The Troyan UFO Phenomenon

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: The Troyan UFO Phenomenon

Postby ch1n1t0 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:48 pm

Hi yet again guys,

Excuse my absence but I didn't get much further in my research due to sortin some professional and personal things recently, and decided to put aside my "fascination" with the UFOs for a little rest. Well, partially these times have passed, and as I didn't have much to write about I withheld myself from doing so. However, I'd like to inform you about two things. First, there was no luck with that military fellow, although I know him well, after asking some questions (I didn't rush into UFOs, military involvement directly at all), and all in all what he told me after he finally got where I was heading was that - it was out of his league knowing so high up secrets, and even if he had any information, he guessed he wouldn't have given them to me, simply cause he wouldn't be allowed to do so.

The second thing is someting that I think I'm still failing at emphasising enough - there are reasons why I think these were very advanced crafts and we didn't see any ordinary military testing. I will bring you back to the triangular object and will try doing it in a clean decent way and will present a little conversation adding to more credibility to my suspicions. Few facts:

- The object was solid and black - we could observe this because it came between us and the town and village lights from the distance, it had a very distinguishable contrast background to it, so it was the best possible position to observe it in the circumstances that night.
- We saw again as clearly as the shape of the triangle, its movement and position while flying - as I mentioned it stayed perfectly perpendicular to the horizon, and was flying in horizontal direction. Meaning that it was facing the forces of air resistance absolutely head-on with its flat surface, probably the worst way of handling air resistance, right? Unless...
- Recently, I had the luck to meet with a friend of mine from several years ago. He is about to get an Engineers degree in Aeronautics (he actually studied and trained for a pilot several years with hundreds of hours of flying when he decided in the end he would be far better off as an Engineer), and I decided he would be able to shed a light regarding this particular object and the way it flew. His words are as follows: "Flight of a solid object in the manner as you describe it is out of the reach of our technology. To work around the air resistance in such a case, and for the object to remain absolutely stable, and no sound generated by its flight, it would require antigravitational propulsion. We don't have this technology, we are still at odds with these on the theoretical side. Are you sure you weren't drunk?" Well, it appeared he has never been interested in informing himself about the black world of technology, because even after I told him I believe it's possible for humans to have this technology and use it, he still rejected this possibility. He laughed when I asked if it's possible for anything such as this to be held somewhere in the U.S. bases on Bulgarian territory.

So, I stand by my original statement, that in my experience and knowledge, the triangular object (the very least) was "a bit" more advanced than what we originally admit to have in our hands. And if it's us, and they're flying those in the Balkan Mountains in Bulgaria, why is that?

All in all, guys, I require any possible mundane explanation of the facts I mentioned above, in laymen's terms if you'd like. I explained the reasons why I believe it is someting much more advanced than the usual we see on army recruite videos or at wars. And I also found someone to shed a little light on this, as I'm not the most informed on aerodynamics and the such, who backed my thoughts, that's why I come back and ask you - please, give me a mundane explanation of how an average craft could behave this way, and when I say this, I'm not being sarcastic at all. I'm trully sincere when saying that I'd be thankful if I receive one, as it will lift a great weight that's been pulling me down and around for the last few months.
ch1n1t0

Postby Buckwild » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:33 am

Hi Martin,

Good to see you back !

I don't quiet get this :

The object was solid and black - we could observe this because it came between us and the town and village lights from the distance, it had a very distinguishable contrast background to it, so it was the best possible position to observe it in the circumstances that night.

In your diagram & drawing in page 1, the triangle was somewhere around 40° above the horizon. How could it be "flying" between you and the village lights in these conditions ? Did you mean to say that it was clearly visible because the residual light above the village helped you distinguish it's overall shape ?

Cheers,
Buck
Buckwild
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ch1n1t0 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:03 am

Hi Buck, it's good to be back!

I will gladly clarify - the diagram I've drawn is a bit misleading, I intended to show the direction of the triangle and the way it was positioned and moving, but back when I drew it I didn't intend on getting the correct angle as much, which was a mistake I learnt from already.

Thank you for bringing this up - also, sorry everyone, as I might have mislead some of you when I stated it passed directly between us and the lights from the town - you can say that it wasn't directly between the light sources and us, rather than between the area of air which was lit up above the same. But it passed very close to some light sources, as villages are randomly scattered as the mountain merges with the Danuba plain. All in all, the triangle passed just about along the line of the horizon (from our POV), it seemed to be at almost our height, even if not lower, meaning the area behind it was very well lit up, which gave us the chance to take a crystal clear (as much as the circumstances allowed it) glance of at least one of the tens of objects we observed. That's the reason why I'm emphasising on it, because I feel it is the one objet that provided most information about its characteristics and is indeed a good sign of advanced aircraft in our sky. That, and the dead silence heard throughout the evening. Excuse me, only broken by the barking of the dogs in the distance coming from all directions. Something about these crafts made the dogs uneasy, I can say this being 100% sure, as this is far from the first time me being camping on that mountain ridge, but is the first time I hear the shepperd dogs barking like that throughout the whole night.

Hope this helps shedding light!

If I can clear any other questions, I'd be most happy to, so keep them coming!

p.s. offtopic: Buck, yet again, a great video as a signature. These guys are genius! Thanks for that, as it gave me a couple of neat ideas about my live performance >:) Teeheheheheh
ch1n1t0

Postby ch1n1t0 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:15 am

Buck, check back on page 1, my Geography post, where there are some photos from the area. Take a look at the second one as it's in higher resolution - imagine that the triangle passed right along the edge of the horizon - that should give you the correct idea :) This photo seems to have been taken from a place with very close to the same view that we had, and it really gives you a perfect daylight referance to the picture we were seeing throughout the night. Although it's hardly the same spot, it was surely taken quite close to it, as these are the very same hills which we were looking towards throughout the night.

Hope I'm being helpful!
ch1n1t0

Postby mosfet » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:37 pm

Very interesting, one of the best recent accounts. Thanks for the effort to share.
mosfet
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ch1n1t0 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:45 pm

I'm back again with some intruiging info.

First of all, I'd like to apologize to everyone who has been following this with interest for the delays in the investigation I'm slowly but surely doing. Unfortunately, I have things that slow me down from time to time and I have been postponing my trip to the area.

However, right now a window of opportunity is open, and tomorrow I'm heading back there for attempts to catch anything of interest with a cam, and of course, will try and get in contact with several people from the locals who have seen these things to do a couple or more interviews.

The reason why I chose to do it now is mainly because of what has been happening for the past 4 days. I know that this might sound to some people a bit sensationalistic (not even sure if I got the word right) but these same lights have been seen for the last several nights by a number of people. This time the witnesses were located in Hissar, which is a small town sitting in the skirts of the Stara Planina mount but this time on its Southern side. What really grabbed my attention was two things - first, the people that I know who saw them (and there are probably more besides them) are smart, rational, logical, and skeptical people. Some of the stuff they're describing are even more impressive than what we observed back in August, 2010. The witnesses are people who have no gain of lying, them being the sister and the mother of my friend who was with me during our sighting. His mother didn't even know about our encounter, until she told him about their experience (that's when he decided it's OK to tell her, without her thinking her son is a nutjob).

Now, the second and even more impressive fact is that the witnesses report seeing and hearing a couple of jets that were scrambled to follow the lights. I haven't yet gone to the place, to meet and question them face to face, so my information for now is limited, but even if we don't see and capture anything for ourselves, we will still have some interesting eyewitness reports from both the Northern and Southern side of this exact area. And hopefully, some photo and video footage as well!

Cheers, and will be back in a few days with further updates. Keep those fingers crossed :D

p.s. Thanks for the kind words, mosfet, hopefully at some point the information will be enough for us to chew on and get to a resolution. I, myself, still don't have my mind set up, which is a good thing in my opinion, however, am leaning more towards these being man made in nature. But, let me underline that it'd be a great let down, if it turns out that the flying saucers, triangles, etc. are all man-made, and not because they aren't little green men who would come and save us from our boring mundane lives (sorry, couldn't resist it :D ), but because it'll mean that we've been using antigravity tech for decades, and all of that has been happening behind the curtains. :^o
ch1n1t0

Postby ryguy » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:00 pm

Looking forward to the updates - keep us posted!
-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby cripmeister » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:13 am

That sounds interesting, looking forward to it.
I call your flying saucer and raise you one unicorn!
cripmeister

Postby Why Not? » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:48 pm

ch1n1t0.....

Good luck!

I will be interested to read your next report.

Kind regards
Why Not?
Must focus.....
Ignore the junk.....
Ignore the lunatics.....
Why Not?
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby RICH-ENGLAND » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:36 pm

keep up the good work martin.

thanks

rich
ATS HAS TURNED INTO A "BALLOONATIC" ASYLUM
RICH-ENGLAND
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby ch1n1t0 » Fri May 27, 2016 10:12 pm

I'm not really sure what happened with this forum. Seems no one is around. Now, if anyone is around from the people who have downloaded the video that I uploaded here with subtitles, please, be kind to get in touch with me, as its been taken down from its original source, and the HDD with it is gone.
ch1n1t0

Previous

Google

Return to UFOs