Richard Theilmann & The Naval Order

A study of the political relations between humanity and ET

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Richard Theilmann & The Naval Order

Postby pork » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:05 am

I stand by my assertion from last month-it is not hard to get on a military base. Even if he had a fake ID, I doubt there would be a drawn out security check.

Consider his confidence as a liar. Now speculate a PFC. or Ensign guard being bullied by RT, late for a scheduled appt. with BruMac. "I don't have my ID boy-print it NOW and get on with it" 'Yes sir Commander sir!'

If he has a fake scrapbook, fake certs and bought patches...why can't he BUY a badge and forge it. He admitted to being a fake,,,so the precident is there. Extreme, but possible. And more plausible than a third party faking the name badge for the Navy League.
pork
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Etherian » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:26 pm

Theilmann conned his way onto the base passed gate security, but did not attempt to go into a classified area.

Only a visit to Bruce's unclassified area,and this is probably a good reason he is not on his way to Leavenworth by now.

I questioned his need for this meeting with Bruce on the base anyway, to OM. I said," why wouldn't it have been better to have met in a bar?"

I answered it myself by saying he wanted this for gravitas, to aid in strengthening the con.
Same as the scrapbook.
Etherian
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby oboe » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:32 am

Mike said in another thread:

Last i checked all the pictures of RT have also been removed from their {Navy League} photo albums........

You can bet you wont be seeing anymore pics of Theilmann at the naval order, uniform or not.

I've often wondered about those photos Clay posted on OM the day after the luncheon. How was he able to get those photos so quickly? Did RT ask the photographer for them immediately after the luncheon and/or did RT arrange with the photographer to get Clay in the shots or were those two pics taken by someone other than the NL photographer?

Edited to add: I think I remember reading somewhere those photos were taken by someone else. If so, was it Richard?
oboe
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby oboe » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:39 am

And ya know what? It just royally pisses me off the FBI may not prosecute Richard. Stolen Valor is Stolen Valor. Some of those other people who have been prosecuted for it sure weren't "big potatoes". And for someone who has never been in the military to flaunt the uniforms and medals like that, it's just not right! People like that have NO true understanding of what the people who DO have those medals did to "earn" them. Disgusting!
[-X
oboe
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby murnut » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:42 am

oboe wrote:Mike said in another thread:

Last i checked all the pictures of RT have also been removed from their {Navy League} photo albums........

You can bet you wont be seeing anymore pics of Theilmann at the naval order, uniform or not.

I've often wondered about those photos Clay posted on OM the day after the luncheon. How was he able to get those photos so quickly? Did RT ask the photographer for them immediately after the luncheon and/or did RT arrange with the photographer to get Clay in the shots or were those two pics taken by someone other than the NL photographer?

Edited to add: I think I remember reading somewhere those photos were taken by someone else. If so, was it Richard?

I believe those were cell phone photos...low quality...probably Richard taking the photos on Clay's phone
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby pork » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:54 am

oboe wrote:And ya know what? It just royally pisses me off the FBI may not prosecute Richard. Stolen Valor is Stolen Valor. Some of those other people who have been prosecuted for it sure weren't "big potatoes". And for someone who has never been in the military to flaunt the uniforms and medals like that, it's just not right! People like that have NO true understanding of what the people who DO have those medals did to "earn" them. Disgusting!
[-X

You are truely wonderful OBOE. Really. I really appreciate you saying this. The poor bastards constantly go do stuff they don't want to do, others are too afraid to...and get spit on for it. Thank you for this statement-I love you.
pork
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby AussieMike » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:58 am

pork wrote:
oboe wrote:And ya know what? It just royally pisses me off the FBI may not prosecute Richard. Stolen Valor is Stolen Valor. Some of those other people who have been prosecuted for it sure weren't "big potatoes". And for someone who has never been in the military to flaunt the uniforms and medals like that, it's just not right! People like that have NO true understanding of what the people who DO have those medals did to "earn" them. Disgusting!
[-X

You are truely wonderful OBOE. Really. I really appreciate you saying this. The poor bastards constantly go do stuff they don't want to do, others are too afraid to...and get spit on for it. Thank you for this statement-I love you.

Ditto and Ditto
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:01 am

[-X

It's not over....a self described junk yard dog with teeth locked on a fresh piece of meat is on the case. If not the FBI, there is NCIS....and they seem real interested at the moment. If not the NCIS, there are media paths that might prove embarrassing for agencies declining interest.

Either way....I'm very confident my friend at the Naval Order is going to do everything possible to see that every avenue is explored to legally deter this type of fraud going forward.

I'm optimistic RT will face consequences in due time
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby pork » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:35 am

Why isn't there a 'LIKE' button?
pork
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby oboe » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:16 am

murnut wrote:
[-X

It's not over....a self described junk yard dog with teeth locked on a fresh piece of meat is on the case. If not the FBI, there is NCIS....and they seem real interested at the moment. If not the NCIS, there are media paths that might prove embarrassing for agencies declining interest.

Either way....I'm very confident my friend at the Naval Order is going to do everything possible to see that every avenue is explored to legally deter this type of fraud going forward.

I'm optimistic RT will face consequences in due time

Well, if anyone sure has the right to demand prosecution it would be the real veterans with the Naval Order. If Richard has any sense of self preservation, he'll steer clear of the place for a very long time.
oboe
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby murnut » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:25 pm

Richard's photo has been distributed to every veterans organization in the NYC metro area.

The jig is up in that regard
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Previous

Google

Return to Exopolitics