Paracast Interview with RU's Stephen Broadbent!

Messages from the mods

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

Paracast Interview with RU's Stephen Broadbent!

Postby ryguy » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:17 am

The Paracast, with Gene Steinberg and David Biedny interviews RU's Stephen Broadbent

I am very pleased to announce that our very own Steve Broadbent has just had an interview with Gene and David at the Paracast - a weekly webcast radio show, as well as on KLAV-AM 1230 in Las Vegas, Sunday nights from 11:00 PM until 1:00 AM.

Here is the announcement on the Paracast website:

Coming November 19: Direct from the 4th Annual Crash/Retrieval Conference in Las Vegas, prolific and outspoken UFO and paranormal author Nicholas Redfern. You'll also hear from Stephen Broadbent, of realityuncovered.com, who claims to have exposed the Project Serpo case, involving an alleged alien/Earth exchange program, as a fraud.

Steve had a great conversation with Gene and David, two intelligent guys who asked some in-depth questions regarding our Serpo investigation specifically.

Please tune in on November 19th, simply by going to http://www.theparacast.com - and the show will start playing immediately.

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shadow Watcher » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:48 am

Sounds Great!
Oh the seething that will occur after this interview.
heh heh heh
wondering what the next serpo will be in 07.
Shadow Watcher
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby dankk » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:00 am

I cant wait to hear it!

Instead of seething as the response.. It would be much better if the response was simply... mature...

You can bet that I will be listening to the broadcast as it unfolds! :)

~Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby Shadow Watcher » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:37 am

It would be much better if the response was simply... mature...

We all noticed the behavior of our stars after the investigation. It was far from mature historically. Wil the phone lines be open? Please podcast the interview for those of us who may miss it.
Shadow Watcher
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:08 am

Shadow Watcher wrote:Wil the phone lines be open? Please podcast the interview for those of us who may miss it.

lol...I wish. I actually suggested to Steve to ask them if they could get Victor or Bill on the phone during the interview so they could have an exchange of facts. :)

Don't worry about missing it - after Sunday, the 19th, they webcast the show all week. You just go to their website at any time during the week and it starts playing from the beginning. Just listen to it at your leisure.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dankk » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:47 am

Having Bill or Victor being a part of this interview would pretty much squash what the OM forum is all about wouldnt it? I say its a good thing that they didnt ask then ti be a part of it. After all, They need something to believe in too right? LMAO

~Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby dankk » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:05 pm

I just heard the interview! Great work Zep Tepi!

Very well done. I hope that others will have a listen to this interview...

You can listen to it right HERE

you will need Quicktime or a generic variant of it to listen to the streaming audio.

Again, well done!

Regards,

Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby Shadow Watcher » Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:39 am

Very good interview!
Rick must be clenched in the bottom
Shadow Watcher
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:35 am

I'm 3/4 of the way through the interview - and Steve really did fantastic. Great work Steve - you really laid everything out clearly and well...and described the big picture quite well! Great job!

-Ryan
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to Site Announcements