The Latrine

Messages from the mods

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

The Latrine

Postby Shawnna » Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:19 pm

We are very tired of the flaming between our forum and OM. That said, we are only human and we will never back down when attacked.

:Z

Rather than subject our members to this unpleasant dialog, we have created a new forum and will limit this discussion to it. We are calling it

The Latrine.

Additionally, rather than delete and/or ban members, we may choose to allow them to continue participation - but they will be limited to posting in

The Latrine

Thank you Xena for the idea!

:NTWRTHY
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Shadow Watcher » Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:54 am

As a mod at a few other sites, I too back a piss-n-moan place. We monitor but never lock a thread there. If you have the sac to post there you got the sac to take the beating. Good to see one here.
wondering what the next serpo will be in 07.
Shadow Watcher
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Springer » Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:16 am

Shadow Watcher wrote: If you have the sac to post there you got the sac to take the beating. Good to see one here.

I'm taking a wicked beating in there right now. doh! :Z

:)
Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby Shadow Watcher » Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:07 am

yeah b ut you are an old hand at sparring. Hell Springer I do believe there is a part of you that kind of enjoys it. :lol:
Shadow Watcher
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Springer » Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:38 am

Shadow Watcher wrote:yeah b ut you are an old hand at sparring. Hell Springer I do believe there is a part of you that kind of enjoys it. :lol:

What's that?! me?! Enjoy sparring?! No! I couldn't be so... [smilie=to funny.gif]

Springer...

P.S. I noticed your signature, what do you ride?
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby Shadow Watcher » Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:10 pm

I ride a honda shadow ace 1100. I 'ratted' it out this year. I painted the chrome flat black and the tins olive drab. Every year I try to airbrush something new on it. This year it looks like something out of Mad Max, next year maybe I'll dress it up different. The Harley guys in my club bust on me constantly.
Shadow Watcher
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Springer » Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:41 pm

Shadow... SWEET Ride! Don't let us Harley snobs get your goat, we love ALL scooters, anything with two wheels and >60 cu. inches is a scooter! We just don't admit it in public. :)

Springer...
Springer

Google

Return to Site Announcements