Dark Matters Radio-June 23rd

A study of the political relations between humanity and ET

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Dark Matters Radio-June 23rd

Postby Chorlton » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:41 pm

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:
gunter wrote:
Paparazzi use camera's
Paparazzi disgust me. But to each his own. If you think no harm can come of them- ask Princess Diana. Smoke em if ya got em.


Once again Toon puts on his interpretive (rose colored) glasses and reaches a wrong conclusion as a result.

Diana's death came at the hands (literally) of a drunk chauffer, not the fact that paps were in pursuit.
Ray


Errrrrrr wrong Ray.
Diana and Dodi were supposed to exit the Ritz by their usual route, however the Paps were out in force, this had also attracted a huge crowd of onlookers, consequently Diana and Dodi were advised to leave by another route at the side of the Hotel. Once they left, the paps soon caught on and chased them in cars on bikes and in minibusses causing the driver to speed up. Though Henri Paul had been drinking I dont think it was ever proved he was actually drunk though there are several conflicting reports.
Place d'alma is a BITCH of a tunnel. The road leading to the actual incline drops suddenly. If you hit it too fast your steering WILL go light. I did it on a motorbike years before and nearly lost it when I hit the dip.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm


Re: Dark Matters Radio-June 23rd

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:12 pm

Chorlton wrote:Errrrrrr wrong Ray.


Nope, sorry, Chorlton. You are the one who is wrong here. Responsibility for the operation of a hazardous machine lies with the operator. Ever wonder why the term "the pilot is the final authority" applies to aviation? Because all responsibility for passenger safety lies with that pilot. It is no different in an automobile.

Though Henri Paul had been drinking I dont think it was ever proved he was actually drunk though there are several conflicting reports.


Irrelevant. He was the vehicle operator. Whether he drove carelessly while intoxicated, or while stone cold sober, the fact is he drove wrecklessly. This is not in dispute.

Place d'alma is a BITCH of a tunnel. The road leading to the actual incline drops suddenly. If you hit it too fast your steering WILL go light. I did it on a motorbike years before and nearly lost it when I hit the dip.


Again, irrelevant. You cannot absolve the operator of a vehicle from an accident unless THEY were the vehicles struck by someone/something else. The operator lost control. Again, there is no disputing this. That makes the operator liable, whether proven drunk or not...and because the Place d'alma is not closed down and undergoing changes to make it safer, that means no one considers the design of the causeway as unusually hazardous.

Note your own words "If you hit it too fast..." That right there lays responsibility on the operator of a vehicle. Especially any operator who has driven that passage before.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Re: Dark Matters Radio-June 23rd

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:13 pm

Standing ovation for Ryan's post!

=D>
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Re: Dark Matters Radio-June 23rd

Postby gunter » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:19 pm

I'm neither an investigator nor a 'journalist,' not have I ever pretended to be. This Sauce A idiocy was obviously a farce to start with. It shouldn't take a Walter Winchell to figure that out. My interest in the story has only to do with possible IC involvement and the nature of the OMoid cult that continues to enable this sort of nonsense. I have no particular interest in the stolen valor angle or in seeing these pranksters personally destroyed.
consider everything/ believe nothing
Image
User avatar
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:14 pm

Re: Dark Matters Radio-June 23rd

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:21 pm

This obvious farce from the beginning also applies to Roswell, yes? No?
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Re: Dark Matters Radio-June 23rd

Postby gunter » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:24 pm

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:Standing ovation for Ryan's post!

=D>
Ray

Choirs don't do ovations they simply murmur 'amen.' Wanna give that another chance?
consider everything/ believe nothing
Image
User avatar
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:14 pm

Re: Dark Matters Radio-June 23rd

Postby gunter » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:This obviosu farce from the beginning also applies to Roswell, yes? No?
Emphatic "No."
consider everything/ believe nothing
Image
User avatar
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:14 pm

Re: Dark Matters Radio-June 23rd

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:28 pm

So, the idea of an alien spaceship crashing in the desert of New Mexico in 1947 is not a farce, but the idea of there being a secret UN meeting about the "reality" of aliens, is?

You have a crazy sense of logic.
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Re: Dark Matters Radio-June 23rd

Postby gunter » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:29 pm

Roswell started as a real event. The Sauce A b.s. was made of whole cloth.

Image
consider everything/ believe nothing
Image
User avatar
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:14 pm

Re: Dark Matters Radio-June 23rd

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:40 pm

gunter wrote:I'm neither an investigator nor a 'journalist,' not have I ever pretended to be.


Yes, we know, you are a filofawsizer..."jack of all trades (or so you think), and master of none." You would rather just pass judgment on others than do the heavy lifting, yes?

This Sauce A idiocy was obviously a farce to start with. It shouldn't take a Walter Winchell to figure that out.


Of course it was, but it requires proof. It doesn't take a Walter Winchell to know, intuitively, it was a hoax. However, it is clear that it certainly takes more than a Tooned-up Gunter to lay bare the facts and Uncover the underlying Reality. So Ryan has you pegged. And that makes you sad. :cry:

My interest in the story has only to do with possible IC involvement


And yet you cannot provide even remote evidence that the IC was involved. Your entire house of cards in that supposition is based only on what you feel is true. And don't bother resurrecting your citation of the Robertson Panel. We get it...you think it's evidence. It's not.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Re: A Litany of Lies - The Truth Prevails

Postby jeddyhi » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:49 pm

Decker wrote:I am a veteran, a twice wounded one. (in the former Republic of Viet Nam) I did two tours in SE Asia and had "my bro's" both killed as well as wounded. I don't want to toot my horn too much over this but I know the price that can be demanded for being willing to wear the uniform of your country.


Is this you, Don?

http://www.thepurpleheart.com/recipient ... 98a43d0297

I looked for Theilmann's name but it is not registered. Registration requires a DD-214 and other items.
Last edited by Access Denied on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: trimmed quote
User avatar
jeddyhi
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:32 pm
Location: Ohio,USA

Re: Dark Matters Radio-June 23rd

Postby murnut » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:36 pm

ryguy wrote:
gunter wrote:The dispute should remain in the universe of words in my opinion. No physical confrontation is required. You beat liars with argument, not fists.


Not liars who try to hide once the stone is overturned. They will try to crawl under new rocks. I disagree with Tom trying to dissuade Andy from going. If I lived closer, I'd be going alongside Andy - it's called investigative journalism and to borrow from a term Steve recently used, sometimes you have to get "boots on the ground" to find those hard answers. And in this case, since they're trying to make sure no one knows what their true motives were, it becomes all that much more important to make them say "no comment" in person, and to interview other people who know them to try to understand their motives behind doing what they did in the Theilmann case.

This isn't a form of violence, it's an important form of investigative journalism and I applaud Andy for having the gumption and the gonads to put his money where his mouth is and hit the streets to get to the truth. This speaks highly of Andy's character and his desire for truth and justice.



Thanks Ryan

**Mod Edit: Shortened quoted post**
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
User avatar
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:35 am

Re: A Litany of Lies - The Truth Prevails

Postby Decker » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:41 pm

Is this you, Don?

http://www.thepurpleheart.com/recipient ... 98a43d0297

I looked for Theilmann's name but it is not registered. Registration requires a DD-214 and other items.


Yes, that is me.

Decker
Except For Ending Slavery, Fascism, Nazism, and Communism, WAR has Never Solved Anything
Decker
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Re: Dark Matters Radio-June 23rd

Postby jeddyhi » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:05 pm

Thanks for your service to our country, Don! Its greatly appreciated. By the way, I love your forum signature. :wink:
User avatar
jeddyhi
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:32 pm
Location: Ohio,USA

Re: Dark Matters Radio-June 23rd

Postby Access Denied » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:59 am

ryguy wrote:I disagree with Tom trying to dissuade Andy from going.

Actually, saying “I tried to talk to him out of it” was a poor choice of words on my part… I expressed some concern that Andy quickly alleviated. :)

Point being, it was a genuine concern expressed in private, not a self-serving faux concern like Toon’s…

gunter wrote:Roswell started as a real event. The Sauce A b.s. was made of whole cloth.

Wrong, Roswell was a non-event. The Roswell Myth was made of whole cloth 30 years later.

**Mod Edit: Corrected first quote attribution**
Men go and come but Earth abides.
User avatar
Access Denied
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:32 am
Location: [redacted]

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Exopolitics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron