Malmstrom AFB Missile/UFO Incident, March 1967

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Malmstrom AFB Missile/UFO Incident, March 1967

Postby Tim Hebert » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:46 pm

I wrote a piece on my blog yesterday concerning Robert's financial short fall. Frank Warren posted a comment chastising me on its content...Frank was right, it was way over the top, so I deleted the post. Actually, it still exists in draft form, but heavily edited from its original.

So Robert is short some $25K and is now asking for public donations. I've no problem with this, if people feel inclined then they can do so. He has a heavy following so those that support his views will have no problem putting up the funds.

What bothers me is the follow on personal attacks in his comments. Not a good marketing ploy in my opinion. But that's Hastings' psychological make-up.

As far as any potential rendering of his version of Malmstrom's alleged events, that will be all too predictable. The film will pander to those that could care less about the lack of evidence to back up his claims, or what evidence that is presented will be as porous as swiss cheese.
Tim Hebert
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby James Carlson » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:39 pm

Yeah, he's definitely a flake. If he's losing money, it's probably the result of his own idiocy. I have no sympathy for the man. The bottom line: people are generally less willing to trust a person's claims when that person is consistently proven a liar. Folks just don't trust people who are always lying to them.

Maybe someday those very few people who have any respect at all for the man will convince him to stick around long enough to explain those many holes in his story that he has yet to fill, and to answer a few detailed questions regarding a case he seems to know very little about. One minor example: how in the world did a UFO hovering outside a single launch facility shut down an entire system that the very first team of investigators proved could not be shut down from outside the system?

Oh, right. It was magic. Y'know, if he had simply blamed it on sorcery from the very beginning of his little UFO ministry, he wouldn't have had to rewrite a few meaningless statements to get rid of those nasty internal contradictions and to create all those alleged confirmations that didn't actually exist prior to his own personal manhandling. He could have just said, "it was magic," and walked away. Magic would also explain how a UFO that nobody actually saw, reported or investigated could knock out 10 missiles at the same time that an Air Force Base full of people were driving to work while failing to see anything out of the ordinary. It was magic.

Shocking ... You can always pinpoint a fraud by his inability to discuss the details. And when your own witnesses come out and say "he's lying," you should probably just give it up.
James Carlson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby James Carlson » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:14 am

James Carlson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Robert Hastings » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:11 am

Hey, James, the cartoon is a nice if facile departure from your usual nonsense.

I took a poll: Most folks think your credibility would be much higher if you posted even longer rants.

Dude, you are sooooooo fuggin' oblivious.
Robert Hastings

Postby James Carlson » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:09 am

Robert Hastings wrote:Hey, James, the cartoon is a nice if facile departure from your usual nonsense.

I took a poll: Most folks think your credibility would be much higher if you posted even longer rants.

Dude, you are sooooooo fuggin' oblivious.

At least I manage to tell the truth once in awhile. All you do is snipe and lie. My commentaries are long for a reason: there's a hell of a lot of evidence proving you're a liar and a fraud.

Try looking at Figel's testimony for a change and you'll see what I mean. There's also that memo Col. Chase sent to FTD stating there were no equipment failures on March 24, 1967. You should be more careful, pal. Try looking at the possible ramifications the next time you instruct your witnesses to change the date of their claims.

So tell me, do you have anything intelligent to say or did you just stop by on another of you fly-by insults? I understand that you don't have anything to add to a proper discussion, given your many failures, not least of which is neglecting to provide evidence to back your claims, but "Dude, you are sooooooo fuggin' oblivious" seems more like a Jack Black imitation than some kind of statement that makes sense.

Personally, I prefer Val Kilmer: "I know -- let's have a spelling contest!"

P.S. Have you checked out your own credibility lately? Looks a lot like a toilet, doesn't it? Tell me, when do you intend to answer all of those detailed questions that have been put to you? It seems to me like you spend a lot of time trying to avoid me and anybody else who understands the issues you don't want to deal with, such as why did you instruct all of your alleged witnesses to change their affidavits so they reflect more of a cohesive whole than the originals did? Why did you edit both the telephone transcripts and the recordings from both Figel and Meiwald? Why have you neglected to comment on Figel's charges that he pointed out numerous errors in both yours and Salas' accounts that both of you promptly ignored? Why do you keep promoting Figel as a UFO witness at Echo Flight when he insists that he isn't and considers you to be a fraud who has distorted his claims? Why are you such a moral coward that you refuse to answer any of the dozens of detailed questions put to you by those who can actually determine the ramifications of the ridiculous comments you've made -- people who actually served in the military and know how incomprehensibly silly so many of your claims truly are? And why do you spend so much time and effort attempting to get past the observed B.S. in your accounting of one single UFO case out of the Oh so many you keep mentioning in your resume? Is it because all those other accounts are easier to pick apart than the one account that the USAF has actually documented a portion of? You do that a lot, don't you? You look for documented accounts of odd, little events in USAF history and then find somebody who doesn't mind tossing a UFO sighting or two into the mix, giving you the opportunity to smile and say, "yeah, I've got that one" until somebody looks a little closer and determines that there is literally nothing there to examine.

I've got to admit, Robert, your sour milk personality has made any determination to examine in some detail any of the other cases you've tried to force a UFO into a real downer, because you're such an ass, but now you've made it almost a necessity. Let's see what other cases you've exaggerated or lied about. I know there's got to be more of them out there, because you find it so easy to turn a sow's ear into a purse. The big lie is always the first place you go when you want to say something special and shiny and new. You just can't avoid it -- you're way too obsessive to maintain honesty when the facts don't prove the conditions you want to talk about. The whole Echo Flight case proves exactly how easily you've been able to disregard facts and tell outrageous stories to replace them. There can't be just one case -- your psychological make-up requires a lot more than that. You know, Robert, this could be the start of a more enjoyable and fun future for one of us -- not you, of course, 'cause you'll be floundering like a fish before that happens. But it will be fun for me, and I know that you'll be happy for me as well, yes?. I can't wait ...
James Carlson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Robert Hastings » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:06 am

http://www.theufochronicles.com/
(Links are active at the website above)

“UFOs and Nukes” Documentary Film:
Public-Funding Update

On November 15, 2014, I launched a public-funding campaign designed to assist the completion of my documentary film, UFOs and Nukes: The Secret Link Revealed. Although an anonymous benefactor contributed $100,000 toward the project in 2013, those funds were close to being exhausted.

At the time I first requested assistance from persons who think that my nuclear weapons-related UFO research deserves greater public attention, I indicated that $25,000 would be needed to finish the film. As of this date, $6,250 in donations have been raised and an additional $5,000 mini-grant was given to me by the Lou Farish memorial trust, a ufological research support group.

Consequently, the total funds raised to date total $11,250, a figure I am extremely pleased to report. Sincere thanks to the many persons who have contributed to the cause; you have greatly increased the likelihood that this important, historic film will be finished in the near future.

However, my filmmaker-associates and I do need another $13,750 to meet our goal. If you would like to contribute, please go to http://www.ufohastings.com/support and make a donation via PayPal. Most persons have contributed $10 but any amount is welcomed.

The webpage also has a five-minute trailer from the film that one may view.

Over 150 U.S. military veterans have told me, during interviews going back to 1973, that UFOs have routinely monitored and even tampered with America’s nuclear missiles. Several articles at my website discuss the incidents in detail, some of which are confirmed in declassified documents.

Further, documents smuggled out of Russia by television investigative reporter George Knapp reveal that such incidents also occurred at nuclear missile sites in the former Soviet Union during the Cold War era.

Clearly, an unknown, outside third party—operating technologically-advanced aerial craft—have interjected themselves into human affairs in our recent history. Indeed, reports from U.S. Air Force veterans suggest that a UFO incursion at ICBM sites operated by F.E. Warren AFB, Wyoming, occurred on October 23, 2010—resulting in a 26-hour disruption of the missile communications system at five launch-control capsules. My article about the incident provides the details.

(Once the still-secret comms-disruption was exposed by the Atlantic website, and picked-up by the mainstream media, Air Force spokespersons at the Pentagon quickly admitted that it had occurred, but claimed that it had only lasted 59 minutes, and further claimed that an improperly-replaced circuit card in a weapons systems processor had caused the problem. No UFO-involvement was acknowledged, of course, even though two now-retired missile maintenance technicians informed me, in December 2010, that a huge, cigar-shaped UFO had been independently sighted by several maintenance teams who were in the field during the disruption event.)

This incident and several others, extending back to the 1950s, are presented in my documentary. If you think that the important, dramatic UFO-Nukes Connection story deserves to be told, so that Americans and people everywhere will have the facts, please go to http://www.ufohastings.com/support and make a contribution toward the completion of my film.
--Robert Hastings

P.S. I would also like to thank the three individuals who have posted on this thread for their financial contributions. At least a few visitors to Reality Uncovered have avoided being duped by James Carlson’s countless delusional ravings and naked lies. No worries, the film will set the record straight.
Robert Hastings

Postby James Carlson » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:28 am

Really? Go ask Walt Figel about lies. You're a fraud, Robert, and most people who look at the evidence can't help but agree. There were only two people present at Echo Flight on March 16, 1967, and both of them are convinced that you and Salas and are a couple of liars.

In regard to your little "documentary," you have a reputation for promising validated evidence without actually fulfilling those claims. Of course, this is typical of you; you find it far too easy to assert claims on the basis of evidence you've often failed to provide. It's easy to insist that future presentations will prove the point, and win your argument, but you have to submit such evidence before claiming their benefits -- and you haven't had anything new to say since 2009. You can prove your point all you like tomorrow, but you'll always lose today.

That's what happens when you tell so many lies that you can no longer keep them straight. You're just a fraud.
James Carlson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Robert Hastings » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:00 am

http://www.ufohastings.com/support

UFOs AND NUKES: THE SECRET LINK REVEALED

The public funding campaign for this film is now discontinued as we have met our goal. I want to sincerely thank, once again, everyone who contributed to the completion of the documentary. We hope that it will be broadcast before the end of the year and will update everyone when it is scheduled.
Robert Hastings

Postby James Carlson » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:49 pm

I think for now I'll just call this one more of your many promises to provide irrefutable evidence that you have yet to actually provide. Considering your past history, I'd say I'm being generous.
James Carlson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Previous

Google

Return to UFOs