Barbara Rose Theilmann Questions and Answers

A study of the political relations between humanity and ET

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Barbara Rose Theilmann Questions and Answers

Postby AussieMike » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:08 am

G-day Barbera, and welcome, I know its been a while since the accident, but id like to start by extending my sincere condolences for your loss, its obvious from the obituary it was a loss felt by many, he was clearly held in high esteem by a great many people.

I stand in awe of the courage you have shown, in coming here to discuss what must be painful situation.

I must admit i smiled when i read Bob would have beaten the poop out of him for disgracing the family this way.
its brings a very human element to the story

As far as questions go, it would be the same as Murnuts, do you think Rosemary (Mary) Theilmann knew about the stolen valor. She was obviously aware of the medals, do you think he conned her he was military, or did she know he wasnt and go along with the con.

Once again deepest thanks for your courage and time

Kindest Regards
Mike
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby brt » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:32 pm

oboe wrote:
brt wrote:
oboe wrote:I thought I saw that post by Caryn but then it disappeared from the other thread.

Mrs. Theilmann, welcome to the forum. I offer you my condolences for the loss of your husband and for the current situation with Richard.

Jojo

Thank you

Im not a softy so feel free to ask questions you want to know. If they are not relevant to the subject or a question I can not answer at this time please forgive me. I will do my best. (Agent 99 beware I am not a softy)

In that case, you know we're all just dying to know if boob99 really did send you that awful email.

No 99 didn't email me that link. When it didn't come I knew he/she really didn't want word wars. I have found that people who attack in such a way do it to make themselves feel powerful over other people. I don't play the game, I wait until the tantrum is over then see if they truly want to have a conversation. Sometimes it takes days sometimes it is never.
brt

Postby brt » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:46 pm

AussieMike wrote:G-day Barbera, and welcome, I know its been a while since the accident, but id like to start by extending my sincere condolences for your loss, its obvious from the obituary it was a loss felt by many, he was clearly held in high esteem by a great many people.

I stand in awe of the courage you have shown, in coming here to discuss what must be painful situation.

I must admit i smiled when i read Bob would have beaten the poop out of him for disgracing the family this way.
its brings a very human element to the story

As far as questions go, it would be the same as Murnuts, do you think Rosemary (Mary) Theilmann knew about the stolen valor. She was obviously aware of the medals, do you think he conned her he was military, or did she know he wasnt and go along with the con.

Once again deepest thanks for your courage and time

Kindest Regards
Mike

That baffles me. She is a phycologest (okay I can't find the right spelling for that but I think you get what I am trying to say) social worker, or that is what I was told, and can not believe she went with him to these functions. She knew he was not military and I don't think I will ever know what she let him play this game.
brt

Postby brt » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:16 pm

ryguy wrote:Barbara,

Did you or anyone in the family ever see Richard specifically carry out any other scams or cons that you can remember? I mean did he have a history of trying to scam people - was this behavior ever witnessed by the family? Some people proposed that maybe his recent behavior was a reaction to his brother's death, so I'm wondering if the behavior predated that?

Thanks again for taking the time to answer our questions!

-Ryan

Sorry my email and phone are going crazy today. I answered but it took so long before I sent it that I had to log back on. So here I go again

No cons but each brother has a story of being cheated out of money. Bob had his change of command ceremony just days before 911. We had put the family up in 2 resorts because there was no room at the house for all of them. There were no flights out and NY was closed for maybe 2 days, i can't remember its been a long time. RT instead of using his cell phone to call NY he used the phone in his room. Because we paid for the resort we were blessed with a $400 phone bill. It was never paid back.

RT did see how much attention Bob got at he change of command, it is a big deal troop reviews, bands play, speeches made quite impressive. RT also saw the same attention at the Memorial service. The Texas boarder patrol came a lot of them, San Diego's Senators office, Lt Col other Squadrons, My friends a lot a lot and the huge turn out at the actual funeral. There is no way to understand what goes through a persons mind. But this why? I may never know.
brt

Postby brt » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:56 pm

murnut wrote:Are they still married?

Yes they are and they live somewhere in NY

Do they live together?
Do you know how much she knows about his "Fakery" involving the Navy Career?

She has to know about his faking this. For the life of me I can not understand how she could show up with him in a uniform. It costs money to buy this stuff even at a thrift store. They don't have a lot of money to throw around

She is pictured with him wearing medals.
I realize these are delicate questions so anything you can share is much appreciated.
Some folks had expressed disbelief Rosemary was in on the hoax, or that Richard could have fooled her also.

I'm of the opinion that he had her fooled for a while, but that eventually the lies caught up with him...but it is really just my gut instinct.

They have been married for YEARS. She knows of his health issues. They have moved a couple of times in and around NY, and would have seen photos of him plaques of his units he served with and certificates, no she knows about this. Maybe she enjoyed the party too. The USMC has a ball each November and we had to pay for our Meal in advance so the picture baffles me

I have not been paying attention to my writing, I guess I got to raped up in my words and reread them as I thought I wrote them. I hope I have made since

**Mod Edit: Fixed Quote formatting**
brt

Postby murnut » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:35 pm

Thanks for you answers Barbara...I understand this must be difficult for you.

99 over at OMF has made a lot over this quote of yours originally on Laura's thread here.

brt wrote:I would agree here to, however the FBI told him to use discretion where he wares the uniform. No more Navy league stuff unless he finds another club, but he parades around kids at school with the junior league. Has that been stopped? If you con kids like this they may never trust others in uniform. He was exposed but has he stopped and if not who is his next victim So I support Laura and believe she will not harm him anymore than RT has on himself

Did you speak to the fbi yourself or did you hear this through someone else?
If so who?
My understanding from what I have head is that the fbi considers RT small potatoes and in no way endorsed him wearing a uniform.

Perhaps you meant to convey your frustration with the inaction of the fbi, as a defacto endorsement that RT can do as he pleases?

99 is a treacherous proven liar...and she is known to twist folks words to her own demented view of reality.
Thankfully, most realize just what a sick individual she/he is.

Here is her post
http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... =26#266184

hazuka,

With all due respect, I strongly suggest that you do your own research on matters having to do with this case. I'm not going to do it for you....

According to the information those family members of RT are imparting to us via That-Place-We-Must-Not-Name, the FBI stated to them that RT is permitted to wear his uniform at any another Navy club he currently belongs to or plans on joining other than that one club (Navy League) and for that matter, he can continue to also wear that uniform at his own discretion anywhere else he chooses --> at his own discretion.

In other words, the FBI suggested and trusts that RT will use some discretion when wearing that uniform but nevertheless, with the exception of the Navy League, he is permitted to continue wearing it anywhere he wants.

Also, the co-directors of that-place-we-must-not-name and those who have been investigating this UN/Src case are standing behind and supporting everything these woman are saying about RT including his current status concerning his wearing that uniform. In other words, they believe that everything these women are saying is the truth and nothing but the truth -- and that they are not lying otherwise they would not be posting what those family members are saying.

PS -- One long-time and respected member of that forum did in fact suggest to one of those family members that she should not say anything more at that forum but one of the Co-Directors and another member there too reprimanded that respected member for his suggestions for her to do that. So this also lends support that the directors and investigative team of this UN/Src. case are 100% everything these family members are saying over there.
« Last Edit: Today at 3:29pm by agent99 »

Again...99 is a disgusting, vile, propaganda pushing coward that 99% of rational folks dismiss...just as Jake Reason's posts are dismissed.

But I think it is important not to let these kinds of lies and distortions stand....so if there is anything you would like to add, I and I'm sure many others would appreciate it

Andy
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby brt » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:12 pm

murnut wrote:Thanks for you answers Barbara...I understand this must be difficult for you.

99 over at OMF has made a lot over this quote of yours originally on Laura's thread here.

brt wrote:I would agree here to, however the FBI told him to use discretion where he wares the uniform. No more Navy league stuff unless he finds another club, but he parades around kids at school with the junior league. Has that been stopped? If you con kids like this they may never trust others in uniform. He was exposed but has he stopped and if not who is his next victim So I support Laura and believe she will not harm him anymore than RT has on himself

If so who?

YES. You have named him Rand-----. He did state that there are 2 call from him to NCIS. So I will wait and see

My understanding from what I have head is that the fbi considers RT small potatoes and in no way endorsed him wearing a uniform.

Agent Rand--- did not like it but at this time only warned him to use discretion.

Perhaps you meant to convey your frustration with the inaction of the fbi, as a defacto endorsement that RT can do as he pleases?

I did convey my frustration with Rand--- I said I had hoped he would have been put in jail or the nut house.

99 is a treacherous proven liar...and she is known to twist folks words to her own demented view of reality.

Here is her post

hazuka,

With all due respect, I strongly suggest that you do your own research on matters having to do with this case. I'm not going to do it for you....

According to the information those family members of RT are imparting to us via That-Place-We-Must-Not-Name, the FBI stated to them that RT is permitted to wear his uniform at any another Navy club he currently belongs to or plans on joining other than that one club (Navy League) and for that matter, he can continue to also wear that uniform at his own discretion anywhere else he chooses --> at his own discretion.

In other words, the FBI suggested and trusts that RT will use some discretion when wearing that uniform but nevertheless, with the exception of the Navy League, he is permitted to continue wearing it anywhere he wants.

Also, the co-directors of that-place-we-must-not-name and those who have been investigating this UN/Src case are standing behind and supporting everything these woman are saying about RT including his current status concerning his wearing that uniform. In other words, they believe that everything these women are saying is the truth and nothing but the truth -- and that they are not lying otherwise they would not be posting what those family members are saying.

PS -- One long-time and respected member of that forum did in fact suggest to one of those family members that she should not say anything more at that forum but one of the Co-Directors and another member there too reprimanded that respected member for his suggestions for her to do that. So this also lends support that the directors and investigative team of this UN/Src. case are 100% everything these family members are saying over there.

Again...99 is a disgusting, vile, propaganda pushing coward that 99% of rational folks dismiss...just as Jake Reason's posts are dismissed.

But I think it is important not to let these kinds of lies and distortions stand....so if there is anything you would like to add, I and I'm sure many others would appreciate it

Andy

Be careful 99, what goes around comes around, but worse than given out. Maybe some day you will be put in my shoes, hearing people say your mate looks like the con artist that is being exposed.

You will not get my dander up. I have the choice not to let you
brt

Postby brt » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:27 pm

brt wrote:
murnut wrote:Thanks for you answers Barbara...I understand this must be difficult for you.

If so who?

YES. You have named him Rand-----. He did state that there are 2 call from him to NCIS. So I will wait and see

Agent Rand--- did not like it but at this time only warned him to use discretion.

I did convey my frustration with Rand--- I said I had hoped he would have been put in jail or the nut house.

Here is her post

hazuka,

Andy

Be careful 99, what goes around comes around, but worse than given out. Maybe some day you will be put in my shoes, hearing people say your mate looks like the con artist that is being exposed.

You will not get my dander up. I have the choice not to let you

Even if I swear on my husbands grave he/she would not except it. I sorry for that. As far as "No more Navy league stuff unless he finds another club" I my thoughts. I will try to clarify that in the future. I don't see really to many other questions coming but I will answer. This is not hard for me he has been gone 7 years. dates don't mean very much to me unless I have to find records, then I will come up with dates and times. This is not court, yet.
brt

Postby brt » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:57 pm

I am gathering information for submission and would love to have the OM's view of my husband and I's picture and RT's where they are trying to see if RT is Bob. Do you have them. It may be helpful to my cause if I have to go that far.

Thank you all for your help in this matter again If you have any more questions I hope to be able to answer them for you
brt

Postby AussieMike » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:01 pm

In regards to progresing a prosecution, an outcome i am very keen to see happen, has anyone contacted this guy

http://www.house.gov/salazar/Stolen%20Valor.shtml

He's very pro prosecution for this crime.
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:07 pm

brt wrote:I am gathering information for submission and would love to have the OM's view of my husband and I's picture and RT's where they are trying to see if RT is Bob. Do you have them. It may be helpful to my cause if I have to go that far.

Thank you all for your help in this matter again If you have any more questions I hope to be able to answer them for you

Any help we can give you in progressing this, dont hesitate to ask

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... 275&page=3

post no 39 is where it starts, the discussion continues into the next page page 4

I have saved screen captures of these posts as well.
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby brt » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:21 pm

AussieMike wrote:In regards to progresing a prosecution, an outcome i am very keen to see happen, has anyone contacted this guy

I am working with Bill. Right now it is in his court. However I have my own contacts. I want an end to this it is no only SV but breach of new potential break-ins
brt

Postby brt » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:24 pm

brt wrote:
AussieMike wrote:In regards to progresing a prosecution, an outcome i am very keen to see happen, has anyone contacted this guy

I am working with Bill. Right now it is in his court. However I have my own contacts. I want an end to this it is not only SV but breach of new potential break-ins

Please forward this to Bill, He has a lot of contacts and my already know this one too.
brt

Postby AussieMike » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:25 pm

brt wrote:
brt wrote:

I am working with Bill. Right now it is in his court. However I have my own contacts. I want an end to this it is not only SV but breach of new potential break-ins

Please forward this to Bill, He has a lot of contacts and my already know this one too.

Mur, would you mind forwarding this to Bill ?

Cheers Mate
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:40 pm

AussieMike wrote:
Mur, would you mind forwarding this to Bill ?

Cheers Mate

Done....

By the way...this guy Bill is very keen on
http://www.homeofheroes.com/herobill/News/cottone.htm
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Exopolitics