Richard Theilmann & The Naval Order

A study of the political relations between humanity and ET

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Richard Theilmann & The Naval Order

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:42 am

A further update has been posted on the RU blog regarding the Richard Theilmann / Source A affair.
Richard Theilmann & The Naval Order reveals some key behind-the-scenes information as told to us by William H Schmidt and Vic Campbell of the New York Naval Order Commandery.

Laura Leight-Hernandez, formerly Laura Theilmann, also make her first "appearance" in this update. You will be seeing more of Laura at a later date...
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Re: Richard Theilmann & The Naval Order

Postby ryguy » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:28 am

Well done mate.

"The Real Heroes in our Midst are Shortchanged by Frauds Like This."

Best line ever from Vic, wasn't it?

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby oboe » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:18 am

I am amazed by you all, John, Andy, Steve, Ryan and the other 2 or 3 unnamed researchers. Thank you for all the work you have done, and continue to do, on this case.

I have never served in the military. My oldest brother served one tour in the Army in Vietnam as a medic. While he was not a "hero", he carried out and burned the body parts of those who are/were. Those people EARNED every medal and honor they received.

SHAME ON YOU, RICHARD THEILMANN!
oboe
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby oboe » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:11 am

I'm wondering why the US attorney would not take jurisdiction? Because there was no monetary gain involved? I read the Act and there is no mention of Stolen Valor not being prosecutable if there is no monetary gain.

http://www.house.gov/salazar/docs/Pam%2 ... alysis.pdf

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtex ... =s109-1998
oboe
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby murnut » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:16 am

They might feel he is small potatoes....the fbi deals with all kinds of crimes....bank robbery, kidnapping , fraud involving monetary gain.....

But if citizens and the press get get involved......

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/cri ... on/1103888

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/jun/21 ... -breaking/

Quoting the link
http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/l ... or-charges

Eight months ago, an ABC Action News investigation caught Angel Ocasio parading around Tampa dressed as a US Marine and falsely boasting about earning one of the nation’s highest military honors.

ABC Action News uncovered the Tampa case of Stolen Valor after local veterans say federal authorities ignored their complaints.

“I reported it to the FBI, and they blew it off saying it was a Marine Corps problem. I reported it to NCIS and they blew it off. Nothing definite happened until Action News got involved,” said Jack Skelding of the Marine Corps League.

Ocasio has come a long way since October when we confronted him at a local American Legion hall wearing a Marine uniform and boasting about winning the Navy Cross, the nation’s second highest military honor. At the time, he told us he wasn’t faking - despite the fact we discovered he never served a day in the military.

http://www.reportstolenvalor.org/
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Chorlton » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:22 am

On a slightly different tack, at the Cenotaph parade last year a man was spotted wearing various medals and claiming he had been a soldier at here there and everywhere.
One of the newspapers did a seacrh and found out he had never been a soldier and had no right to wear the medals.
he was prosecuted.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby astrophotographer » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:40 pm

Excellent work again. The medals take the cake IMO. Parading around as a LCDR is one thing but wearing medals that are meant for Valor is just sickening. It demonstrates that he was willing to lie about anything to make himself the center of attention.

This is a word of warning for any individual telling exotic tales. NOTHING prevents them from making it all up. I have seen various military personnel appear in the "disclosure project" and "Exopolitics" who tell stories just as exotic as Theilmann. Defending this kind of nonsense or allowing it to fester, just opens the doors for more of these kinds of individuals.

As an ex-military member, Theilmann sickens me. I earned my rank and awards. Theilmann was just some clown wannabe and I hope he disappears back into the hole he crawled out of. Anybody that wants to defend him should be ashamed of being so gullible/stupid.
astrophotographer
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:35 pm

It is indeed an excellent update, and the silence from the likes of reason and NYlily is telling.

They know full well they cant poke holes in this evidence, that they can verify the source of these emails if they choose.
Like the pickles they choose a "no comment" stance.....

Theilmann is a disgusting individual, you look at the orders pictures, you see real veterans, ppl who sacrificed their youth, who lost friends. Who faced the horrors of combat unflinchingly.
How could he repay that service with such dishonour, and directly to their faces, in person standing there in a uniform hes not entitled to, wearing symbols of courage and valor he never earned. With a cheesy grin on his face.

OMF and people like jake and lil should hang their heads in shame, There has been more than reasonable doubt about his service for some time now, yet they continued to insist he served, and in doing so helped him, enabled him to shortchange the real heroes, they aided and abetted his fraud, they are in a very real sense accessorys to this crime

An accessory is a person who assists in the commission of a crime, but who does not actually participate in the commission of the crime as a joint principal

They have assisted him, by promoting the falsehood of his military service

Utterly disgraceful behavior, there was no evidence he served, and plenty of reasonable doubt that he didnt.

This update provides beyond a shadow a doubt evidence, and as such leaves them well and truly guilty in this matter

Anyone who refered to him as LCMDR, ppl like Dan and micheal Salla are guilty of being accessorys in this crime
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby commdogg » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:45 am

Good Job Guys,

I just kinda realized something though. Wasn't his deceased brother, Robert Theilmann, a decorated Marine Corps aviator?

http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/sgpolombo.htm

That "Salla" guy seems to be positive he looked at Theilmann's ID card when he talked with him, if my recollection serves correctly. If it was someone else please forgive my memory, because when I popped in to OM to see for myself I quickly had a blood pressure spike. The obituary page for Robert, who died in an aircraft crash, says he was a reservist. "Salla" or whoever it was, claimed the ID was for a reservist. Robert was an 0-5, Lieutenant Colonel, and maybe had his old 0-4, Major, ID laying around somewhere.
What are the odds he possibly swiped his brother's ID card or other uniform components out of his personal effects? Most USMC and US Navy medals and devices are the same, but not all of them. As far as ID cards, I don't exactly know what they do with them if a service member dies, but I still have two of my old ones. The older style green one when I was a junior enlisted, and a newer one with a smart chip with corporal, and I've been out for years. I was never asked or told to turn them in.
As a former Marine, I'd be interested to know if Richard was wearing Robert's medals. Since he was an aviator, it would be likely he had many of them himself.

Good Job guys.
Comm
commdogg

Postby astrophotographer » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:41 pm

commdogg wrote:That "Salla" guy seems to be positive he looked at Theilmann's ID card when he talked with him, if my recollection serves correctly. If it was someone else please forgive my memory, because when I popped in to OM to see for myself I quickly had a blood pressure spike. The obituary page for Robert, who died in an aircraft crash, says he was a reservist. "Salla" or whoever it was, claimed the ID was for a reservist. Robert was an 0-5, Lieutenant Colonel, and maybe had his old 0-4, Major, ID laying around somewhere.
What are the odds he possibly swiped his brother's ID card or other uniform components out of his personal effects? Most USMC and US Navy medals and devices are the same, but not all of them. As far as ID cards, I don't exactly know what they do with them if a service member dies, but I still have two of my old ones. The older style green one when I was a junior enlisted, and a newer one with a smart chip with corporal, and I've been out for years. I was never asked or told to turn them in.
As a former Marine, I'd be interested to know if Richard was wearing Robert's medals. Since he was an aviator, it would be likely he had many of them himself.

It sounds very plausible that this guy did use some of his brother's effects. When I retired in 2000, ID cards were simply that. There was nothing special about them and reproducing one today that will pass inspection by some exopolitics flunky, who has never served would not be hard at all. A scanner, a good printer, a digital camera, and some laminating tape and you can have an ID card in less than an hour. I am sure it would not pass a very close inspection but it certainly would look authentic if you waved it at somebody to get onto a base when traffic was busy.

It used to be that medals were issued to you and to get replacements you had to request them. The only other way you could get them was in a pawn shop or someplace like that. In the 1990s, the Navy started selling the full sized medals (not the ceremonial ones which were always available) in the uniform shops. So getting a hold of the medals would just require getting into the NEX with your fake ID card, which would require no great feat as that usually is another case of waving it around without a close inspection. Of course, these days, I am sure you can order them on-line, which would remove the risk of being exposed with a fraudulent ID at a military facility.
astrophotographer
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby commdogg » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Maybe that's how he accessed the Naval Base in question as well? To me it sounds plausible. He wouldn't have had to fake one if he looked anything like his brother either.
commdogg

Postby oboe » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:00 pm

Salla said, in one of his articles, the ID badge was good for three years. He didn't state which three years, though. If the badge was good from 2005-2008, it wasn't Robert's badge.

Richard Theilmann began the meeting/interview by immediately showing me his military I.D. which had his name, rank and pay scale (0-4) for a Lieutenant Commander. His I.D. card was valid for a three year period and had a vertical barcode on the left hand side next to his photo. He then began to narrate his Navy Service. He said he enlisted in 1968 and began OCS (Officer Candidate School) in 1978.

http://www.exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-85.htm
oboe
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby AussieMike » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:09 pm

oboe wrote:Salla said, in one of his articles, the ID badge was good for three years. He didn't state which three years, though. If the badge was good from 2005-2008, it wasn't Robert's badge.

Richard Theilmann began the meeting/interview by immediately showing me his military I.D. which had his name, rank and pay scale (0-4) for a Lieutenant Commander. His I.D. card was valid for a three year period and had a vertical barcode on the left hand side next to his photo. He then began to narrate his Navy Service. He said he enlisted in 1968 and began OCS (Officer Candidate School) in 1978.

http://www.exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-85.htm

Yeah thats Salla all over, I would say the badge was good for three years,(im guessing they all are), but he posted that as spin. Rather than post it was expired.

Its typical of con men.

The truth would have been "i saw an ID that was expired", but "valid for a 3 year period" allows the reader to assume it was "valid".
Every expired ID on the planet was "valid" for some period.
Its what he didnt say thats significant, what he didnt say was that he saw a current ID..............

Salla is a con man, "valid for 3 years" is not the same as "a current ID."

He didnt tell a lie, but the use of the word "valid" was designed to mislead you into thinking it was "current", If it had been "current" he would have said so
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby commdogg » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:10 am

I was just thinking it would be a special kind of unethical behavior if he was using his dead brother's decorations and ID's to assist him in his hoaxing.

I mean, I know the guys figured out that Richard wasn't in the service by an official records check, is there a way to see what medals his brother had by the same means? My theory is why would he go buy a bunch of them if his dead brother left a shoebox full of them?

He seems like the kind of weasel that would do something like that, and maybe that is enough to tip this into the priority pile at the US Attorney's Office.

Comm
commdogg

Postby murnut » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:52 am

I believe Barbara posted all his brothers medals are accounted for....see her thread here

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1802#p28217

Regarding Salla (said like Jerry Seinfeld says "Neumann")

It appears he is in cover up mode since he is not disclosing the answers he has gotten from folks at the Naval Order and Navy League.

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=1800&start=15#p28236

murnut wrote:This reminds me about the supposed vetting process at the CNO lunch Salla was so keen on.
I spoke to one of these so called vetters, Bill Schmidt, Commander of the NY Naval Order

I also can report there was no vetting. RT asked Schmidt to get Clay a ticket a few days before…Schmidt told RT it was sold out, but RT showed up with Clay anyway the day of the event.
Bill was perturbed but RT told Bill, Clay would just stand in the back…Bill okayed this.

A little later on RT came to Schmidt again saying there was an open seat at the table….Bill told him to go ask Rick Kenney because the Navy League was handling the ticket sales.
Rick Kenney sold Clay the ticket
Bill reiterated that there was no vetting at all…other than names…..no ss#’s, no id checks…nothing.
RT used a favor to get Clay in…that’s it

Salla had been up Schmidt’s butt about this supposed vetting....
I've seen the emails....Bill copies me on the replies

When is Salla going to come clean?

Probably never given that he needs exo-money....right?
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Next

Google

Return to Exopolitics