Angels, Demons and the Spirit World

A spiritual perspective on phenomenon

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Angels, Demons and the Spirit World

Postby ScaRZ » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:49 pm

pigswillfly wrote:This is an interesting thread, I'm up to page 7 and try to read a page whenever I get the chance. Those pesky jinn are right proper Tricksters, they meet all the requirements. I've done a bit of reading about the jinn but haven't found any reference to their ability to fly (or not). As they exist on the earth, and not in the heavens with the angels, I'm curious if flying is also one of their many tricks. If they can fly I wonder if they are related to the reported fireballs in the sky? Since they are made of smokeless flame and all that. oink!~

Good to read you find the thread interesting. Been a long time anyone has made a post in here.

I have never done a deep study into the jinn so I can't be much help with your question.

Some believe the Jinn can only fly if they take another form other than the one they were created in.

There are others views as well on the Jinn. A type of the Jinn can fly and that kind of the Jinn can be used by sorcery and black magic to bring news to the magician about a person.

Some Jinn can fly, they can appear in different forms, travel quickly, and have an extraordinary level of strength.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby pigswillfly » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:21 am

Thanks Scarz. 8) If you have any references to the jinn that I might explore it would be appreciated. I guess a lot of original writing has not been translated to English, and probably won't be anytime soon. :(
pigswillfly
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby pigswillfly » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:25 pm

"Some believe the Jinn can only fly if they take another form other than the one they were created." (ScaRZ)

Curious, how about a flying saucer form?
pigswillfly
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby franspeakfree » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:24 pm

I confess that I haven't read every single post to this thread so I apologise if it has been said before.

The way I see it is that 'angels' 'demons', 'spirit world' are tags that are used in order to understand and describe to another. For example, take 'angels' angels is a name used to describe a 'heavenly being' however, in other cultures/religions angels could also be tagged as 'guides' 'helpers' 'messenger' 'bringers of doom' 'aliens' e.t.c each and everyone of us uses personal tags as we comprehend them. We base these tags on understanding, experience,beliefs,science and knowledge. But what about those cultures that didn't have the knowledge we have today?

If you look at ancient cave drawings you will see that many of them depict half animal/half human, this has always intrigued me and it wasn't until I read 'Supernatual' by Graham Hancock that I started to put 2 and 2 together.

Through my own experience I can say that my beliefs lie within the fact that angels,demons, and the spiritworld are indeed as real as the nose on your face. However, I am not a religious person and it cannot be any further away from my mind. IMHO religion is a tool used to control the masses it stops each and everyone of us from realising our true potential. I digress,

This subject is so intense and complicated its impossible to cover in its entirity in a single post. In order to gain any insight in to 'the spiritworld' 'angels' 'demons' one must have their own personal experience of them. Otherwise the words,tags you use are just words and tags with no meaning. Many many people have said to me 'angels' demons' 'spiritworld' do not exist because science says so. My reply is always the same 'seeing is believing, I have nearly died a couple of times in my life and I wish I could try and explain to you what this means but I can't because words will not do it justice, it has to be experienced.

Going back to the ancient drawings, without going to deep (I am not sure on the rules but I will tread carefully) through certain natural substances that are found in certain plants IN SOUTH AMERICA it is VERY possible to experience something of what has been written. One thing is for absolute certain, once you have experienced something out of ordinary understanding, the journey of understanding just what this life is all about begins.
franspeakfree

Postby the|exx » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:55 pm

Hi franspeakfree. Welcome to RU mate!

|exx :wink:
They're coming to take me away, Ha-Haaah!
- Dan Burisch
the|exx
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Good to see some new blood in here. Maybe it's time for me to start checking in a little more often.

@pigswillfly.......I wish I could help you more on the "jinn" but I just haven't studied much on them.

@franspeakfree.......Whatever you care to share with us on your experiences please do......"I would really enjoy reading it."
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Previous

Google

Return to Spirituality and the Paranormal