UFO Wackjob of the Week

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: UFO Wackjob of the Week

Postby Torsion » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:03 pm

mosfet wrote:Sorry I couldn't let this one go.

... 20 something female from Alaska, talking about the smell from her vagina.

Nice!

That sits well with Peter Khoury's description of his alien sex encounter during which he bit off and swallowed an ET nipple and later discovered two blonde pubic hairs embedded in the flesh behind his foreskin! He plucked them off with great difficulty and much pain then sent them to a lab for DNA analysis! What, I can't help but wonder, did he write in the cover note!

He tells his story in the rather good documentary My Mum Talks To Aliens - all about Mary Rodwell and her embarrassed and sceptical son.
Torsion

Postby mosfet » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:10 pm

Somebody please send the Alaska girl some soap.

That one was on tv.

Then there is another one from ufomania this women always talked about her abductions, and admitted she would go to sleep with her 16 year old son, and then wake up with sore genatils and then claim she was abducted. She is one of those noteworty females from ufomania but I forget which one.
mosfet
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby pigswillfly » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:56 pm

mosfet wrote:This is actually pretty disgusting but she describes the smell of her vagina. I've got to admit at least pigswillfly was never this bad.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. =D>

Is it any wonder females don't frequent this forum :lol: but I'm starting to enjoy being the rose amongst the thorns or vice versa, depending on your p.o.v. This forum reminds me of a British commedy TV show called Grumpy Old Men, quite entertaining.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grumpy_Old_Men_(TV_series)
pigswillfly
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Access Denied » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:36 am

Wow, that was disgusting, thanks for sharing. :lol:

If any of you guys say you’re into Ufology for the chicks you need to have your head examined…
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby the|exx » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:03 am

This is what happens to society when all your mental hospitals enforce an out-patient policy. Internet forums also need to take a proactive stance against providing potentially harmful climates that reinforce/encourage delusional behaviour. This has always been a sticking point with me since I first started posting on forums. The truth appears to be that very few people give a damn, so long as it's not directly impacting their own lives. They can go to bed each night blissfully ignorant of any repercussion their actions, or lack thereof have caused upon a mentally ill person.

I'm glad there is at least one forum on the internet that finds the above unacceptable.

|exx =D>
They're coming to take me away, Ha-Haaah!
- Dan Burisch
the|exx
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby pigswillfly » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:44 am

I agree with your sentiments and share your concerns, |exx. It's a matter of degree, what's acceptable for some is unacceptable for others. I think it's important not to loose sight that there are unexplained events happening around us and have been since the beginning of history. Yes, there are wackjobs but I for one am hesitant to always throw the baby out with the bathwater although it's a thin line to walk, always at risk of blurring the boundaries of reality with that of the paranormal or the plain insane. oink!~ :)
pigswillfly
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby JayKew » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:52 am

Cant let another week go past without venerating Eath Sister to her true place as Ultimate Wackjob.

Thankfully she was the prime cause of me riding away into the sunset from ATS.

She was forever going on and on and on that she was Earths major contact with the 218 races that each reside above Earth in spaceships that were big enough to cause weekly eclipses of the Sun and tidal changes big enough to swamp Africa twice daily.

She would report back from these Galactic Meetings usually held on Uranus who some other bleacher friendly place. preparing us for 1st contact and whenever I asked her for the vaguest of evidence she would direct me to this page on her website

http://www.theprojectatearth.com/TheCouncil.html

at advise the ops that she was being stalked and harrassed.

I would have thought a quick word in the ear of one of the Council Dignitaries would have been more significant than complaining to "joe" the 14 yr old moderator from Hicksville .

I pursued her for some more telling evidence until Demi God Springer advised me to lay off as ATS T&C did not require anybody to provide evidence for their claims.

That was it I was on my way.

Take a bow Earth Sister

http://www.allexperts.com/ep/2138-48347 ... Sister.htm

You are as wacky as they come.

Jay
JayKew
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby the|exx » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:31 am

JayKew wrote:Cant let another week go past without venerating Eath Sister to her true place as Ultimate Wackjob.

Yep... she is not a well woman.

|exx
They're coming to take me away, Ha-Haaah!
- Dan Burisch
the|exx
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby pigswillfly » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:53 am

[Mod Edit: Post in violation of Rule 2 removed]
pigswillfly
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Access Denied » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:00 am

pwf’s ban is now permanent…

ETA: Banned for the above and failing to comply with the terms of the temporary ban.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Demi-God » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:36 pm

'You can stop acting like a whipped dog any time now… tom.'

After Mr.Mask was insulted of his dignity and pride on the internet ,he went off in a semi rage but quickly apologized for his actions but was still hurt by the comments of the so called professional builders of this forum.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I apologize for insulting your site...it was out of line and unworthy of excuse. So I messed up there.

But really, for a thread where so many ex-members of ATS are sharing their displeasure with the site, I am watching behavior unbecoming of a "logical civil stance".

It looks like "open season for slandering and attacking" from "some here", and it seems you may enjoy that and allow it. I dunno...I am just saying how I feel.

I will say in my defense, that your post to me was "out of line", even if you say it was not meant that way, and I'm not the only person to say so.

If Skeptic overlord said anything remotely "that", to anyone here, you know how you would react.

And to the guy saying he enjoyed the blow-out, above...yeah, blow-me. Good to see you have thoughtful things to contribute. Another troll getting a boner over being a Jerk...gee, how novel.

Again, it would just be best to erase my account here, no matter what the intent of of the dog comment is, because I'm not mature enough to ignore this thread, nor am I able to "remain out of this convo" as long as it keeps dipping into lies and attacks of a underhanded nature.

Like said....most the members who left to come here are people I miss and respect, and for that reason alone I have tried to work peace between all...and it has left a bad taste in my mouth.

I'm a fighter when I am riled, as are those I respect most here. For that reason, I accept and admit that I am INCAPABLE of being a "correct man" on your boards...and I do not wish to disrupt your business here.

I wish people like Jim there could also be as honest and "nonchaotic" and stop trying to ruin my favorite website due to his juvenile desire to wreck things he was "reasonably" banned from.

I understand if you "Tom" may think badly of me for snapping back...but really, I can not imagine anyone enjoying be called a whipped dog, right after the first comment that said I should learn to read posts more carefully or what-not.

Just a warning...if that is the line of jokes that fly here, your new members bite and it wouldn't be a good practice to playfully call them dogs or anything similar.

The mistake was mine...I am at fault.

Jim- you should learn to say such things. You should also stay off ATS, nobody needs you there doing what you are doing. Not even you.

Tom- I am sorry and offer my sincere apologies. Whatever they are worth.

Peaceful discourse of "protest" shouldn't take the form of much of what is being said in this thread...and as I said above, I am not mature enough to stomach it without getting snippy. Its a flaw I have.

I can also understand how Bill may also be unable to reach that level of "maturity" himself...lord knows I'd be pissed over this thread and many of the things said within it.

I can tell you, a thread like this wouldn't be tolerated on ATS...or at least I don't think so...and if it was, I'd be a bit disappointed. I hope I have been clear in my intent and thoughts.

But I assume such things as "good intent" are not worth a bit of crap to many who will read this. Here's to hoping some of you understand.

PS- Lastly- Calling Mr Mask any animal, without buying me dinner first, will get anyone yelled at.

Happy Holidays and good luck.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But then ,out the blue came this.
Regardless of your opinion of yourself, since the very first day Steve and I founded RealityUncovered, we've been seeing bitches like you come and go - always with an opinion about how the forum should be run, what topics should or shouldn't be covered, how they should be covered, who we should or shoulding talk about - and always with this pissy little holier than thou attitude - like you think you rule the world.

Everything else aside, if you have nothing more constructive to add other than griping about the fact that people feel free to come here and post whatever they like without danger of being stealth-banned or actually banned - then so be it. Your disapproval is noted. Guess what - they'll still have the freedom to write whatever they like without fear of censorship or being bullied.

They can question a believer without being pounded by management for daring to ask hard questions. They can point out b.s. when they see b.s..

You, however, will clearly be better off where you came from.
==================================================================================================
THE UFO WACKJOB OF THE WEEK GOES TO.
1.Slippery Jim, that lying erotic flaming little boy .
2.'slippery exotic flaming trolling Jim' for his Academy award for the little boy that cried wolf.
3. ‘Access Denied‘, for his abusive, and malicious actions towards a poster by calling him a whipped dog, and who is a cofounder of this site.
4.ryguy ,another founder of this site who just went way over the top as a so called founder and professional, decided to finish off MR. MASK by calling him a bitch a freak amongst other things.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
hahaha...I love watching lame blowouts. What a freak.

Hey...everyone together now... Bye Whipped Dog.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
You can stop acting like a whipped dog any time now…
we've been seeing bitches like you come and go
Let's be fair and honest, Slippery Jim. The post was not removed for simply pointing out the objects in the video were birds. What you posted was an attack on the site-owners. In this case at least, you were not a victim of any abusive moderator or site-owner. You were being a troll. It is extremely disingenuous to pretend otherwise, in effect lying to your fellow members her

LOL little jim,just stop being a liar.
Actions like this are appalling ,and you all should go to anger management and management classes all together.
I think that you all should apologize for your cowardly actions to your self, and your site, and to Mr. mask.
By the powers invested in me, I ban ,access denied ,rugay and that flaming exotic brown noser of a troll ,the little boy that cried wolf ,AKA’ SLIPPERY JIM ‘FOR HIS OSCAR AWARD WINNING PERFORMANCE.
YOU ARE BANNED FOR A WEEK. WILL SEE YOU THEN.
If you all apologize to Mr mask, then I will think about lifting your ban or if you all go to management classes and show me proof ,then I will think about it.
Thanks ,New management. Demi God.
Have a good day.
Demi-God

Postby ryguy » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:25 pm

Would you like a little bit of cheese with that whine?
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Slippery Jim » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:27 pm

Demi-God wrote: THE UFO WACKJOB OF THE WEEK GOES TO.
1.Slippery Jim, that lying erotic flaming little boy .
2.'slippery exotic flaming trolling Jim' for his Academy award for the little boy that cried wolf.
3. ‘Access Denied‘, for his abusive, and malicious actions towards a poster by calling him a whipped dog, and who is a cofounder of this site.
4.ryguy ,another founder of this site who just went way over the top as a so called founder and professional, decided to finish off MR. MASK by calling him a bitch a freak amongst other things.

Ooh...ooh! Did I win a prize? U2U me and I'll give you the address to send it to! =D>

Let's be fair and honest, Slippery Jim. The post was not removed for simply pointing out the objects in the video were birds. What you posted was an attack on the site-owners. In this case at least, you were not a victim of any abusive moderator or site-owner. You were being a troll. It is extremely disingenuous to pretend otherwise, in effect lying to your fellow members her

LOL little jim,just stop being a liar.

No, why don't YOU try being fair and honest for once? The management over at ATS see any criticism of themselves as an attack. Its almost a persecution complex.

Actions like this are appalling ,and you all should go to anger management and management classes all together.
I think that you all should apologize for your cowardly actions to your self, and your site, and to Mr. mask.

Seems like there's only one drama queen losing his temper round here. :lol:

By the powers invested in me, I ban ,access denied ,rugay and that flaming exotic brown noser of a troll ,the little boy that cried wolf ,AKA’ SLIPPERY JIM ‘FOR HIS OSCAR AWARD WINNING PERFORMANCE.
YOU ARE BANNED FOR A WEEK. WILL SEE YOU THEN.
If you all apologize to Mr mask, then I will think about lifting your ban or if you all go to management classes and show me proof ,then I will think about it.
Thanks ,New management. Demi God.
Have a good day.

I won an Oscar???? Flipping Heck!!!! :shock: It must have been for Best Touching of A Raw Nerve.

Oh and that last bit? Megalomania if I've ever seen it! :roll:

Merry Christmas,
SJ.
You couldn't find your own arse with two hands, a map and Google!
Slippery Jim
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Access Denied » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:39 am

Demi-God wrote:'You can stop acting like a whipped dog any time now… :) tom.'

Fixed.

Demi-God wrote:But then ,out the blue came this.

Retrospective falsification fail.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby RICH-ENGLAND » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:39 am

Mr Mask.

i mean no offence, ive always liked your posts etc, but in all honesty i think you are being a bit silly and im rather surprised at your behaviour, its so unlike you.

thanks

rich
ATS HAS TURNED INTO A "BALLOONATIC" ASYLUM
RICH-ENGLAND
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to UFOs