UFO Wackjob of the Week

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: UFO Wackjob of the Week

Postby pigswillfly » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:09 am

mosfet wrote:In a conspiracy topic about 9/11 this women thinks that because they could not find any toilets, the bombs that blew up the twin towers were hidden in toilets and this is why no toilets could be found. If you drop a toilet from a few feet it’s probably going to crack, never mind in the collapse of a building.

And she is one of the creators of the new mufon board?

http://ufomania.proboards.com/index.cgi ... 194&page=1

Topic: What happened to all the toilets?
pigswillfly
Global Moderator I

Conspiracy Theorist

Where did all the toilets from WTC1 and WTC2 go? Not a single piece of porcelain debris was found. Was the fire hot enough to melt porcelain as well as allegedly melting steel?

I don't see any toilets or filing cabinets. Don't see much of anything except pieces of the outer steel skeleton. Lots of paper managed to survive though. Not much left to show for 2 x 1/4 mile high buildings.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/ ... evel_1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/ ... moking.jpg

Well, I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what happened to all the toilets.
pigswillfly
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Access Denied » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:10 am

pigswillfly wrote:Well, I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what happened to all the toilets.

Please present your evidence that "not a single piece of porcelain debris was found" by anyone. If you can't you're question proposes a logical fallacy known as argumentum ad ignorantiam....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

Argument from ignorance, also known as argumentum ad ignorantiam or appeal to ignorance, is an informal logical fallacy. It asserts that a proposition is necessarily true because it has not been proven false (or vice versa). This represents a type of false dichotomy in that it excludes a third option: there is insufficient investigation and the proposition has not yet been proven to be either true or false. In debates, appeals to ignorance are sometimes used to shift the burden of proof.

Most if not all conspiracy "theories" are based on ignorance.

ETA: I see you started a new thread for this in the New Member forum so please continue this there...

hello from ufo wackjob of the week - pwf
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby RICH-ENGLAND » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:55 pm

im gonna have to nominate RUSSO, a poster on ATS for this latest thread (amongst others) regarding the new york "sightings" which i and many others ripped to pieces over and over again but yet this wackjob posts another video of very obvious balloons and claims them to be ufos, oh dear, words just cannot describe the mentality of many people on that site:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread635446/pg1

thanks

rich
ATS HAS TURNED INTO A "BALLOONATIC" ASYLUM
RICH-ENGLAND
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:28 am

I'm utterly speechless...

...other than to say I think we have another winner.

](*,)
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby RICH-ENGLAND » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:37 am

haha, me too, i honestly cannot believe how anyone can see anything other than three yellow balloons tied together in that video, speaking of which i and others proved over and over again that yellow balloons were released that day.

i answered every single question about that day and proved that jason diamond photo was a fake and also not even from that day and that he was also (as well as 4chan members) responsible in part for causing a ufo flap by constantly re tweeting the same message, but still people believe something happened! lol.

thanks

rich
RICH-ENGLAND
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Slippery Jim » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:34 am

Anther nominee. This from "awcgs" on ATS:

"It doesn't look remotely like dust on the lens to me... therefore .... every frame used on Google Moon would also have dust in the same place......: if this makes any sense ...someone needs to remind me to go up there and clean that dirty lens. ..... oh I`m sorry..... someone did,...or maybe the aleins cleaned it while the were in the area.......sarcasam! ..........just being foolish and nieve...unless i`m right ,then of course i would be wrong.... then i would be like most people just an idiot.. which reminds me.... what were we talking about ?..oh ya. windex. I like the rather blue color, but i could do with out that ammonia smell. but it cleans very well....smile everyone its only fun.. and everyone has to split a gut sometimes. I beleive that everyone has right to there opinion. there are no certains {in this world} but maybe if we reach far enough in side us we will find our inner eye and, and in one brief moment remember to use that can of air and blow of those lenses before we copy and use photoshop. this way we won`t have to sit her and beleive that the satelite has dust on its lens and it cleans it self with windex.I need to go to bed ,I`m starting to wonder if my mind is even working.....laugh the world may be a better place. Peace! "

#-o
You couldn't find your own arse with two hands, a map and Google!
Slippery Jim
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby RICH-ENGLAND » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:43 am

hahaha, nice fine Danny.

although im a little uncertain of that post, it seems like that guy is either extremely high or is on a wind up!.

i haven't read any of his posts so its hard to judge but that seems a little too surreal to be the real rant of a believer! but then again.... lol

but thanks for the laugh.

rich
RICH-ENGLAND
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Slippery Jim » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:00 am

Sounds like drugs to me. :lol:
You couldn't find your own arse with two hands, a map and Google!
Slippery Jim
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby the|exx » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:02 pm

Slippery Jim wrote:there are no certains {in this world}

Actually there are 3. Death, Taxes and UFO Wackjob of the Week!

|exx 8)
They're coming to take me away, Ha-Haaah!
- Dan Burisch
the|exx
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby mosfet » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:00 pm

RICH-ENGLAND wrote:im gonna have to nominate RUSSO, a poster on ATS for this latest thread (amongst others) regarding the new york "sightings" which i and many others ripped to pieces over and over again but yet this wackjob posts another video of very obvious balloons and claims them to be ufos, oh dear, words just cannot describe the mentality of many people on that site:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread635446/pg1

thanks

rich

Truly unbelievable and equally astonishing the comments from people convinced it's not balloons. On YouTube one individual comments that balloons would burst at 30,000 feet. Since these are still visible (however he knew that they were at 30,000 feet is beyond me) they are obviously not balloons (his implied argument, not mine). Even if they were at 30,000 feet no one could see balloons at that distance.

I'm beginning to think these tinfoil types are the rule rather than the exception, unfortunately.
mosfet
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Why Not? » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:21 pm

RICH-ENGLAND.....

RICH-ENGLAND wrote:im gonna have to nominate RUSSO, a poster on ATS

I agree.....

There is something wrong with RUSSO.

Kind regards
Why Not?
Must focus.....
Ignore the junk.....
Ignore the lunatics.....
Why Not?
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Why Not? » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:20 am

Ladies & Gentlemen.....

I present to you.....

Allison Kruse..... a.k.a. Moron City

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread637334/pg1

Kind regards
Why Not?
Must focus.....
Ignore the junk.....
Ignore the lunatics.....
Why Not?
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby mosfet » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:43 pm

I remember she was a big hero when discussed on the old Mufon board and if anyone tried to explain that her UFOs were airplanes the tinfoils became very upset, and rallied in her defense going into ban the trader mode. Is she still pumping out that garbage? I see she has quite a following on YouTube. Like I said I'm beginning to think the tinfoils are the rule and not the exception. I thought at one time she was inviting a thorough investigation did anything ever come up on that? And even if the conclusion was airplanes I don't think that would convince her.

Here's another one, apparently this one was a member of the old Mufon board as well and believes she has been genetically altered by aliens and switches race apparently from black to white and vice versa. There just seems to be an endless supply of these tinfoils.

http://members.tripod.com/ImzadiRadenoy/index.html

You will find that my name at birth, where I was born, the circumstances under which I was born, and MANY other events all point to the fact that
aliens AND GOOD government people dealing with this situation do EXIST. I even have handlers and bodyguards. I have been genetically altered....race switched several times from Black to White, etc. (NOT a sun-tan and NOT a disease)

Sincerely,
(Mrs.) Barbara Oswell Wade
mosfet
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:53 pm

"race switched several times from Black to White"

That's a very good candidate for someone who should be on some powerful meds.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby mosfet » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:33 pm

Sorry I couldn't let this one go.

This one is from spawn of Mufon a poster, 20 something female from Alaska, talking about the smell from her vagina.

http://ufomania.proboards.com/index.cgi ... =lorelei99

Here is a post from this person from Alaska in her 20s who has discovered a UFO mania board which is the remenantnent from the old board. This is actually pretty disgusting but she describes the smell of her vagina. I've got to admit at least pigswillfly was never this bad.

lorelei99

I agree. Thanks for posting Auntym.

CitizenK, also hun, I have smelled the "Cat urine/spice smell" but I always equated it also to smelling like blood. I don't mean to offend anyone on here, but you know the way a woman smells "that time of the month"? It's like spice, urine, and that blood smell all mixed together.

I have a very good sense of smell, better than average. When I was a child I used to be able to tell when the television was on in the living room, a long ways away from my room mind you, just by smelling the ozone in the air. It's weird.

I often smell this blood/spice smell. It will happen to me at the oddest times. Sometimes while I am in my car, sometimes while I am in the bathroom taking a shower. Sometimes I will smell it on my co-workers while at work. Sometimes I will also smell it on myself, even when it isn't that time of the month. It seems to come out of my skin, I don't know how to explain it. It happens a lot. I used to think it was a "lich", one of the undead spiritual beings I communicate with on occasion stopping by to say "hi". Now I'm not so sure.

I have never experienced the time slowing down thing though. Interesting.

Also, Shamira. Thank you for posting your experience on here. It was very informative. That must have been so scary... to find yourselves on the highway a very long distance away... I'm glad I have never endured such a thing. Your friend sleepwalks too? Interesting...
mosfet
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to UFOs