UFO and fairy folklore comparison

Use this forum for getting organized research help from our members

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

UFO and fairy folklore comparison

Postby Luck » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:23 am

Hi guys! I know it's been awhile since I last posted and I hope that you all are doing well.
I had read a compilation of oral tradition fairy stories from Ireland some time ago, but it occurred to me that many of them have a strangeness factor that parallels many of the stories told of early contactees and abuctees. I have compilations of fairy folktales, but I'm sadly lacking on the UFO side. I'm thinking 1940's to the 1980's for time frame I would like to compare. Any book recommendations? I could use the input, as this is not a project that I want to purchase the whole UFO canon for.

At this point it's just a possible project, but would like have some sources cued up if I decide to do this. I'm not looking to prove or disprove anything with this. I simply think a comparison would be an interesting way to spend some of my free time.
I think the surest sign that there is intelligent life out there in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." (Calvin and Hobbes/Bill Waterson)
Luck
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Google

Return to Research Projects