A Litany of Lies - The Truth Prevails

A study of the political relations between humanity and ET

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: A Litany of Lies - The Truth Prevails

Postby longhaircowboy » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:56 pm

ryguy wrote: It's great to open your mind to the possibility of the ET hypothesis, but it's not "debunkery" to open your mind even further to the idea that maybe there are other much more probable and plausible explanations for the phenomenon?
It's always a good idea to have an open mind no matter what explanation works. I myself have a few cases I've investigated here in Florida that defy explanation but I'm not ready to say "hey its ET".
As a matter of fact I just got one from McDill AFB that seems intrigueing so off I go into the wild blue yonder.
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Memory...is an internal rumor.
George Santayana
longhaircowboy
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby AussieMike » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:13 am

Salla posts at OMF

You did not ask me about the documents I saw. You were referring to LCDRT's DD 214 (military records) which I did not see. One does not need a DD 214 to document military service, other documents are valid. Commendations, Certificates, etc. By consistently saying only a DD 214 is necessary to substantiate LCDRT's background, you are being disingenuous. Other documents that I and others have witnessed do qualify.

If you are reading Michael take a look at this ebay listing

Ebay promoting "Stolen Valor", CDRom of Certificates
http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/ ... opic=61259

Down the bottom.....40 US Navy certificates ......

The DD214 is absolutely necessary to substantiate what you even today are claiming is his military service
The other documents you saw are easily purchased online.......
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:20 am

AussieMike wrote:The DD214 is absolutely necessary to substantiate what you even today are claiming is his military service
The other documents you saw are easily purchased online.......

That's right, or obtained from family members. My father has a purple heart from my Great Grand-Uncle who was struck (and killed) by a sniper in WWII. The only thing preventing a person from wearing a uniform and pinning those metals to ones own chest is common decency and respect for veterans who actually served this country.

Yes, the DD214 is the verifiable proof that a particular individual served. I can't believe people can be so gullible.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby MikeJamieson » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:24 pm

Aside from the Mutual UFO Network and Center for UFO Studies (with the Fund for UFO Research doing some work also), what other groups are there that have investigations and analysis as their primary focus?

With all of these matters largely the focus of private citizens, with no journalistic, scientific, or educational institutions devoting any attention or energy whatsover, then it appears that no particular real discipline was ever applied to the the study of this discipline.

Michael Salla, my buddy Ed, and all the rest: here's the lesson with this one. No important insider revelations will ever come to your doorsteps. Real insider revelations will only go to powerful media organizations. All you guys will ever get are the pranksters and cons. You will NEVER EVER seen the real deal.

Great to see Gunter and Longhairedcowboy chime in with thoughts people must be having.

Good debate/discussion.

I didn't know Don Ecker was back at UFO Mag. Thought he and Vicki left (right around when my subscription ran out.)
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:39 pm

Found this one this morning, again makes Salla statement about certificates look like the drivel it is

It's been a little while since I retired, so it's possible that things have changed a bit. However I believe there are a couple of misunderstandings here.

Award certificates ARE NOT the authorizing document for any award or medal. At least in the US Army, the award is made official by a published order. Depending on the level of the award, the orders are either published by the unit HQ, the installation HQ, the MACOM / COCOM HQ, or HQ DA. The certificate is nothing but eye candy. Possession of a certificate does not authorize anything. Anyone claiming an award should be able to produce the orders for it. No orders; no award.

IRT the DD214: Only an original signed copy with raised seal is an "official" copy. Photocopies are not good for anything in regards to federal or state benefits. The VA will cross check any claim against the claiment's SSN to verify the service record. A photocopy of a DD214 will not get it. Any civilian job that I've had since I retired that was encumbent upon my service qualifications has had those same qualifications vetted by my employer. Any employer who uses a DD214 as a hiring decision tool and doesn't do the same is foolish, to say the least.

Forgery of a DD214 for the purposes of fraud is a federal crime. Since award certificates have no official standing, the crime with forging them is under the SVA. Both of these crimes can and should be prosecuted, and here lies the problem.

The real problem is not that these documents can be forged, but that the FBI doesn't investigate SVA unless the federal prosecutor says they'll prosecute or the SVA violation has become very public (local or national news story public - not bumming beers at the VFW public) and that publicity factor drives a prosecution. There are several private organizations which will investigate SVA incidents and press for prosecution if the allegations are supported by facts and reliable witnesses. They have a pretty good track record.

If someone here believes that they know and can prove a SVA crime, feel free to PM me, and I'll help you contact somebody that cares. But be advised, it's a slow process and it requires the accuser to do much of the leg work since the feds won't do anything until the case is handed to them on a silver platter.

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/ ... 1259&st=20

The certificate is nothing but eye candy

The VA will cross check any claim against the claiment's SSN to verify the service record.

Since the SSN was used in this case to verify the service record, or as it turns out the complete lack of one.....
I cant understand why some are continuing to push the lie that RT is the real deal.

Fair dinkum, what a bunch of drongos
Last edited by AussieMike on Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Decker » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:54 pm

MikeJamieson wrote:...

I didn't know Don Ecker was back at UFO Mag. Thought he and Vicki left (right around when my subscription ran out.)

I'm not, never happen my man. I am doing a national radio show ... period. Nothing to do AT ALL with UFO Magazine.

Decker
Except For Ending Slavery, Fascism, Nazism, and Communism, WAR has Never Solved Anything
Decker

Postby AussieMike » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:08 am

Catching up on posts "elsewhere" i found this

WASHINGTON — Following complaints from a congressman, the producers of “Wedding Crashers” on Monday yanked from the movie’s Web site a printable Purple Heart advertised as a gimmick to pick up women and get free drinks.
The movie characters — played by Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn — use the medals to pick up women. But advocates for a bill introduced by Rep. John Salazar, D-Colo., say it’s no joke — impostors also use the fake medals or fraudulent stories of medals to get ahead in business.
“We understand the sensitivity regarding the medals and did not intend to make light of their significance in any way,” New Line Cinema spokesman Richard Socarides said Monday.
Wearing, manufacturing, buying, selling or trading a Medal of Honor is a crime. Salazar’s Stolen Valor Act, introduced Friday, would expand the law to include more medals and would allow prosecution of anyone who falsely claims to have earned a military medal or a Purple Heart

John Salazar, D-Colo., say it’s no joke

Sounds like he might be our go to guy here, i wonder if someone should pass on the details including the special agents name to him, perhaps the Senator could have a word in his ear

to pick up women and get free drinks.

sound like anyone we know :wink:
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:15 pm

That is exactly what one of his relatives said! Amongst a lot of other things, I might add.

I will be writing up the report of our contacts with his relatives very shortly, we have permission to publish and it is highly likely that one of them will actually take part in the discussions.

All of those people that continue to support this hoax, the OMF admin team, Jake and his cronies, Salla, Morningstar et al, your agenda couldn't be anymore clearer at this point than at any other time.

Well done.

Oh and btw? Could someone ask Mr Iversen at OM to stop lying about Reality Uncovered please? I would like him to point out what it is RU have done that is illegal (It was a post in response to JeddyHi), because if he doesn't and doesn't retract his libelous statement, he will have to start looking for a different forum to moderate.

Srsly.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby gunter » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:59 pm

hahahahah Poison Ivo's sinking with the ship.
consider everything/ believe nothing
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:22 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:Oh and btw? Could someone ask Mr Iversen at OM to stop lying about Reality Uncovered please? I would like him to point out what it is RU have done that is illegal (It was a post in response to JeddyHi), because if he doesn't and doesn't retract his libelous statement, he will have to start looking for a different forum to moderate.

I am willing to personally fund that legal effort myself, completely out of pocket. It would be one of the easiest and most satisfying investments I've ever made regardless of whether there's any return on investment. lol
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:45 pm

The offending comment has now been removed.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby AussieMike » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:14 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:That is exactly what one of his relatives said! Amongst a lot of other things, I might add.

I will be writing up the report of our contacts with his relatives very shortly, we have permission to publish and it is highly likely that one of them will actually take part in the discussions.

I look forward to reading it, and Thanks again to you and the team for your hard work in cracking this case
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Chorlton » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:30 am

MikeJamieson wrote:Aside from the Mutual UFO Network and Center for UFO Studies (with the Fund for UFO Research doing some work also), what other groups are there that have investigations and analysis as their primary focus?

In the UK there are three that I know of. None are publicly funded or publicised.
With all of these matters largely the focus of private citizens, with no journalistic, scientific, or educational institutions devoting any attention or energy whatsover, then it appears that no particular real discipline was ever applied to the the study of this discipline.

So are you stating that people outside of those disciplines are unable to make rational and considered opinions or decisions on matters relating to UFO's? To be honest I would say, referring to your statement, the total oppostie is true or are you simply referring to this specific case?

Real insider revelations will only go to powerful media organizations.

Maybe you should justify that statement by adding 'In the USA', because in the UK it isnt true. We dont all jump on the money bandwagon here old son.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:13 pm

Just posted the following comment on the blog, in response to a couple of comments by enabler-in-chief Jakereason:

Absolutely, without the staff at Open Minds the Source A story would have died at its inception.

@JakeReason or is it Rick Davis or is it Richard W Davis or is it Ricky Palmer Davis, or is it quite possibly none of the above? You have, after all, used all of those names in your time at Open Minds. Does it depend on the time of day which name you go with?

Why anyone from the Navy would have wanted to investigate this nonsense in an official capacity is anyone’s guess. You attach great importance to the Source A story, because you have an agenda to push. There needs to be an official interest in your mind because otherwise your flimsy house of cards is destroyed by the first gentle breeze that comes its way.

If anyone from the Navy had seen this story at the start – which I very much doubt btw – they would have immediately known it was a load of nonsense because of one simple thing: The UFO “coverup” exists only in your head. Sure, people like you and Exopolitics NEED there to be a coverup, because otherwise there is absolutely no reason for their existence. How else would they sell their courses, their books, their DVD’s, their speaking engagements, their radio appearances, tv appearances, magazine articles etc.?

Furthermore, without there being the need for a coverup, how would you and your best friends at Scammers Inc, one of whom we have since discovered is DIRECTLY INVOLVED in the Source A story, benefit from the hoodwinking of all those potential investors? You are an enabler for stories like this to flourish. You open the door and guide the gullible in their direction.

What you and your friends are doing at Open Minds is creating a battlefield of confusion. You completely ignore verifiable evidence that blows this story out of the water and you replace it with complete and utter garbage with the sole intention of blindsiding your readers and thus creating an element of doubt in their minds. You don’t really care how much evidence we present that proves Theilmann is a fraud, you will spin it, twist it and make it into something it is not. He could confess, he could spend time in jail, every single member of his family could come out and say he is a pathological liar and he needs help, but you and your sock-wearing friends will simply chortle and say it’s all part of the plan.

That you think no one has seen through this charade is what I find most amusing. BUSTED is right.

You have been.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby gunter » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:55 pm

JakeThumper is but one of the several OMcultists who gave legs to this meme. Will he be a welcome member of this commune once he's reconstructed- as others have been? It may be the case that the best equipped to piss on the fire is the arsonist himself. It's the old Nixon in China principle. In a brief undercover foré into the basement bunker at OMF, BE News™ was able to photograph Mr JakeThumper in the process of disposing the evidence of his involvement in the Saucey Hoax. May this lay the fairy tale to rest.

Enabler-in-chief, St Thumper, hard at work in the bowels of OMville
consider everything/ believe nothing
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Exopolitics