ISS Camera Films UFO Flying by

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

ISS Camera Films UFO Flying by

Postby wallarookiller » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:30 am

I've seen a few of the supposed UFO videos flying by the space station and they generally are nothing more than a satellite flying by or some kind of dust on the lens, but this one is pretty good. It's a short clip from AUR that shows a UFO start at the right of the screen, work its way left and then shoot straight up in another direction quickly.

What do you think?

wallarookiller

Re: ISS Camera Films UFO Flying by

Postby Smersh » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:48 pm

Hi Wallarookiller. I suspected this might be a CGI hoax, but I'm not an expert on CGI, so I asked the question over in the Facebook VORTEX group. Anyway, the consensus over there is that it is indeed a CGI fake, including a comment from a graphics expert we have there who said "This is crap. A tiny white dot on a black background with no motion blur. I could put this together in about five minutes."

The alienuforesearchcom YT channel is full of nonsense UFO etc hoax videos and it's also a clip that has been used by Secureteam10, another well-known YT fraud. I started a thread about him a while back here:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2233

If you would like to read the VORTEX thread, you will need to be a member of Facebook and join that group, (it's a closed group so you would still need to join the group) but here's the link to the thread anyway:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/vortex. ... 565391949/
Pobody's nerfect
Smersh
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby wallarookiller » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:30 pm

Well I got it from the official ISS feed on Ustream. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-iss-stream
wallarookiller

Postby Smersh » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:23 pm

But the video uploaded by Alien UFO Research is 240p. The official ISS live stream is in HD.
Pobody's nerfect
Smersh
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Google

Return to UFOs