Barbara Rose Theilmann Questions and Answers

A study of the political relations between humanity and ET

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Barbara Rose Theilmann Questions and Answers

Postby caryn » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:33 pm

Hi All,

We would like to welcome Barbara Rose Theilmann who has kindly offered to answer some of your questions. Please keep it civil.
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Re: Barbara Rose Theilmann Questions and Answers

Postby ryguy » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:43 pm

Welcome to RU Barbara. I only have a couple statements...

The first - I want you to know that here at RU, you will be afforded the respect and understanding that you deserve, given your position and current situation. Please feel safe and understand that we have three full-time moderators here that will make sure things stay mature and civil.

The second - if you would like to make an opening statement to introduce yourself to the forum readers. Please feel free.

I am very, very pleased to see that you've signed up here, and I really look forward to hearing your story.

Best Regards,
-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:46 pm

Indeed, welcome to the forum Barabara. There are many people here who look forward to what you have to say and they will treat you with the respect you deserve.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby oboe » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:49 pm

I thought I saw that post by Caryn but then it disappeared from the other thread.

Mrs. Theilmann, welcome to the forum. I offer you my condolences for the loss of your husband and for the current situation with Richard.

Jojo
oboe
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby brt » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:56 pm

oboe wrote:I thought I saw that post by Caryn but then it disappeared from the other thread.

Mrs. Theilmann, welcome to the forum. I offer you my condolences for the loss of your husband and for the current situation with Richard.

Jojo

Thank you

Im not a softy so feel free to ask questions you want to know. If they are not relevant to the subject or a question I can not answer at this time please forgive me. I will do my best. (Agent 99 beware I am not a softy)
brt

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:03 am

Barbara, what can you tell us about Richard's relationship with your husband? Also, we've seen evidence that Richard had an ileostomy at a very young age, did you know anything about that?

Thanks!
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby oboe » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:31 am

brt wrote:
oboe wrote:I thought I saw that post by Caryn but then it disappeared from the other thread.

Jojo

Thank you

Im not a softy so feel free to ask questions you want to know. If they are not relevant to the subject or a question I can not answer at this time please forgive me. I will do my best. (Agent 99 beware I am not a softy)

In that case, you know we're all just dying to know if boob99 really did send you that awful email.
oboe
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby brt » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:33 am

Zep Tepi wrote:Barbara, what can you tell us about Richard's relationship with your husband? Also, we've seen evidence that Richard had an ileostomy at a very young age, did you know anything about that?

Thanks!

I was looking for this on page three of Murnut it was there before. One of my first comments was on that. He was a sick person in his youth. He spent most of his time in the hospital. I never could get an answer of the real decease. But eventually had an operation and wears a bag. I could expound on this but early questions should be answered. When my husband died it took a while to get his body back for burial and The Theilmann family was here for longer than I thought. RT was found in our home office, my mother could not handle them so I went and got a new door knob with a lock on it to keep him out. It is funny but I also heard things falling out my medicine cabinet while he was in there so I put marbles in there so it would shock him the next time he decided to snoop
brt

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:37 am

Many have long suspected he somehow stole identifying material from Robert in order to use it for himself, what you have written above highlights exactly how he may have done so.

The guy is unbelievable, truly unbelievable... :evil:
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby brt » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:57 am

Zep Tepi wrote:Many have long suspected he somehow stole identifying material from Robert in order to use it for himself, what you have written above highlights exactly how he may have done so.

It is sad that he used my husbands people to get answers but they got so sick of him that they stopped answering his calls. He spent a lot of time convincing his father that the accident was tourist coming across the boarder. His father finally said that his contacts stopped giving him information. The only thing I can say is that he wanted to walk in Bob's ( I always called him robert but Bob will distinguish him for Rt) foot steps. I never thought he would do this. Bob would beat the s^~t out of him for disgracing his name and the family.
brt

Postby brt » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:57 am

Zep Tepi wrote:Many have long suspected he somehow stole identifying material from Robert in order to use it for himself, what you have written above highlights exactly how he may have done so.

It is sad that he used my husbands people to get answers but they got so sick of him that they stopped answering his calls. He spent a lot of time convincing his father that the accident was tourist coming across the boarder. His father finally said that his contacts stopped giving him information. The only thing I can say is that he wanted to walk in Bob's ( I always called him robert but Bob will distinguish him for Rt) foot steps. I never thought he would do this. Bob would beat the s^~t out of him for disgracing his name and the family.
brt

Postby brt » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:30 am

brt wrote:

I had put Bob's metals together for shadow boxes for all of the brothers. I have no children with Bob and no to give this stuff to. But I could not get myself together enough to sent the metals and stuff to the family. It cost to do
that no one was willing to pay me for. I am not family I have no eire? to the family. I thought I did sent metals, but when I checked and they are still here. thank god.
brt

Postby ryguy » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:07 am

Barbara,

Did you or anyone in the family ever see Richard specifically carry out any other scams or cons that you can remember? I mean did he have a history of trying to scam people - was this behavior ever witnessed by the family? Some people proposed that maybe his recent behavior was a reaction to his brother's death, so I'm wondering if the behavior predated that?

Thanks again for taking the time to answer our questions!

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby WingsofCrystal » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:45 am

Welcome Barbara,
Thank you for answering questions and being so generous with your time.
Crystal
WingsofCrystal

Postby murnut » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:36 am

Welcome Barbara

I have asked these question to Laura as well, someone asked me this question and I'm not really sure of the answer.

Below pictured is Richard and Rosemary.

Are they still married?
Do they live together?
Do you know how much she knows about his "Fakery" involving the Navy Career?
She is pictured with him wearing medals.
I realize these are delicate questions so anything you can share is much appreciated.
Some folks had expressed disbelief Rosemary was in on the hoax, or that Richard could have fooled her also.

I'm of the opinion that he had her fooled for a while, but that eventually the lies caught up with him...but it is really just my gut instinct.

"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Next

Google

Return to Exopolitics