Etherians claims

A spiritual perspective on phenomenon

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Etherians claims

Postby AussieMike » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:04 pm

Again unable to debate facts, all you have are insults,
Its interesting how the owners are not saying anything about the personal insults, i bet if i sank to your level they would be all over me.......just like OM

Your opinion is worthless because you are a brain dead moron, take a look at this ,typical of your kind

How do we get fossils?

The animal has to first die. That's rather obvious. When did death enter the world? Not until Genesis chapter three when Adam and Eve disobey God. So up until that time neither people nor animals died. So, based on the Bible, there could not be any bones to create fossils until after the fall.

Here's another Biblical reason why the fossils we find could not have been buried before God created Adam:

When we examine fossils, in some of them we see evidence of sickness, disease and cancer. There is evidence of violence and of one animal eating another. So there were some problems. Not everything was good.

Yet, at the end of day six of creation: "God saw all that He made and behold. It was very good." (Genesis 1:31 NASB)

God didn't call His creation just good. He called it very good. A world with sickness, disease, cancer and violence is not good. So, the fossilized bones we now find had to have come from animals that died after God created Adam, and after the fall

http://www.missiontoamerica.org/genesis ... years.html

And Tom, thats the difference here. while i am happy to discuss "ideas" like time travel, Im not chained to those ideas as absolute fact.
Scarz on the other hand believes as absolute fact that every animal on the planet and every person is descended from Noah's ark.

He posts at OM

If we think back to the time before the flood we can quickly see that all had a type of mark upon them. The mark of corrupt (DNA,Genetics) was in those who were swept away in the flood.

The true human-man (Adam) only genetics remained in Noah and his family. Eight souls rode the judgment out. Also all the animals and creatures that were saved had to be true to their genetics or they would not have been saved either........."Every thing after it's own kind."

So I see not only a type of mark upon the ones drown in the flood but also a type of seal upon those who were saved.

Tell me Tom, do you believe we are descended from just 8 people, noahs family ?
Does that rock solid assertion of fact on Scarz behalf fit the evidence of the existance of the australian aboriginal being on this continent for 40,000 years ?
Funny how neither of these numbnuts wants to answer that question.

Thats the intrinsic diffence, where i discuss theorys and possibilitys, these guys postulate "facts", like the "fact" that only 8 ppl survived the biblical flood, that the animals were also wiped out to the last except for those on the boat.

Do you think the "facts" taken from mission to america.org are correct ? did god create meat eating dinosaurs that didnt eat meat ?

There is evidence of violence and of one animal eating another. So there were some problems. Not everything was good.

Yet, at the end of day six of creation: "God saw all that He made and behold. It was very good." (Genesis 1:31 NASB)

God didn't call His creation just good. He called it very good. A world with sickness, disease, cancer and violence is not good.

Tell me Tom do you subscribe to this "fact"

Anyone who says that noah and his family were the only planetary survivers , is a moron.
Thats a wide eyed cultie , not a critical thinker
These people will tell you the grand canyon was formed by the biblical flood waters, not millenia of erosion

These people already have the answers in their good book, bugger the evidence

Thats the problem these people bring to the UFO debate, since the book clearly states god created man, and the alleged occupants are not man..... then they must be demons, the book doesnt mention other sentient creatures, so they must be demons
They could trot out the star maps and technical specs of their propulsion system, but these people would still call satanic.
These people worship some poor sod nailed to a plank and tortured to death, some of them even practise ritualised cannabalism, eating his flesh and drinking his blood, they take children into purpose built buildings that enshrine the idea that a man tortured to death is a "good" thing.
Can you imagine how that looks to an "alien", how can the torture and agonisingly slow death of some poor sod, the eating of his flesh and drinking of his blood be "good". Any species that thinks so must be deranged.
IMO there is something psychopathic about anyone who takes "comfort" in the torture and slow death of another.

This god of theirs doesnt exist, and if he did hes incompetent, can apparently create the universe, but stuff up the adam and eve thingy, then has to flood the world killing everyone (including children in the womb) but noah and his family, then sends his only son (how is someone who creates a universe "limited" to one son) only to let him get murdered, and the world today is still at war, often in his name.
Jesus saves ? give me a break the dumbass could'nt even save himself.

The only answer that reconciles these absurdities is

God is imaginary, the bible is just a book
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:24 pm

What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires -- desires of which he himself is often unconscious. If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he will accept it even on the slightest evidence.

The origin of myths is explained in this way.
Bertrand Russell
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:57 am

OK everyone, enough’s enough with the personal attacks… discuss the topic not each other or vacations for a week will be handed out without warning going forward. I know you all are better than this…

Mike, you made your point. I didn’t establish the rule for the S&P forum but I will enforce it as long as it’s in effect. I must say though, given your performance here, I can see why Ryan found it necessary. I don’t know what it is but this topic always seems to bring out the worst in people. That said, I’ll take the issue up with my partners but in the meantime, end of “discussion”…

Thank you.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby AussieMike » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:26 am

Yeah right, so Eth calls me a baby, makes comments about my personal life and its ME thats at fault

Shove it up your arse moron
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:56 am

Before anybody tries to point out the obvious to Mike, you should know he deactivated his account...

[shrugs]
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby murnut » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:36 pm

Mike seems to have a bug up his ass about Christians in general

No one here deserved that
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality