Barbara Rose Theilmann Questions and Answers

A study of the political relations between humanity and ET

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Barbara Rose Theilmann Questions and Answers

Postby brt » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:40 pm

Thank you I have searched for this for 2 days I thought it was erased. Bill commented on this portion of my comments and I AM VERY HAPPEY IT WAS STILL THERE. THANK YOU ALL. THERE IS WAY TO MUCH TO REMEMBER AND TO FIND
brt

Postby AussieMike » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:46 pm

brt wrote:Thank you I have searched for this for 2 days I thought it was erased. Bill commented on this portion of my comments and I AM VERY HAPPEY IT WAS STILL THERE. THANK YOU ALL. THERE IS WAY TO MUCH TO REMEMBER AND TO FIND

My pleasure Barbera, i have an Eidetic memory, very handy its been over the years.
If they do erase it, i have it copied here on my hard disk drive, and can upload it if need be.

Thanks for passing that on Mur
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby brt » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:59 pm

AussieMike wrote:
brt wrote:Thank you I have searched for this for 2 days I thought it was erased. Bill commented on this portion of my comments and I AM VERY HAPPEY IT WAS STILL THERE. THANK YOU ALL. THERE IS WAY TO MUCH TO REMEMBER AND TO FIND

My pleasure Barbera, i have an Eidetic memory, very handy its been over the years.
If they do erase it, i have it copied here on my hard disk drive, and can upload it if need be.

Thanks for passing that on Mur

I GOT IT AND PRINTED IT OUT. IT IS HARD TO DO THIS ON A SEPARATE THREAD, CAN WE PUT THIS UP ON MURNUTS STUFF. I ALWAS HAVE TO GO TO PAGE 38 AND CLICK ON ME. IT IS NO LONGER JUST ME ANSWERING QUESTIONS. I NEED OR MAY NEED STUFF FROM YOU OM WAS BLOCKED AND THE PICTURES I NEEDED WERE NOT THERE. MY EYES GOT VERY TIRE. AND I AM NOT GOOD AT INTERNET STUFF. I LIKE TO GO TO ONE PLACE. THE FOURM WITH OUT THIS SIDE LINE IS NOT VERY CONVENT FOR ME. I DODNT CARE WHO SEE IT. THIS IS A TRUTH FORUM I HOPE . AND BEING SERRATED IS NOT CONVENT. THANK YOU CARYN IT IS NOW PAST THE TIME TO BE SHELTERED. I AM NOT THAT KIND OF A PEROON ANY WAY, I CAN HOLD MY OWN THAT IS WHY BOB MARRIED ME.

Oops This is caps. I was told this means I am angry. I am not I just got lazy
brt

Postby AussieMike » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:14 am

AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby philliman » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:31 pm

Hello Barbara,
I wanna thank you first for giving us the opportunity to ask you some questions regarding RT directly!

Barbara, have you ever witnessed Richard getting a call by somebody, possibly his boss or something like that, and he started to act strange after that and possibly had to leave immediately?

Thank you.
philliman
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby brt » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:27 pm

philliman wrote:Hello Barbara,
I wanna thank you first for giving us the opportunity to ask you some questions regarding RT directly!

Barbara, have you ever witnessed Richard getting a call by somebody, possibly his boss or something like that, and he started to act strange after that and possibly had to leave immediately?

Thank you.

RT is NY I am California, were not stationed out side of California. He didn't visit here much at all and Bob knew I didn't care for RT. He was not allowed to stay here. So the answer to your question is no, even if he did get calls I didn't pay much attention to him Sorry
brt

Postby pork » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:57 pm

What exactly about RT didn't you care for?
pork
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby philliman » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:39 pm

brt wrote:RT is NY I am California, were not stationed out side of California. He didn't visit here much at all and Bob knew I didn't care for RT. He was not allowed to stay here. So the answer to your question is no, even if he did get calls I didn't pay much attention to him Sorry

Ok, thank you. The farther you live away from him the better, eh. ;)

So I guess that you don't know Rosemarie very well and couldn't say if she would be able or willing to support RT perpetrating a hoax?
philliman
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Previous

Google

Return to Exopolitics