Laura Leight-Hernandez Questions and Answers

A study of the political relations between humanity and ET

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Laura Leight-Hernandez Questions and Answers

Postby Chorlton » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:28 am

Nicely put Mike and I admire the way you penned it.

My take on Hoaxes and their proponents has always been, expose and publicise the hoax and the hoaxer, and ensure the hoax stops, then leave it. If the Hoaxer/Hoax continues then he/she is fair game. In this respect I admire the campaign against OM but not the assasination of Thielmann. Is this where debunking and exposing has come now? driving some poor sod to near suicide because of something which I suspect an awfull lot of people dont even care about?. To me it smacks of a witchhunt or revenge and I despise both.

I see no mileage in destroying someone, it seems to me to be more revenge by those hoaxed than 'rough justice'.
Thielmans part in this whole sorry mess has been well documented and will be spread widely across the Net so whats the point of bringing in ex-wives who will most certainly be biased and could also have old grudges to air?
To me that starts to lower the entire tone of whats going on. "Hey the mans down so lets keep kicking him"
I would suggest further attacks be directed towards OM and those who helped promulgate the whole thing rather than the sad individual who is being crucified with the aid of his ex wife or relatives. I dare say my ex would have some nasty things to say about me and likewise me her, but is bringing in Thielmanns ex's and friends actually contributing to stopping the hoax ? or is it simply people using others to justify their public destruction of some poor sod.

How about we start interviewing OM peoples wives? hey maybe their Grans will add a little titbit about pubertial masturbating into a sock?. Where does it all stop?
The point has been made, the Hoax and its perps have been outed. Enough.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby laura.leight » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:53 pm

I am aware that my personal bias could influence my res ponces to questions asked here. Although RT did serious damage to the life of my son and myself I have not agenda against him, no angst. I was married to him in 1981, almost 30 years ago. I am shocked by what he has been doing but it does not affect me the way it affects his blood family and his sister in law. When I give an opinion I will say that is what it is.

Personally I believe ( opinion here) that Richard has a personality disorder. I do not believe that his lies are malicious. I think he does lie for gain but that the gain he seeks is attention , respect and the even adoration. I believe him to be a severely neurotic person.

It does not matter what proof , is given, what is said , folks will believe what they choose to. IMHO.
laura.leight

Postby Chorlton » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:58 pm

Laura. I hold no malice towards you (or anyone for that matter (other than boy bands)) I just dont think it necessary to drag out peoples relatives to continue a crucifixion of someone for nothing more than Hoaxing or taking part in a Hoax.
I mean,no one died, no one got taken out and shot.
I am happy to see OM get pilloried as much as possible for their past and present actions in this matter, but personally think Mr Theilmann has suffered enough. The main focus IMHO should be upon OM, and showing to the UFO/Conspiray/Idiot community exactly what a bunch of liars and hoax promoters they really are.

I think you are very brave for allowing yourself to be dragged into this matter, and my advice, for what its worth, would be to stay well out of it and contribute no further.

I'll probably get a slapping for saying that as well. Do I care? Not a Jot. I always speak my mind. :?

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:24 pm

Chorlton,

Their position and opinion is relevant because people were questioning the reality and validity of the family witness accounts. In fact, some people were even attacking family members. RU has even been charged in some places by not being completely open with the information we're receiving. So it seems that the best choice is to allow these witness accounts to take place in full public view where anyone can ask whatever questions they like of the witnesses - free expression, free speech and openness, yes?

It also seems relevant to me that these women would have an opportunity to speak for themselves, and particularly in Barbara's case, respond to some of the hurtful and insensitive comments that were made about them.

Also, considering that RT is not giving up his charade, and he and the Pickerings are continuing on with it, this can hardly be called gloating - it is allowing the public some insight into the inside story that Richard isn't sharing as he carries on his current charade. Family witness accounts of forum members, as you suggest, would be crucifixion because no one is carrying on these con-games right now - but Richard is, so it's only fair to get the truth out.

You say he's down, but he's not. He's going around using the mantra, "truth is stranger than fiction...."

You've stated your position, I would like to ask you to please give these women space to answer the questions of other members now.

Thanks,
-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby brt » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:27 pm

Chorlton wrote:Laura. I hold no malice towards you (or anyone for that matter (other than boy bands)) I just dont think it necessary to drag out peoples relatives to continue a crucifixion of someone for nothing more than Hoaxing or taking part in a Hoax.
I mean,no one died, no one got taken out and shot.
I am happy to see OM get pilloried as much as possible for their past and present actions in this matter, but personally think Mr Theilmann has suffered enough. The main focus IMHO should be upon OM, and showing to the UFO/Conspiray/Idiot community exactly what a bunch of liars and hoax promoters they really are.

I think you are very brave for allowing yourself to be dragged into this matter, and my advice, for what its worth, would be to stay well out of it and contribute no further.

I'll probably get a slapping for saying that as well. Do I care? Not a Jot. I always speak my mind. :?

I would agree here to, however the FBI told him to use discretion where he wares the uniform. No more Navy league stuff unless he finds another club, but he parades around kids at school with the junior league. Has that been stopped? If you con kids like this they may never trust others in uniform. He was exposed but has he stopped and if not who is his next victim So I support Laura and believe she will not harm him anymore than RT has on himself
brt

Postby Chorlton » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:29 pm

ryguy wrote:Chorlton,

Their position and opinion is relevant because people were questioning the reality and validity of the family witness accounts. In fact, some people were even attacking family members. RU has even been charged in some places by not being completely open with the information we're receiving. So it seems that the best choice is to allow these witness accounts to take place in full public view where anyone can ask whatever questions they like of the witnesses - free expression, free speech and openness, yes?

Yep, no problems there so long as no coercion was made to get them to post and as long as you gave them fair warning of the results of opening up on a public forum,
It also seems relevant to me that these women would have an opportunity to speak for themselves, and particularly in Barbara's case, respond to some of the hurtful and insensitive comments that were made about them.

Once again were they warned of the results of posting on public forums? Are they aware of the excreta that could get thrown at them for speaking out. Sometimes, the less said, the better as its probably only morons who were hurling the insults in the first place.
Also, considering that RT is not giving up his charade, and he and the Pickerings are continuing on with it, this can hardly be called gloating - it is allowing the public some insight into the inside story that Richard isn't sharing as he carries on his current charade. Family witness accounts of forum members, as you suggest, would be crucifixion because no one is carrying on these con-games right now - but Richard is, so it's only fair to get the truth out.

But, like John Lear, Theillmann and his associates and partners in stupidity have been totally outed and shown to be total arseholes. Is anything really going to be achieved by continuing a witch hunt?. My target would now be OM showing them to be a froum that propogates and encourages Hoaxes simply to gain members, exactly like ATS did/still does (dont know, aint been there for over a year)
You say he's down, but he's not. He's going around using the mantra, "truth is stranger than fiction...."

And John Lear is still punting his Soul Catcher on the Moon and civilisations on other planets and other rubbish, but he's pretty marginalised now. There will always be people who will believe the crap because they want to, constantly chasing someone isnt going to change their mind. Thats the reason I leave Lear and Gridkeeper alone now though I still have a few bones to Pick with several others when I get around to it.. There have been sufficient posts made to question almost all of their allegations and hoaxes, I suspect there has been enough posted for anyonone with an inquisitive mind to find all they want about Theillman and the OM hoax.

You've stated your position, I would like to ask you to please give these women space to answer the questions of other members now.

Im not stopping anyone from posting, You have stated your case and as this website has an interest in the entire matter your comments could be construed as slightly biased. However I feel, as a total outsider to this whole Hoax thing and as someone who has kept right away from it that I am entitled to pass on advice to them, no matter how much it irks people. And thats all it is, advice. YOU know full well what a cesspit the Internet is and can be.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:37 pm

Chorlton,

Your point has been made...more than once. I sense a tendency to hijack this thread if you continue to post, and continue to scold others based on your opinion of how things should be done. Much like Ryan, I am going to state that "we get your point". Some may not agree with your point, but we get it. And those who don't agree with you do not need continual scolding and continual re-telling of your morality and opinion on this issue. Because that type of activity is what leads people (in my opinion) to interpret what you are doing as hijacking this thread.

This thread is about people asking Laura questions, and Laura being kind enough to answer those questions. This thread is NOT about Chorlton giving morality lessons on how we should all act like you. I would also like to kindly ask you to cease, and allow Laura to answer questions.

Thanks,
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:39 pm

Chorlton,

I would like to respond to your points, but not in here, maybe in a new thread. These threads are for questions and answers, not debate. That's all I'm asking of you - please don't muddy up this thread with a debate about it. We can talk about it in a new thread if you like.

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby pork » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:37 am

Ibid.

Thank you ladies for taking the time to offer us insight to the frame of mind and psychology of RT. The spontaneous liar appraisal is telling.

Have you ever been present of heard of RT being confronted for a bold lie? What was his reaction is so?

And I thank Chorlton in advance for not hijacking this thread again. Like you said-'Enough.' The fact that he targets children nullifies your argument. If you feel that RT has suffered enough, then stop talking about him please. We would like to hear from the ladies.
pork
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby brt » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:44 am

pork wrote:Ibid.

Thank you ladies for taking the time to offer us insight to the frame of mind and psychology of RT. The spontaneous liar appraisal is telling.

Have you ever been present of heard of RT being confronted for a bold lie? What was his reaction is so?

And I thank Chorlton in advance for not hijacking this thread again. Like you said-'Enough.' The fact that he targets children nullifies your argument. If you feel that RT has suffered enough, then stop talking about him please. We would like to hear from the ladies.

I was told by a wise man. "do not ask questions if you are not ready to hear the answer" It has been asked of us to tell what you have questions of. We will tell of what we know and give our opinions as we feel may be helpful for your understanding of RT
brt

Postby philliman » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:27 pm

Hello Laura,
let me first thank you for giving us the opportunity to ask you some questions directly!

I'll also ask Barbara the following question.

Laura have you ever witnessed that Richard got a call by someone, possibly a boss or something like that, and he acted strange after that or had to leave immediately?
philliman
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby laura.leight » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:43 am

No.
laura.leight

Postby philliman » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:32 pm

Ok, thank you, Laura.

You possibly already know why I've posed that question. It's because the Pickerings told some stories about RT allegedly getting a call from an admiral etc.and because there are still some folks around who do believe that RT is the real deal and that even if he couldn't have served in the military he still could be a secret agent of some sorts, you know. Well, to each his own fantasy. ;)
philliman
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby pork » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:57 am

Ma'am--are you aware of, or have you witnessed RT ever being called out on a lie? Or caught in a compromising situation?

If so--what was his reaction?

Thank you,
The Other White Meat
pork
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby laura.leight » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:15 pm

When RT is called out on a lie, he defends it to the end. People are looking for a rational explanation for irrational behavior. He has a personality disorder , most likely histrionic. The take home message here is that everything the Pickerings put out there in regard to Source A is pure fabrication. It is the fantasy of a neurotic mind. It has no basis in reality. What is important to note is that even after RT has admitted as much, they keep insisting it is all true.

I know that is not exactly what you asked. However I think it is the point of all this. Here are the facts as I know them.

Richard Theilmann is not now or ever has been in any branch of the military.
He has a serious mental disorder.
He lies, compulsively.
The high level UN meetings, the aliens, the medals,are all pure fantasy.
laura.leight

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Exopolitics