UFO Wackjob of the Week

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: UFO Wackjob of the Week

Postby Why Not? » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:49 pm

Good Morning Team.....

I nominate this guy for "UFO Whackjob of the Week"

Oh.....surprise, surprise.....I just found it in a new thread on "you know where" about "channelers".



You know, I think Internos summed things up about "channelers" when he famously stated.....

"The best "channelers" are the ones that STFU!"

Cheers
Why Not?
Must focus.....
Ignore the junk.....
Ignore the lunatics.....
User avatar
Why Not?
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:13 am


Re: UFO Wackjob of the Week

Postby RICH-ENGLAND » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:04 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! im really not sure what else i can say!.

thanks

rich
ATS HAS TURNED INTO A "BALLOONATIC" ASYLUM
User avatar
RICH-ENGLAND
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 343
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:06 am

Re: UFO Wackjob of the Week

Postby Why Not? » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:58 pm

Hey Rich.....

I know it will do something to my brain if I keep watching this stuff (maybe it already has!).....



"Gasp, wheeze, spew, asthma, dislocate neck.....THIS IS CENTRAL CONTROL.....Gasp, wheeze, spew, asthma, dislocate neck"

LMAO!

Cheers mate
Why Not?
Must focus.....
Ignore the junk.....
Ignore the lunatics.....
User avatar
Why Not?
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:13 am

Re: UFO Wackjob of the Week

Postby RICH-ENGLAND » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:22 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah !. that one reminded me of captain scarlet "this is the voice of the mysterons"

thanks

rich
ATS HAS TURNED INTO A "BALLOONATIC" ASYLUM
User avatar
RICH-ENGLAND
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 343
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:06 am

Re: UFO Wackjob of the Week

Postby Slippery Jim » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:19 am

Oh.... dear.... God....! :lol: Umm!
You couldn't find your own arse with two hands, a map and Google!
User avatar
Slippery Jim
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:14 am

Re: UFO Wackjob of the Week

Postby chrLz » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:40 am

RICH-ENGLAND wrote:...hahah !. that one reminded me of captain scarlet "this is the voice of the mysterons"


Wow. That brings back weird memories. As a kid, I used to feel guilty pleasure watching Captain Scarlet - it always made me feel quite uneasy.. It was just like the Thunderbirds (for very obvious reasons), but with a Satanist as the director.. :( Even the good guys were quite creepy. :shock:


Although I sorta liked Captain Blue, and he had the good taste to fall for Symphony Angel - who wouldn't...

Image
"To wear the mantle of Galileo, it is not enough that you be persecuted by an unkind establishment. You must also be right." - Robert L. Park (..almost)
User avatar
chrLz
Moderator
 
Posts: 258
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:47 am

Re: UFO Wackjob of the Week

Postby mosfet » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:45 pm

Why Not? wrote:Good Morning Team.....

I nominate this guy for "UFO Whackjob of the Week"


Both of them

"Bryl-creem, a little dab'll do ya,"
mosfet
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:03 pm

Re: UFO Wackjob of the Week

Postby mosfet » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:33 pm

Access Denied wrote:pwf’s ban is now permanent…


ETA: Banned for the above and failing to comply with the terms of the temporary ban.


8)
mosfet
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:03 pm

Re: UFO Wackjob of the Week

Postby Slippery Jim » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:12 am

pwf’s ban is now permanent…


ETA: Banned for the above and failing to comply with the terms of the temporary ban.


So is mine. Touchy buggers over there! :lol:
You couldn't find your own arse with two hands, a map and Google!
User avatar
Slippery Jim
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:14 am

Re: UFO Wackjob of the Week

Postby mosfet » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:21 pm

This should explain it in her own words

Looks like pwf found a new home at Amkon along with her new found buddies.


http://amkon.net/welcome-new-members-t1 ... l?p=558453
mosfet
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:03 pm

Re: UFO Wackjob of the Week

Postby mosfet » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:15 pm

You just never know. I wonder if the left wing media will want to ban UFO bbs along with Sarah Palin's blog. A few people called it right, and told him to get help. Probably risked getting banned. Maybe they "set" him off? I wonder what other bbs he's on?


http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 03558.html
mosfet
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:03 pm

Re: UFO Wackjob of the Week

Postby Why Not? » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:50 am

Evening All.....

Here's another ATS triumph:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread712973/pg1

211 flags, 150 or so stars, 22 pages of rabid posting.....

All for.....you guessed it.....some Chinese lanterns.

Oh well......

I guess it keeps the clicks going for the advertisers!

Kind regards
Why Not?
Must focus.....
Ignore the junk.....
Ignore the lunatics.....
User avatar
Why Not?
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:13 am

Re: UFO Wackjob of the Week

Postby mosfet » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:25 pm

This numnuts deserves top honors in the wacko of the month

hyundisonata

http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index. ... 1329587089
mosfet
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:03 pm

Re: UFO Wackjob of the Week

Postby James Carlson » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:12 pm

mosfet wrote:This numnuts deserves top honors in the wacko of the month

hyundisonata

http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index. ... 1329587089

IRT hyundisonata: people who claim to have suffered a severe psychological trauma and then follow it up with insistent claims that all they want is to escape from their "new found hell" and are willing to do anything in order to achieve that goal are generally full of B.S. if they still don't know anything about how humans deal with real psychological trauma, and this guy is supremely and obviously ignorant. He doesn't want answers -- if he did, he'd look at psychology first and mysterious undertones of alien abduction second. People who really want answers go out and look for answers, and they do that by asking questions. Hyundisonata doesn't have any questions, and he's more than a little contemptuous of answers -- he just wants to talk about himself, and that makes him very easy to dismiss. In the places you'd expect to see a question mark, all you'll find with this guy is another "lol". This clown is a noisemaker and nothing more.

Those people who are actually looking for explanations are never so quick to dismiss possible solutions, even if they are a bit parochial. Anybody trying to fixate their desperation somewhere amongst the most common of our universal points-of-view -- like any normal person looking for help and understanding -- would welcome an ordinary solution for their traumatic personality problems. I've gotta tell you, that's one of the little things that really annoys me about the pathetic claims of "genuine abductees": they are so obviously calls for attention, not help. People who genuinely want help, look for help -- they don't dismiss everything except the "green men in the bathtub" solutions. In my opinion that's absolutely the most criminal achievement of the whole abduction abuse phenomena: it's taught interested outsiders that victimology now encompasses human, psychopathic responses to not understanding the essence or the reality of your own environment. And that makes this guy's "new found hell" symptomatic of little more than his own ignorance.

Even worse (if you can imagine such a horror), it's because of this new lesson of the new victimology becoming so standardized in the new mythology being created out of nothing but corpse of Philip K. Dick so poorly interpreted by creeps like this that I now have to put up with reruns of "Lost" instead of "Columbo". When exactly did Americans start to believe that people who honestly need your help really just want to pee on your shoes while screaming that you just don't understand them well enough? And who the Hell started the rumor that this makes for great television drama? Since when is everybody who goes to a hospital or calls for the police or looks for a decent typing instructor completely bat #@$&% crazy insane? People who genuinely want some help will look for some help. They don't insult you when you give them a few valid suggestions, and they don't consider your momentary interest an invitation to convince you that their problems are so exotic that they don't even originate on the same planet, thereby making your recommendations a losing proposition that should never have been uttered. That would be like telling someone "I just don't believe that it's possible that Jesus actually died and was resurrected three days later -- and that's why I'm starting my own religion that doesn't recognize such an arbitrary timeline like 'three days', y'know?" and then demanding that you start paying them tithes!

They've single-handedly created a new human archetype that has nothing at all to do with real human character. Even Carl Jung would vomit, and he was genuinely interested in the possibility of a new humanity. This guy is just another failed comic book author without any of the real physical aggression that generally comes along with real failure -- not comic book failure. For chrissake, he should just go out and buy a real gun, shoot his neighbor's dog (in the leg), and get himself sent to a real prison (instead of this imaginary prison of the "new found hell" he's become so obsessed with) so that he can find out for himself what real abuse, and real psychological problems, and real anger, and disgust, and pain, and aggression, and hopelessness, and complete and total dysfunction is really all about so that the rest of the world (and that one dog with the crook in the side and the sad little limp -- the only real victim in this hypothetical solution) can try and forget about his ridiculous whining in regard to the ubiquitous "grown men crying like babies because they were helpless in their plight." God love him, even my cat would want to kick this guy's ass.

I think Wyatt Earp said it best: "Some folks just need to be shot more often than others..."
User avatar
James Carlson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:11 am
Location: Albuquerque, NM

Re: UFO Wackjob of the Week

Postby mosfet » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:47 pm

James Carlson wrote:
mosfet wrote:This numnuts deserves top honors in the wacko of the month

hyundisonata

http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index. ... 1329587089

IRT hyundisonata: people who claim to have suffered a severe psychological trauma and then follow it up with insistent claims that all they want is to escape from their "new found hell" and are willing to do anything in order to achieve that goal are generally full of B.S. if they still don't know anything about how humans deal with real psychological trauma, and this guy is supremely and obviously ignorant. He doesn't want answers -- if he did, he'd look at psychology first and mysterious undertones of alien abduction second. People who really want answers go out and look for answers, and they do that by asking questions. Hyundisonata doesn't have any questions, and he's more than a little contemptuous of answers -- he just wants to talk about himself, and that makes him very easy to dismiss. In the places you'd expect to see a question mark, all you'll find with this guy is another "lol". This clown is a noisemaker and nothing more.

Those people who are actually looking for explanations are never so quick to dismiss possible solutions, even if they are a bit parochial. Anybody trying to fixate their desperation somewhere amongst the most common of our universal points-of-view -- like any normal person looking for help and understanding -- would welcome an ordinary solution for their traumatic personality problems. I've gotta tell you, that's one of the little things that really annoys me about the pathetic claims of "genuine abductees": they are so obviously calls for attention, not help. People who genuinely want help, look for help -- they don't dismiss everything except the "green men in the bathtub" solutions. In my opinion that's absolutely the most criminal achievement of the whole abduction abuse phenomena: it's taught interested outsiders that victimology now encompasses human, psychopathic responses to not understanding the essence or the reality of your own environment. And that makes this guy's "new found hell" symptomatic of little more than his own ignorance.

Even worse (if you can imagine such a horror), it's because of this new lesson of the new victimology becoming so standardized in the new mythology being created out of nothing but corpse of Philip K. Dick so poorly interpreted by creeps like this that I now have to put up with reruns of "Lost" instead of "Columbo". When exactly did Americans start to believe that people who honestly need your help really just want to pee on your shoes while screaming that you just don't understand them well enough? And who the Hell started the rumor that this makes for great television drama? Since when is everybody who goes to a hospital or calls for the police or looks for a decent typing instructor completely bat #@$&% crazy insane? People who genuinely want some help will look for some help. They don't insult you when you give them a few valid suggestions, and they don't consider your momentary interest an invitation to convince you that their problems are so exotic that they don't even originate on the same planet, thereby making your recommendations a losing proposition that should never have been uttered. That would be like telling someone "I just don't believe that it's possible that Jesus actually died and was resurrected three days later -- and that's why I'm starting my own religion that doesn't recognize such an arbitrary timeline like 'three days', y'know?" and then demanding that you start paying them tithes!

They've single-handedly created a new human archetype that has nothing at all to do with real human character. Even Carl Jung would vomit, and he was genuinely interested in the possibility of a new humanity. This guy is just another failed comic book author without any of the real physical aggression that generally comes along with real failure -- not comic book failure. For chrissake, he should just go out and buy a real gun, shoot his neighbor's dog (in the leg), and get himself sent to a real prison (instead of this imaginary prison of the "new found hell" he's become so obsessed with) so that he can find out for himself what real abuse, and real psychological problems, and real anger, and disgust, and pain, and aggression, and hopelessness, and complete and total dysfunction is really all about so that the rest of the world (and that one dog with the crook in the side and the sad little limp -- the only real victim in this hypothetical solution) can try and forget about his ridiculous whining in regard to the ubiquitous "grown men crying like babies because they were helpless in their plight." God love him, even my cat would want to kick this guy's ass.

I think Wyatt Earp said it best: "Some folks just need to be shot more often than others..."


Great post, explains a lot.

I see where the thread has been edited I guess to protect that numnut from further ridicule which he brought entirely upon himself, but I thought it was funny.

I couldn't understand what his persistence was with telling everyone his address? I think it could have been a camouflaged call for help? It would be sad to hear that this guy committed suicide or some such deed.

But I don't understand why these boards encourage these people. OMF was that way only it seemed that the crazier you were the better you could fit into that board. Once they take hold it becomes a snowball effect and soon enough the philosophy of the entire board is devoted to these attention seekers and their bullcrap stories. I've seen several boards go down the tubes this way including the first Mufon board. It's a sad day for ufology when these people seem to gravitate to these boards and it's like a pheromone attracting others of their persuasion. Fortunately OMF and all their garbage went down the tubes but then these people just scatter and like a force of gravity eventually congregate on their new planet somewhere.

Edit to add

Now this numnut claims he was dead for sixteen minutes. If true, explanes his impaired mental condition and behavior as his brain cells were dying from a lack of oxygen and he probably suffers debilitating brain damage.
http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index. ... start=1665

Take it from me it is definitely real and I have been there several times, ok it is not all the religious nonsense and yes every one goes good or bad but it is fantastic beyond belief. In fact I have it somewhere on video the moment I kicked the bucket one time as it was at one of my parties that I always filmed on the sly lol and it shows me dead for over sixteen minutes and I do not think the trick of the brain theory at death could cover that length of time.
mosfet
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:03 pm

Previous

Google

Return to UFOs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron