Omigod.... :shock:

Still bitter, CS? LoL :peace:

Hydden
Too much popcorn is never enough!
Hydden
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:19 am

cartoonsyndicate wrote: ATS has banned his sorry ass in order to repair their credibility.

Far as I know he's back. He's answering questions...sort of... I asked about the whole Nasa touchup thing, and first he didn't answer - but he commented on someone else's comments regarding all of the huge telescopes around the world NOT controlled by NASA.

He said that if NASA isn't controlling these images, someone is - and he pointed out several moon images he would like to see from anyone who has such a telescope.

In about 20 minutes or so I located the list of images from astronomers all over the world who take very detailed images of different areas of the lunar surface.

He said that THOSE images have been touched up...and then posted an image that he said was the "real" one that represented a nuclear facility on the moon (because of a "blue glow")....

I was going to respond "I thought I was on ATS...have I just entered the twilight zone?"....but then thought better of it. Who they give a voice over there is their business I suppose. Either the thread is closely monitored and regulated...or membership style/quality/tactics have drastically changed somehow. I'm not sure how to describe it other than....it felt a little strange.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:39 pm

From one of my favorite sites- Trueorfalse. This is John Lear in a nutshell:
Sunday 21st March 2004
John Lear
Here are the comments from John Lear. He was talking with Art Bell.

Mankind is an alien controlled experiment. All religions were created by the aliens to give us a set of rules and regulations to live by so that we wouldn't hurt ourselves.

The secret government knows about this experiment but is hiding it from us.

This experiment has something to do with the soul. The aliens refer to us as containers. There is a cube on the Moon with an antenna. The antenna sends and receives souls.

If someone dies an unscheduled death the antenna doesn't pick up their soul and the resulting energy remains on Earth as a ghost.

When there is a major disaster like 911 the aliens send down giant soul collectors to recover the souls.

Increase in homosexuality is caused by the cube placing male souls in female bodies and vice versa. This is either by design or there is a fault with the cube.

Mariners are called 'lost souls' because if you die underwater the aliens can't retrieve the soul through water of any depth.

There are 38 levels above top secret. The top level is Majestic 12. The US President does not hold the highest level of secrecy.

Our Moon was towed here and placed in orbit around the Earth by a very large machine. There was a time in the recorded history of man when the Earth had no Moon, and also a time when the Earth had two Moons.

The Moon has an atmosphere which contains clouds.

The Moon does not revolve which proves it is artificial.

The US will not go back to the Moon. Any other country trying to get to the Moon will fail.

US astronauts went to the Moon, saw all the alien machinery and structures and were told to keep silent about it by NASA.

Some of the film footage of the Apollo Moon landings were faked.

John Lear disagrees with Richard C. Hoagland's idea that some secret group is tampering with signals to the Mars rovers. He says it is NASA itself that is doing the tampering.

NASA knows that Venus is a normal planet just like Earth. Venus has beings that are similar to us.

We already have bases on the Moon and Mars but for anyone to go there it is a one way trip because they can't risk anyone coming back and revealing this information.

NASA knows there are spaceships in the rings of Saturn.

If mankind gets too close to discovering the experiment it will be cancelled and started all over again. A sort of cleansing that happens on Earth every 25,000 years.

There are two forms of gravity. Gravity A works on an atomic scale. Gravity B is the type that holds us on the Earth and holds the Earth in orbit around the Sun.

Gravity is instantaneous. We use a gravity phone to talk to the grey aliens who live 1,000 light years away.

Over 1,500 alien abductions occur each day in the US.

The Yellow Book is a government record of all alien crash retrievals.

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/aspie/trueor ... nlear.html
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby I.P.Freely » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:29 pm

Who are you and what have you done with my friend toon?
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:18 pm

cartoonsyndicate wrote:John Lear in a nutshell:
(snip...)
The Moon does not revolve which proves it is artificial.

Excuse me? Wow... ok - let's completely ignore physics then.

Here's an educational page for Mr. Lear to read up on:
http://nfo.edu/moon.htm

I quote here for your convenience:

Fact #1

The moon does indeed rotate. However, it rotates slowly,
about once every 28 days.

Fact #2

This rotational rate matches the rate at which the moon
revolves around the earth.

Fact #3

If the moon changed it's rate of rotation or revolution at
all, we on earth, would see all of it's faces. It due to this
correlation between the moon's rotational and revolving rate,
that we always see the same side of the moon from earth. (see
Fig. 1)

For us simpletons - let's play ball.

Take a really big beach ball and have that person stand in one place and then rotate in a circle near the ocean...or any stationary object so that the person (Earth) faces that object once every revolution.

Have a second person take a baseball , hold the ball in front of them, face that stationary object and not rotate on an axis. Facing the stationary object and never rotating, this person then walks around the "Earth". Guess what - in Lear's scenerio (this one) where the moon "doesn't rotate" - Earth would have a view of every side of the "moon". Lear's "moon does not revolve" statement isn't true. Let's try again.

Instead of having the moon "not revolve" by facing the stationary object all the time - let's make the person holding the moon always face the direction of earth as they circle around earth. Notice now, the moon faces the stationary object each revolution, essentially revolving at exactly the same rotational rate at which it rotates the earth.

There are physics behind why this occurs - explained fairly well and simply on that web link above. I'd post this in the ATS Lear thread - but not sure I really see that it's worth the effort. Delusion tends to ignore science.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:23 pm

Fact #1

The moon does indeed rotate. However, it rotates slowly,
about once every 28 days.

Fact #2

This rotational rate matches the rate at which the moon
revolves around the earth.

These facts have often been cited to indicate that there is something purposely hidden on the other side of the moon. It's an intriguing proposition. However, the hidden side of the moon has been photographed many times.

The rotational coincidence has always seemed to be due to more than chance.

Lear only guesses at the significance of this set of conditions. It's a good guess but not fact. His guess has led to an unhelpful flight of fancy.

just the facts, ma'am.

cs
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby Max » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:16 pm

There have to be some very special workings in the human mind that allow someone like Lear to become an Air Transport Pilot certificate holder (not an easy thing) and still be such a loon. The human brain is fascinating. :shock:
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:47 pm

Max wrote:There have to be some very special workings in the human mind that allow someone like Lear to become an Air Transport Pilot certificate holder (not an easy thing) and still be such a loon. The human brain is fascinating. :shock:

Airline pilots are nothing more than glorified bus drivers.
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby Max » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:38 pm

While that may be the visible end result to you, the requirements to get there are a hell of a lot harder and much more than your average bus driver could handle. I personally would not want my favorite friendly Greyhound driver at the "wheel" of an airliner a few miles up that has an emergency.
View my Blog

Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:55 am

yeah yeah. but i wouldn't want john lear driving my bus either
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby Max » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:21 am

or delivering my mail or __________(fill in the blank). But if he wanted too, he could be up in the cockpit flying you around and you wouldn't even know it. Like I said, fascinating piece of machinery, the brain.
View my Blog

Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Serpentime » Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:32 am

Max wrote:...Air Transport Pilot certificate holder (not an easy thing)

Agreed. :)

Max wrote:While that may be the visible end result to you, the requirements to get there are a hell of a lot harder and much more than your average bus driver could handle. I personally would not want my favorite friendly Greyhound driver at the "wheel" of an airliner a few miles up that has an emergency.

Double agree. :)

Flying an aircraft is NOT the same as driving a motorvehicle. :(

Humbly speaking, I've always thought that piloting is an entirely different league.

Serpentime

>Regardless of his "new age" beliefs, John Lear holds many other FAA certificates, too.

Edgar Mitchell even flew to the Moon. ;)
"Life's fantasy... To be locked away, and still to think you're free."

-- Ronnie Dio
Serpentime
Valued Contributor

Postby Max » Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:38 am

Glad to see you're still around serpentine. Am I wrong in thinking that Ed Mitchell has his feet planted on solid ground much more than Lear, though?
View my Blog

Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:26 pm

Flying an aircraft is NOT the same as driving a motorvehicle.

"One of these days, Alice- to the moon!" Ralph Kramden, ca 1955

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:p ... rs-bus.jpg
Last edited by cartoonsyndicate on Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:29 pm

I.P.Freely wrote:Who are you and what have you done with my friend toon?

i erased his brain and drank his ink.

PodTune
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Site Business