The Bible,The Ancients, Text,& The Spirit Realm

A spiritual perspective on phenomenon

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

The Bible,The Ancients, Text,& The Spirit Realm

Postby ScaRZ » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:33 pm

I've decided to create another thread instead of just picking back up in the "Angels,Demons and the Spirit World" thread. There is no way I could place everything in the title of this thread that it will cover. It can branch off in many directions but The Bible and scripture will be the peak of the mountain. If you don't care for The Bible and scripture then this thread will never be your cup of tea. This is not a debate thread over is there or is that not a creator.

This thread is about laying out your beliefs,faith,thoughts and sharing them in an environment that lets us speak up without being told we are off topic every time we interject scripture in discussions.

I also want to make sure that everyone understands it can and will branch off into the areas of UFO's/Aliens/ET/UT and how it could all tie together. It's certainly not all about this area but it will be a portion of it.

Some of this might sting people at times. This thread is not about wearing kids gloves. This is not a politically correct thread attempting to please everyone.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Re: The Bible,The Ancients, Text,& The Spirit Realm

Postby ScaRZ » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:52 pm

I enjoy looking back and reading many of the old writings from back in the late 1800's and early 1900's.
Much of the message of things that sting us is now not being taught or preached. It takes being stung sometimes to wake us up. I've been stung many,many times and know it hurts at first but later down the road I was glad it came.

We are now in an age of a thirst for the Word. The true water of Christ that quenches that thirst is always here for those who have ears to hear and eyes to see. We now have a ton of spiritual material floating around out there that is nothing more than a flooding for minds. The Adversary also has a word,but his word never quenches our thirst it only drowns us in a flood of deception. It causes us to fall into a mental sleep and places a mighty seal upon our ears,eyes,hearts and minds.

Amos 8:11......."Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:"

Matthew 5:6......."Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled."

John 4:13-15......." Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:"......."But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life."......."The woman saith unto him, Sir, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw."

Revelation 7:16-17......."They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat."......."For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes."

A face lift is being done on The Word to make it more appealing to "The World", it's easy to see why. A reinvention of Jesus Christ has been going on for a very,very long time. The modern world we now live in is all for out with the old, in with the new. The Jesus Christ of the Bible is becoming what we accept him to be,rather that who he really is without the window dressing. He is becoming an idol to replace the real deal. Before our very eyes the great idol is being erected. The spirit of antichrist has been working hard and pushing forward to achieve the set goal.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:29 pm

You can rarely convince someone that they’re wrong by telling them that you’re right. Not everyone who hears the gospel (Good News) will be saved. No where can you find in scripture that everyone who hears the gospel (Good News) will be saved........"Remember the parable of the seeds?" There's always a little thing in the mix that most never think about that was written about in scripture......."It's a thing called blindness."
I don't care how well you can see something,how long you stand telling someone......."Look!It's right there." If they can't see it,they can't see it.

2 Corinthians 4:3-6

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

If a person has been blinded by the god of this world,then what does that mean?......."It means that person can't see what is there." You can see it as plain as the nose on your face,but to that person it isn't there.

It takes something that digs deep inside a person and pulls hard on their heart. You can discuss and debate with the blind person from now until next year and without a drawing from above that opens up their heart to understanding,they will remain blinded by the god of this world.

John 6:44

No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:23 pm

This from L.A. Marzulli’s Blog on the October 13th date setting when "The Transcenders" are suppose to show up in huge UFO's. I agree with Marzulli that nothing will come of any of this. Just like the channeled messages from Blossum Goodchild's entities that fell flat.

http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/2010/10 ... d-no-show/
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:50 am

What do you make of the UFO phenomenon ScaRZ? I know that would probably take a whole thread or book to explain fully but I mean in general. Would it be correct to assume you believe these “entities” (for lack of a better description) are up to no good and should be rejected as fundamentally deceptive in nature?

The reason I ask is this site by some apparent Christians claims…

http://www.alienresistance.org/makeitstop.htm

If you are being contacted or abducted by aliens, and you do not wish it to continue, there is hope. Despite certain researchers' claims, many have learned to completely stop (ie, permanently terminate) the alien abduction experience, both while in progress, and as a life pattern.

I have no idea if it works for people that are having these experiences (and I don’t actually know anyone personally who’s had one) but if it does, I think that’s probably a good thing.

I notice they post this disclaimer…

Please Note: We are certainly not implying that using Jesus' name is a magic formula. There are those who will say they "tried that" and it didn't work. The "power" is in the believer's authority given to him or her by Christ, not merely a ritualistic "conjuring" of the name itself. But we also know of times when God has answered cries for help from those who are not Christians, to show Himself as real and caring to the non-believer, or perhaps to inspire a first-time faith (aka "foxhole conversion"). Also, "righteous anger" or any "appeal to a higher power" has produced results for some, but only in individual instances that do not produce lasting peace or freedom for the individual (see Eve Lorgen's testimony below and Jeff Gerke link).

What’s your take?

The only thing that makes me a little suspicious is all the stuff for sale. Is this not an effort most congregations would support?
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:31 pm

Access Denied wrote:What do you make of the UFO phenomenon ScaRZ? I know that would probably take a whole thread or book to explain fully but I mean in general. Would it be correct to assume you believe these “entities” (for lack of a better description) are up to no good and should be rejected as fundamentally deceptive in nature?

As far as "Entities", I do not believe in messing around with channeling or remote viewing. I see any entity that is playing in these areas as using deception to enter your temple (Body). If a person takes this road they are inviting them in. Once your temple door is opened they will enter and a suggestive mental control begins.

I don't believe any one person understands the full nature of abductions. I don't believe every case is being done by what we call Aliens. I wouldn't put it past humans being in the mix of a good number of them. Very same thing goes with what we call UFO's.

I've never had any encounters with UFO's or Aliens to my knowledge.

I do believe that by far the largest portion of this phenomenon is a deception. I believe it all goes back for thousands of years. I don't see this phenomenon having it's beginnings within the last 70-80 years.

I believe we must be very careful who and what we trust in the spirit world as well as those most refer to as Aliens. I believe the soul is a gift and must be guarded with all your strength. Remember your soul is who you really are,and once you give that up,you are no longer "You".

Ephesians 6:12

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Two things I see first and foremost are the words [Spiritual Hosts]. They are no doubt spirit creations, not like man who is flesh and blood. These are part of Gods host of heaven, they are of his infinite army of spirit creations.

The next words that I see are [Heavenly Places]. Everything we see and can't see with the human eye that stretches out into space, the universe,or unseen realms are the heavenly places.

So we now can see that these spirit creations that reside in places somewhere in space,the universe,or an unseen realm we have in the past struggled against,present day struggle with and will continue to struggle with them on into the future. By using the word [Wickedness] in the verse there is no doubt they don't have our best interest in heart.

Wickedness......morally objectionable behavior, absence of moral or spiritual values.

It's all about a deception on a vast scale. The greatest war being fought is for the minds of all of us. Once they have your mind they have you. Through deception we give our minds away and enter a deep sleep becoming numb to reality.

I certainly believe that scripture tells us of a time when the disguised Fallen Messengers will no longer be able to be any part of the heavenly dimensions or realms and will be stuck here on this planet with us. This I believe is why the disguised Fallen Messengers are stepping up their activity to deceive mankind into believing they are who they are not. They know that one day physically they will be here with mankind on earth. They are now laying the groundwork to co-exist with us.

Isaiah 24:21-23

And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

host of the high ones that are on high.......I believe this is speaking of the Fallen Ones who will be cast to this earth when Michael defeats them in a heavenly war. Also those who have been held prisoner in the bottomless pit (Abyss) and released in Revelation Chapter 9.

upon the earth.......They will be here on this earth with the kings of the earth.

they shall be gathered together.......Both the Fallen Ones and mankind (kings of the earth) will be together.

shall be shut up in the prison.......This earth will be their prison and the Fallen Ones will no longer be able to return in any part of the heavens. They won't be able to escape this realm....."This 3D World."

There is a great spiritual war that has been taking place for a very long time. We all are in one corner or the other corner. There is no fence riding in this war.

The Lord knows the beginning and the end,but the dark legions are as we, uncertain of all the details. Beings many of us refer to as Aliens don't know the exact details of the future either. This is the reason they must learn to adapt as paint is applied to the canvas. They may think they know the stroke of the brush but it's never a certainty.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:22 pm

Government Whistleblowers Expose an Occult UFO Agenda

Guest: Nick Redfern, Author, "Final Events"

http://futurequake.com/index.htm

Audio File http://futurequake.com/Audio/FQShow231.mp3

I listened to this because i have read a few of Redferns books.

I was most interested in Sybil leeks alleged statement that "they" are here to "harvest" souls, that the earth is a "farm".
This ties in with my own pet theory that earth is a conciousness hatchery, that conciousness is a rare commodity and that spontaneous conciousness in a native bioform is of value to a post biological society.

I take it you have no problem with the "harvesting of souls" ?, after all isnt that what you call god does ?
Isnt the premise that your soul gets harvested by god, put into a "new body" so it can reside for eternity "up there" in heaven (the heavens/offplanet)

If the answer is you have no problem with the harvesting, but in who does the harvesting, isnt it possible that the process of harvesting souls as described by your bible, is a simplistic description, couched in the limited language of the day, of the abduction/ET phenomena ?.
If thats what happening ie the greys are "harvesting" souls, isnt it possible they are doing so on behalf of what you understand to be "god". After all if its being done, it is being done on his watch
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:55 pm

Thanks Mike for posting the links. I placed it in The Bible Thread at OM and was going to place it here also. I haven't had the time to listen to it. I hope to have some free time tomorrow and after I do I will comment on the content. I can't remember ever reading any of his material and have never heard him in an interview.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:35 am

Its worth noting that Nick thinks the group collins elite are nuts

Nick Redfern said...
John:

For me, the most unsettling thing of all this, is the idea of the group using all this as a means to try and overhaul democracy (what's left of it) and radically alter the nation.

If they want to hold such beliefs as to what UFOs may be, that's ok. But the fact that it doesn't end there is a sure sign that - by wanting to go down this "forced indoctrination" angle - there has been a distinct loss of sanity!

6:16 PM

http://secretsun.blogspot.com/2010/09/f ... -nick.html

Another interview

http://smashedmedia.us/bruce/?p=272
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:49 am

Redfern mentions in both interviews an alleged connection between A Crowleys LAM entity and the Greys.

Personally i dont see the connection, yes the LAM drawing shows a being with a large head, and mentions that LAM is a type of entity not an individual being, but for me the eyes are the sticking point.
The greys are reported to have large black eyes, LAM clearly does not.
Its not the sort of feature you'd miss.

Personally i think crowley,parsons and hubbard were all batpoop insane.

If i take anything from Nicks book and interviews, its that we form our opinions by viewing the world through filters, and that those filters directly influence how we see things.
He expresses similar sentiments in regards to the collins elite groups findings re ET's being demons
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Nick called a few months ago to talk for a bit because of something that I'd written in response to Sarfatti's thread - I think the topic was actually about abductions, but I can't remember at the moment. He wanted to know what I'd heard or read about the group - I think he suspected some of our sources could be members of the same group (or not). I don't they they are, but he wanted to be certain.

What I got from the discussion was that it's a small group of guys who've all come to the same conclusion about the phenomenon, based on the research the government has done already on related phenomena. Their conclusion is that it's a manipulative and deceitful intelligence of some sort. Nick didn't share much more than that (I didn't expect him to as the book was very near publication), but from what he did share I'm very, very, very much looking forward to reading it...

I also realized that he's gotten a bad rap - whenever I asked about something he claimed, he referred to a FOIA doc that he or a friend has in hand. I'm looking forward to checking out the "sources" section of the book! Could be some interesting newly uncovered docs there.

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:17 pm

AussieMike wrote:I listened to this because i have read a few of Redferns books.

I was most interested in Sybil leeks alleged statement that "they" are here to "harvest" souls, that the earth is a "farm".
This ties in with my own pet theory that earth is a conciousness hatchery, that conciousness is a rare commodity and that spontaneous conciousness in a native bioform is of value to a post biological society.

I take it you have no problem with the "harvesting of souls" ?, after all isnt that what you call god does ?
Isnt the premise that your soul gets harvested by god, put into a "new body" so it can reside for eternity "up there" in heaven (the heavens/offplanet)

If the answer is you have no problem with the harvesting, but in who does the harvesting, isnt it possible that the process of harvesting souls as described by your bible, is a simplistic description, couched in the limited language of the day, of the abduction/ET phenomena ?.
If thats what happening ie the greys are "harvesting" souls, isnt it possible they are doing so on behalf of what you understand to be "god". After all if its being done, it is being done on his watch

I finally got some free time and listened to the interview. Most of the content I've read and heard about before. When it comes right down to it,we still have little to no answers for the whole ordeal.

It's not my Bible....."It's just The Bible."

You seem to be interested in the soul harvesting so I will stay there. First off just as I responded to Nib the other day at OM I will do the same thing here........" I guess it comes down to what a soul is."

Mike......What do you think or believe a soul to be?

Again it goes back to what people think a soul or souls are. I believe we as well as all creatures are a living soul. There are many scriptures that go this direction. I see the spirit as the spark that brings life to the body that becomes a soul or souls.

Just look at Adam when he was "Formed" from the dust of the earth. The LORD God then breathed in his nostrils and then and only then did he (Adam) become a living soul. The air,the wind,the breath,the spirit brought the body and soul to life.

Adam "became" a living soul.

Was Adam in possession of a dead soul before it became a "living soul"?

Or was Adam just a dead soul before he was given life?

Genesis 2:7......."And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

Here is another good example below from The Book of Revelation.

Revelation 16:3......."And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea."
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:45 pm

Thanks for starting this thread Scarz - there are a lot of things woven throughout these writings that have a lot of meaning for me. It's unfortunate that so many conservatives take a lot of this so literally, and so much has been lost in translation. The way you lay it out - you do a good job pointing those out and suggesting deeper meaning, which really comes down to one's own personal understanding or reflection.

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:41 pm

Thank you Ryan.

I love discussing these topics and you know that. I don't have all the answers but I will give my thoughts. I expect everyone to do the same.

I just don't want this thread becoming a war zone for those wishing to bring the latrine in here. If true respect is shown this thread can be a great thread.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:06 pm

I think a lot of whats in "the bible" is written in limited language, imagine ezekiel describing a TV set
compare ezekiels hypothetical description of a TV set and the TV repairmans manual and you'll see my point.

Frankly i dont believe in supernatural mechanisms, and in that context i dont believe in spirit or souls.
I think soul is limited jargon for our conciousness and experience sets, which are unique and thus precious.
Value is often assesed in terms of rarity, and there is nothing as rare as an individuals viewpoint, their personal experience log, no two are ever alike.

Clay of the earth.......

Well i think that if there is any real data in that statement, we are again back to limited jargon.
If the human species is a hybrid with DNA added to an existing earthly critter, then that critter could be considered the "clay" that was moulded.
It may be that clay of the earth refers to the precursors of the human species that evolved here and were later "given" sentience by a third party. My suspision is that these hominoids developed rudimentary tools and then fire. at which point they were noticed by this third party. Fire is the creation and harnessing of an external energy source and is what sets man apart from all the other species on earth. plenty of other species use tools, man is the only one who creates and applies external energy sources, and as we know any species that aspires to the stars will need to utilise an external energy source.

I think that once our early ancestors started using fire, it was inevitable that some 3rd party would take an interest and begin to "mold" us like clay. clay of course being earth.

In short i think the limited jargon of the phrase formed or molded from the clay of the earth, may refer to the "uplifting" of a presentient species with potential by a 3rd party.

I personally find that a more technically detailed and thus more satisfying concept than the image of a man in white robe and flowing beard, taking clay and making a mannequin, and then transmuting that clay doll into flesh via a supernatural mechanism, i mean its "magic" isnt it, the words in the bible do not describe in any real "detail" what supposedly happened there.
Any more than ezekiels description of a working TV set, in the limited technical language of his day would make much sense.
Personally i find the limited language used in the composition of the bible render it almost useless as a source of data.
Im also unable to embrace some of the primative notions it endorses such as Tim 2:12

Going back to souls, i think soul is just a word, the question will be answered when this technology gets perfected

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/scien ... 92555.html

In Kurzweil's estimation, we will be able to upload the human brain to a computer, capturing "a person's entire personality, memory, skills and history", by the end of the 2030s

The TV series Caprica dealt with just this question, is it possible to upload a soul, personally i think the answer is yes if thats the word you want to use for an entire personality, memory, skills and history.

a persons entire personality, memory, skills and history, is unique. There are no two alike, and therin lies the value of each and every one of them.

The bible in its limited laguage of the day describes a supernatural process whereby when you die your entire personality, memory, skills and history are taken by a non terrestrial 3rd party (god and or his angels) to heaven (off planet ?) and transfered to a "new body". there to reside for eternity (outside linear time ?).

The grey "aliens" are reported to have said things like "we recycle souls", and are also reported to be associated with the dead, ie ppl see dead relatives during their alleged abduction process.
They are also reported to have claimed "we are you from the future".
What if what they meant was we are you personally as an individual, and not you collectively as a species
Is it possible that one of the "aliens" collecting DNA from you is in fact you from further up your own timeline, returning to that temporal co-ordinate to collected the gene stock to clone the "new" body it wears.
This scenario becomes possible if brain uploads/transfers, advanced cloning and time travel become invented.
It will indeed be possible to live in the heavens in a "new" body for eternity.
simply pop back to the temporal co-ordinates of your original bioform (preferably when its young and the DNA is undamaged by environmental factors) and collect the DNA you need to clone a new body

Is it possible these two descriptions are of the same process
One using the limited technical language of the time to describe it, the other more modern terminology and descriptions ?

ill end with my usual caveat, i dont post answers here, just ideas
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Next

Google

Return to Spirituality and the Paranormal