Roy Gordon, internet secret agent man

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby MarshallMattDharma » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:43 pm

Yes, absolutely, HH. Some incomplete NUFOs business (here):

1) Following up on a beginning post, referencing the awesome
database at the University of Virginia's Dept. of Personality Studies related
to life after death, reincarnation, etc.

2) Fulfilling a promise to write an article here (properly referenced, footnotes
and all), on how the intelligence community came to start utilizing the
remote viewing tool. That should have been finished, but, as you can
see, I've been a little preoccupied.
MarshallMattDharma

Postby ryguy » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:57 pm

MarshallMattDharma wrote:2) Fulfilling a promise to write an article here (properly referenced, footnotes
and all), on how the intelligence community came to start utilizing the
remote viewing tool. That should have been finished, but, as you can
see, I've been a little preoccupied.

This is me waiting with baited breath... :)

Really looking forward to that one.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby kiwicocky » Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:42 am

MikeJamieson wrote:I emailed Mark Hempel, webmaster of
http://www.wingmakers.com about this situation (sent last evening early)
and have yet to see anything back.

Please keep us posted on the latest developments Mike/Marshall - I know you want to move on, but ....

so many loose ends to tie up first ;)

Cheers
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby kiwicocky » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:06 am

MarshallMattDharma wrote:A little birdie emailed me, btw, this stuff about Shawnna. (Is that all they have?!!???....didn't see anything bad about her, in fact, but I guess this is
a new form of hallucinating.) Anyway, the birdie (who is the host of a big
email list, hint...hint), threatens to bring the almighty power of the USG
onto the heads of the owners of this group (with the help of his buddy Rick, ROFLMAO!)

Marshall I hope you pop back here .....

Did that birdie send the email to you alone?

I can't quite see why he would think you needed the info?

And what have RU done to warrant the USG having any concern?

Kinda confusing
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby MarshallMattDharma » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:40 am

Hi Kiwicocky. No that email was sent to about a dozen people.

He wanted me not to hang out at this forum (to pack up my bags
and move to open mind forum).
MarshallMattDharma

Postby kiwicocky » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:03 am

Thanks Marshall

interesting
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Shawnna » Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:54 am

I have indeed heard what is being promulgated about me. It is clear that 'someone' obtained access to my social security number and credit report illegally and I will be consulting an attorney.

:evil:
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby kiwicocky » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:02 am

Shawnna wrote:I have indeed heard what is being promulgated about me. It is clear that 'someone' obtained access to my social security number and credit report illegally and I will be consulting an attorney.

:evil:

Good for you Shawnna!!!!
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Almeirhria » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:52 am

Leaving the UFOlogy field will allow you to look at other areas if you wish Mike - This field is not the most important subject for the people - which might sound odd, but such is the case. Either way, best wishes with the future.

Shawnna - the legalities are unfortunate. In your favour, I think they picked on the wrong person :lol:

With regards to your question on the previous page, the last sentence is with reference to those in power.

However, the core reason for their power which has had presence most likely for longer than you are aware is not the agenda being spoken of. Those in power who are implementing a NWO do so due to their nature. I'm speaking of those at the core, not those being played (puppets). This NWO will not be pleasant nor bring harmony.

There are reasons why the NWO has not already come into fruition. There are reasons why there are so many problems/issues with the world and our dark path also. The problems are most likely more than many of you are aware, certainly more than the general population are.

But there are two things you all must realize.

The first is my mistake above using the words 'those in power'. It is distorted in that in actuality the people have the true power. They simply do not realize or have awareness of it.
The second is the fact that there is always hope. Always.
Those truly helpless are those who have not consciously chosen but who repeat patterns without knowledge of the repetition or the meaning of the pattern
Almeirhria

Postby MarshallMattDharma » Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:39 pm

excerpt reposted from A. Webre blog:
http://exopolitics.blog.com/star_dreams ... _view.html

It is thought that Mr. Bordon is now possibly deceased. (According to
a confidential source. But, this will be further looked into.,)

An "A.R. Bordon" was presented as one of three team leaders for
the ACTION_ACIO_LAB group. The people who were actually involved
in that group, report that emails from the different group leaders all actually
originated from a single IP in Yorba Linda.

On another front, three of us have talked with the residents of the home
with the phone number that Ed K. was given around May or June. We do
not believe this ordinary couple are involved. (I interviewed the wife.)
The husband is a truck driver who met Roy Gordon in Las Vegas. Truck
driver describes Gordon as very bright and "nice"...They have not seen
Roy since February. Their home is in a northern Orange County community.
(Not Yorba Linda, but nearby.)

In the quote below, note the similiarity in vocabulary to some of the material
presented to the group members (i.e. "biokind")

The phone number Ed was given was as a contact number, in case Ed
needed to reach Roy. Not clear on all the details this am, but I don't think
Ed actually talked to Roy when he was at that number.

"In 1996, Ray Bordon, a Dallas-area linguist, began organizing remote viewers with an eye toward promoting further public study of the phenomenon. Bordon learned remote viewing in the 1970s while working for a military contractor. But his education was unofficial and he had no contact with the military-trained viewers. Although sensitive about the reaction to his statements, Bordon too spoke privately about alien life forms - he called them 'biokinds' - UFOs, and a catastrophe on Mars millions of years ago. He too claimed to have seen the transcendental energy beings, which he called the "disincorporates". Bordon said that in the 1980s, he remote viewed the GRILL FLAME viewers at Fort Meades because "they were making bubbles in the ether."

"During a 1996 interview, Bordon mentioned that our galaxy is controlled by one of seven "Confederation Headquarters" scattered throughout the universe. He gave this description of this headquarters: "It is reminiscent of a Sumerian temple with obelisks similar to the Washington monument standing before a long inclined entrance ramp. It was made of white, polished stone, like Italian marble, and surrounded by sand on a plateau. Inside is a room with a high vaulted ceiling covered with ornate carvings, pictures, signs and letters. The center of the ceiling is light which can change colour depending on who is in the room, kind of like the old mood rings. On the floor in the center is a raised platform or offering place, though not really an altar. I knew I had been there before. This was not a feeling. I had been there before."

MarshallMattDharma

Postby MarshallMattDharma » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:51 pm

Note: I am personally extremely confident now to express an opinion that,
given all this information and evidence (especially the single IP address
used by all the "group leaders", likely just one person), that no one
associated with the wingmakers site or anyone else with ties to the wingmaker story (i.e. Kerry Cassidy)
are involved in this. They are certainly not involved and likely very
clueless about this effort and group.

The people involved, of course, have lingering questions about Roy Gordon.
Since we do not know where he is now or anything like that.
I think what they are now chiefly concerned with is the potential for identity theft.

The lesson here appears to be that someone can pull all sorts of
things off the internet and put it all together to create something like this.

It is good that this is all aired in order to diminish the possibility of Roy resurfacing and giving it another go.

Though some questions remain, of course, it appears to my eyes anyway
that this has been BASICLY untangled.

Thankyou very much, Reality Uncovered, for providing an appropriate place
for this to be addressed. I really don't see another suitable vehicle on the internet for this type of thing to be dealt with.

At some point, a couple of people who actually became members of the
group may write an article on this. They have a lot more to share.
If and when that happens, I'm sure there will be a link to that article posted here.

I feel very comfortable in now moving on. Which, is very important because
I have committments (as a local Democratic Party precinct leader and organizer) that will demand my time more and more as the elections approach and THEN, the flood of Presidential candidates come to Nevada in the
battle for the nomination. (We here in Reno think this will be like experiencing
Christmas when we were kids!)
MarshallMattDharma

Postby MikeJamieson » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:47 pm

The originating post of this thread has been edited to reflect what
was subsequently learned and uncovered.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:11 pm

This read "for distribution" - so here it is:

-------

Sorry I have not gotten back to you folks as I am only on the computer once or twice a week. There is a place for true honest believer-skeptics in the scheme of things. I think they are better at discovering fraud than they are at investigating ET because their B.S. filters are turned up so high they miss a lot of important information. I keep mine turned down low and give others the benefit of the doubt until it becomes obvious that somebody is a fraud. This is why I and Mike work well together because we can complement each other. His B.S. filter is turned up much higher than mine, but you should realize that he has had three sightings of his own. He knows there is something very real going on so it would not be correct to call him a skeptic but maybe a believer with a skeptical bent or bias.
:)

It looks like Mike, Kym and and other folks are winding up their investigation on the Roy Gordon scam. You might want to review it at Reality Uncovered because it would seem that Rick Doty is messing with you and others on the Serpo story the same way Roy messed with us. We don't put up with this sort of thing and Roy messed with the wrong folks this time.

What is similar in both the Roy and Rick cases is the use of one computer to distribute the information. Roy was using multiple names so as to appear to be from several sources when in fact it is all being orchestrated by one individual. If you can track back some of the anonymous sources to Rick's computer that would clinch it. The same kind of scam can be done over the telephone too.

As to Burish I understand that those closest to Burish have over many years discovered that he barely can put food on the table and only with government help. He just dreams of striking it rich with a movie contract. A series of interviews even by a professional is not often enough to discover the truth but only years of contact allows a person to get a true picture as in this case. Those still researching this case should interview those who have had sustained contact with Dan Burish over many years and now realize it to be a hoax.

If we are going to get to the truth of ET we have to eliminate and not play into these schemes for fun and profit that mess with peoples heads and cause hurt and pain. Cults may seem harmless enough on the surface but have a dark interiors. Luckily Roy got exposed before he did too much damage.

Money, ego and power over others seem to be the drivers of hoaxers and we simply must realize the corrupting influence these things have on this and other fields of endeavor. Its okay to make a buck as long as it is a honest buck but even here conflict of interest raises its ugly head. I have seen very few people choose the public interest over their own self interest when push comes to shove. :) How about you?

I think everybody involved in creating ET myths and stories to distribute as reality as well as those promoting them should be much more discriminating before they play along for fun and profit. What may seem to be harmless and fun may over time to be shown to be quite damaging to both individual and collective.

If I am slow to get back with folks just realize that I not on the computer very much at this time. Sometimes I get very involved on the Internet when I intutively feel I am needed, other times like now I am hardly on at all.

Ed
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby kiwicocky » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:02 am

ryguy wrote:If we are going to get to the truth of ET we have to eliminate and not play into these schemes for fun and profit that mess with peoples heads and cause hurt and pain. Cults may seem harmless enough on the surface but have a dark interiors. Luckily Roy got exposed before he did too much damage.

Ed
=D> =D> =D>
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Slip of the keyboard

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:27 pm

Just thought I'd mention that Bob Collins and Victor Martinez responded to the above email by Ed Komarek thusly:

VM responds
ED KOMAREK:

Thanx for your considered reply. FYI: Until you mentioned his name, I
had NEVER heard of "Roy Gordon," "Kym," and a couple of other names you
mentioned ... I'll let others comment and sort that information out ...
I'm keeping MUM! –

To which Bob Collins wrote...:

He is not here, http://www.ufowatchdog.com/index2.html

Ed, if you didn't know most people use computers. As for SERPO?
Have all the SERPO email from Paul McGovern, Rick Doty
and Gene Lakes right here plus others. No, the originating IP
addresses are not the same. And, shame on you for hitching up
with RU......Rmc

I, for one, find that VERY interesting indeed. Aside from the fact that Bob Collins is once again neglecting to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth (surprised?), what the hell would 'RMC' be doing with ALL of the Serpo email from Paul McGovern, Rick Doty and Gene Lakes (plus others!)?

Haven't we heard, from various sources - including Bill Ryan most notably - that Bob Collins hasn't got anything to do with the Serpo sage whatsoever?

Well, if that is the case - what is he doing with all of those emails?!?

We have been told that Victor was the SOLE recipient of the emails "sent by" Paul McGovern and Gene Loscowski verifying Sylvester's account of the "Serpo Exchange Program". If Bob Collins has no involvement in the Serpo saga then I ask again: what is he doing with all of that material???

Bob Collins has no involvement in the Serpo hoax?

Hogwash!

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

PreviousNext

Google

Return to UFOs