Shawnna's Last - A Lear Discussion

Suggestions and Improvements

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

Shawnna's Last - A Lear Discussion

Postby Shawnna » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:17 am

It is with a great deal of sadness that I post this.

It is clear from recent private discussions with both Zep and Ry that to continue my participation at RU I would have to compromise my values and integrity.

As much as I cared for them both, I will never agree to be silenced.

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:01 am

Oh god not this again Miss don,t leave just don,t be a mod any more. At least this time I can figure out what its about. If you just leave everytime your not allowed to do what you think is right what does that get you ? A traveling show where your influence is never anywhere long enough to make a difference. So I you see this issue so completely opposite then ry and zep you feel you can not support the boards views thats fine then just be a member.

You know I have never changed my opinion on the differences I had in RU,s serpo investigation well for the most part at least. But I have gained a respect for ry, zep, and especialy you that wheather I agree or not that you guys believe you are doing what you shoud be doing(and I dont mean I think you doing wrong so ya know). I have my beliefs and you have yours when they agree thats cool. And where they differ there are opportunities to learn from one another. Anyways you better stay otherwise who else will irratate toon. If you do chose otherwise all the best

IPF

ps did seattle win today the stupid chargers choked again good game though
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Re: Shawnna's Last Post

Postby ryguy » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:02 pm

Shawnna wrote:It is with a great deal of sadness that I post this.

It is with a great deal of sadness that I read it. But I suppose the three of us saw this one coming far in advance. Thankfully this time we are able to part on somewhat better terms.

It is clear from recent private discussions with both Zep and Ry that to continue my participation at RU I would have to compromise my values and integrity.

This is true, we've come to a crossroads where the values we each hold make such close collaboration with this work to be near impossible. As far as integrity - I don't agree with that, as integrity is not variable like values, you either have it or you don't. And to state that integrity is a factor here implies that one party has it and the other doesn't - and if anything in all of this is a truth that I believe very strongly in my heart - it is that no member of the RU3 has ever lacked integrity. It's the one thing that has helped us all get so far in our mutual research.

As much as I cared for them both, I will never agree to be silenced.

That statement is a perfect reflection of the Shawnna I've come to know and care for. I believe that she very well may be a stronger researcher as an independent force. A team environment might likely be a hindrance to her and may stifle what she can accomplish.

I would hope, as IPF has stated, that Shawnna continues to visit us and to post updates regarding what she finds. As a member she's free to post on any topic and any point of view. And Shawnna - if you're reading this - should you ever come to a place where you feel confident enough to publish your findings....we would be more than happy to consider publishing your articles on our website, providing you full credit for the work (not RU).

Every adventure comes to an end. Every book has a last page. This appears the be the last page of the "RU3" as it has been known as these three original investigators.

Shawnna:

May the road rise to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face. And rains fall soft upon your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.

I wish Shawnna the best, both in her research and in her life. I will always consider her a friend. I would say that I will miss her, but I am hoping that she won't be absent long enough to miss.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:14 pm

Shawnna wrote:It is clear from recent private discussions with both Zep and Ry that to continue my participation at RU I would have to compromise my values and integrity.

That is not true from where I sit. Integrity isn't a variable that can be applied to one subject and ignored in another. Most people reading this will very likely have a good idea what started it and can make their own minds up. To continue in that same vein would have compromised the integrity of this site and that of our researchers. We never make a statement about anything unless there is good, solid, verifiable data to back it up with and that will never change.

The internal wranglings recently have been messy and unpleasant but I feel this site will be the stronger as a result of this. I hope the same applies for all of the individuals concerned.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:29 pm

Ugh, this was hard to read...

Shawnna,

I can't help but feel a little bit responsible for this. My case on the surface is small potatoes compared to something like Serpo... unless you peek behind the curtain and see how it directly ties in with the promotion of John Lear... but unfortunately as you've learned some dare not go there or you pay the price and quickly find out who's really running the show... the 800 pound gorilla otherwise known as ATS. Which is funny because to me Serpo obviously had ATS written all over it too... but again RU backed off and accepted the official cover story when they started to get too close.

Anyway, I would hope this experience doesn't discourage you from any future investigations.

By the way I 86ed myself on ATS here…

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/single/2876681.html

Springer is way too predictable LOL…

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/single/2877428.html

Oh and to answer your question Springer about why I came back, it’s because of because of my concern about how the subject of UFOs is being exploited and the friends I have made on ATS.

Tom

P.S. I may do an expose on John Lear’s moon pics on a more credible forum in the future. Stay tuned.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:04 pm

Access Denied wrote:... but again RU backed off and accepted the official cover story when they started to get too close.

lol....too close? You are so far from the Serpo plot you aren't even in the same hemisphere. You have no idea. But you were certainly a great pied piper - I'll give you that.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:17 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:
Shawnna wrote:We never make a statement about anything unless there is good, solid, verifiable data to back it up with and that will never change.

LOL... now I understand why you guys closed the thread before we had a chance to post all the evidence... so you could say this.

Nice work.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:26 pm

Pied Piper lol, how very apt.

Everything we had seen in private was nothing but the bitterness and anger of someone who had been banned from a particular forum wanting to exact some kind of retribution.

Your gripes with other forums are your own business and nothing to do with RU.

Which is funny because to me Serpo obviously had ATS written all over it too... but again RU backed off and accepted the official cover story when they started to get too close.

Thank you for providing proof positive of your agenda.

In light of everything we have seen and everything published on this site, that has to be one of the single most ridiculous statements I have ever read. Thanks for that.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:44 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:Your gripes with other forums are your own business and nothing to do with RU.

Ah but it's not just my posts that were deleted... and this was never supposed to be about me... but that's the way ATS wants YOU to see it.

Shawnna and I weren't the only ones who participated in this investigation... but of course you wouldn't know that.

Funny how you're so willing to publicly trash Shawnna to preserve your relationship with ATS yet praise her investigative skills and intuition when suits YOUR agenda... e.g. Serpo.

I could care less about what you think of me and what you presume to be my agenda, hell you don't even know me, but I think you both owe Shawnna a HUGE apology for the way you treated her! I heard what you did and It's disgusting... I guess chivalry truly is dead.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:53 pm

You have heard one side of the story and please don't be so presumptious to think we don't know who else was involved in this "investigation".

We have seen more than enough to make our assessment thank you very much.

If it turns out a certain person is spinning this story out the way you are suggesting it is, ALL of the information regarding this matter will be published on this site.

One thing I will NOT tolerate is a rewriting of what has actually transpired here. :evil:

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:01 pm

Access Denied wrote:Shawnna and I weren't the only ones who participated in this investigation... but of course you wouldn't know that.

LOL...we wouldn't? Wow...that's presumptious

Funny how you're so willing to publicly trash Shawnna to preserve your relationship with ATS yet praise her investigative skills and intuition when suits YOUR agenda... e.g. Serpo.

More presumptions....he's on a roll.

I could care less about what you think of me and what you presume to be my agenda, hell you don't even know me, but I think you both owe Shawnna a HUGE apology for the way you treated her! I heard what you did and It's disgusting... I guess chivalry truly is dead.

This isn't surprising - a perfect example of the kind of investigative technique we've seen here, you hear or read one claim and instantly believe it, without confirmation or clarification as to the truth - because it confirms your own biased view. We know what you've done, and it's more than disgusting. I think YOU owe Shawnna an apology for misleading her down this dead end path.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:22 pm

ryguy wrote:I think YOU owe Shawnna an apology for misleading her down this dead end path.

Shawnna, I apologize for "misleading" you down this "dead end path".

I was mistaken, ATS is beyond reproach and they would never endorse or create a hoax.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:30 pm

Access Denied wrote:I guess chivalry truly is dead.

I suppose your version of Chivalry was sending Shawnna in on ATS and on RU to do your dirty work, because you're too chicken to do it yourself. What a man.

Access Denied wrote:I was mistaken, ATS is beyond reproach and they would never endorse or create a hoax.

Now you're just being obtuse.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:16 pm

“I suppose your version of Chivalry was sending Shawnna in on ATS and on RU to do your dirty work, because you're too chicken to do it yourself. What a man.”

Umm… Shawnna did that all on her own without any encouragement from me…. and it wasn’t her that first raised the issue on ATS… but boy did they sure catch hell for it. In fact I even said please don’t do this solely on my behalf because it very well could be fatal. If you think I could have raised the issue myself then you truly are clueless about how ATS is run. Shawnna invited me to join RU after assuring me that you two were willing to follow the evidence wherever it leads unlike ATS… only to find out you apparently didn’t have the guts and used her as a scapegoat instead just like I had been.

“Now you're just being obtuse.”

No, I’m telling you Shawnna’s investigation goes far beyond my little pity party, it’s just one piece of a bigger puzzle she’s working on. Once you understand what extraordinary lengths ATS is willing to go to silence someone like little ‘ol me you start to see a pattern emerge… WITD, Serpo, johnlear, sleeper (now playing again on heavy rotation)
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:45 pm

Access Denied wrote:Shawnna invited me to join RU after assuring me that you two were willing to follow the evidence wherever it leads unlike ATS… only to find out you apparently didn’t have the guts and used her as a scapegoat instead just like I had been.

Scapegoat? Scapegoat for what exactly? We are willing to follow evidence wherever it may lead, that's right. We are not willing however to accept hearsay and loose connections as that evidence and publish it as such on the site. It's as simple as that. No big conspiracy, no hidden agendas, just an objectivity that has been lacking recently.

One thing I found extremely enlightening was the fact then when I had mentioned for the umpteenth time that nothing that happens with how ATS is run is of of any relevance whatsoever to what happens here, all of a sudden ATS is being accused of originating the Serpo story! Let's just forget everything we have learned in the past year shall we and now go off accusing another forum-based website of creating a hoax to drive their membership! I don't think I need to mention that the Majestic game link with the founder of ATS was used as "proof" that they've done it before... :roll:

Let's simply ignore everything that has been uncovered, ignore any facts that don't fit with this new theory and simply make accusations left, right and center. Why ignore all of those things? Simple. If one were to actually look at the facts one would realise how absurd the whole idea truly is.

This site will not be used as a vehicle for anything that is not grounded in reality. It most certainly will not be used as a place where unfounded accusations can be made in public without expecting to have to deal with the consequences of such actions.

That is not what RU is about and it never will be.

Deal with it.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Next

Google

Return to Site Business