilmann is brought to justice, i too think he should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Thanks again
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby gunter » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:21 pm

Let's hope the show rejects the poison of moralistic indignation that has come to pervade this teapot tempest. But given that our recent convert, Murnut, is on board I'm not about to hold my breath. Screw it. Let's just have a good old fashioned christian lynching. That's way more e.n.t.e.r.t.a.i.n.i.n.g...
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Decker » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:57 pm

gunter wrote:Let's hope the show rejects the poison of moralistic indignation that has come to pervade this teapot tempest. But given that our recent convert, Murnut, is on board I'm not about to hold my breath. Screw it. Let's just have a good old fashioned christian lynching. That's way more e.n.t.e.r.t.a.i.n.i.n.g...

Let's see ... Tar and Feathers --- check ...

Public Flogging ... check ...

Christian Lynching ... check ...

That should cover it ...

Decker :lol:
Except For Ending Slavery, Fascism, Nazism, and Communism, WAR has Never Solved Anything
Decker

Postby AussieMike » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:02 am

Great show, and Thank You Don
And not just for the show, I am fully aware the peace and prosperity my generation has enjoyed was made possible by the sacrifice of the brave men and women in the generations before who served.

The season two space1999 theme after one of the breaks made my hair stand on end, been a huge fan of 1999 since the 70s

Well done Ryan and Andy, you presented the evidence clearly and did a great job
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby gunter » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:57 pm

That interview sucked. It failed for the same reasons as the last two failed. The 'affair' was not coherently described nor was there brought out any reason to consider it a somehow significant event relative to the field of Ufology. Don Ecker laughed at that credulity exhibited by the OMers in believing such a patently ridiculous dime store adventure to begin with. Unfortunately, Murnut was among that little cabal of true believers that allowed this stupidity to gain traction among the CMer cult in the first place. At least he admitted this to be the case although quickly sweeping it under the rug. Anyone unfamiliar with the story tuning in to that broadcast would have found himself utterly lost in a mayhem of disconnected details. The night was at least salvaged to an extent by Don's brief lecture on the reality of the UFO phenomena, NICAP, Don Keyhoe et alia- a reality that has neither been studied nor properly considered by either Dube or Murray. Neither one has immersed himself in the literature and thus both are de jure debunkers of the first order. Sorry if my views don't comport with the amen choir, but c'est la vie.
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby gunter » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:07 pm

Decker wrote:
gunter wrote:Let's hope the show rejects the poison of moralistic indignation that has come to pervade this teapot tempest. But given that our recent convert, Murnut, is on board I'm not about to hold my breath. Screw it. Let's just have a good old fashioned christian lynching. That's way more e.n.t.e.r.t.a.i.n.i.n.g...

Let's see ... Tar and Feathers --- check ...

Public Flogging ... check ...

Christian Lynching ... check ...

That should cover it ...

Decker :lol:
Hahahaha Yep! All there. But for the context that you provided in your lecture to our heroes the entire evening might have been a lost cause. The context? Nothing other than the 1953 CIA Robertson Panel protocols. Cointelpro is still with us and is still doing an excellent job of marginalizing the field of Ufology. Whether or not this particular flight of Horta fancy was a product of IC gigglistical IC distortion, disinformation is still the major issue in Ufology- just as it was in Don Keyhoe's time. Thank you for keeping him relevant, by the way.
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Access Denied » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:59 pm

AussieMike wrote:Great show, and Thank You Don

Don is an excellent host… if he hosted Coast to Coast AM I might actually listen to it.

AussieMike wrote:And not just for the show, I am fully aware the peace and prosperity my generation has enjoyed was made possible by the sacrifice of the brave men and women in the generations before who served.

Amen.

The season two space1999 theme after one of the breaks made my hair stand on end, been a huge fan of 1999 since the 70s

Oh man, I would never cop to that… nor would I cop to having built a scale model of the Eagle lander.

[although I must say the 2001: A Space Oddesey Moonbus I built was was cooler]

Well done Ryan and Andy, you presented the evidence clearly and did a great job

Definitely!

gunter wrote:That interview sucked.

So says you who claimed…

Aliens are visiting the planet, I have personally met them

…and couldn’t back it up with any evidence.

gunter wrote:Sorry if my views don't comport with the amen choir, but c'est la vie.

Your first mistake is assuming anybody cares what you think, your second is your ability to find fault with everybody but yourself…
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby gunter » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:59 pm

Your first mistake is assuming anybody cares what you think, your second is your ability to find fault with everybody but yourself…
you forgot to sing 'amen.' but we'll give you credit for inferring it.
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:58 pm

Access Denied wrote:Your first mistake is assuming anybody cares what you think, your second is your ability to find fault with everybody but yourself…

Seconded. Motion carried! :lol: (Or is that "Amen"?)
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby AussieMike » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:21 pm

Access Denied wrote:Oh man, I would never cop to that… nor would I cop to having built a scale model of the Eagle lander.

[although I must say the 2001: A Space Oddesey Moonbus I built was was cooler]

LOL im an eaglenut through and through.

Moebius do some great kits, i have their seaview

I collect sci fi models, and its one of my favourite pieces.

That and my invisable man action figure, but i forgot where i put it years ago, and now i cant find it........
Last edited by Access Denied on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: trimmed quote
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:22 am

AussieMike wrote:Moebius do some great kits, i have their seaview

I’ll take your word for it, the kit I built (I forget the brand) was in the early 70s.

AussieMike wrote:I collect sci fi models, and its one of my favourite pieces.

Currently Milla Jovovich is my favorite sci fi model. 8)

AussieMike wrote:That and my invisable man action figure, but i forgot where i put it years ago, and now i cant find it........

You know, I can understand a guy playing with a naked Barbie but this I find a little disturbing. :)

Anyway, back on topic… speaking of disturbing, just caught up on the latest posts at OM. I know the conventional “wisdom” in UFOlogy is to blame the “ridicule factor” on the CIA by “citing” the Robertson Panel’s findings (even though they recommended nothing of the sort… but I digress) however I think all one has to do is take a look at the unIntelligence Operation being run there to see the real reason…

Unbelievable… is somebody paying these people or what?
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:30 am

Thanks for your positive comments about the interview guys. Don is always fun to have a conversation like this with - our first off-the-air phonecall even before this interview was almost an interview in itself as we started to discuss some of these issues privately. It's easy to have a 2-hr discussion (and forget the time!) with someone who shares many of your core values. Thanks again Don.

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:32 am

gunter wrote:That interview sucked. It failed for the same reasons as the last two failed. The 'affair' was not coherently described nor was there brought out any reason to consider it a somehow significant event relative to the field of Ufology.

That's because the larger picture has nothing to do with Ufology, it has to do with a serious case of Stolen Valor. Tying it to Ufology unfortunately cheapens it and gives mainstream sources a good reason to roll their eyes and ignore the seriousness of the situation. This case is only about Ufology in terms of what scams like this *do* to the field of Ufology.

Don Ecker laughed at that credulity exhibited by the OMers in believing such a patently ridiculous dime store adventure to begin with. Unfortunately, Murnut was among that little cabal of true believers that allowed this stupidity to gain traction among the CMer cult in the first place.

Yes, but Mur's willingness to get up and stop staring at the shadows on the wall redeemed him. There's no need to disparage someone for formerly believing something that was false - we've all been guilty of that at some point in our lives. Even you - oh holy one.

At least he admitted this to be the case although quickly sweeping it under the rug. Anyone unfamiliar with the story tuning in to that broadcast would have found himself utterly lost in a mayhem of disconnected details.

Completely disagree. Don did an excellent job making sure the story was fully laid out and wherever a listener may have a question, Don made sure to ask the question. I know you would have preferred more of the story itself to be covered, but the story from "Source A" was and is a waste of time and not worth even discussing. The real story is Stolen Valor and that was covered well in this interview.

The night was at least salvaged to an extent by Don's brief lecture on the reality of the UFO phenomena, NICAP, Don Keyhoe et alia- a reality that has neither been studied nor properly considered by either Dube or Murray.

How do you know that, oh holy one? In a single interview you now know every story we've ever considered? I said I'm not a Ufologist and don't spend time digging into all of the old stories/myths (because most are proven untrue/false/hoaxed). The good guys (like Keyhoe) have always been on the list of "good reading". Ah yes, but no one could possibly reach the exhaulted state of Ufology mastery as our very own Toon, so why even try?

Neither one has immersed himself in the literature and thus both are de jure debunkers of the first order. Sorry if my views don't comport with the amen choir, but c'est la vie.

Actually, your views don't even comport with reality, but c'est la vie. It certainly didn't take you very long to turn from the intelligent and thoughtful Gunter into the nasty and vile "Toon"...but I shall take pleasure in telling Steve, "I told you so."

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Next

Google

Return to Exopolitics