False flag operation from space

A study of the political relations between humanity and ET

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: False flag operation from space

Postby ryguy » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:30 pm

Tim Hebert wrote:I have to concur with bobbox, after re-reading his post, I read nothing of an anti-Semitic nature. I believe he was going from the original link that basically re-hashes an old Hoagland NASA conspiracy theme. The originator of this thread, DeltT, dropped his fecal bomb and quietly left. What ever his/her's reasoning is unsure, though my gut suspicion is that it has worked what ever "magic" that was intended.

Tim

LOL.....that's an excellent point. It appears I fell for it hook, line and sinker. I will stand down on this topic, and douse the fire he attempted to set.

Sorry for getting into it with you Bobbox, but I really dislike the idea of even having a member here who is racist. Maybe the OP knew this. But anyway, I don't consider you to be racist or bigoted in any way - I just don't want that kind of rhetoric (or anyone who espouses that rhetoric) littering RU with their garbage.

My rant was aimed primarily at the OP, not you. Sorry you got caught in the crossfire.

Cheers,
-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Re: False flag operation from space

Postby Bobbox1980 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:23 pm

Ok, bygones, no hard feelings.
Bobbox1980

Previous

Google

Return to Exopolitics