The Troyan UFO Phenomenon

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: The Troyan UFO Phenomenon

Postby ch1n1t0 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:01 pm

Thanks you for bringing that up Ry!

I'm well aware of those bases being present on Bulgarian territory. I think that their official reasons behind the US building presence here is due to the tactical placement of my country, especially according to the Middle East. It's the closest European country to the region, and we all know that Turkey doesn't like the US much, the reason why they didn't build those there.

Here is some info I managed to gather about these:

On 28th of March, 2006, the Bulgarian Minister of External affairs Ivaylo Kalfin and Condoleezza Rice sign a contract between Bulgaria and the US, for simultaneous use from both countries of the bases on Bulgarian territory.

All bases are as follows:
- Novo Selo - base for training of infantry
- Bezmer - airbase, used for transportation of men power and technologies to Novo Selo base
- Graf Ignatievo - airbase, again, used for transportation of people and technology to Novo Selo
- storage base Aytos - mainly having support functions for the Novo Selo polygon

Here is a helpful map to get you orriented in the spreading of these:

Image

All in all, since Bulgaria is a small country, I don't think these do any good in relation to distance, everything here is closeby, especially for such technology.

A few things I'd like to note - from what I managed to find about these bases, I can tell that there are occasions when civilians are let in for different reasons. Most times they are construction workers who work on improving the conditions in the base, or working on additions to it. All in all, what I'm saying is that there isn't a lot of secrecy around these bases. However, my parents have a really good friend in the military, he's also in a position where he might have more information on his hands. I'm willing to speak with him regarding what we saw, and ask him is there any chance, such technology to be held on our territory, and of course, be kept in secret from the locals. As far as I'm aware, there are close to none underground parts of these bases, so it would be quite hard to hide those from the populace.

What I think can be done in order to dissect this area of the case, is first when we get over to the Troyan area and talk with people, we will try hard to determine since when are these lights being observed in the region. If more than two people confirm these to be appearing before 2006, it would lower the chances for these to be the places from where those crafts came. As I know how things go around here in Bulgaria, I still find it hard to believe the military would be able to keep such technology hidden, there would have been at least gossip going around about this, I assure you. Especially, when taking in account the number of crafts we saw that night.

Also, it's important to note that from what we could conclude, in overall the crafts were coming from the East, and were continuing towards West (quite slowly, I'd say, like scanning the area). The triangular craft we saw, specifically continued really far in the distance towards West and none of the US bases are located there. Still, it could've been a mannouver just to fool us away from this possibility...

And if that was the US of A, one thing really bothers me - since when and from where, do we have technology that surpasses the laws of physics (speaking about the manouvers of the lights in the distance, and the fact the vertically positioned triangle defied all air resistance). I know, I know, black ops... But if these were black ops (that weren't originally stationed in the bases in Bulgaria, which I find to be much more likely) then why going back to the same place? Is there something of importance there? There are quite a lot of other places on Earth where the pilots of these black ops could train and feel much more secure from the public eye, than here. Also, if they weren't stationed here (which we will find out in a few days), this brings quite a lot of other risks for this operation to be just an ordinary test/training.

I will see what I can gather further after having a word with the military person I mentioned.

In the meantime, I'm paying close attention to your thoughts, guys :)

Thanks for your time,

Martin
ch1n1t0
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:47 pm


Re: The Troyan UFO Phenomenon

Postby ryguy » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:11 pm

ch1n1t0 wrote:What I think can be done in order to dissect this area of the case, is first when we get over to the Troyan area and talk with people, we will try hard to determine since when are these lights being observed in the region. If more than two people confirm these to be appearing before 2006, it would lower the chances for these to be the places from where those crafts came.


I think that would be a very, very smart approach. Try to get some time-line for when the sightings may have started and either way that'll be an important clue.

As I know how things go around here in Bulgaria, I still find it hard to believe the military would be able to keep such technology hidden, there would have been at least gossip going around about this, I assure you. Especially, when taking in account the number of crafts we saw that night.


Yes, you could be right. Seeing as the U.S. and Bulgaria are allies, there no real danger in doing such tests (with the Bulgarian government's permission, obviously) except, as you mention, that the locals will start seeing some strange things going on.

Also, it's important to note that from what we could conclude, in overall the crafts were coming from the East, and were continuing towards West (quite slowly, I'd say, like scanning the area). The triangular craft we saw, specifically continued really far in the distance towards West and none of the US bases are located there. Still, it could've been a mannouver just to fool us away from this possibility...


That's really interesting. By the way, did it have any shape similar to the triangular F117?

http://www.motortopia.com/planes/2005-c ... -hawk-8073

Not that I'd think it was an F117, because the flight behavior you describe (hoving/slow-moving) doesn't fit - but if it was some sort of remote-controlled UAV that was able to hover and move slowly, it might have the same stealth technology and characteristics (shape/color/etc...).

And if that was the US of A, one thing really bothers me - since when and from where, do we have technology that surpasses the laws of physics (speaking about the manouvers of the lights in the distance, and the fact the vertically positioned triangle defied all air resistance).


Well, the UAV thread that Access Denied and Ray were debating a while back discussed some of the interesting flight capabilities of the latest unmanned/remote controlled craft. I can't even imagine what sort of classified bleeding-edge technologies they must have these days.

Laser technologies would probably explain the maneuvers of the lights in the sky. But, please don't assume that I'm saying that's what you saw, I'm just throwing these things out as possibilities to cross off the list when you are investigating on-location.

I will see what I can gather further after having a word with the military person I mentioned.


This is a fascinating case and I'm really looking forward to hearing more about what you learn. If you're interested, we would be interested in publishing your final report/findings about the sighting on our main blog.

Thanks Martin!
-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Re: The Troyan UFO Phenomenon

Postby ryguy » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:28 pm

USAF only admitted the existence of this one at the end of 2009:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2401313/posts

This is one the UK has in the works that can hover like a helicopter, and planned use is energy-weapons/lasers, etc. No idea where similar U.S. technology is at the moment.

http://www.popsci.com/technology/articl ... tealth-uav

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Re: The Troyan UFO Phenomenon

Postby nablator » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:31 pm

Thank you for the very detailed description. It must have been an amazing sighting. I watched the TV show video yesterday and could not make out anything except some lights in the darkness. As there is no reference point it is not possible to get any information about the distance, speed, shape... Nothing to analyze, really.

The simplest and most effective way to document such a sighting would be to use two cameras positioned at two known, distant enough places, and put some markers in the scenery, something that is visible, doesn't move and you know where it is. This would enable precise calculation of position and speed. Some people would probably suggest using a night vision camera and spectroscopy (diffraction grating), but I don't know much about these techniques.

ch1n1t0 wrote:if that was the US of A, one thing really bothers me - since when and from where, do we have technology that surpasses the laws of physics (speaking about the manouvers of the lights in the distance, and the fact the vertically positioned triangle defied all air resistance).

Are you sure? You also wrote :

The last object that was showing specific characteristics and was visible enough to make out details, was at almost our altitude. It appeared at around 4:00-4:30. It looked like a disc again, but we couldn't make out a body of the craft, so we're not completely sure.

As you say it was too dark to see the body.

The greatest thing about this object is that we could really clearly see a very specific characteristic about its way of movement - on equal intervals (I measured them to be around 5 seconds) the triangle simply rotated on 90 degrees around its center, changing the positions only of its angles, as the center light being stationary, and this rotation occured just in the matter of tenth of a second, continuesly, as the object was flying away from us until it disappeared.

From your drawing it looks more like 180°. Or is is displayed after two rotations? Maybe the body was bigger than it seemed from the lights, and 6 lights were alternating 3 by 3?
User avatar
nablator
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:44 am

Re: The Troyan UFO Phenomenon

Postby RICH-ENGLAND » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:38 pm

ryguy wrote:USAF only admitted the existence of this one at the end of 2009:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2401313/posts

This is one the UK has in the works that can hover like a helicopter, and planned use is energy-weapons/lasers, etc. No idea where similar U.S. technology is at the moment.

http://www.popsci.com/technology/articl ... tealth-uav

-Ryan


not only that but there are pictures showing a couple of very similar but different uav's, so nobody is certain which one is the RQ 170 that the us has admitted to existing...

thanks

rich
ATS HAS TURNED INTO A "BALLOONATIC" ASYLUM
User avatar
RICH-ENGLAND
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 343
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:06 am

Re: The Troyan UFO Phenomenon

Postby ch1n1t0 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:22 pm

Hi Nab,

Thanks for your input as well. I also mentioned, regarding the video and photos from 2009, that it isn't much of a proof regarding anything, imo, especially if we don't have the originals to study (if we're lucky, we'll get our hands on those). I don't give much faith in them as being proof, even when we get the originals, since they're indeed lights in the night sky (or since we're tackling it from all possible angles - possible but unlikely to be ground based lights).

However, this footage and the sighting details from 2009, do hold some merit in my opinion, when you put them side by side with our 2010 report.

Regarding the part of the report that you quoted - it is regarding the very last object that we saw, it differed in a way from the 70% of other objects that were simply too distant to get a hold off size and to see any body of a disc. They were simply mannouvering, flashing from time to time lights, capable of quite some drastic changes of direction, etc. etc.

The reason we couldn't be sure whether it was elongated or was a diskshaped object, was due to its position from our point of view - it had 5 very bright lights connected to one another, we couldn't see if there is anything inbetween them. This object was at a position, where as a background it had the lights from the town of Troyan, it wasn't that dark in that direction at all, actually because of the light polution from the town and nearby villages, is what made it hard to distinct any certain shape of this object. However, in the case with the triangle it was the other way around. Meaning the fact that it came between us and the city lights from below, made it so easily distinguishable as shape. Actually, the triangular object was the one craft where we could see the whole craft with its outter edges as clear as a white sheet. Because we didn't know what distance it was away from us, it's hard to judge about the size of it, but it looked like slightly bigger than a stealth bomber. Again, this size part is speculation and I don't think it should go in the "facts" bin.

Regarding your question about the rotation of the craft - I didn't specifically show the degrees of rotating in that drawing, I was more concentrated on showing it's position and flying direction in relation to the ground, but as I said it in the report - it rotated on 90 degrees.

By the way, whenever I go back to the region in the next few days, I will ask this teacher to show me where the video was taken, so we could have daylight footage from the exact same place.

Now, as for your queries Ry, the shape was a hard solid triangle, meaning there were no indications of wings or "cut-ins" in its design - the edges were straigh lines. Also, the short moment of a second when we could observe it from it's side, I was left with the memories of it being completely flat, or even if it had a bump in it's front it would have been a really slight one, that we couldn't depict at all. The only similarity I can find between the triangle and stealth crafts of that type, is the shape, but still, as I said, the edges were straight, forming a perfect triangle, unlike the case with the stealth crafts. I was really angry at a moment, because at that time we already have gotten tired of trying to take photos of any of these objects. If we thought in time about taking a photo or video of the triangle, with the lights from the towns below behind it, I think I would've provided footage equal in quality, even if not better, than the one from 89 in Belgium.

Allas, I wasn't much into UFOs before and have never thought about how I should react in such situations. To be honest, I think I was more than a fool that night, because I never thought about bringing back a lot of footage, or even trying to take much. I was more concerned whether we'll live through the night, or what could happen, will any of these guys land and introduce themselves to us, stuff of that sort. If it was to happen again, one can be sure that I would bring back tons of photos and video footage.

I will actually go back to the same place, armed with a decent camera and equipment, such as the one Nab gave an idea about. I'm planning on doing so in April, and also think I'll go for 10-day camps 3-4 months in a row, around the time when moon phase is New Moon. But it's winter now, the Troyan-Kurnare passage is closed (it is every year in the winter) and I can't get there in any way, and don't think it would be good for the health as well.

Hope I've answered your questions well enough, and am looking forward to more.

Ry, I'd be more than happy if you guys posted this in your main blog, but I'll have to do some grammar and repetition redactions first (especially the reptition, it's just killing me lol). Yet, I think it's too early for this, when I get back with new information and we get it dissected and discussed, just then I find it reasonable for you guys to include it in the blog :)

Best regards,

Martin
ch1n1t0
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:47 pm

Re: The Troyan UFO Phenomenon

Postby longhaircowboy » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:50 pm

ch1n1to wrote:
Basing my opinion on my sighting, I can assure you there is advanced technology flying above us. As to who is operating those, I don't dare speculate about it anymore, hope that will change with future evolvement.
This is an awfully bold statement. I read your accounts of the sighting and I didn't see anything in them that would lead one to that assumption. But then again it is true there is advanced tech in the air but its earth based and not anything ET.
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Memory...is an internal rumor.
George Santayana
User avatar
longhaircowboy
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:05 am
Location: Florida

Re: The Troyan UFO Phenomenon

Postby Buckwild » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:12 am

Hi everyone,

I checked for seismic activity in the EMSC database for August 10th 2010 @ 10h30 pm LT (UTC + 2) :
One event in the order of 2.5 MAG [+] happened in Romania (45.17 N ; 23.05 E) @ 00:26:38.9 UTC (Aug 11th that is)
http://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/ind ... 5&view=156

Same verification with April 24th 2009 all the way until April 27th 2009, nothing even close shows up.

As far as UAVs, here is a document that might be valuable for your research :
http://www.narcap.org/reports/011/narca ... AV_txt.pdf

Here is a list of local astronomers who might be able to hook you up with the Bulgarian Allsky cam network (could not find/locate one but hey, you might want to get in touch with these guys, you never know) :
http://www.imo.net/imo/whoiswho?country=Bulgaria

If you want to set up a field trip this spring, I'll do my best to help you out as far as the instruments & protocols you might need to gather valuable data.

Cheers,
Buck
User avatar
Buckwild
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:01 am

Re: The Troyan UFO Phenomenon

Postby ch1n1t0 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:48 am

Hey guys,

Thanks for your input LHC, however, I don't think you've read the whole thread. In my report from 2010 (the one I saw with my bare eyes, along with a friend of mine) there is a good number of indications pointing towards my personal belief there is advanced technology flying in our skies. I don't mean to be rude at all, but I think you should read the report of our experience again. The triangle which defied the laws of air resistance, as well as the bizzare hovering disk shaped object, are enough indications for me that there is indeed advanced (even mind-blowing) technology flying in our skies. Not to mention the crazy manouvering lights that were a bit more distant from us. I've never stated even once that I believe these to be extraterrestrial in origin, tbh, I'm actually quite angry at the fact I can't seem to get even one indication which would weigh answers to one side of the two possibilities. Please, do read again the whole artice if you've got the time, I think there are quite a few facts that you might have missed. And if that's not the case, feel welcome to present why you don't think any of the information I provided point towards advanced technology flying in our skies, as I'm a bit perplexed by that statement of yours.

Buck, thanks for your input on the EQ data. As I previously said, I don't remember anything of significance happening on that same day/night, however, I do remember that there were a few earthquakes few days after our sighting, these even got reported on the news (I don't think I would've heard about this at all, if I wasn't at a friend of mine who had a TV set, and heard those news. As I stated, I don't find the odds high enough to consider the possibility of a connection between the two events, yet, I'm still looking for answers, leaving my mind open, trying no to let my brains drop on the floor or anything. I will now take a closer look at the links you provided, thank you very much for those!

Cheers,

Martin
ch1n1t0
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:47 pm

Re: The Troyan UFO Phenomenon

Postby ryguy » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:18 pm

ch1n1t0 wrote:Ry, I'd be more than happy if you guys posted this in your main blog, but I'll have to do some grammar and repetition redactions first (especially the reptition, it's just killing me lol). Yet, I think it's too early for this, when I get back with new information and we get it dissected and discussed, just then I find it reasonable for you guys to include it in the blog :)

Best regards,

Martin


Yes, I meant a publication of your trip back to the spot and your descriptions of what you find when you go. Don't worry about spelling and grammar, I've been told I'm a decent editor. :-)

Good luck... Do you use Twitter? I'd be interested in following along with your trip "real time".

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Re: The Troyan UFO Phenomenon

Postby Why Not? » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:26 am

Ch1n1t0......

Hey!

I'm really glad you've presented your material here.

As you may have noticed, my reading time has been quite limited during the past several days.

I will have a really good look at your material during the next day or so, albeit I did read your work on ATS in detail.

As you have already seen, this is quite a different forum & as I said, this discussion will almost certainly continue over a long period of time, based on intelligent commentary as events transpire &/or new information comes to light.

Kind regards
Why Not?
Must focus.....
Ignore the junk.....
Ignore the lunatics.....
User avatar
Why Not?
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:13 am

Re: The Troyan UFO Phenomenon

Postby stiver » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:59 pm

Hi, Martin.

We've met briefly on the ATS forum and exchanged a couple of e-mails. For the other members and to remind you - I am also Bulgarian from Sofia. I don't post here but regularly read this forum because the healthy level-minded comments here help me to keep focused on the reality. I am glad to see that you are still very determined to continue researching your sighting.

I have something for you. Our conversation was short and they didn't get to a point telling you that I know a person from Tryavna, who had a remarkable sighting on 1 October, 2008. The man, Peter, contacted me personally through my blog. We stayed in touch for a very long time, which gave me the opportunity to learn a lot about him. I have no doubt that the man is completely sincere about his sighting. Since that event Peter became very interested in researching UFO events in the area. He had one more sighting an year later, together with his wife and children. The second sighting resembled a ball lightning, flying close to the ground in the woods near Tryavna.

Since you are looking for other witnesses in the region, I am willing to ask his permission to give you his name and e-mail address.

This is his sighting as it was reported in MUFON:

http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/manage_sigh ... 1297508647

Long Description of Sighting Report

I am a MUFON member from Bulgaria and an author of a blog about UFO news in Bulgarian language. I was contacted, through the blog, by a witness with the request to help him with translating and submitting the report. The following is the translation of his first email to me:

Hello. My name is P.S., 41 y.o. from Tryavna, Bulgaria. On 1 October, 2008, at 2:00AM something woke me up and I decided to look through the window. I opened slightly the curtain and was shocked. Against the window, in the sky, I saw six orange colored UFO-s arranged in a triangular formation. Each of the objects was with the size of a full moon, a little smaller. The objects were moving from east to the west. I looked at them till they arrived above the house. Then I quickly left the house and went out, in the yard. There happened something incredible. The whole triangle turned sharply to the left. The six objects began to exchange their positions till they rearranged themselves again in a triangular formation and continued moving to the sought-west. I am interested in astronomy and astronomic observations since I was a pupil and I know that this couldn’t be a natural phenomenon. I know only that this could be operated only by intelligent beings. I believe in extraterrestrial life. Since October, I make regular night observations and I believe that I’ll see them again. Unfortunately, I am alone in Tryavna and have no one here to share my views and experience.

The following is some additional information I received from P.S. in other e-mails:

The next day, on 1 October, I went to the police station and reported my sighting. I asked whether they had received other signals about this. They just looked at me and shrugged. Probably they thought that I’m crazy, but they were three policemen there. After the police, I went to the editorial office of the local newspaper “Tryavna Week”. They also didn’t have any information but looked interested in publishing my story in the newspaper. I refused because I’m a public figure and I was afraid they may think that I am crazy, on drugs, or drunk.

You asked did I make any photos. It was 2:00 AM; I was dumbfounded and even didn’t think to take my cell phone to make pictures. All this happened very quickly, in 1-1.5 minutes. The objects were moving quite fast, but I was able to examine them well enough. There were no sounds. It was dark and quiet. The objects were moving smoothly and didn’t make any noise. While they were making the maneuver, I was paralyzed with fear because I didn’t expect it. When I saw the objects above the house, they looked perfect circles. When they moved away, to the west, they looked more like baseballs.

After I entered back in the house, I didn’t look at the clock because I didn’t turn on the lights. I briefly looked at the clock on my cell phone only when I woke up and before looking through the window. Back in the house, after the sighting, I laid down but couldn’t sleep at all. 10 minutes later I gathered some courage and went out again. And this continued all night, walking in and out of the house. Do I think that they “saw” me? Yes, definitely. Now I have this strange feeling like they are looking at me all the time. A few days later, I was searching the web and found on some American website a picture that looked exactly like what I saw. Only that one was made of 10 objects. Mine were 6. I was completely delighted to find out that other people have seen the same thing I saw.

Should you be interested in receiving more information from P.S. or from me, please, contact us at the provided e-mails. Three days ago I tried to contact the Bulgarian MUFON chapter with no success.
The attached are 2 drawings of the triangular formation made by P.S. daughter under his supervision. The photo shows his house on the left and was made later, from the spot, where he was looking at the objects. The direction is sough-sought-east and is the place, where the objects rearanged their positions.

Links to the illustrations of the sighting:

http://www.mufoncms.com/files/15075_sub ... ects_1.jpg
http://www.mufoncms.com/files/15075_sub ... ects_2.jpg
http://www.mufoncms.com/files/15075_sub ... _house.jpg
stiver
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:33 am

Re: The Troyan UFO Phenomenon

Postby ch1n1t0 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:04 pm

Hi WhyNot? and stiver :)

WN, I deeply appreciate the fact that you shared the whereabouts of this place with me, I feel much more comfortable here, as I said a couple of times already. I do hope that with further research of this case we will be able to get a step closer to some answers!

Stiver, it is very nice meeting you over here, as well! I was actually wondering if you were aware of RA, and was thinking about sharing it with you. Thank you for your previous and hopefully forthcoming assistance with my research. Btw, I was thinking about sharing the information presented here at the other place where you invited me a couple of months ago, but will do that as soon as there are more updates from the field trip I'm planning. Also, please, excuse me for my recent lousy communication over the net, but for the last three months I've had my hands full with important stuff I needed to get done. Also, thank you for including the report from this person from Tryavna. I have to say that I did see this particular case a few times after I started digging for answers, and it is also very interesting. I'm wondering whether there is a connection between the events from both regions, as both Troyan and Tryavna are located in the skirts of the Balkan Mount chain, and they're actually close by. So, to answer your question - please, go ahead and give that person my e-mail, I'd be more than happy to see how far he has gone with his conclusions.

OK, now for a small but interesting update - the friend who was with me in August 2010 just told me yesterday about an interesting find. While he was looking at a very detailed topographic map of the Central Balkan, he saw that really close to the hotel at Beklemeto there is a building of the Bulgarian Academy of Science. I didn't know about that till now, and still can't confirm it with info on the net, but is a very intriguing find, in my opinion.

Will update you when they send me the photo of the detailed map, as I haven't seen it yet myself.

Cheers!

Martin
ch1n1t0
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:47 pm

Re: The Troyan UFO Phenomenon

Postby stiver » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:41 pm

ch1n1t0 wrote:Hi WhyNot? and stiver :)
Also, thank you for including the report from this person from Tryavna. I have to say that I did see this particular case a few times after I started digging for answers, and it is also very interesting. I'm wondering whether there is a connection between the events from both regions, as both Troyan and Tryavna are located in the skirts of the Balkan Mount chain, and they're actually close by. So, to answer your question - please, go ahead and give that person my e-mail, I'd be more than happy to see how far he has gone with his conclusions.
Martin


Ahh, I'm so sorry, Martin for misleading you. I totally confused the two cities Tryavna and Troyan. Today isn't my best day :oops: . Certainly, this is the reason I didn't give you the contact the first time. If you are still interested, just drop me a pm and I'll send it to you.

Don't worry about not posting on our forum. Here you'll get some really good comments and suggestions and this is what mostly matters. Good luck.

Iza (stiver)
stiver
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:33 am

Re: The Troyan UFO Phenomenon

Postby ch1n1t0 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:25 pm

Greets!

I just dug up an important find and am sharing it immediatly - new information regarding a sighting that was reported on 9th January, 2011. It took place outside the same village near Troyan, Patreshko, this time the witness is someone who has never seen before any of the previously reported such.

I stumbled upon this from the short article found at this link http://troian.com/life/s-dalekogled-nablyudavaha-nlo-nad-patreshko/ . It is hosted at the official website of the town of Troyan, I certainly hope that it will be viewable outside Bulgaria. I will now outline several important facts, as I don't have the time to translate the whole article:

- the 46 years old witness, Dragomir Dimitrov, spotted a very large object, a couple of times brighter than the brightest stars in the sky, he observed it for about 2 hours. He also had the chance to observe it through a telescope - he said that from closer it looked like a half-sphere (excuse the lack for a proper word, I hope this does it)
- it stayed in one place for about half an hour, flashing in bright red and green colors
- after that, it seems to have started hovering slowly from above the hills and peaks
- at the end, two other crafts appeared (no direction was stated) and all three strange lights took off towards East.
- before the sighting, the witness stated that he was a firm believer that all UFO stories are either coming from nutjobs, or people with too active imagination
- nowhere in the article do they state the certain date of the sighting, but since the article has been published on 9th of January, I suppose we could consider it to have happened between 6th and 8th. Just a couple of days after New Moon again heh
- they reminded the readers about the story regarding 2009. It seems that the photo attached to the article is coming from the Marin Vutov (the teacher who witnessed them in 2009). they hint at the fact that because of the lack of any interest in their footage, they will withhold other evidence, that are slowly building up. From this, it seems that probably there were more sightings that occured, but because of fear from ridicule (from which those people already suffered a lot) they won't be sharing these with the media...

So, I think I've managed to find myself a few points to cover in my forthcoming research, and it would be wrong to lie to you that this article didn't get me overexcited...

Hope to see some input... for me, having found this article just now, it's certain that this is still ongoing in the area, and I think it's going to be an interesting Spring :)

Regards,

Martin

p.s. if the article is not viewable, let me know
ch1n1t0
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:47 pm

PreviousNext

Google

Return to UFOs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

cron