White House: There's no sign of E.T. or UFO cover-up

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

White House: There's no sign of E.T. or UFO cover-up

Postby James Carlson » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:58 pm

I couldn't stop laughing ... seriously; I think I really screwed up my throat, so I'll be sucking on lozenges for the rest of the day.

The White House has finally responded to all of the insistent demands for more information in regard to UFOs (see http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45176460/ns ... nce-space/ for further info).

And once again, the UFO proponent communities world-wide have refused to accept the response as anything approaching a validated answer. Why the Hell do they keep asking, if they have no intention of accepting the answers given? But of course, they know better. After all, they've got ... lessee, they 've got such wonderful credentials of their own; they've got the word of Jim Marrs: "The controversy over the existence of UFOs is over. ... UFOs are real." Yeah, real confusing for some people, apparently.

According to Marrs, the only remaining question is "What is the alien agenda?" Unfortunately, most of the country just wants to know if they'll be hiring anybody anytime soon; and will they be paying above minimum wage? What sort of weekly salary are we talking about here? Y'know ... after taxes?

Enquiring minds want to know ...
James Carlson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Re: White House: There's no sign of E.T. or UFO cover-up

Postby astrophotographer » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:03 pm

They will simply state it is more evidence of the cover-up. The government will never be able to win on this one.
astrophotographer
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby James Carlson » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:38 am

Very true ... but I don't think they're losing a whole lot of sleep over it. And while the government might never be able to win on this one, I don't think they're really trying too hard either.
James Carlson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:41 am

The petition calling on the government to disclose any knowledge of or communication with extraterrestrial beings was signed by 5,387 people, and 12,078 signed the request for a formal acknowledgement from the White House that extraterrestrials have been engaging the human race.

Only 12,078 signatures and they responded? That's pathetic. I do see they raised the limit afterwards to 25,000 signatures....I suspect they hope that will filter out all of the wingnut requests like this.

It's so embarrassing to see stuff like this, and just confirmation to me that Ufology will always be plagued with morons and will never be taken seriously.

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Tim Hebert » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:07 am

Disclosure? Is this not the answer from the government (maybe not the answer that some had been hoping for) that all have been waiting for? The shame of it all is that our galactic neighbors have been supposedly apt at providing "technology" yet appear equally dense at providing "new" approaches for world economics. Oh well, as they say in the Orion Quadrant, "Let them eat cake."

Tim
Tim Hebert
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby jeddyhi » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:56 am

What I found to be a little ironic is that the petition is asking the White House for answers lol!

If there are dirty little secrets pertaining to UFOs, the White House wouldn't know anything. There could be black projects using an undisclosed type of technology but the White House wouldn't know about these projects and if it did, wouldn't disclose them just because of a petition. Even if little grey aliens resided at Area 51 and were showing us the ropes, the White House wouldn't know about it and again, even if it did, it wouldn't disclose that information just because of a petition lol.

I agree with Ryan. People that submit this stuff expecting a real response that concurs with their predisposition are the fools that give the entire field of Ufology a bad name.
jeddyhi
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby mosfet » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:13 am

jeddyhi wrote:I agree with Ryan. People that submit this stuff expecting a real response that concurs with their predisposition are the fools that give the entire field of Ufology a bad name.

It was all that hope, change and transparency we were promised. :roll:
mosfet
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby James Carlson » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:00 pm

Or maybe, just maybe, that short statement from the White House was the truth...

Boy, wouldn't that cut short a lot of budding careers in the new scientific field of UFOlogy. The History Channel would have to either fold up or start talking about real history for a change.
James Carlson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Google

Return to UFOs