Laura Leight-Hernandez Questions and Answers

A study of the political relations between humanity and ET

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Laura Leight-Hernandez Questions and Answers

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:45 am

I have been in extensive contact with Laura Leight-Hernandez, formerly Laura Theilmann - Richard Theilmann's ex-wife. Laura provided a wealth of information as to Richard's true background, information which has checked out every step of the way.

I am very pleased to announce that Laura, like Barbara, has agreed to answer any questions you may have, so without any further ado,

Please welcome Laura to RU :)
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Re: Laura Leight-Hernandez Questions and Answers

Postby ryguy » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:48 am

Welcome to RU Laura! As I mentioned to Barbara, we keep out the nutters and trolls, and there are several full time moderators here, so you can be confident the discussions here will be mature. I'm so grateful to you for the information you've offered our team, and am very, very happy to see that you're willing to answer questions on the forum!

Thanks so much for your insight - this is going to be a fantastic thread where people can get the truth straight from the source!

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby WingsofCrystal » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:59 am

Welcome Laura.
Crystal
WingsofCrystal

Postby oboe » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:23 am

Welcome to the forum, Laura.

When did you and Richard get married and how long were you married? Did he ever portray a military man during that time?
oboe
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby laura.leight » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:25 am

I am very happy to answer any questions. Let me begin by saying that while he was not up to his current level of insanity he embellish or just plain lied so much that in the end, everything that came out of his mouth was suspect. When I first me him he was working for Grumann on a project in Florida. He referred to himself as working in "procurement". He worked in the purchasing department. He obtained what ever was needed from staples to hardware. Every thing was given window dressing. I saw a question posted to Barbara that I would like to address.
At the time I met Richard in 1980 he was only months post op surgery to create an ileostomy. ( a very explanation of the procedure can be found at http://www.surgeryencyclopedia.com/Fi-La/Ileostomy.html]) He had a long history of ulcerative colitis, a nasty disease which require hospitalizations and the need to take the medication " prednisone" which somewhat stunted his growth and prevented his voice from deepening as much as it might have. Due to the severity of this disease there is no way Richard could have served in any branch of the service and indeed the one true thing told me was how much it pained him that he was not able to serve and the navy was his special interest. It has been my personal and painful experience that Richard leaves a rather wide wake of pain as he goes, sadly he always gets caught in the back wash.
laura.leight

Postby DrDil » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:33 am

Hi Laura, welcome and thanks so much for your time.

Have you ever been (previously) contacted by any other researchers concerning the claims of Richard as they relate to a position in the military?

Or has anyone else that you are aware of?

Many thanks.
DrDil
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby laura.leight » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:39 am

No, I have never been contacted by anyone concerning this issue and was not aware that he was passing himself off as military. I had seen the photo of him in the tuxedo with the medals but I assumed he had joined some pseudo military club . When I found out what was going on I was stunned.
laura.leight

Postby ryguy » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:56 am

Laura,

Did Richard ever do anything while you were with him that suggested he has con-artist tendencies? Had you ever caught him scamming or conning anyone or anything else that would suggest a scammer-type personality? A history of pulling various scams may indicate some kind of psychological issues, possibly? Or is this totally off base from what you know of his personality?

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby murnut » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:33 am

Welcome Laura

I'm going to ask this question to Barbara as well, someone asked me this question and I'm not really sure of the answer.

Below pictured is Richard and Rosemary.

Are they still married?
Do they live together?
Do you know how much she knows about his "Fakery" involving the Navy Career?
She is pictured with him wearing medals.
I realize these are delicate questions so anything you can share is much appreciated.
Some folks had expressed disbelief Rosemary was in on the hoax, or that Richard could have fooled her also.

I'm of the opinion that he had her fooled for a while, but that eventually the lies caught up with him...but it is really just my gut instinct.

"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:16 am

Welcome Laura, and Thank You for taking the time and courage to participate in the discussion of what Richard has been up to lately.

My question would be the same as Murnuts, that being do you think Rosemary was conned into thinking he was military, or do you think she was aware he was not, and in on the trick he was playing on the naval order.
i cant list "oblivious to the whole thing" as a possibility as clearly she was present at the orders functions where he wore medals and was listed as a Lt Commander

Kindest regards

Mike
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby laura.leight » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:20 am

This is an interesting question. There are several posts on the net in which RT indicates he is divorced. On of these was on his My Space page , which has been taken down. In the last several weeks I have spoken to Richard and one of his brothers. The message on his answering machine includes Rose Mary"s name and RT assures me that he and she are still together. This was confirmed by his brother. They are still married and they live together. I have never met or spoken to her so I do not know what she knew when they were married. I did speak to RT shortly after they were married and he told me that " she knows about my past and one of the stipulations for us getting married is that I stay in therapy". Please understand thought that Richard told me that so the odds are not favorable toward truth.

What follow now is my opinion, nothing more. Richard is a very , very good con. That he did not sell a thousand cars while he was employed by Jeep amazes me. He is the quintessential used car salesman. He lies spontaneously, that is to say he never seems to be hesitant , one does not get the usual cues, the searching looks etc. What you hear is ridiculous but the physical cues are not there. I hope that makes sense.
laura.leight

Postby AussieMike » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:31 am

Thank You Laura, much appreciated. it does make sense .

Your personal experience and insights are invaluable
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Chorlton » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:09 am

HMMMMM
Ive stayed out of this entire Source A thing from the start, but using peoples ex-wives seems a little bizarre to me and it seems this entire thing is now becoming a witch hunt.

Is it so really cool to allow people's ex wives to voice their(possibly biased) opinions here and does it actually further the investigative case?. If you think it does, then fine. I dont, but then again I dont matter.
OK it *might* be informative to hear from his present wife, but using discarded spouses is getting a bit low.

Ask yourself chaps, is this type of behaviour actually furthering your cause, and once someone is down is it really necessary to continue kicking him to death.?
Youve pretty much destroyed the man, and it seems to me you are now standing over him gloating.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby oboe » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:02 am

For you, Chorlton.

oboe
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby AussieMike » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:09 am

There are certainly merits to the sentiments youve expressed Chorlton, and i for one am glad you shared them.
Im not sure i could come to the same conclusions, but thats the beauty of free expression.

I dont think anyone is "using" anyone here, these two ladies have chosen to add their input and personal experience, and if anything, its that personal experience that entitles them more than anyone to have their say about what Richard has done, Again just my opinion, i respect your right to a differing one.
No one is Kicking him, not literally. he chose the internet as a forum to tell his "story" and so Its denizens get to respond, had he confined his "stories" to the local pub, we would not be having this exchange of ideas about it.

I think the hoax has been destroyed, not sure the man behind it has, yes there are real life repercussions for what hes said and done, but thats a roll of the dice we all take with our day to day behavior.
It was a risk he was willing to take, he knew the score, get away with it reap the rewards...get caught face the music.

No one is gloating over this matter, as a friend of mine, a magistrate once commented about the courts

"There are no winners here"

People have been hoaxed, people have been hurt, and richard has suffered the consequences of his own free choices.
There are indeed no winners here.
Its a sad and sorry saga , but those who know him personally have more right than anyone to relate of their own free will, how this has impacted them.
If anyone in this whole saga can be called his victims, its those whom he knows/knew personally
Their voices, more than anyone elses have a right to be heard should they wish to do so
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Next

Google

Return to Exopolitics